A couple of you sodomites just made national news

A couple of you sodomites just made national news.

Good work :^)

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/03/no-you-cant-text-your-vote-but-these-ads-tell-clinton-supporters-to-do-just-that/?postshare=9871478205914888&tid=ss_fb

Other urls found in this thread:

pss.sagepub.com/content/23/2/187
people-press.org/2009/07/09/section-4-scientists-politics-and-religion/
people-press.org/2005/05/10/part-3-demographics-lifestyle-and-news-consumption/
wmbriggs.com/post/5118/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They truly lack self awareness

I'm a leftist and I can say without a shadow of a doubt you're a fucking retard

Right-wingers are statistically the least intelligent and least educated political group. In fact, cognitive deficit in childhood is a strong predictor of right-wing ideology and racism in adulthood.

what kind?

Some people need their sports-team mentality.

Then why do all niggers vote democrat?

If you're a liberal in America you are a fucking moron. Even Holla Forums hates them despite being a meme board.

Because right-wingers are even stupider, trashier, and more obnoxious than niggers, and niggers don't like to be associated with them, just like everybody else.

You just keep telling yourself that. You're just a social construct.

Step your b8 game up son

"Lower Cognitive Ability Predicts Greater Prejudice Through Right-Wing Ideology and Low Intergroup Contact"
pss.sagepub.com/content/23/2/187

There are very few Republican scientists in America.
people-press.org/2009/07/09/section-4-scientists-politics-and-religion/

"Liberals have the highest education level of any typology group ­ 49% are college graduates and 26% have some postgraduate education."
people-press.org/2005/05/10/part-3-demographics-lifestyle-and-news-consumption/

well she was right about one thing

Lemme guess… gender studies, black history, sociology & communications?

I'm right-leaning and have a major in English. Most "Liberal" grads have degrees in sociology. Incidentally more people with degrees in politics would fall under classical liberals which leans them further right than left.

Also known as sodomiteology, Niggerology, Idontlikebeingwhiteology, and Iyellliketrigglypuffology?

Fucking wordfilter. That's some serious big black cock this board has started sucking.

They go study those things to avoid work
They then complain they can't walk into a high paying job
They blame all societies problems on the right wing
They contribute nothing to society

It is a characteristic of leftists that they can say many things without a shadow of a doubt.

You people are the one's constantly getting rused by Holla Forums

wmbriggs.com/post/5118/

kek I follow fountainhead on GAB

Well, leftists are killing the IQ of europe right now importing retarded people, fun fact, muslims are right-wingers.

you dudes are pretty rad,
thanks for making this place seem a little more worth anyones time

Can you even, even?

Who told you that garbage? Rachel Maddow?

You are not educated. You are the opposite. You are schooled. You entire generation is made up of brainwashed marxists that just parrot talking points from Comedy Central.

Correction.

Your entire

College is a scam and it always will be. Just because your head is infected with a bunch of liberal propaganda doesn't mean you're more intelligent.

Baiting this hard

Do you think after trump loses it would be a good investment to buy a bunch of trump swag from ebay? I'm sure you could get a whole box of MAGA hats that might be a collectible political oddity in 50 years.

Buy ammo. You are going to need it.

"UR ALL DUM AND RETARD"
t. Lefty cuck

What's the one shoe a reference to?

Hillary lost a shoe being dragged into her car.

wow, right-wing-leaning-semi-centrist-conservative-libertarians btfo

A voice of reason in a sea of ignorange faggotry.

said no leftist ever.

he has nice skin