Different Chans?

Any other decent chans out there that us anons should know about?

Other urls found in this thread:

ylilauta.org/international/
endchan.xyz
chan.catiewayne.com/b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes
no, I don't want you shitting them up

Librechan.

yea! ever heard of this epic place called 4chan?

Lol, aside from 4chan.>>6371343

They're all gone

4chan is Reddit, this place is stale, endchan is ggrevolt, 76chan is sp, nothing else

Imageboards…
They are called imageboards you daft fucking CUNTS!

(Then why are you here?)

MY HOME IS GONE AND ITS NEVER COMING BACK

Krautchan. One of the better imageboards.

99chan used to be good. They had one of the earliest Nazi boards before /new/ even existed. Then the userbase went elsewhere and the only board that's active anymore is Holla Forums.

7chan was alright, but then, it too lost its userbase.

Way to out yourself as a pedo, sodomite.

I guess if your idea for a fun time is getting cucked nonstop by mods and looking at a catalog that consist solely of happy pepe pictures.

closing then reopening kinda fucked over 7chan.

see

I go lots and lots places, cause I did that back when 4chan was even my main home. But I get the feeling that your just asking about them, won't make any effort to acclimate, complain its not as fast as 4chan and just act like a bored little kid in general. There's a big and active world of active imageboards, shouldn't be hard to figure it out if you know how to use a computer.

Krautchan still has a semi decent level of conversation. But its not at all what it used to be. And thats okay, every single imageboard I can think of thats been around for a long time isn't as good as it once was. The cycle of imageboards means that these sites degrade.

Krautchan is good for discussion on a few subjects but the moderators are working in overtime to kill it and the Germans there are some of the worst posters of any chan.
Also the catalog
It gets old quick.

In its heyday it was really comfy, but yes what you said is true of modern day krautchan. And I'm gonna raise you so fucking hard about the germans part.
No, I have something 50 times worse. 50 times worse than the little kids on 4/b/ now. Behold.
ylilauta.org/international/
The worst board in the history of imageboards. The polish who post here on ylilauta /int/ are by and far the worst of the worst posters i've ever seen on imageboards. Seriously. Go take a look.

I get your point on the Germans not being the worst but they still deserve a fair amount of hate.

And when i refer to Germans in i mean the ones on krautchan cause it seems every chan has posters from a certain country that stands out on shitposting.

Maybe 10 years ago.

No… But liking an image board that catered almost exclusively to pedophiles does.

No shit. The only reason I ever go to 4chan anymore is because it is quicker, but there are only 2 or 3 decent threads a day. We need more traffic here, this place still has some quality, albeit slow

endchan.xyz

The site was started because rulecucks are running and ruining this site so librechan was used as an exodus for anybody that wanted the most freedom legally possible.
Also it didnt cater to anyone since everyone was allowed to post what they wanted without a single group getting an upperhand.
Holla Forums is a fucking joke nowadays with as many rules as 4chan, this place was created to be more free but look how it ended up.
Go fuck yourself

Anyone else remember Iranachan?

Hey, I know a place… You know…
Can't talk about it here, but you know.

UR GHEY

You really want to bring the cancer that killed 4chan here?
You people are why this site died since 2014

you still waiting for a cancerous reply there, user?
come back tomorrow, you might be lucky. someone will show up.

I wish it was active enough for me to fully settle down in…
unlimited file sizes, no rulecuck mods & friendly banter

How about we raid these shitty boards?

Holla Forums is and always has been complete and total shit.

it will continue to wither until it finally dies a lonely death.

Hiro will get rich using pop up ads and selling user data. Meanwhile Hot Wheels will live alone in a one room apartment with no heat while being forced to eat government cheese daily.

What are you talking about - Hotwheels is either dead (probably killed by Jim) or MIA. Jim runs this bitch with an iron fist now - datamining the shit outta this place.

holy shit 4 replies in a row!

We're on fire today!

Try Jackie Chan or Charlie Chan.

chan.catiewayne.com/b/

16chan is bretty gud

post link

16chan.nl

Raiding ylilauta /int/ could be fun but what do you raid an ocean of piss with?

Holla Forums was great back in 2014, good in 2015, and its decent nowadays. Stages of a community, it can still uptick, and theres still good here, the main thing i miss are the close knit small communities that either migrated or fucking died when the site was shitting itself.
>>>/cyber/
>>>/sp/ ("""""we're"""" on 76 chan ftw not dead)
>>>/4chon/ (over on 8ch.pl now ftw)
and there's a lot more too. This site was so good before the problems and it breaking I could stay up all night switching through boards and hanging out. Still almost unlimited potential for what this site can be.

stay on Holla Forums

MAKE OUR BOARD GREAT AGAIN

Pedophilic paraphernalia is the last sin of society. If a chan completely expels it, it's like a church in Vegas. It's true, it doesn't matter if like it or not.

This. This place still has some quality.

wizchan.org

What do anons here think of masterchan?

All things are relative, I didn't say great. It's still ok, has some quality still, and its still a bit more active than most of the other alt imageboards. So for now its not the worst choice you could make.

software is fucking horrible there,like it really loads poorly. I like the ideas of accounts and all that. There's not really much over there besides for pedo boards and a Holla Forums thats not very quick. There's just not much on masterchan fr me honestly.

You massive fucking faggot don't go just sending people to wizardchan of all places. Wizchan dosen't need more idiots walking in the door for fucks sake. How smart do you think a kid who made a fucking thread
is? This is why I'm not giving him answers, this shits easy to find and think he's a moron who would make zero effort to fit in/not just shit on whatever community he goes to.

tell me which chans you use. i'll know which ones to avoid.

Use a search engine figure shit out yourself. Same thing op should have done. I use all of them except four chan, you'll have to head there unfortunately. :^)

I absolutely despise accounts on imageboards especially the way masterchan treats them.
The idea of ranking up and getting special privileges based on how many times you post is stupid.
The worst of it all is that people can tell when you dont have an account so you could have quality posts but then the userbase just shitposts at you calling you outlander than circlejerks with eachother over their accounts.
I was at masterchan from the begining but decided to leave after a couple months because i would not make an account because i didnt like the idea but than i couldnt even have serious discussion because of it.

I thought librechan was good

It really was, it had a great community even if there were alot of unnecessary tripfags but luckily they spent most of their time in the circlejerk threads.
Before it got shut down Holla Forums was getting alot more diverse so there were many different topics of discussion without anybody crying about the pedos and it seemed mostly everyone got along.

if it's 4chan, yourchan or nochan, then nochan it is.

Pssst….overchan is a great resource.

Nextchan seems to be back up. That will only last until they find a new joshware showstopping glitch
XD

what if we do something about it and make a new chan
maybe make it harder to get into so we dont have to deal with 4cucks ruining the board

Good luck with that…

99chan is mostly dead and mostly no fun allowed.

It's a handful of 30+ yo alcoholics that ban any meme posted.

Just a reminder that freedom of speech on chans is dead, there are no free chans left.

what kind of free speech is banned here, then? either you're a pedo or a moron. say what you want, post what you want, offend whoever is offended. anons will laugh and probably fap. just leave kids out of it. what's wrong with that?

that slippery slope is why 4chan is how it is today.

yep, i just counted every thread with a frog in it on /int/ and there were 38

you are so boring. we've had this ntimes. if the pedo ban triggers you, drink more bleach. it's a sacrifice you should make for the gene pool.

So what you're saying is "I'm tired of seeing it, therefore it is wrong"

$${\small smalltext}$$

Not a coherent argument. The 'Slippery Slope' phenomenon has a lot of evidence to support it. Your viewpoint is one of "Muh triggerz, muh feels, ban it Mods!".

LaTex is disabled AFAIK

Scroll on by it tbh famalam. I still wonder where this op would come from.
It sounds so stilted forced.

nextchan

Fuck it, let's see if pic-related pulls anyones triggerz. 'Bout time we had the Annual Nirvana Album Cover Shitfest…

try insulting anything Holla Forums likes. instant ban.

.. or that Vietnam War pic, that usually triggers the moralfag SJWs

Bunch of arabs and niggers.