Debunking the "I voted for third party!" meme

Nothing is more telling about a persons character when they tell you they voted for a "third party candidate". It is a prime display of childishness to want to vote for any candidate besides the big two, a show of simply being contrarian. Ron Paul was a meme candidate and will always be a meme candidate, nobody really wanted him to win back in '08 except for retard 4/new/ fags before Stormfront invaded and put those libertarian sodomites in line. Today the only third parties are Johnson, some stoner who is belligerent to reporters, knows nothing of third world politics, and always goes off about legalizing weed. And Stein, another meme vagina candidate, which we already have one too many of.
thats cute, you want to quote South Park now to try to sound all grown-up. Little do you realize pulling that card makes you more childish than ever, for the creators of South Park happen to be libertarian themselves, way to be a mindless sheep.

Cool pasta bro

maga

This would never have happened if Jeb Bush got the nomination

Remember that you either want to kill all men or kill all women. You must pick a side or else you're a fence shitter

You're picking a side anyways retard. Its a 3-sided fence.

I wouldn't mind third party candidates if they were at all viable, but they aren't.
I just don't want to throw away my vote on someone polling at 5%

YOU CHOSE THE CHAOS CANDIDATE

That's literally why they are polling at 5%.

I probably would vote for Johnson, only because I like what Libertarians have to say, but Christ help us all if he ever got elected.

not a fan of the open door policy or faggit marrage, but I could deal with that if it means I can legally buy weed and gun mag restrictions are lifted

Pretty sure you mean it's a 4 sided fence. Not that anyone really gives a fuck about the green party, but I've heard more about them this year than ever. Doesn't really matter because they're still going to get BTFO even by the Libertarians.

ya done goofed, user.

No, they're polling at 5% because they can't bring the same money and resources to the table as the big two can. There word reaches thousands of voters while the word of Dems/Reps reaches millions.

Its called the electoral college dummy

OP is a sodomite because ironic shitposting is still shitposting

oy vey shut it down!

and stop begging for attention faggot

have a sense of understanding or go kill yourself sodomite

And I say fuck you. The reason we have an oligarchy is because stupid sodomites like you buy into the narrative that we only have 2 choices. It varies by state but approval and voting percentages have a direct effect on funding and recognition as an official party. Also even if a 3rd party has no chance of winning a significant percentage will rally the troops for the next election. I won't be bullied into voting for any other candidate than the one I choose.

Also, see if you can spot 4 differences.

Here's the thing sodomite, even if your candidate wins, you're still going to spend the next 4 years sitting on the couch hating the president and their policies. At least I can say I didn't vote for this shitshow.

That's two, what am I missing?

What if you voted third party but never told anyone about it?

Clinton says a vote for thrid party is a vote for Trump
so when I vote third party I get twice the vote!

pfft. I honestly don't care what Trump does as long as the border wall is up. And its pretty much guaranteed at this point the wall is happening

There IS a viable alternative!

when the third party choice isn't shit give me a call. until then i'll vote for the egomaniac with the top notch banter.

There are two other kids (3 new kids plus one missing dad) but the other kids look white to me and could easily belong to the other couples. Also the black dad could be usting his ass at work to support his wife and kid (he looks fairly respectable in what little can be inferred rom the first pic) but who knows?

Maybe his gf/ex is a horrid cunt and he got out quick. Maybe he did his best and treated them great but she stupidly kicked him to the curb for being "boring." People see what they want to see.

Bump

What about Bob Whitaker OP?

Right, only a child would think that we can do better than this.

"Freedom of speech" is just a liberal meme. You don't have the freedom to rape and murder, why would you have the freedom to speak?

Because speaking does not infringe on someone elses natural rights tbqh fam not that hard you gommunist

The only natural rights in this world are that that the strong may do as they please, while the weak may die with ease.

Alright ahmed there is not culturally enriching you, clearly

too bad with guns all people are essentially of equal strength and even the biggest beast has to close his eyes to sleep at night

I do not need a gun, because I conquer my opponents through my tactics and strategy alone. These are the true measures of a man. No one has bested me in armed or unarmed combat because I know this secret.

True strength is fitness, which I display amply through my sexual and mental prowess on the battlefield and in the bedroom daily.

Hey commie,

Your days are numbered