Alright sodomites, let's settle this age-old riddle once and for all

Alright sodomites, let's settle this age-old riddle once and for all.

Are traps gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Get-Over-an-Anime-Addiction
boobhus.ga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only if the balls touch.

yes, now fuck off sodomite

From a fag

From a trap

God bless that incorrigible sodomite.

wikihow.com/Get-Over-an-Anime-Addiction

from two neuroscientists

me hopesa yous undda stand now

Behavioral Science is a misnomer.

Traps aren't gay because femininity is an abstract essence which materializes as cultural norms and values. Its more than just genitals.

At best you could argue that traps are something other than straight, something specific and accurate. To say they are gay is just wrong because people don't feel attracted to just floating genital blobs completely divorced from cultural and philosophical context.

Does that mean you want to me in muh butt user no homo

Yes, but not because I'm gay. I mean, I like men, but that's the part that makes me gay. Traps aren't gay for a variety of reasons.

Some are, some aren't. It depends on who they fuck.

Of course that's a different question from what you really want to know, and to answer that: yes, OP is a sodomite.

Let's get to the hard-hitting questions: If you jack off to futa fucking a trap is it gay?

No. Science says no.

What if you watch someone jack off to a futa fucking a trap?

Depends if the trap is just some skinny sodomite or a full blown trans that has fully converted MtF as much as possible.

Skinny sodomite traps wearing dresses are super gay. The 2nd one is debatable. If they've gone the full stretch, grown tits, and turned their dick into a psuedo-vagina then you can't really look at them as a man anymore.

yes

Why don't you ask a trap ?
Even he says yes

yes fag

Let's break it down while deciphering your broad usage of terms.
Being attracted to traps implies you already know they are a crossdresser. Then you gotta break it down psychologically and that's where things get messy. If you're attracted to everything that isn't masculine about them and hate the fact that they have dicks and balls. This is more of an attraction to a specific feminine archetype, and unfortunately it can be faked.
If you're attracted to the whole package, it could go a few directions. You could be treating them not as a real being, but like some kind of separate sexual entity (futas and the like). While this isn't strictly homosexual (the base definition of homosexual), it's a denial of reality and is a bit psychologically damaging. You could be homosexual, but have a preference for feminine attributes. Or you could just be bisexual, which paints you as good as gay in a place like this.

It boils down to what you like specifically about the idea of a trap, but that still just places you on some rabbit hole spectrum that is anything but plainly hetero.

But most important : gay
And who better than a fag knows what fags love ?

Just accept your homosexuality already
Confess to your father that you've always dreamt to take his long cock up your ass
Confess to your friends that you'd love to suck their dicks
You'll feel better

Forgot to say that this is all just describing an attraction.
Actual physical intercourse would be homosexual, without a doubt. No amount of psychological distortion changes that the individuals involved are chromosomal males.

too much fag denial ITT tbh fam

It depends on how masculine or feminine they look.

For example, I'd suffocate under Saika's boipussy in a heartbeat, but Haku does nothing for my dick. I'd start questioning if I was straight if I got off to him.

You guys need a cure of pic related

yes

From your own personal storage?

Allow us to ask ourselves this then: which one of these is it more gay to be attracted to?

Since this thread is already full of fags let's take a moment to remember the 49 fags killed by Omar Mateen

06/12 NEVER FAGGET

Both show a high degree on mental illness as they are missing a whole dimension.

Yes. If you like dick on chicks, you're gay as fuck. You may as well be masturbating to Donald Trump's micro penis pic.

The one on the right

smh tbh fam

No but I can prescribe it if you want

left, but right is still pretty gay
of course, it's not as gay as 3dpd, but it' still gay

no, neither of them are 2d so fuck that image, I'm saying neither

Wrong answer - A or B, nigger?

I wasn't responding to you you cockmongler

Is the one on the left a trap? If so, that one. If not, still that one

WRONG

A disgust me on first sight
B disgust me on first sight

None of theme draws my sexual attention

uhu…

Is it gay if I only like 2D shota with tiny, feminine dicks?

yes

Pick A : you're a trans-loving fag
Pick B : you're a trap-loving fag

See the common denominator yet homo ?

Who are you quoting? The word "boys" appears nowhere in my post.

I'm Republican, but I'm not going to vote Trump. I'm voting for Gary Johnson.

Shota is too pure to be considered any kind of sexual.

(checked)

user, who are you quoting?
The only place I'm finding that text is in your post.
Do you know how greentext works?

last I checked precum was pretty sexual

If traps are gay, why isn't Milo fucking any? Or any other out of the closet homo for that matter.

hi senaposter

t. BO

You may as well just not vote. You're throwing your vote away on somebody who has no chance of winning.

Sage because off-topic

hi
t. senaposter
(checked)
user no

Tears are sexual to some people. Your point?

because traps aren't real user

Still don't know how greentext works I see.
I remember my first day on imageboards.

So everything is some kind of sexual?

Because he accepts his homosexuality and therefor fucks men that actually looks like men
Traps are for fags that believes they are straight

The hetero answer is none, btw, both travestite and the guy are F.A.G.G.O.T.S.

I don't care about Hillary. I already stated I'm voting for Johnson.

No. Throwing away my vote would be to either Hillary or Trump, I hate them both. I know a Democrat who voted against Obama twice. He's the only Democrat I know who voted Republican. I vote based on my beliefs, not because of fear.

Yes. Sexuality and obscenity are highly subjective.

Oh look, more le funny joek text xD

So if you believe the best way to vote is by throwing your vote away, why don't you just not vote at all? It'll have the same outcome.

so is wrong?

No, mainstream western psichology is changing meanings every day, this is why yurops cant understand limits in sexuality, they are like a 12 years old out of Bill Clinton island.

Voting third party isn't a throw away. Besides, there are other politicians on the ballot running for senate, governor, and other positions, which I plan on voting Republican on. So not voting isn't an option for me.

can't argue with fool proof logic like that…

Whoa, ya did it! You quoted correctly!
I knew you had it in you.

And when was the last time a third party candidate won the presidency?

I don't see the contradiction?

Exactly.

Lincoln.

So you think Garry Johnson is going to be the next Lincoln?

Doesn't matter. It's still not a throwaway vote you brainless sheep.

where's aleppo heart attack eks dee :pppppp

That's a very emotionally-driven action. You need to think more realistically rather than doing what makes you feel better about yourself.

If you're sympathetic to the libertarian cause, then naturally you should be a person opposed t the TPP and all the horrors that will come along with it. One candidate (Trump) is against the TPP, while the other (Clinton) has called it the gold-standard of trade deals. Rather than voting for what makes you feel "better", how about you instead vote against the TPP.

Not telling you what to do, just a suggestion that should appeal to you if you actually care about the US.

It has no actual effect on the presidential election's outcome. That sounds like a throw-away to me.

No, but seeing him take the oath on a stack of rolling papers would be pretty cool.

Everything can be some kind of sexual.

Why do you think 3rd party candidates have no chance? Because people like you keep buying into the "only republicans and democrats are viable" meme.

If Gary Johnson is still polling at about 5% nationally, Ron Paul would have easily gotten the 15% needed to get into the debates.

By your logic, I should be voting for Clinton. The TPP is the least of my worries. There is so much wrong with Trump, I refuse to vote for him. As for Clinton, she isn't worth my vote either for so many reasons. Gary Johnson is the only one I should vote for.

Pot will soon be legal in all 50 states regardless of who wins.

Aw… Did he trigger you with the grab 'em by the pussy comment?

Because they unable to campaign at the level that Republicans/Democrats can.
May as well vote for Santa Claus or Obi-Wan Kenobi for all the good it'll do.

Like? And be honest, you know one your reasons is "he's a bigot!"

Yes.
Can we stop shitposting about this now?

Only mindless sheep like you think we only have two choices. It's what the media wants you to think. They want you to fear about one party or the other, they want you to think you only have two choices. Which is why the U.S. is in bad shape.

Do you mind, we're talking politics here, bitch.

wait, I just realized the sodomite is voting for weedman
fucking heh

Cringe-tastic.

I mention how there's so much wrong with Hillary, and all you can think of is what I said about Trump? LOL Butt-hurt Trump supporters. Can't accept the fact that there's something wrong with both Trump and Hillary.

I hope so.

Calm down user, you're flying off the handle. All I asked was what you thought was wrong with him.

Stop fucking around and tell us what is so bad about him that you can't vote for him.

th-that pic you posted is U!
Wow, new to imageboards are we?

Voting for Johnson is only a "throwaway" because of the mindset that people like you have. Don't forget that a black man with the middle name of Hussein was elected and won the popular vote twice.

Which one?
:^)

the
one

The only one who needs to calm down is Trump supporters. One of the policies I'm against is his stance against abortion. Abortion should remain legal.

I'm starting to believe your posts are less than genuine

You expect me to list 10 or 20? I don't think so. And I'm not doing a list on Hillary either. Either way Gary Johnson is closer to my views than either Trump or Hillary.

All me and reluctantly voting for Hillary.

Autist much?

Not really, I've suspected for a while now that you're a low energy troll trying to bait Trump supporters. It is fun watching you squirm when asked to elaborate on the beliefs you claim to hold.
I think you're done here kiddo.

oh, whatever

Better low energy than low IQ

I'm sorry (not really) to say it appears you are both low energy & low IQ

You have the best of both worlds.

And all you have is a shitty understanding of politics forged by ebin racist memes xD

is that supposed to be a bad thing?

False. The only one squirming here are you Trump supporters, getting butt-hurt over someone who refuses to vote for Trump.

Surely you're not claiming to be high IQ? You couldn't even come up with more than one fake reason to dislike Trump.
Embarrassing.

Your handlers should ask for a refund, you're clearly defective.

"Fake reason". Nothing fake about that reason you dumb cuck.

Criminal or retard. I'm voting third party regardless if it's throwing the vote away because I have fucking principles.

If that's true then you should be easily able to come up with more.
But instead, you threw a temper tantrum.
Explain that line of reasoning.

Nope. They are naked, neither is wearing clothes. They are simply a naked woman and a naked man. Question is, will you continue to hold this retarded view that genitals are everything even after you see this?

The thing is, no matter your answer, you're a fucking fag.

Blowing up an abortion clinic matters more than voting third party. I appreciate your principle and share them, but you should turn to violence if you really want to make a difference.

Not trying to make a large difference. I stick to my area of the pond and try to make a difference in the people I know.

What else can we do in times where everyone is a lying piece of shit?

Obviously, being gay is being attracted to someone of the same sex. A sex change is biologically impossible, so fucking traps are gay.

Please delete this thread… it is turning me gay!

Great! Then it's working as intended.

Genitals are a expression of chromosomes.

Sorry for the simplistic view, but ad hominems dont deserve anithing better.

Thats classic projection.

Yes. Just fap to tiddies m8 boobhus.ga

I have no real stakes in this conversation, but anytime someone posts that retarded image (or the shop some pathetic loser made with "damage control" replaced with "shilling") I'd advise everybody else in the thread to automatically dismiss their "argument".

Yeah, it is.

This would imply that NO ONE likes traps, which is pretty fucking retarded.

Yes, but you can't hold it against the top, it's kind of a natural thing.

The bottom however is a failure in all universal aspects of masculinity and deserves to be spat on

Absolutely very much so

This. The Ancient Greeks had the right idea.

Are you mentally special ?

user, I think you already know that he is.

I was suspicious but now that I see these quatro-quads, I have no doubt anymore