This girl just recently moved from next door. I used to watch her thru windows and masterbate...

This girl just recently moved from next door. I used to watch her thru windows and masterbate. Even sneak over and peek in her backyard and jerk it when she sunbathed. Now she is moved and I am frustrated. Does anyone else jerk it to people they see in real life? Any good stories? This girl name is Lexi Rakowski if you wanna stalk on social media

You must live in a nice neighborhood.

Props to yuh, i'll check her out

Her feet are jackable lol

Too old I'm only into premies sorry user.

Look at her eyes. That's the look of being in a stressful environment. Is she ok, user?

What's wrong with her mouth holy shit.

she has no other poses

SAD

she's ugly

user your taste is shit

Don't be mean user, she's got a lot of shit going on in her life.

a shitskin in disguise. don't you just hate that?

7/10… but that shitty fake smile

4/10

I want to impregnate her!

That fatty in the middle needs to disappear

0/10 but probably passable in texas

Now you will give way

That still doesn't make up for the massive fаggοtry of being assraped by an HOA.

I certainly hope you are white.

It was great. I would be able to see her laying on couch in her little shorts and no bra. I blew so much cum on the sides of her house you would need a pressure washer to clean it
Don't me started on her and her sister laying out in back yard lol

Yes I am a 37 yr old cracker

She has dead eyes.

She's is cute and cock worthy

I would definitely secure the future of the white race with her.

brown eyes, dyed blond hair & who the hell knows what you might find on her family tree? slavs? niggers?

Every now and again I would see a random nigger coming and going. Think her uncle had some spic in him too

Just spanked to her Twitter.. thanks!
Wonder if I should send her random dirty message haha

Aw, man…
If I lived in the US I’d be fucking paranoid – the girl you like could be descending from all kinds of nationalities and races. Most Americans don’t seem to know their ancestry beyond their grandparents.

Was really worried I'd find a spic or a Jew in my family eventually. Shame the Confederacy was run by the Jews.

Congrats honky. Be picky where you shoot your white seed. If you see this girl in life, shoot it in her butt not her vag.

I haven't done any DNA testing yet, but genealogy is my hobby, so I have traced it as far back as possible.

I have found an ancestor with one of the most Jewish surnames you can think of, way back in the early/mid 1700s. The family is registered in the Christian parish records though, and they all had German-sounding surnames, so I think I'm safe.

Odds ar good that at least one ancestor has been raped by a nigger or spic

I bet her pussy is good enough to negate the 1/10th or so spic in her

I sent her a dick pic on IG. She seemed to take it pretty good. Starting to like this girl

The party van is coming for you OP. I just sent her a screen shot of this post.

yee now we know where op lives

She gonna go crazy trying to figure out which neighbor lol. I do miss jerking off to her irl

Used to jerk off and cum in her flip flops when she left them out on patio. Love her little feet

Normalfags pick up on weaponsgrade autism, retard.

I WOULD EAT HER POOP

her feet need some cum

I wanna fuck her whole family

Kek, you can tell they're related mostly because of that weird fake smile.
God, I think feet are disgusting normally but I would suck all their toes.

nigger alert

Really? That's the most concerning part of this picture to your drug-addled mind? Not the fact that this girl is clearly in high school? Come on man.

She has one of those faces where her eyes always look sad even when she is smiling.

But her body is banging.

You do realize high schools are commonplace all over the world? Its not some immoral thing to be in high school.

even these guys noticed the pain and sadness in here eyes that her smile cant conceal?

Did you do something bad to her OP?

more at j.gs/1324018/girls

Op here. Only things I have done to her is watch her through her windows and fence and jerk off to her banging body. When she sunbathed it was the best nut ever

Systemic abuse and her mother is against her too.
You should mention one of the neighbours being a pig and see what her/her mother's reaction is.

This.
They look like they all died in a car crash and are haunting their own fucking bodies.

Put them out of their endless torment and burn the house down op.
Expect to see you in the paper.

The T-800 gave a more realistic smile than her.

dem coal-black, soulless negro ape eyes.

Op here. I stole some items that have her DNA on them. Starting a GoFundMe acct to get money to send them off for DNA/ancestory test to see how much nigger is in here

I would like to fuck that smile up with my cock. I bet she is a little cum whore

As a foot fetishist I approve of her little toes..fap fap

we need proof, cam ringing on her door and show us here