Nofap days 11

Hardest day ever.

I don't understand how you have a problem when you have fap material like that to work with.
It'd be easier to sustain an erection watching gore videos.

I feel ya bro. trying to no fap november. day 5 and im starting to feel it

Be strong.

No fap is really good if you suddenly want to be attraced to 40year old housewifes.

Nah, nah, man - if only he gives up jacking off he'll be sure to finally score with girls.

Who could have gussed that it was fapping and not being a socially awkward shutin that kept him from getting laid?

I'm on day 3 and I started fapping but havent cum yet.

Does this mean I have to start again?

I havent edged yet either.

Guess a youtube video will confirm this!

wew lad

kek

First post includes a webm, which certainly isnt meant as an invitation to post superiour boobanimals and compare it to the shit other fags post.

enjoy your prostate cancer

When the fuck did you niggers go all Victorian on us?
Be sure to get yourself that chastity belt so you don't get tempted by Satan to wank, user.

Here is a curious boobanimal, that realizes the squishy things on her chest really jiggle happily if she bounces a bit.

I feel pressure in my prostate when I edge alot. Overfapping is cancerous too.

Also having a unhealthy diet/lifestyle causes your shitpipes to poison your prostate.

Nofap leads to sex anyway. You cant help but go out prowling and taking risks. Literally grab pussies.

Then you go to jail for assault, rape, resisting arrest, and assaulting an officer and you get all the sex you ever wanted. Not looking good for your prostate after Jamal is done plowing your virgin ass.

better than fapping away in yoru basement like a sperg.

a life of shame is worse than death. samurai knew this.

Na the boobanimals should come to me, just like good little boobanimals should.

DAY FUCKING 3.
AND I'M DYING.
WHY IS THIS A SITUATION

Because you love to jack off and you are used to it as a ritual. And your brain wants you to jackoff because it likes that ritual mixed with your natural sex drive. Here look at that boob animal, look at that perfection those big but perky breasts and you know that you will never touch breasts that perfect in the near futur but yet this boobanimal is presented here in all its beauty your eyes can grasp on your big screen.
The only thing you miss right now is the sensory touch or maybe the human touch but your dick says you only need the sensory imput and the visualization and the abstract extrapolation to defile this boobanimal.

Days 13

Day 64