Justice League

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse, they pull this shit out their ass.

There's no flow, no love, no chemistry, or even good lines. It's awful. Worse than BvS. And fuck the faggot playing Barry. Why are these people so afraid of finding actors that actually fit the role properly?!

This entire trailer feels off….

The music choice isn't good, the lines feel very dry, it's just…I don't even know how describe it but the feel of it doesn't have any heart in it if you ask me.

Webm that shit.

Meh.

Reeks of "WE NEED MORE HUMOR, THE KIDS WANT HUMOR" rushed directional changes, but at the same time the lack of 'muh jesus comparisons' and moping made it largely inoffensive.

Can't say i liked it, though Mamoa looks cool in it, but it also didn't make me go 'what the fuck is this horseshit' like BvS's trailer did.

I expect a movie as badly edited as the first but without all snyders horseshit so a mild improvement but still not even Thor tier.

It looks much better than BvS, so I'll be keeping an eye on it. Justice League could end up being a very fun movie to watch or not. At the very least, it does look like it won't be so far up its own ass like BvS was. The lack of Eisenberg Luthor is great too.

That Flash came off as a Fox Quicksilver wannabe

Also, here's their costumes. Flash looks like his costume is made from parts of different movie costumes. But okay overall. Superman is still bland as shit. Cyborg is a fucking mess of CGI straight out of Bayformers. Fuck this stupid twig playing WW. Batfleck could use at least some color on his belt. And finally, they ruined the Aquaman costume they showed before. This one doesn't work as well as the shirtless version.

Where the fuck's the colour, Snyder?

Are you talking out your ass, OP? This looks way better than BvS (which looked so bad, I skipped it, with no regrets). The further they go from Snyder's "vision" the better. He's there for one thing: make things look pretty sometimes.

Affleck has let me down numerous times in the past. But he knows he owes us, and I think he'll get a lot more say on how to make this movie better. It might not be worth this whole shared universe idea, but it at least looks watchable.

Flash looks like an odd cross between MCU Captain America and Kamen Rider Kuuga

have you considered you have low standards?

jesus christ they look like action figures grown up to full size

Good lord, this looks like one of those amateur Photoshops rather than an actual big budget movie.

…each movie just keeps getting worse

Warner should try doing big screen animated movies instead of this shit, they are actually good at those.

You best take that back about John Belushi.

Yes. But anyone who went to see BvS had lower standards, so whatever.

Quick, did ANYONE here like what Snyder was doing with any of the past movies? Hell, does anyone like Snyder's direction at all?

Let this sink in for a minute. A fucking kids cartoon did this material much better than they're doing it now. A FUCKING KIDS CARTOON. On a kids cartoon budget. Did it better than a ~$300 million movie. With fucking A-list stars. And a fucking A-list director.

A kids cartoon

You do know that Snyder will still be directing this, right? They've just tightened the leash a bit

Shameful.

Yeah…. but by this point we should be used to that. It could be argued that Mask of the Phantasm is better than every single live action Batman movie.

Yeah, because finding a last minute director would be even more of a wreck. He had his leash tightened even for MoS (though Goyer helped make sure he could still ruin it) since it didn't have the slowdown/speedup shit. The whole problem is that he thinks, for some reason, that he's a "film maker" when he's just a glorified music video director. If they make sure the movie isn't his "batman raped in prison" vision, they can get a few pretty shots out of him.

WB might not have learned their lesson entirely, but the reason the Marvel movies succeed, in part, is due to someone being over the director to keep the movie on the rails. Because people don't really give a fuck about the director's vision half the time, they want the characters roughly as they know them. If the people overseeing Snyder manage that, it'll be the most improved film series out there.

It's going to take SEVERAL movies to move entirely away from Snyder's touch on the movies. Hopefully we'll see much better stuff in a few years.

Holla Forums's buddies on mpc like it, but then they liked prometheus too.

Look at who's overseeing this shit. People like Geoff Fucking Johns. The inmates are running the asylum, there is practically no way any of these have any chance of being 'good' or anything better than 'mediocre'. The best we can hope for is that DC's attempts to create a cinematic universe totally fail and Warners take the money they were going to spend on those films and give it Bruce Timm or James Tucker or somebody

I highly doubt actual Holla Forumsacks like this shit, most of us hate anything that comes out Hollywood nowadays (there are exceptions) and this looks like shit even by Hollywood standards.

I saw a bunch of troll posts on Holla Forums around the time it came out, arguing that BvS was super red pilled or some shit. Probably didn't help that a lot of SJWs also called it misogynist or whatever.

WB wants yes men not craftsmen.

I have to say Holla Forums gets wound up pretty easily though.

I don't expect much from superhero films but fuck this looks cheap. Makes the mid-late 90s Batman films look expensive.

The acting is really, really, really bad.
You see, if you want to do comedy, you must have timing. And the Timing in this is really off. The scene between Batman and flash, all the little quips are devoid of rhythm, something absolute necessary to comedy.

It's going to be a train wreck.

Yet they keep saying they're more filmmaker-driven than Marvel

It's a shit board in general

What do they base this on?

I didn't know that actor could grate on my nerves worse. He sounds exactly like a Bernout I was stuck on a plane with for a couple hours. The only thing missing is the lisp, but that's damning with faint praise.

HOW MANY MORE BARRY ALLENS MUST SUFFER?!?!?!?!

How do you make a trailer this bad. This is even worse than the first GhostJUSTers trailer.

aquamens actor would be better as lobo.
Flash is a faggot

You mean imposter lobo?

I'm going to absolute fucking honest
this does not actually seem that bad.
Sure, it's not going to be a masterpiece, but at least it's not a)absolutely edgy MoS/BvS or b)total LOL RANDUMB XD suicide squad
I'm fairly optimistic, despite all previous experiences saying that I shouldn't.

Although I don't understand why is Cyborg a SUPERHOT mook.

Flash didn't come off as too bad.

Aquaman is an insult to what is Aquaman though.

what's wrong with you guys

It's definitely an attempt to capture that pithy quip-laden dialog of the avengers movies.

The justice league cartoon was working off the momentum of 2 successful running series. They had time to polish and establish the universe. Budget or medium are not guarantees of quality. Nobody especially people here would argue that a cartoon couldn't be better than a movie.

Who the fuck cleared that for release and what were they smoking?

And the Earth's mightiest heroes cartoon was better than Whedon avengers.

EMH was so fucking good. I still can't believe they cancelled it for Avengers Assembled.

Part of that is because they don't have to pay a VA each time they bring out another character. There are many times that a hero will show up and perform an action without ever speaking. This was very evident back during the times of the Justice League cartoon. It's also much cheaper to draw action than it is to animate it to go along with live actors.

This shit is just depressing. Guess I'm done with films from the big two for now.

You guys are such bitches

Is it like board culture here to have forced contrarian opinions? I feel like you're all desperate to not sound like halfchan so you make complete fools of yourselves.

Who the fuck is angry about Flash's costume?

I'm angry that they turned it into a Marvel-tier quipfest. I liked Batman v Superman for taking itself seriously, now the only interesting DC movie is Wonder Woman.

BRITS GET OUT

yes

Get over yourself nigger.

Fuck off

You fuck off too.

Nope. And Snyder has directed some of the best super-hero films of all time. This is my list of best superhero movies

#1 The Rocketeer
#2 Watchmen
#3 Darkman
#4 Batman v Superman
#5 Unbreakable

Obviously taste in movies is subjective, but those are the ones I enjoyed the most.

Jesus fucking Christ, how deluded are you?

Grow a spine. Batman v Superman was great.

Jesus this went downhill. Some dude saying he liked MoS and BvS whining about them trying to pander to people who like fun over the idiots that actually like those movies. Very poorly but still. While another makes up shit about people saying Flash looks clunky but that everyone thinks CW Flash looks great. Thank you, Holla Forums. The shitposters here are truly the stupidiest of stupid. This was nice to come home to after Star Trek 3.

no.

You're the worst person here. Even worse than this guy who thinks every superman and batman story needs to be exactly the same.

I can say with 100% certainty that all those films are better than drab and depressing slogs that were Man of Steel and Batman v Superman. How in God's Green Earth can you seriously say that those hackjobs are better than any of the movies I just listed and list it as one of the greatest superhero movies ever made?

Leave. The planet.

This is just trolling. No one liked BvS. And if they think they did, they know enough to be ashamed.

No.

So this is all we have now? Trolls pretending they liked BvS? Fuck, whatever. Fucking OP is even shit because he thinks we care what his opinion is. He should have presented the trailer, said "thoughts?" and left his shit opinions into the pile in a follow up post.

Everyone thinks you gotta be a little bitch to start a thread around here, and that just leads to the little bitches we have infesting us. The place shouldn't be this intolerable just because it's summer.

Maybe if every opinion here wasn't exactly the same I'd be compelled to actually discuss shit

Hiding behind reaction images doesn't change the fact that BvS is an overstuffed, halfbaked mess of a film with no redemable qualities beyond a handful of performances.

FTFY

It's a soulless angst-fest instead - hoo-fucking-rah.

Wow, this might be the saddest poster I've ever seen. It's like he put in Rocketeer just to be like "see, I like a good movie, so the rest of my opinion is good too!"

Whatever. The Justice League movie doesn't look great, but it looks WATCHABLE, which makes it amazing compared to BvS. Saying you loved it is like saying you love a lack of story structure and characters. In that case, you can check out the edgy thread and enjoy some Mark Millar stuff that had the rest of us cringing.

Or start a Rocketeer thread, he's had some comics, right? Otherwise you're just here crying about how your niche opinion is niche, or your trolling… which means you have no fucking life. Either or.

Snyder hasn't directed a good film since Dawn of the Dead, and that was only good in the sense that it was an entertaining action movie despite shitting all over the source material.

You're the kind of retard who thinks BvS was smart, aren't you? Those kinds of films are meant to appeal to idiots with an inflated opinion of themselves.

Boring angst wankfests are just as bad as soulless Whedon quipfests, but at least quipfests don't have their heads shoved twelve feet up their asses.

The only thing that really pissed me off was all the fucking electric arcs that happened in Flash's general vicinity when the slow motion happened. Partially because it would fry his weirdly elaborate computer setup, but mostly because Flash has never been show to just randomly throw off electricity before. Sure, you get some sparking in the shows when he's going really fast, but it's on him or in his travel path, not shooting off in all directions at his slightest movement.

I can't agree more.

Yes, and yes. You faggot cuck.

Jesus Christ.

Superman and Batman were murderous shallow cunts in those classical movies. How the fuck can people praise them and bash MoS and BvS? Take Gene Hackman's Lex Luthor, which was worse than Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor.

Have you seen these movies lately?

There was nothing boring or terribly angst-y about BvS. It was a tense action thriller that dealt with interesting concepts not normally approached in these kinds of movies. It had some nice performances, great action pieces and some nice scenes.

People just go apeshit about this movie because they treat Superman and Batman as fucking saints without having really read the comics. Just go see the threads discussing The Killing Joke adaption. You can see a bunch of fags crying about Batman baging Batgirl as if he was their own father.

Are you the retard who posted the kino thread? Fuck off back to Holla Forums retard.

No and no. Learn to deal with different opinions, faggot.

Nigger, yes you are. You even have the same post format style. Once again, fuck off back to Holla Forums retard.

Is Superman coming back?

I always thought it should be Adam West VS. George Reeves. Christopher Reeve fits in more with Michael Keaton.

I always thought he would have made a great Lobo, but it's cool that's Aquaman.

Get on my level.

Are you kidding? The only deaths in the original Superman film I can think of are Jonathan Kent's and Lois', neither at the hands of Superman. I can see the argument for Batman if you look solely at Batman Returns (which was bad), but in Batman '89 the only confirmed kill I can think of was when he dropped down the bell-tower.
What? You seriously think Jesse's awkward, stuttering Luthor is better than Hackman's? What fucking planet are you from?
Have you?

You can't be serious. There was nothing tense about that film with the constant shifts in focus with how many damn plot-threads it had to juggle - it doesn't allow any tension to build and just feels like one big drag.
It barely made note of those concepts and didn't adequately explore or resolve most of them - again due to how fucking crammed the film was.
I can agree that some performances were OK - Batfleck was decent aside from "WHY DID YOU SAY MARTHA", Cavill was tolerable, but the Eisenberg's Luthor was painful to sit through and Gadot's Dianna was just a bore.
I don't think the morality of those characters was ever once brought up once yet.
Ah, I get it now. Figures that someone with this much degeneracy would have the shit taste to actually enjoy BvS.

Really? I don't see him as lobo. Too prettyboy-ish.
I remember a shot-lived rumor about Danny Trejo playing Lobo that nearly had me creaming my undies, but it went silent pretty quickly.

I thought Andrew Bryniarski made a perfect Lobo in the fan film of the Paramilitary Christmas Special…

Batman killed most of Joker's mooks with rockets and machine guns from the Batwing, and a few more when he bombed Ace Chemicals with the Batmobile on remote. Plus Joker himself, I'm pretty sure tying him to a gargoyle with a batarang while he was being flown away on a ladder counts as killing, even if LOL BYE when the train with Ra's Al Ghul is crashing doesn't.

We got Justice League Action now so this movie doesn't matter.

I don't think anyone wants to be on your level.

Rewatch the scene. He only fires missiles around them and blows up their floats, just as he shoots around Joker (why would he casually kill off the goons but not even bother scratching the Joker?). He doesn't even use the guns on the thugs. As for the death of the Joker, he couldn't have known the gargoyle would fall off - it's manslaughter at worst. The same would go for the batmobile bombing - he couldn't have known the goons would be dumb enough to chase after heavily armed armored car with their handguns when he sent in the batmobile to do that. He's certainly more negligent of the lives of criminals in the '89 film, but not nearly as much as he is in BvS (deliberately marking criminals for death, smashing their cars into each other, burning one of them alive, etc).

Man, they really fucked up the costumes. Every single one of them looks like shit.
I love Momoa in basically everything I've seen him in, but the rest? I dunno. Barry's actor looks vaguely like Elliot Rodgers and it creeps me out a bit, and isn't Batman's whole schtick supposed to be that he doesn't like help? Despite taking in as many kids as he does as sidekicks? Shouldn't he be the one that has a problem with working with the others, rather than being the leader? He seems like he's in Superman's role.
I'll still watch it. If only for Momoa.

Oh, no, Rucka's gonna be furious.

No?
That's just a meme that casuals buy into. I'm glad they're doing away with that.

I liked it. It didn't make me want to commit suicide, which is pretty much all I could possibly ask for after the trainwreck of BvS.

He's so quiet and grumpy, even if he has as much help as he does, he still doesn't strike me as the type to actively seek out a league of heroes. Maybe this is just because I've never been that huge a fan of Batman beyond watching BTAS as a kid, but still. Something about this Batman still feels off to me.

Even in JLU, which is regarded by many as some definitive Justice League material, Batman is the one who builds the Watchtower headquarters and funds the whole operation. It's not out of character for him.

Ah, is it? I'll acknowledge I'm wrong about that, then. But funding the operation still feels different than whatever this is to me.
I just don't like Ben Affleck's batman, I guess. Like someone else said, he feels more like Iron Man.

This is already a shift in the right direction.

It might be the lighting, but goddamn, he looks infinitely happier and less serious than he used to.

I am cautiously optimistic

Afflecks Batmen feels less like an "In control" master strategist and more like an "Instinctual" good thing all this shit's going right for me, ohheyletsjustshootalltheseguys- kind of batman.

I have no Idea why do people not like Wonder Woman's design for JLA.

Guess they got too distracted by the hair to notice the hourglass.

Because they would then have to write the role properly.
It just won't happen OP, big money is surprisingly incompetent.

DC is at least improving, BvS would have maybe been okay if it weren't so fucking depressing.

And by "weren't so fucking depressing" I mean that they would have needed to rewrite every line in the movie and reshoot every scene, also amending the story in a number of places.

And given us someone other than Eisenberg for Luthor.

I will forgive these characters, if the following takes place:
I like the direction of the trailer and the group photo. Could the clueless execs finally be learning? Let's hope.

That was not a trailer, it was a montage of back and forth quipping.

I'd much rather have back and forth quipping than pseudo-philosophical bullshit whining any day of the week.

You know what would be a fun way to replace/recast this Luthor? Have another universe's Luthor kill him and take his place, D4C style.

I thought his behaviour was very much ripped off from Quicksilver.

wait…that's a dude?

I like the hair too.