HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EU support falls in first Brexit poll after Jo Cox murder

LONDON — British support for remaining in the European Union has weakened in the wake of the murder of the pro-EU politician Jo Cox, according to an online research company Friday.

Qriously, a London-based technology start-up that gathers data and intelligence about consumers through mobile phone apps, found that backing among likely voters for Britain's EU membership has dropped to 32% from 40% before her death.

The poll was based on 1,992 British adults surveyed on June 13-16, and then 1,002 on June 17 — the day after Cox was shot and killed in northern England. The start-up claims to have held the first such survey on the topic since the lawmaker's slaying. Most of Qriously’s surveys are done for corporate brands and it has not been previously conducted an EU referendum poll.

Respondents were asked: "Imagine the EU referendum were held today. Would you vote for the U.K. to remain a member of the European Union, or leave the European Union?" They were given three options: "Remain in the EU," "Leave the EU," or "Don't know."

Qriously found that 52% will vote to leave the bloc in a national referendum on June 23. The figure is unchanged from before the parliamentarian's death. The weakening support for remaining in the EU coincided with a large move toward "Don't know," which leaped to 16% from 9% before Cox's assassination.

archive.is/UaqZZ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JenZa
youtube.com/watch?v=72PjJgV76Ko
archive.is/YNLjD
bmgresearch.co.uk/bmgherald-final-eu-referendum-poll/
wad-archive.com/wad/2781793ecb5b60b0dc40ba37c1572c05
mediafire.com/download/4r6fe1sbxhw2gbe/Moon_Man_v1_1.pk3
pollstation.uk/eu-referendum/poll/
archive.is/hE1o3
archive.is/hE1o3
archive.is/yX76f]
archive.is/efnF0]
twitter.com/PA/status/744098240115671040
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh#Reaction_and_legacy
archive.is/wdUdq
electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/labour-friend-palestine-jo-cox-slain
archive.is/magWz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3526325/Asian-gang-accused-raping-molesting-two-scared-young-girls-aged-15-13-felt-like-bit-meat-passed-around.html
archive.is/VBzFq
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/25/rotherham-police-had-sex-with-abused-girls-and-covered-for-relative-sex-groomers/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/the-selective-compassion-of-jo-cox/
archive.is/VYQdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DEATH TO THE EU

KEK wills Brexit.

There's nothing the establishment can do.

"When it comes to chaos, you 'aint seen nothing yet" – Nigel Farage

I'm starting to love my new master, almost in the same way a starry eyed child loves Jesus.

NOT EVEN SYMPATHY VOTES CAN STOP THIS BREXIT TRAIN

POST YOUR WARFACE Holla Forums

Dayum

MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

-Nigel Farage

remember the kid who got up on stage and murdered that commie in japan? This is what this feels like

WEW

Jesus never gave me the power to change the fabric of this world to my liking through memes and repeating digits.

Kek truly is an awesome god

MFW false flag operation backfires.

PRAISE KEK

HOLY SHIT
LOCAL BREXIT IS FUCKING INVINCIBLE!

PRAISE KEK

Checked Alice Chan

I needed this news.

Thanks, Kek.

mfw the EU declares war on Britain and America saves it

be careful what you wish for

however once you kill a dragon you must then drink its blood and take part of it into you, so perhaps we have simply made the dragon our bitch

WE ARE KANGS AND SHEIT

white people win.

Check'em
Kek is the god of chaos, the eu breaking apart would surely please him.

Ya, actually Jesus was telling you how to do exactly that.

Win win scenario here.
Shame about all the rapings though.

hhwhat?

Its almost like violence doesn't really harm your movement except legally if the forces that be can link it to your organization

Honestly surprised to see this.

I'm not sure if it's totally true, but I did see a statistic posted that a somewhat large amount of Britons have at least some legitimate original Egyptian blood in them.

If it's not a bogus statistic, then WE really are kangs n sheit.

HAHAHA

Hope it's warm in Hell, Jo.

What's to stop the globalists from just ignoring the election? Brits don't have guns and can't revolt. The EU can just send in the muslims to rape and pillage Britain some more.

PRAISE:

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

Thread theme

PRAISE KEK

CALLED IT

The British (((media))) said Jo Cocks was killed because she supported staying in the EU… So that makes bongs scared to support the EU because they don't want to get killed by le ebil brexit nationalists.

I'm also sure some of them see can her death (rest in piss, whore) is being used as a cynical political tool and they resent that.

The effect of this whole thing is the exact opposite of what they intended.

That's seems to be the case with everything these days.

Wonder who will get false flagged next???

Maybe the new mussie mayor so they can call the brexit supporters racist again

More likely when they tried to pin it on Brexit and it turned out it was a lie, people got angry. This isn't the 90's anymore where people just believe whatever's written in print. From 2006 to 2015, Internet use among Brits went from 35% to 78% who use it every day. Internet access went up from 57% to 86%.

The whole "normalfags don't use internet and just believe the media" thing is no longer true. Smarphones everywhere, retractions are seen or heard about. The papers can no longer lie as effectively.

If anything that explains the backfire.

I guess the (((Coincidence))) is simply far too retarded this time around. Thinking about it now, this doesn't even fit the whole normie PC culture to begin with.

#NotAllBrexitons

Can't believe I was worried.

HA HA HA

It is time

you get a false flag, and YOU get a false flag and he gets a false flag. EVERYONE gets a false flag!

SHILLS BTFO

YOUR RESISTANCE ONLY MAKES MY PENIS HARDER

Kek is truly with us

These media fucks need to be purged.

He will be vindicated. And the wails of ass-blasted Federasts will ring out across the lands of Albion.

And I will smile, knowing our time draws nigh.

Current year just keeps getting better
Thank you Kek

Kek smiles on us this day.

Ya'll like this drama too much. Sober up and get out of that mess.

(checked)

Indeed he does

You forgot

Let's hope this will crash the EU and bring civil war in cuck countries like Germoney or Swedistan. I want to see Merkel & traitor co hanging in public square.

good luck brits

I don't have a reaction image crazy enough to reflect my actual feelings right now. I'm fucking ecstatic lads, I am become laughter - destroyer of sides.

and somewhere amidst the fighting a nuke is misfired and hits Israel.

oh well. shit happens

What a "coincidence".

what the fuck

It's not working? Quick, kill another woman.

drown her children

Wait. Isn't this the complete opposite of why (((they))) killed her?

Telling you lads can't wait for artificial wombs

Gee, it's almost as if people don't appreciate sleazeballs immediately trying to leverage a tragedy for political gain through lies and deceit. Won't stop the short-sighted noses from continually trying, though.

Spread this video to normies

Revive British Nationalism

Careful lads. They're going to up the ante with false flags at this rate!

The nose clearly knows less than he'd like us to believe.

Wait. It says 40 -> 32% for stay. Wasn't it at 45% stay and 55% leave? So now it's 32% stay and 68% leave?

Good news boys, but it's not over until the jews are in the oven.

Magic is powered through the willpower of people, and this happening just made a big fucking surge of willpower as evidenced by this very thread.
This is how Kek moves his strings in this world

Some of them changed their position from 'remain' to 'don't know'.

PRAISE KEK

Because I have to ask-

Did they do this in the same region(s)? Is this generally a good model for the nation?

The sample size is significantly smaller, but it's still sufficiently large to be accurate, right? The fact that Leave's percentage didn't change seems to imply this to me.

Has this polling center's results generally been accurate before?

God I fucking hope it happens but I worry all the time after seeing with primary election results in the states that last minute deciders tend to be extremely retarded

The winds of magic have returned to the world, Albion thrives once more.

I've noticed that when non-British companies–whether they be newspapers, polling agencies or whatever–do Brexit polls, the results are always much more strongly in favor of Brexit than any British polls are.

Funny, that.

Search up the NASDAQ (one of the American stock exchanges) and their Brexit polls. Really stunning results which are consistent through time and show the pro-leave movement getting stronger and stronger.

That's good to hear. I would usually say not to trust foreign polls but given the nature of this referendum I wouldn't trust what (((GoyBrit Data Center))) or whatever company says about Brexit. I'd lie too if I were them.

The leftists that want to stay in the EU are such cowards, they're terrified of retribution if it's known they backed staying in.

Burger here. You really don't get that? You know, the Murrican Civil War wasn't fought over niggers user.

NYT laying it on thick for the U.S. market.

archive.is/JenZa

HE DEGREASES HIS JEWS WITH PAPER TOWELS BEFORE HE PUTS THEM INTO THE OVEN.

That was good user.

This is made even stranger by the fact that Brits can see through this charade. They're treating this woman with such reverence that Brit/pol/ sarcastically refers to her as Saint Jo Cox.

J U S T

youtube.com/watch?v=72PjJgV76Ko

The MSM is losing it's control of the narrative user.

Godfrey Bloom: What Brexit Means

Yeah I know, but it Britbong ought to have his own Hero it's his nation and his cultures blood. He should be celebrating Britishness.

FUCK IT THE U.S. CLAMS IN THE NAME OF AMERIKANERS BY KEK DUBS MAKE IT SO AND BRITAIN NEVER FALL UNDER THE TYRANNY OF THE JUDEN EVER AGAIN!

BREXIT
IS
J U S T I C E
U
S
T
I
C
E

One more from the NYT - and I guarantee you this headline will be the default argument offered by the U.S. news outlets wrt Brexit.

Britain Asks if Tone of ‘Brexit’ Campaign Made Violence Inevitable

archive.is/YNLjD

Oh I see. True, but I'm sadly ignorant of the British patriots other than Churchhill and Monty from WWII, and ofc Farage. But even then I only know the little I've seen videos of him BTFO the EU congress.

What's next lads? Assassination of the Royals? Framing Nigel Farage of child abuse?

How bad is the british media? Maybe the reason why this didn't hurt Brexit too much was because the coverage wasn't as bad when you compared it to the likes of CNN and MSNBC

The BBC is full-on anti-white state propaganda, and then there's The Guardian. Most other media outlets seem pretty centrist.

Don't worry about that prick chap. We Burgers see right through his typical MSM narrative spin.

Just take a look at the glowing language used to describe the bunch of drugged out, degenerate twinks killed in Orlando. You would have thought a hospital had been bombed. It's the same over the top formula all the media uses these days for their pets and people aren't buying it anymore.

Trust me, we're not buying. Why do you think Trump has become so effin popular in the States? We are fed up with uncontrolled immigration here as well. You watch, both of our country's patriots will win this debates come your referendum and our election.

Apologies mate I misslinked.

ASS TO ASS

YIDS KILLED ONE OF THEIR OWN TO STOP BREXIT AND IT STUMPED THEM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Nigel is one jolly guy. I wish I could down a pint of bitter with him at the local pub some evening.

The retards in power don't seem to realize that scaring people with murder actually pushes them to voting for the non-status quo.

He really seems like one of the nicest blokes around.

Could it be possible that there exists a cause that is worthy of support, and a crime regretfully committed by an insane man who believes in that cause does not negate the worthiness of support for that cause?!?!?!

NO no goy it can't possibly be that it's these HATEFUL ANTISEMITIC BRITISH TRYING TO HOLOCAUST ME AGAIN

Kek is giving you a big ole divine affirmative on that one!

DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPOSE BREXIT

The answer is no and you have to go shlohmo.
the answer is still no, get the fuck out!
:^)

WHATEVER IT TAKES GODDAMMIT

NOTHING CAN STOP IT

Glorious kek im sorry i doubted you

Grant me a brexit and ill spend my life spreading the truth about your power and mercy

1 out of 5 Bremain voters were Jo Cox

This.

This wasn't a metaphor, Jesus was revealing a literal and fundamental truth about the nature of reality.

The memes are real.

Jesus was telling the true nature of Will there.

Fuck
bmgresearch.co.uk/bmgherald-final-eu-referendum-poll/

That would be great. The absolute best case scenario. It setups nationalists in a similar fashion to muzzies (rather it counters them). If nationalists have reps of being violent and actually using force to get what they want, that will make antifa and other assorted left wing goons think twice about confronting nationalists.

Brits are pop culture fiends even more than the US. As much as I hate to say this, it'll probably blow over in a week.

wad-archive.com/wad/2781793ecb5b60b0dc40ba37c1572c05

mediafire.com/download/4r6fe1sbxhw2gbe/Moon_Man_v1_1.pk3

wew
Anyway, here's hoping it all works out. Interestingly even mentioning that they wanted out has caused other memeber nations to want to make their own referendums for leaving too. Keep up the memes, lads.

I was too young to play DOOM when it came out

should I start today?

Not like twenty four years of community update work, engine remastering and modding had been done back when it was first released.

Hey, Brit/pol/, American and Southerner here. Secession runs in my veins and I want nothing more right now than to see you succeed. I would vote alongside you if I could. Take my meme energy and possibly my dubs. The Anglosphere will prevail.

Yes. But it was too obvious. Instead of shaking the faith of those who knew Brexit was the right move for the UK, it shook the faith of EU supporters, showing them that the government will not and cannot protect them from angry Brexiters if the vote fails, and will in fact, kill them themselves in a psyop if it looks politically expedient to do so.

Kek grants us his favor, my brothers!

Nah.

YOUR PRECIOUS DUBS, GRATEFULLY ACCEPTED

D&C, get lost.

Yeeeesssss.

Burn in hell stupid commie bitch!

Lugenpresse btfo

step it up senpai

Europe can exist without the EU you stupid fuck

Thanks, user

tbh m8 that would be better if pepe invites wojak time travelling, then when wojak steps out of the car, he's biff and pepe dumps pee-pee poo-poo all over him.

would be better tbh m8.

I saw this coming really.

I think people forget the real reason britishers vote for the tories to begin with but the tories failed them.

The bloke who did her in was essentially doing what most britishers are thinking at this point and they want out.

WE BREXIT NOW!

The future is looking bright lads, to victory!

BREXIT

He was telling us about the matrix, we are the chosen to control and break it

The false flag was simply TOO obvious.

That is true, Egyptian aristocracy and rulers had DNA that is only found in Britons today.

Trips confirm.

==GENTLEMEN=

pollstation.uk/eu-referendum/poll/

Wew lads. Praise be to Kek.

Glorious. Though it's not the real referendum, it should hopefully give us an insight into what people are going to vote.

Better archive it before they try to switch it on us

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

archive.is/hE1o3

archive.is/hE1o3

Beat me to it.

How old is this poll?

Just this morning. The date is right there in the pic.

They'll likely manipulate votes or just ignore the results altogether.

Don't think we're stuck with the EU forever, though.
The tensions are too great for it to last.

I'm not even British and my Dick is hard also

Looks like they've 'suddenly' discovered proof of Tommy boy's rrciszm:

Should help the bongs bring that taxi company's rankings down, but be subtle.

This. The EU is bound to fall sooner or later as it is completely dysfunctional.

Well I was reading the paper and saw that he apparently said "Put Britain First" before killing him

Unlike any other instance this is in very good timing, because of Trump

Goodluck from Norway, Heil og Sæl!

That narrative is really shaky, tbh. Only one eyewitness is adamant that he shouted it repeatedly, and he happens to be a member of the rival party (British National Party) to Britain First. [archive.is/yX76f]

Even the shitskin eyewitnesses have categorically denied that 'Britain First' was shouted. [archive.is/efnF0]

And even if he did shout it, it can't really be connected to the political party, because new evidence is surfacing that he was denied mental health treatment in favor of rapefugees. Don't expect the lefties to report that, though.

Well maybe they would say he means it in the sense that Trump meant America First

Rip lads, brexit cancelled again?

As a DIVIDED and thus easy to CONQUER group of countries, you moron. Oh wait, so European countries should cooperate to stop that from doing?. Let's then create some entity that would oversee the unification and cooperation… oh shit, it's EU.

Either EU stands together, or we are destined individually to be 2nd class world players. Amerifags on this board can be happy the major competitor got destroyed (hence all the "EU has to fall" threads), but for us eurofags - it means we're screwed.

Shitty OC. Long live Brexit.

Is it happen? Just like in the USA? The media has gone so far with its bullshit no one even gives a damn about it. It is not affecting a damn shit, if anything it is boosting the opposite of what they want.

PRAISE KEK

This. In America, the number 1 downfall of the mass media has been the internet. As it turns out, people actually prefer the information raw and live when they can get it that way, which means many people use the internet to directly monitor local, national, and world news.

The flip side of this is that the media cannot lie effectively anymore. Before, the 'first run' accusation would be taken for granted, no one would ever hear any retraction, and even if a lie was challenged in court and won, if the papers themselves didn't report on it, the greater community would never learn the truth.

Now, though, the masses have learned better. Trump is getting up in front of crowds and openly shitting on the media. He calls them habitual liars and terrible, immoral people to massive applause and cheers.

Although the reaction would obviously be different, given the different spirits of the nations, I cannot imagine the sentiment towards the media is much better in places like Britain or Europe. The days of people blindly trusting news aggregators to be impartial are over, and the person who believes in the media's competence and honesty is becoming an endangered species.

I firmly believe that this is our best chance of breaking free of this tyranny of information control once and for all. Their greatest mistake was in allowing the internet to grow unchecked and do as it wished. They should have regulated and censored it heavily from the start, and we cannot count on them to make the same mistake a second time.

The Information Age will either be the arrow through the heart of the Kali Yuga, or it will usher in an unprecidented age of deception and falsehood, where nothing known by the common man is true or based upon reality.

The difference depends on which side prevails in this conflict. We must win. To lose now would seal the fate of the world for the next millenia.

You want Europeans to leave because you need room for more Pakistanis and similar. Tossers.

I watch CNN everyday to get an idea what kikes want people to know. I learned about the death of the french couple from the internet. CNN rarely brought it up, but this Jo Cox thing is almost 24/7.

WHY IS NO ONE NOTICING THE HAPPENING

source: twitter.com/PA/status/744098240115671040

There's no way press won't push for "ebil brexit nazis" now, only few days left..
RIP LADS???

Yeah they're shilling hard.

OBVIOUS FALSE FLAG

kek you mean r1b which is found all across Europe?

Great, it's over, this cunt is a definite MKULTRA'd play.

Holy shit. You Britons are getting shit on

Confirmed for set up.

But I'm going to laugh if this only ends up boosting brexit numbers.

It's a fucking obvious stitch up, tbh. Only the Remainiacs could see this changing any minds.

It won't UKIP are being destroyed in the press for it, it's a fucking hatchet job and nobody gives a fuck about Jo Dead Cunt Cox, they want to use her dead cunt corpse though at the polling booth.

Also her husband is fucking campaigning for immigration at the moment, what a fucking creep. Your wife is dead, act like a fucking human.

But it all seems rather ridiculous, even for a media narrative. It's like they checked off every item on the "How to conduct a set up" list.

He must have received "hefty compensation" for her death.

I think this thread is being slid.

You noticed it too, did you? There's samefagging bait everywhere. They're sliding something.

CAN YOU FEEL IT LADS?

BREXIT CONFIRMED

(((GLOBALISTS))) ON SUICIDE WATCH

Bitter. They sacrificed that woman for nothing.

Not yet. There's a new development.

They're already running wild with this all over Twitter.

The fucker was an apolitical loner who liked gardening, the fuck is causing him to do this shit? This is some MK-ULTRA Bullshit here.

Shit sorry

Was meant for

He's a certified loon. I'm betting they doped up him to the eyeballs before entering court and told him to keep repeating that phrase.

All the major news outlets have picked it up.

Is it normal for guy to go to court a couple of days after a murder?

This kills Brexit.

PR CUCKS BTFO

yes

I mean, it's so outrageous and on the nose no one will actually buy it, right? Right?

Kek smiles smugly upon us. Let's smile back.

KEK PRAISE BE UPON THE REPEATING DIGITS
After brexit nlexit and all the other exits EU collapses
Europe becomes great again.
Great partnership with trump keeping muds abd blacks OUT.

because it's all already seen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh#Reaction_and_legacy

SPREAD THIS

or probably because people are actually more afraid of the tide of brown people (who hate us) coming, if they stay in the eu.

in 2003 and in sweden life was probably too good for normal people to actually be afraid.

PLEASE KEK MAKE IT SO

Gee, you'd think the Lügenpresse would learn their lesson already. They're already trying to use a tragedy for political gain and they think everyone in the isles are gonna take their shit bait. I say, no way mate, we aren't taking that bait. Britain out, remain flout.

BREXIT FINDS A WAY

Kek be praised, digits for Kek.

Dang, thats a comfy video I'm not even a brit tbh.

The EU is already allowing the current conquest and are welcoming it. the eu must burn and a stonger europe rise from the ashes

tbqh i think this " brexit stengthens, remain weakens in response to cox hoax could easily be a myth created by the remain camp and pushed into the leave social nets to disarm the leave camp. You would be foolish to sit on your arses telling yourselves we've won, because the kikes are well capable of such tricks, and you all ought to know this.

prep yourselves, guys.

they will cheat out it. and say that the sacrif…murder was the cause of it.

the thing they don't understand is that not one of the causes and major motivation for brexit is going away.

they are just procrastinating.

Probably. Not much else we can do though.

AND MY AXE

Is it just me when I say that most Fallschirmjägers look high as fuck when they've been photographed?

AND MY ONION JAR

Nah, and that hasn't changed either

t.Falli

WAIT A MINUTE
ISN'T THE EGYPTIAN GOD KEK THE HARBINGER OF CHAOS?

Shame you guys don't use them fancy jump smocks anymore. Those things are a fine piece of uniform.

Me, and most others in my platoon bought a Smock, but yeah, no longer standard issue sadly

FREEDOM FROM GLOBALIZATION!

GODSPEED ON YOUR FIGHT AGAINST THE EU BRITS!

My Scottish side would be killing me right now, but considering Scotland's current government being faggots, I think it'll make an exception this time. I can only hope the people of Scotland will stop the government once again and not stay with the EU

GUYS

THIS IS WAY TOO CONVENIENT

Murder suspect in Jo Cox case 'told police he was political activist'

archive.is/wdUdq

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW THEIR NARRATIVE PLAYS OUT

FUCKING CROWN PROSECUTION SERVICE

Such is life as they say.

That used to be one of the quotes that made me disbelieve the hardest, but now I've certainly gotten a new perspective of it.

At last I truly see…

I think you have killed enough, Sam, but I'm sure the bongs appreciate it?

Sorry, wrong image.

kek accept your apologies. May kek be with you user.

(Checked)

electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/labour-friend-palestine-jo-cox-slain
IT"S SO OBVIOUS

Britain Elects [email protected]/* */ 3m3 minutes ago
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 44% (+2)
Leave: 43% (-1)
(via YouGov, online / 16 - 17 Jun)
Chgs. from 15 - 16 Jun

Not as bad as I imagined it would be. Now we'll have to wait and see what kind of media circus they can pull at Tommy Gun's trial.

>electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/labour-friend-palestine-jo-cox-slain

they used her as a sacrificial goat because she was anti-Israel

these people are fucking evil

Don't be negative anons, we are going to win.
These are just ((goverment polls)) and they are rigged. Kek wills it. Oh Farage, messenger of kaos.

Have they "found" any CP on his computer yet? Look out for that next week if leave is still winning.

Ahaha oh wow.

Somehow I doubt this was a part of their master plan

There's also this one. Note: phone surveys have generally favored remain.

In any case it all looks pretty close and the worse is probably already behind us. TV will continue pushing the story, but at this point normies are probably starting to get tired of it.

I've been urging people to 'fight fire with fire' - as they argue that right-wing rhetoric led to Tommy shooting St. Jo, we should argue that left-wing rhetoric led to…. well, pic related.

AMMIT IS JUSTICE
PRAISE AMMIT

Make Ammit into stickers and just plaster her all over muslim areas. They have been marked.

GamerGate was exercise. This is real-world. They are going to shut down the internet because shit is going sideways in a HUGE way, I have seen little canaries in the coal mine Keeling over the past few days. We can win, we just need your keep the pressure on. I have a feeling something big, a big reveal, is about to occur.

Would you happen to have the TEXT of that, because an image of links is completely worthless and the quality is so fucking bad that OCR won’t accurately transcribe it.

Anyone see this? A fucking Guardian editor just came out for the Brexit. GUARDIAN NO

archive.is/magWz

Fun fact: Winston looks so pissed off because Yousef Karsh the photog just took his cigar away.

test

OKAY SO LEFT WING RHETORIC LED TO THIS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
Oxford: telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
Keighley: thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
Rochdale: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
Bristol: bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
Telford: shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
Birmingham: birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
Wycombe: bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
Harrow: getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
Bury: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
Stevenage: thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
Burton: derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
Chesham: bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
Leeds: yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
Blackburn: itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
Blackpool: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
Preston: lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
Nelson: pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
London: dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
Barking: standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
Derby: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
Peterborough: bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
Bradford: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
Bristol: bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
Coventry: express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
Bolton: theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
Middlesbrough: thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
Aylsebury: bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
Halifax: halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
Calderdale: bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092

BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT TOMMY SHOT AN MP?!?!?!

screen capture was buggy

Another.

Aylsebury: bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
Barking: standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
Birmingham: birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
Blackburn: itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
Blackpool: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
Bolton: theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
Bradford: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
Bristol: bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
Burton: derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
Bury: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
Chesham: bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
Coventry: express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
Derby: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
Halifax: halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
Harrow: getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
Keighley: thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
Leeds: yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
London: dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3526325/Asian-gang-accused-raping-molesting-two-scared-young-girls-aged-15-13-felt-like-bit-meat-passed-around.html
Middlesbrough: thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
Nelson: pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
Oxford: telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
Peterborough: bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
Preston: lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
Rochdale: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
Stevenage: thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
Telford: shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
Wycombe: bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994

ROTHERHAM 1400

“There are hundreds of thousands and I think there could be up to a million victims of exploitation nationwide, including right now. Girls in the process of being groomed,” she said.

archive.is/VBzFq
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/25/rotherham-police-had-sex-with-abused-girls-and-covered-for-relative-sex-groomers/

SPREAD THIS BRITBONGS

Latest Brexit poll:

18 June: Brexit Drops 3 Points In Poll Taken After MP Killing

A Survation phone poll puts Leave three points behind Remain, with all the fieldwork done after the killing of MP Jo Cox.

Source, Kikebart poll tracker

Latest polls: Conveniently despite the initial polls showing the opposite trend, everybody suddenly decided that Remain was the right way to vote despite overwhelming sentiment to the inverse following the very event we're attributing this to.

In other words, expect this to be the basis they use for the "Remain won due to a Remain surge" rigging.

you kek faggots are going to burn

don't you have a containment board specifically so you don't spend all day whining to adults?

Absolutely.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHHGGGGGGGHHHHHH!=

THEY KILLED HER FOR NOTHING THEY KILLED HER FOR NOTHING THEY KILLED HER FOR NOTHING THEY KILLED HER FOR NOTHING THEY KILLED HER FOR NOTHING
THEY KILLED HER FOR NOTHING THEY KILLED HER FOR NOTHING THEY KILLED HER FOR NOTHING THEY KILLED HER FOR NOTHING THEY KILLED HER FOR NOTHING

cmon now

The Occidental Observer has a great summary of the dead MP.

——————————————–

Tribute after tribute bore witness to Jo Cox’s uniqueness. But in reality, nothing could have been further from the truth. In fact, women like Jo Cox are ten a penny across the West these days — bland, compliant functionaries who have been marinated in political correctness and are happy to regurgitate the platitudes and attitudes of their political masters. And are well-rewarded for doing so. Elizabeth Warren (AKA Pocahontas) in the US comes to mind.

She was that toxic combination of self-righteousness and entitlement which believed itself possessed of a special moral insight into the moral shortcomings of their own people. Never slow to parade her compassion, she was also calculating enough to help more dubious causes, as when she lent her name to a government minister who was lobbying for Britain to begin bombing in Syria. Bombing and babies; it was all business for Jo Cox.

Hers was the typical smooth career path of the modern political cog. From her grammar school, where she was the Head Girl, she seamlessly moved onto an extended period at two universities before emerging as professional aid worker for Oxfam and Save the Children. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation was another fashionable international development outfit in which she managed to wangle a position as “advisor.”

She certainly travelled extensively, but to what extent did she get her hands dirty? Rather than mopping sweat-covered brows, her role as a policy consultant seemed to revolve swanning around seminars, conferences and committee rooms in Brussels and London. Networking, rather than counselling, seems the main skill in this field.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/the-selective-compassion-of-jo-cox/

archive.is/VYQdM

Pssst. Hey. You guys. Hey.. What if… what if you….

What if you smugly use that same argument the pro-immigrant people were using.

You know, the one where you say, don't say bad things about the Islam… or terrorists will kill you and you will deserve it for insulting them. Remember that one paki bitch that got the peace prize for having acid thrown on her face?

Well, if you say bad things about Brexiters you deserve whatever happens to you. This kind of intolerance is simply not acceptable.

No, she got the peace prize for being shot in the head.

King nigger got the peace prize for being a nignog.

"The more you speak about Brexit and against all Anglos, the more RWDS we create."

"It's important that whatever politicians say, whatever the media say, they should be really, really careful about it. If your intention is to stop RWDS, do not try to blame the whole population of Anglos for it because it cannot stop RWDS. It will radicalise more Nazis." -Malala Yousafzai.

Hahahahaha

Pure gold.

Is it unhealthy that the second i saw that shirt i thought it was chris chan?

post your bittersweet face Holla Forums

Now if only people reacted this way with that photo of a dead subhuman on a beach.

baaaaamp

Oh Blessed Be Thy Kek, Bless us with this Holy Brexit.

ADD MY WILL TO THE PYRE ON WHICH THE EU WILL BURN

LONG LIVE EUROPA

DEUS VULT

AHAHAHAHAHA YES BURN IN THE FIRES YOU HORRIBLE CUNT

Ameriburger here, congrats on your freedom Britbros!

Wew.