What image viewer does b's windows 7 users use?

what image viewer does b's windows 7 users use?

inb4 >windows 7
inb4 >not using linux
inb4 >op like being part of botnet
inb4 >anything else that takes a dig at my choice of OS

Other urls found in this thread:

bandisoft.com/honeyview/
nomacs.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

op can't inb4

Seriously, though, Linux is objectively best. I use Windows on my main desktop because Microsoft has a monopoly and that's where the apps and games that everyone uses are, but I have other computers running Linux and I plan to switch once Microsoft dies. That said, Windows 7 is not the worst option by far. Just don't switch to 10. Now that's out of my system, I have no idea about image viewers, wanna fight about it?

Windows Photo Viewer is easy and it gets the job done.

bandisoft.com/honeyview/

MSFT will likely never die. Windows 10 is after all their forever OS.

I use Linux for work - as a dev env it's objectively superior. Technically it's objectively superior - however it's still more of a PITA to use than OSX or Windows, no thanks in small part to MSFT. Sometimes a nigga just wants to fap, but they typed pacman -Syu and now X won't start.

I use this too. Had to disable the default photo viewer because windows 8. Fuckin shitty metro apps.

I've been wanting to get Linux, but haven't had the time to fiddle around with operaring systems. Which one would you recommend? Debian? Can I dual boot with Windows 10? I know win10 is literally "just fuck my shit up: the operating system", but I need that directX.

Windows Photo viewer, why would I need something special

For gifs

I also use honeyview, works great

Op here. I am currently using Windows photo viewer, but it does not honor exif image orientation. When i take pics with my galaxy s6, they're saved in landscape no matter how I am holding the camera. However, the proper orientation is saved in the exif so that viewers that honor that will display it in the proper orientation

ty oldsod, ty

What version of Linux should I be using? I think this is why I prefer Windows 7, because I don't have to worry about making the wrong choice on the wrong version of Linux.

nomacs
nomacs.org/
works great on Linux too.

Any Ubuntu that isn't the mainline one. They are all the same except for look and feel. Check out Kubuntu, or Xubuntu. They have the most customizable user interfaces and are not that different from Windows out of the box.

Since you're Jon Snow, just go with Ubuntu

Linux mint or Xubuntu

Sure, if you like terrible security and namespace hijacking.

Ubuntu, I believe, is the most popular. The default interface is closer to Mac than Windows, but you can change it. You'll be able to get lots of support online if you find yourself having trouble. Personally, I use openSUSE, which is more similar by default to Windows. There's still a learning curve, of course, but it's really not that bad. Again, if you're having trouble, you can always find help online. If you absolutely NEED to use that one darn Windows program, there's WINE, which allows you to run a good portion of Windows programs. It's not perfect, but it's getting better and better with time. Finally, if you're wanting to dual-boot, most Linux distros should work fine alongside Windows so long as you install Windows first, or else Windows takes liberties with the other OS.

With Windows, you're stuck with your choice unless you cough up more dough to upgrade/downgrade. With Linux, you can switch as you please.

If you're not 100% autistic then there is no real wrong choice. Any of the top 10 distros will work fine, pick the one with the neatest looking logo or something. Unless you plan on really getting under the hood there's no real difference between kubuntu or opensuse.

install linux you lazy fuck

grow up

b

started going to chappy's lately and they have a beer list where the goal is to drink every one on the list. i've drinken the ones with the marks by them, but i need some help on which i should drink next. what does b prefer from this list?

Might as well just kill myself

Photo Viewer for pics, potplayer for anything else

Heard that 10 fucks up any linux distro on the same disk, though that could just be a rumor.
WINE has directX11 though, so unless you need dx12 specifically, you'll be fine.

WINE 'em then. Like said, it can do dx11, and the list of exclusive dx12 games it tiny.

*is, I'm fucking retarded.