Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

Hey /b. Made this thread before Halloween to see if there's was interest so I can dump videos from this show. Unfortunately there was zero interest and the thread got deleted. The truth is I already prepared these short videos to be uploaded, but there was no interest from any user. I'm clearing out some hdd space this week and these videos have to go. It's a waste to just delete them. I'll be dumping these short videos regardless of interest. Hopefully this thread doesn't get deleted and some user can enjoy these.

i'm interested and i'll add them to my collection so dump away

i' curious

Wow this takes me back to the ancient times when cable television was still a viable option.

trips

Video quality isn't great to begin with. Did my best to compress them to fit the 12mb limit. I hope this is ok.

I CAME

Seem like I could only post 1 at a time. It said too long to post if I try to post more than one.

This reminds me of the show Ripley's believe it or not. good shit

Whew, that 90s quality. Still, keep em coming, my man.

Wow, gypsies be petty as fuck.

You cut the videos off before it says whether it was fact or fiction. I'm assuming that is why you got banned. This entire thread is b8 (but I like the content you posted either way)

Repost it on Holla Forums

I didn't get banned. I wanted to post this on the 30th the day before Halloween but zero people reply and I didn't even get to post any of the stories. The mod deleted it. It's not b8. I didn't cut the video short. They don't tell whether it's fact or fiction at the end of the story, they tell it at the end of the episode. Each episode consist of 5 stories. I'll reveal it once I posted everything.

fuck, I loved this show as a kid

She casted a glamour.

This was nice

Ty. Glad someone enjoyed it. Last bump from me. File name ending in 2 = fiction, the rest are fact.

There is a severe lacking of semen in this thread.

thank you for the dump op

what about these? they end in either an "a" or "f"

those are all based on true event.