Come join us

Greetings Luden,
We've seen promise in these lands, and would like some of you to join our ranks.
We invite you on your quest to reach us. Though be wary, not all is what it seems.
Your time is limited, so we urge you to hurry. And remember that this is an individual effort.
Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!JcIS1L6L!C_9OQ1VwhrHupdqHPJZgeA
sourceforge.net/projects/fldigi/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off and post technology, faggot.

Alright let's see. file size is already suspicios....

Sorry OP, but Holla Forums is currently thinking about . Post this again in a few days maybe.

Sounds like this will be gone in a few days

The teeth have symbols on them.

You can extract a flac file from the image.

Possibly morse code?

Definitely not morse code.

Ah found it, the R13 was really crafty.

R13?

what's that?

ROT13?

All we need to know is that you've posted a black-on-transparent image on a board where most knowledgeable people prefer dark backgrounds. You're a tasteless, talentless faggot and you deserve the company of your peers.

Nsa, who are you kidding?

Rule 13?

[citation required]

Statistics show that 90-100% of light background users trend towards homosexuality. It's a well known fact.

My son has a light background and a glossy screen.

Should I be worried?

I'm afraid he's not telling you something user.

Freemason rotation of ciphers?

Looking at the file through my text editor, at the bottom I found "ohuocx.flacPK"

That's because there's a zip file embedded at the end of the png after the IEND chunk. Paste 00092470 and everything after it into a new file. Then unzip the file to get ohuocx.flac, which is some sort of high-pitched beeping shit.

This is what and are talking about.

Whoops, I meant 00092472, not 00092470.

you don't need to do all that.
just run 7z on it. the flac pops out.
maybe the filename means something? meh.

I'm late to the party but has anyone tried opening it in audacity? If it sounds like morse code maybe it is? It would be a lot easier to translate it visually and it should be pretty simple to tell if it's morse or not.

it's a psk31 soundfile you niggers

it was a link to a mega archive in a psk31 transmission

There used to be good easter egg hunts on the internet.

Now it's all cicada knockoffs.

https:ie/oega.nB¥F!JcIn1L6L!Cg9OQBh eHupdqHPJZgeA

Anyone else want to try a better guess, cause i'm giving up here

give me the link pls.

You're too late

>>>Holla Forums7058087

what do i use to decode the psk31?

mega.nz/#F!JcIS1L6L!C_9OQ1VwhrHupdqHPJZgeA
Its down now but if you make the flac a wav and convert it from stereo to mono, you can select audio play back using sourceforge.net/projects/fldigi/ and the output is the mega link.