'Godzilla' Writer Takes On New Monster In Holocaust Denier Drama 'Denial,' Watch The First Trailer

'Godzilla' Writer Takes On New Monster In Holocaust Denier Drama 'Denial,' Watch The First Trailer

New courtroom drama Denial tells the inside story of a libel case brought by a famous Holocaust denier.

In 1996 Holocaust denier (or, as they prefer to be called, revisionist historian) David Irving tried to sue author Deborah Lipstadt for libel. In her book Denying the Holocaust: The Growing Assault on Truth and Memory she wrote:

“Irving is one of the most dangerous spokespersons for Holocaust denial. Familiar with historical evidence, he bends it until it conforms with his ideological leanings and political agenda. A man who is convinced that Britain's great decline was accelerated by its decision to go to war with Germany, he is most facile at taking accurate information and shaping it to confirm his conclusions.”

Hoping to use the British courts as a bully pulpit for his bullshit, Irving’s libel lawsuit put the burden of proof on Lipstadt and her publisher, Penguin Books, to demonstrate conclusively that Irving is not only “an apologist for and partisan of Hitler,” but also “misstated evidence; misquoted sources; falsified statistics; misconstrued information and bent historical evidence.”

Irving got creamed. Not only did the judge write a 333-page judgment exhaustively laying out the ways in which Holocaust denial is dependent on lies and distortion, he also forced him to pay the exorbitant legal fees that had accrued. It bankrupted Irving.

Oh, spoiler alert. Sorry, that kind of ruins the ending of the new movie Denial, which is all about this despicable saga in the long history of poisonous sophistry and intellectualized racism. Here’s the trailer:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmFoIPlPZ6E

The pedigree behind this new movie is almost as interesting as the real-life trial, and a lot less sordid. Helmed by Volcano director Mick Jackson, Denial has a script co-written by David Hare (The Reader) and Godzilla scribe Max Borenstein.

This very real monster movie will be in theaters on Sept. 30.

idigitaltimes.com/godzilla-writer-takes-new-monster-holocaust-denier-drama-denial-watch-first-trailer-540766
archive.is/fWEtV

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
word-detective.com/2009/08/guy/
etymonline.com/index.php?term=guy
fpp.co.uk/online/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yH7ktvUWaYo
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ
8ch.net/polarchive/res/7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trailer

Advertiser please go. We've known about this for months and we aren't giving you shekels.

Great idea, Hollywood, make a drama about a lower-class guy representing himself in court against a powerful Jewish law firm and losing, no way that narrative could possibly backfire

Let me guess…
I'm a monster because I doubt the 6 gorillion.

Also lampshades, soap and the holocoaster.

Because the video needs thumbs down and redpilled comments, autismo.

Here's another upload of it that also deserves attention.

This is a big overstep. It brings the holocaust's legitimacy to the discussion table, front and center.

jewrywood jewing again, not exactly new.

search for 'hollywood' or 'media' section

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

What a strange coincidence….

Now Godzilla is a movie for white supremacists apparently.

Fix your site, hotwheels

So going from the summary in the OP, some kike named a revisionist in her book and claimed he falsified statistics ,etc to deny the holocaust. Then, when asked for evidence the kike and judge kvetch up a storm. Because the holocaust is a sacred truth and no part of it can be brought into question, the revisionist must have been lying and falsifying, etc to come to his conclusion. Yeah, I really don't see how this could possibly be interpreted against the narrative at all.

NO HOLES NO HOLOCAUST

Every fucking year, they need a holohoax movie.

Looks kind of good. Rachel (((Weiss))) is a 9/11 truther.

Also needs repills

that's g-dzilla to you, goy!

They're even calling him David Irving. There's absolutely no way this could lead people to google him and read his books and articles, kek.

They were going to cast a goy babe Hillary Swank but instead went with Jew babe Rachel (((Weisz))). Here is the real (((woman))) she portrays.

I think the kikes want to push forth a strong empowered women narrative while pushing the holohoax as well.

Surely this pile of garbage won't backfire.

Also this movie is a direct attack on free speech and will act as a pedestal for broaching hatespeech laws.

They just can't stop, can they? Its as if the new game is about who can out themselves the fastest.

jews are still wailing about ((())) and now pulling out the stops with direct propaganda. weu lads.

Note that this was one of their worst decisions: most of those Jews turned traitor.

I'm a little pissed off that they're slandering Irving even further than he already has been, but I'm also intrigued to see how hard this endeavor may backfire on them.

What about you guys?

I'd stop using guy since its root is jew's "goy."

"hey guy" is a jews way of insulting you to your face.

word-detective.com/2009/08/guy/

We refer to each other as 'goys' and 'goyim' all the time too.

Is this a revisionist movie?

I am getting tired of this shit. This is what the real people look like. Oh wow! The kike was ugly and the goy was handsome? WHAT A TWIST! Why would they mess up the casting like that?!?

God, what is that thing.

No one truly knows where these beasts came from, but some say they're called "Jews"

No.

Why isn't Irving speaking out about this?

What is he supposed to say? The kikes are slandering me again?

Anything is better than nothing.

Jews can't use the word 'guy.' That's our word. It belongs to us.

Only we can call each other goyim.

Using the enemies vocabulary is losing.

Right in the trailer they beautifully group in people who don't believe the ice caps are melting with flat earthers and people who think Elvis is still alive for a quick laugh.

That sure won't backfire.

Wrong. Allowing your vocabulary to be restricted is losing. Taking words away from Jews is winning, you ignorant nigger.

This is the type of logic which led to blacks embracing their stereotypes and referring to eachother as niggers. You're very stupid.

Funny how we never see actual refutations against the "Revisionist" (How can deniers be revisionists when the Holocaust its self is History revised) arguments presented against him

asians are always hot when im drinking,

can we invade a chink country again?

my loins are beggin for rape and pillage

These people are pathetic. They just regurgitate the same leftist insults over and over again.

The use of 'bully pulpit' especially, he probably saw 'bully' and thought of 'bullying', because like all leftists he never grew up.

(The 'bully' in 'bully pulpit' originally meant excellent, and was coined by Teddy Roosevelt, who thought the presidency was a 'bully (excellent) pulpit' to preach to the country from. People now almost exclusively use it as if 'bully' meant 'a child who teases or harrasses other children'. Leftists are childish people.)

Irving should have known he didn't stand a chance at winning. It doesn't matter if he didn't lie, distort, etc. to leftists having a different interpretation of observations, a different narrative, is the same as lying.

Their ideology is the truth and lies are anything that departs from it. A massive 333-page tome written by a judge in favor of their narrative is proof that it is true. If by some miracle the judge had ruled the other way, they would have castigated him and denounced his 333 pages as lies.

I restrict my vocabulary to not include nigger and spic speak too, oh noes, what a loss.

Thank God for the Barbara Streisand effect.

I PRESENT YOU THE PARADOXICAL JEW

Oy vey you better lawyer up!!

Theyre portraying lipstadt as the underdog who would have thought it.

(((Streisand)))

More Jew propaganda.
Thanks, I'll be sure to miss it.
Saged.

No it isn't.
etymonline.com/index.php?term=guy

lel

He's finishing what he has described as his last major work, Himmler.

He does comment a bit: And all of the trial material is on his website, too.
fpp.co.uk/online/index.html

STOP POSTING THAT THIRD IMAGE OR REMOVE THE PART ABOUT THE DOCUMENTARY "IN THE CAMPS" IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER. THAT DOCUMENTARY DOES NOT EXIST. IT'S COMPLETELY MADE UP

We cant post easily debunked bullshit that will make our side easily dismissible. There's already enough information proving the holohoax didn't happen to need to use fake shit like that

He's revised his theories and now believes millions of jews were gassed in the holocaust, why would he have anything bad to say about this movie now?

That comment section is comfy as fuck.

Redpills and "Oy vey!" as far as the eye can see.

but Irving says the shoah did happen

LIPSTADT WON THE CASE ON JUDICIAL NOTICE THE HOLOHOAX HAPPENED AND THE COURT DISREGARDED ANY PROOF TO THE CONTRARY

Oh. I thought the movie was cancelled. The jew are really doing it.

Rather the whole point of libel is that you've accused someone of something with no evidence. All he's asking for is your evidence.
What's that quote?
"The Jew cries out in pain even as he hits you"?

Where do you think the US got the idea?

I can't believe you could lie that blatantly about the law

Lipstadt was never, ever, that pretty.

An infographic about the ridiculousness of the Nuremberg Trials is needed. Preferably one easy for niggers and women to digest.

The majority of the holohoax relies on these trials, probably including the judge depicted in this movie.

kek
Lesson of film: Sue the Jew

If this actually gets a wide release, we're going to have to the Holohoax harder than we ever have this September.

This trailer has more views, downvote away

What you would expect from a studio with that name.

Yeah, it's also pretty funny to read through.

For example, my favorite comment is by a guy who says the US denies the holocaust, but then when you read further in you realize he's talking about the Armenian holocaust as the thing they deny. Clever.

Very first reply to him is by some idiot:

it's a man, baby

This. Any evidence or argument brought on by 'holocaust deniers' is immediately thrown out of court. It's standard procedure at this point and highlights the sham that is the legal system regarding such cases. They do the same thing with German vets of WWII all the time;

So they throw evidence out and jump to extremes to such an extent that even (((intellectuals))) are admitting that the whole thing is a farce.I applaud David. He has nothing to be ashamed of. He showed the world how corrupt and awful these courts are, even in the West.

Which is why David Cole's work is so important.

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ

Glorious comment section

Make sure you check out the Holocaust Megathread

8ch.net/polarchive/res/7.html

please post this in the comments if at all possible

This is beautiful.

this image.. google doesn't reverse image search it.

Didn't he win the re-trial later?

Fucking this

"not in the UK" to the presumption of innocence, fucking what?

Every year the jewish lies become more and more insane, we are at borderline stupidity levels, and people are beginning to wake up

also

So it's ok to approve of it but not okay to deny it? You can't even have opinions over it, you must believe it was the worst thing in history

And no, I still can't get over that "yea, not in the UK"

What the fuck

How long until they disable comments and likes/dislikes like they always do?

Those comments show there is still hope for the world. But it's only a matter of time until the JIDF floods out the actual legitimate posts.

10 years ago Holohoax denial was so taboo that nobody even spoke about it in the mainstream media. The fact that it's getting attention in a major motion picture (granted, as a propaganda piece to mock deniers) shows that kikes are scared their influence in slipping.

It won't be long before they make a movie satirizing David Cole's documentary or even mocking TGSNT. No question this will all backfire on the kikes.

DAILY REMINDER THAT GODZILLA IS THE PROTAGONIST OF HIS STORY, THE HERO

bump

Hitler's biggest mistake which caused his other "mistakes".

He trusted some 'based' jews. I am convinced it is those jews who led him astray in his war decisions.

Reminder to hit this upload with thumb-downs and comments:

UUUU

David Irving fucking kike blaster kek

top kek

Comment section is beautiful.

The guy might not be Wormtail-tier, but he's no Clooney, either, lad.

They just want to bring all the conspiracy theorists out of the shadows before Emperor Trump begins deporting traitors to his bff Putin's gulags.

Bump

That fat Jew picture is from, IIRC, Dachau before the war.

I saw it in this book.

Gotta have a jewrywood movie about muh 6 million every year. Obvious oscar bait. But since Muslims are in the vogue right now, why don't the Saudis or someone fund and create a movie about bombing the Gaza strip and committing war crimes?

I'm still waiting on him to finish his Himmler/Holocaust book. Now that the US revoked his VISA, he's left to scrounge for money around the UK. His website doesn't list any other locations for his lectures.

Even a lot kosher historians don't really believe in the gas chambers anymore. They just stay quiet and low key about it.

The six million still died or whatever. But instead of being gassed they we're all just shot or something like that.

Not true, holohoax historians have revised it down, down, down, replacing plaque after plaque. Any claim of six gorillian is understood as pure propaganda.

i thought someone on Holla Forums said rachel weisz was redpilled…

she's a kike

That's a big kike

Until every single person alive during that time is dead and fifty percent of their children are also dead. There's never going to be any kind discussion about the holocaust or even ww2 in general, that's not going to devolve into a shouting match of oy veying and seventy year old propaganda.

So, see you guys in 2030 something.

I don't know much about Holocaust revisionism but I know one thing for sure: that judge was never going to side with Irving no matter what the evidence was.

Can't be, he's wearing the Star of David, which was only introduced in '41 IIRC

This game is old as written history itself. Way back to the Phoenicians. The kikes are incapable of knowing when to back off and instead double triple and quadruple down on the bullshit that eventually gets them turned to ashes.

Well, you have to take into account that he is British. Lipstadt is only 9 years younger than Irving and I'll bet you 10000 Zimbabwean dollars that you'd find more women who'd fuck a 27 year old David Irving than you'd find men willing to fuck an 18 year old Deborah Lipstadt.

Why, because they produce GAS?

10/10

He made the same mistake I did: expecting good faith judgement from a club of masonic kidfuckers. I hope he won't have to hide his power level too much longer. Would love to have him as an honorary hangman after Brexit for the new purge.

Law is like programming. It is a process with PREDEFINED terms.

10 LENGTH$=9
20 PRINT "Donald Trump has a $ inch cock"
30 END