Based Hillary?

Hillary was heard calling mentally challenged children 'f*g ree-tards' and caught on record blurting out the terms 'stupid ke and 'f*ing Jew b*d', while Bill called the Reverend Jesse Jackson a 'Gdamned n**r'.

archive.is/Wyt5J

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6366713.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should read

Thank you.

Jesus christ is OP some kind of faggot.

OP sucking more dick than usual.
What? afraid of words you niggerjewfaggotretard?

looks like a puff piece disguised as a hit piece

basically the make it look like this outlandish bullshit so that real accusations of racism are discredited "oh it's just some fool who read that stupid daily mail piece which nobody takes seriously!"

subtle yo

I am an unbearable faggot, I know. I copy and pasted directly form the article and the ** triggered the hidden text function. I also posted the third post for clarification.

wew sonney
goddang you call that ol' barkin dog "muh based"
well dangnabbit i tell you hwat she less based than a nigger kike with a noggin like an ape an a nose like mah fishin gear i tell you hwat.

This articles actually makes me feel better about the possibility of her being elected.

She's an alpha bitch behind the scenes, with no filter and possible brain damage.
It is known.
There is nothing based about this corrupt piece of shit.

This whole thread is bait, isn't it?

Well jesus, if you weren't already confident in her, why the fuck do you work for her?

This is the reason the KKK is supporting her, as they very well know she's a huge fucking racist and bigot.
Honestly, I don't want to go near anyone like her within a couple hundred miles.

yes.

can I get the unedited pic without the hideous Hillary?

KEK.

Are you fucking serious??

Yeah, it strikes me as disinfo. I'd take it with a mountain of salt.

This is the type of retards she hires? Jesus, they stand out more than a naked nigger on top of snow in an empty winter field.

This. OP is a faggot.

This.

HOWEVER, if one wanted to attack her on similar grounds based on logic rather than witnesses, you could just say, "Hillary Clinton hates gay men because she refuses to protect them from Muslims".

Sage
This is a duplicate of another thread with almost the same wording and black text.

Either bad shilling or sliding but don't respond. Even if it's not, op is a huge faggot that didn't chech the catalog.

8ch.net/pol/res/6366713.html

Nice try shlomo

Reported

The source is some bitch Bill fucked.

I just came to Hillary, wat do?