Same Rights For All!

Time to start a new thread because the old one is getting way to long.

Post your pics here my brothers.

Too young?

No such thing as too young.

Dem white bitches love the pizza bro

Number two is kinda mediterranean-looking, & number three is at least half nigger.

/B Mod screening test? I love this one.

dysnomia triggered

MOAR

@marta_timofeeva_actor_new

Need more pics

DAILY REMINDER: MODS ARE CUCKS

I doubt you're a pedo.

and you wonder why you're constantly banned

It's funny, I'm not a pedo either but when I saw the way some treated pedos because they feel it's acceptable it got my SJW going.

If you don't care for something stay the fuck away from it then. Go and post some more about how you wanna go back in time to rape loli Hillary to death instead of bitching about the pedos.

kek

why is he holding that dog like that

Why are you pushing the "muh oppression" angle on Holla Forums of all places?

It only makes seem more annoying

certainly in those poses too…
And are you certain that this shit will stand up in court of people decide to go after us?

He's holding a fake dog.

You havent been here long, have you?
You are whats wrong with the modern Holla Forums.

A girl looking in a mirror is cheese pizza now?

I've been here for over 2 years. Were you here when Holla Forums had dns problems because of the pedo shit on the site?

More recently was nextchan, (although to be fair their server was hosted in France).

The people here get triggered by little girls wearing Halloween costumes too.

just because I like little girls?

Are you talking about the times Jim was DDOSing this place or when Josh couldnt get his shit together?

Remind me again, what redeeming qualities do the pedos have?
Mind you, I haven't attacked the content you post, rather, your character.

Oddly enough, all of you seem to hold the same characteristics…

this was 2 winters ago. I want to say January 2015, but I'm not completely sure.

pretty sure it's the reason why we're using 8ch.net instead of Holla Forums.co as it used to be.

You clearly have no clue what happened do you?
That had nothing to do with "CP" or the posting of children.
Maybe you should fuck off back to wikipedia so you can keep believing you know anything.

You find me one thread on /b that provides anything of value. Anytime you try to start any intelligent conversation on here the haters come in and shit it up.

That's what's killing /b, not the pedos. You got half a dozen old fags that think they own Holla Forums trying to drive any new blood away.

Yet this site is still up after we posted here since the beginning of 8ch. Then the mods kicked us out.

I think the same of those who post anime.

explains why the site is still up

weren't you kicked out of 4chan too? :^)

yet at the same time, you pedos boast that it's a good thing that your content keeps people out….

awfully contradictory.

We were allowed to post here for years and all that time, the site was still up. And if the mods never kicked us out, I bet 8ch would still be up today.

This site can work out absolutely fine with pedos and non-pedos, just like it did for years before May or June 2016, when the mods kicked us out.

confirmation bias

I'm still waiting for someone to point out these threads of value hear? Would that be the gassing of jews thread? The dark skinned friend hate threads? Maybe it's the 16 year old boy looking to get ass fucked or the prostitution thread.

Threads of value: 0

No, you obviously don't, considering you're not even saying what "really" happened. Just in full denial.
And I didn't get it from wikipedia, but how does what I said being on wikipedia make it less true?

I'm not even saying they were justified in taking it down, but that was the reason why that happened.

too fucking true

hawt

Evil is in the eye of the beholder.