/edg/- US Election Day General

THERE IS CURRENTLY
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY!

mods pls change that number as it approaches*

This thread is for a non-Holla Forums nor /leftypol moderated space to discuss the Election! Both sides and all ranges of worldviews and ideologies are allowed! Shitpost, banter, get dubs, and post predictions here.

(Non-burgers are allowed to participate too, as long as you don't remind us of how shit our country is compared to the rest of the world too much.)

I'm with her.

I'm in her.

Where's Gary Johnson and Jill Stein? Hitler 2.0(Trump) and Nixon 2.0(Hillary) aren't the only candidates running for president.

Trump is going to win in a massive landslide, zero enthusiasm for Hillary, I live in a blue state and I haven't seen a single Hillary sign, not even in the capital. Everyone I know is either not voting or voting Trump.

What about all the news sites saying Hillary is leading?

Media is in her pocket.

Does the librul media include Faux News?

Yes

So disregarding going only off of personal experience and observations, what can I trust?

Yourself, dig up the truth and make an informed decision, the wonders of the internet. Wikileaks has a proven track record, I would start there.

This thread will turn into pure political shitflinging you you fucking retards will finally learn a level of moderation is necessary

There is moderation. That moderation's rules are A. no illegal content, B. no spam, and C. nothing that triggers dysnomia so much he randomly decides it's against the rules and threatens to ban it. It's just that that moderation is apolitical. You can go to the respective election threads on Holla Forums and Holla Forums if you want a hugbox. You don't have to post in this thread, and the idea that without some political bias in the moderation of a dialogue the conversation will always devolve in flame warring is absurd and only serves to perpetuate the idea that all speech must be approved by whichever side you're on and that dissent shouldn't be allowed.

A real human bean…

Ausfag here, Trump has to win to save western civilisation from the type of people who go on Holla Forums

come shitpost on Holla Forums with me m8.
they need to be ridiculed

Hillary Clinton will be the next god empress of the first world.
phew, made it off the kill list.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are hug box echo chambers.Holla Forums is a tad smarter cause they don't start shouting shill when someone disagrees with them though.

hnngg
must.. resist… urge… to hate…. on murrica…

Honestly though, both candidates suck. I'd just be slightly less disappointed if Trump wins for the pure fuck of it. At least he'll be entertaining and I'd love to see everyone in my college rage about it. kek

Trump2016 I guess

I'm not really too invested in either candidate. I kind of want Hillary to win just to see how Holla Forums will lose its shit though.

It will be a day to remember.

Already mad and she's not even president yet.

Whoever wins, the day after will be epic

OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN, THE GOY KNOW!

i'm sure you have an egg to supposite. why wait?

Looking for a Leppo.

How the fuck did so called "libertarians" nominate someone even worse than Hillary Clinton?

which Leppo are you talking about?

The one Johnson never heard of

He's probably a secret cuckservative.

aww shucks who got the 0000 quads?

No, he's just your typical fart left progressive.

The black guy with a lazy eye and walks with a limp.

Well either way he's not a real libertarian.

gee user, I don't know. Why not go searching around if it matters to you.

Hillary Clinton likes cooking food with human blood. Eyes Wide Shut was a warning.

cruz will make a comeback guyze

No shit, I realized this before Paul sodomite Watson reported on it. I am pretty sure Johnson is a plant to make the libertarian party look like a bunch of idiots so everyone hates libertarians next voting cycle. From this point on, everyone will think of libertarians and think "lol they are so stupid". Good job Gary.

European or woman?

At least people will have heard of it ;_;

SLOW
AND
STEADY

3rd party candidates are all looking pretty great right about now.

Jill is Stien is fuckable but she's an insane hippie and anti-nuclear. She's also a criminal like Hilldabeast and will probably go to jail. Garry thinks Climate change isn't an issue (inb4 people parrot the Saudi lie climate change is fake.) simply because the Earth will be swallowed by the sun.

Gary Johnson thinks climate change is real; he also says it's manmade.

Thats because it is.

How do you know, kid?

Dutchfag

Because I've read about it bitch.

You two should get it over with and fuck already

So you even know how much is attributable to humans?

But seriously though, we need to make America great again. It looks like the democratic party (and hopefully some of the republicans as well) may get v&. We all win if that happens.