Go to google maps

Go to google maps.

Zoom out until your country fills the window. Close your eyes, pick somewhere randomly and zoom in all the way.

This is where you are moving next. How fucked are you?

Daaang. Hobo camp on a river.

I wonder what the night life is like.

nothing says texas quite like this

I didn't think you would have towns like that in the US given the huge population.

that's just the way the Midwest is, the majority of the population is near the coasts

these datamining threads are getting creative

A house by an airport in bum-fucking nowhere

With all due respect, how do you mine anything worthwile from (as-good-as) random snaps of Google Earth!

Would you rather not contribute?

I got some woods a little outside of Chicago. Looks nice honestly. I'm also putting a picture of the river here because it looks nice.

oops, loaded the wrong screencap. this is where I scrolled to.

That's actually a Nudist Resort for Paedophiles in Texas… all quite legal in Texas, you know.

You subject yourself to datamining whenever you use a Google service.

Its okay, gintama is 10/10

Reminds me of a time we were playing water tag in a 5-6 foot river when I was a kid and wanted to shit real bad, so I being a dumb spic swam upstream, went till the water reached my neck pulled my boxers and took a shit, funny thing is the women were washing dishes downstream in the same river
I never told anybody till now

phuque.. i died

Welp, guess it's time to tame the wild

dafuq am i?

Detroit, I think.

You appear to have zoomed into a highschool

fuck this must be some kind of crater

Looks cozy.

Anus Mundi

looks comfy

It's a huge country. 72% of the US population lives in towns smaller than 8,000 people. 30% live outside of cities entirely.

no. U know your country, u know whats where, ull gravitate to the points of interests to u

looool