CONTAINMENT THREAD

ATHEIST/PAGAN/FAGGOT
Good news!
Yes you can take advantage of opening up boards for /atheist/ and /pagan/ and /cocksucker/ and /gaygothWN/ where you can exchange thoughts with like minded Christ-rejectors.

Thanks for visiting Holla Forums, please don't feel like you have to return any time soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6365481.html
oodegr.co/english/filosofia/nihilism_root_modern_age.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

to 8ch.net/pol/res/6365481.html

lol why don't you pray us away? I bet that kike zombie of yours will get right on it.

please be gentle around triggered Holla Forumslacks, this is a safe memespace after all.

/checkmate

ebin

You already have /christian/ go there if you love so dearly your cucked jewish offspring of a cult. Abrahamic religions are for the brain dead who wishes to live like slaves.

Why haven't you faggots left yet?

those are juggalos user
their god is called 'faygo'

how about no

Your shitty attempt at an insult sucks, just like the fedora tipping pushed as a rebuttal to atheists. Faith is the opposite of logic, I have never seen a christcuck manage to argue logically why whatever they believe in is anything other than a way to control idiots with a shitty story. In fact, I've seen non abrahamics BTFO christcucks with arguments and all they managed to reply was shitty ad hominems and strawmen, just like you're doing right now. If you need to be dictated how you should live and what is morality, you're barely above a sandnigger. Stay in your board, useful idiot, race realism is against your teachings anyway because Jesus said quite clearly that people should love eachother no matter their differences.

fuck off faggot
image related

You proved my point, now go repent for your sins and pray so all the lost souls burn in an imaginary oven while you go sit on a cloud with angels.

Here, take an L to go with that D&C.

you would know

Reposting in this bread for the natural achristocrats.

Nobody wants faggots around and people fought against normalizing perverts for decades, but the jews and their christcuck lackeys who run society simply brute forced their agenda through and people got tired of resisting, as whites have to work twice as hard to fund faggots and their AIDS medications amongst all the other shit on our list. Fuck off with your spook in the sky nonsense. I would gladly have minarets on every corner in europe if it meant no shitskins, kikes, faggots OR christcucks. Fuck you christcuck shitstain. You killed/raped/tortured all the groups in the world who were anti-sodomy/pro-family but didnt worship muh niggerloving kike god so you could peddle your mental masturbatory nonsense, and now you dare claim to be anti-degenerate. You are lower than dogshit. Fuck you.

Sick dude, now make an argument to support why we should support your ideology of choice.

Good job man. You really showed me.

While he's at it, why doesn't he end the liberal infiltration of our nations, stop race mixing, and magic away the hordes of shitskin invaders.

exactly, i did show you

get the fuck out and we will
now leave

Yeah bro, those sweet image macros showed me who is boss. Why don't you throw a real argument my way to really seal the deal?

fuck off
that's exactly why you're doomed

reposting

I'm going to have to keep shilling the book 'Nihilism: The Root of the Revolution of the Modern Age' by Eugene Rose until some of you plebs actually read it because it describes exactly why society is degenerate and collapsing and its very short and easy to read.

Read it here: oodegr.co/english/filosofia/nihilism_root_modern_age.htm

Thanks bruh, will read.

Good, but bear in mind that he was writing in post-WWII USA and isn't going to sound like a Nazi propagandist

You have nothing to live for anyhow, it won't be a loss. That's why you assholes are doomed, we have intensity and you have none. You don't need to remember this, you will be reminded.

Thats cool and all brosef, but where is the argument behind your position?

Blow your brains out or die of AIDS, that will be my argument.

ebin

< — you

eeeeeeebbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn

There is only one reality, and it's the one where every single god is just made up lie to manipulate people into giving "god bringers" the money. Christians and others don't have a god too. We all die and until there are some tricks with time or physics that we don't know about - we're gone.

bet your hands smell from handling all that shit you just pulled out of your ass

ebinn

stop spamming you triggered faggot

Uhhh, excuse me, good /christian/?
You seem to be posting on Kek's board.

Why don't you worry less about the atheists and pagans (why would they even be contained together?) and make a containment thread for your own heretical ass?

I think we both know Kek wills it.

fuck off. return to

Hey could you all stop dividing our movement? Cus that would be great.

Seriously we all should be united. Pagans, Keks (whatever the fuck you guys call yourself. Also not sure if pagan but whatever.), Christian denominations and atheists or whatever other Fucking thing.

Whether one of us has more claim to being the real white religion is irrelevant right noe. We need to take down the kikes as a united front. Once they are dealt with aND our people's existence secured, THEN we can squabble between each other.
Personally I would prefer christian whites being in america. Pagan and atheist whites in Europe or whatever the fuck we decide is the best division of white lands for which group is something to be fought over later.

Note: people who don't agree with me are either jidf kikes or people who got butthurt by the formers shilling and are out for "revenge". Forgive your white brother and Unite with him

No, that's gone on long enough. You assholes are spitting on our Christian heritage so you can suck cock and not feel guilty about it. Well fuck off. "unity" is how we got in this mess and I'm calling the Christians to stop tolerating you evil sons of bitches and to slam you every god damn time you open your mouth in blasphemy of our Lord and Saviour. "Division" is exactly what we need. Get lost.

D&C bullshit. We need to work together while we still have kikes to cook.

you are a worthless minority in the political game
this whole alt-right big tent thing isn't working
we had enough of your constant passive aggressive bitching
kill yourself

ebin

As long as theres unified action out in the real world where it matters its fine that Christians get their butthurt on here. Its giving us all fair warning that after we deal with the leftists and the shitskins that the christfags will turn on us in a heartbeat.

The more I lurk and post on Holla Forums the more I realise my true enemies arent Jews or leftists but Christians.
Jews simply hate me but they offer me entertainment and control through ignorance and mindless joy. They are evil but very smart.
Christians are simply and outright crazy.

What's wrong with rejecting (((JESUS CHRIST))), christcuck?

Daily reminder that pic related shows demonstrates the stupidity of (((Christians)))

ftfy

This is D&C to the letter. Are you guys are Applied Memetics hiring, I could use a new job shitposting on the internet.

Woah don't let me forget my sage now

Need to make up for lost sage. Where should I put my resume in to work at Applied Memetics my (((Fellow POLster)))

Oh no I forgot it again! Thank god this is a shit thread and not one that matters or this would be embarrassing

Last Sage, we should be even now, good day fellow POLack

wew lad

Sorry, kike worshiper, but we aren't going anywhere.

Heathens are here to stay, JIDF.

So wait, you want Muslim minarets all over Europe just to spite Christians?
Sounds a little (((suspect))) there.

What school teaches dinosaur species? I would have loved that school as a kid.

What retard names their Kid Alyn? It's Alan not Alyn. No wonder he got them all wrong. His parents are obviously Potatoes.