Guys I just got my internet bill…

Guys I just got my internet bill….
and
IT'S OVER $90,000!!!!!!!

Dialer programs were always a funny thing.

I'll never forget that sound. I pity the young for not hearing it and knowing their internets could begin

Hi Jim

Holla Forums premium pass in 5.. 4.. 3..

I pity the young because they have never seen an interweb without normalfag, at the time I didn't think it was going to change but in retrospect I wish I had of used that freedom more for the short time it existed.

my babysitter used to hook up with guys on the internet in the early 90s. she got a computer from her office job.

By the mid 90s normies had invaded IRC and the half dozen shitty chat programs I can't remember but the rest of the net was clean.

JOHN CENA XDDDD

no idea, was probably irc, it was green text on a black screen and I was too young to understand. I just remember her talking about the guys she was meeting on it and how she could talk to "the whole world".

IRC was the facebook of the 90s, people made channels for schools and town and everyone got on there to talk shit and share primeval memes.
While these channels were made to be easy to use other channels and servers were made deliberately hard to join as a filter, many still exist today unmolested.

that was basically ICQ by the time I touched computers. I hung out in some IRC rooms in the early aughts but it was already pretty much a hipster thing by then.

Yeah I made the switch to ICQ, it was pretty good for it's time.

Never heard of it.

That makes me feel like an oldsod

Was the document actually titled "bill" and was it signed? If not, it wasn't a bill in law.

Back in my day it was dots and dashes

WHAT
$90,000?

I looked it up and I was around at that time I was just using IRC to get my music.

Bills of Exchange Act muthu fucku

You should see my power bill!

If you could actually afford that setup you wouldn't be worrying about a powerbill.

Muh nigga

This thread is not good

Party van dispatched.

I miss web 1.0

It's posts like these that remind me how extremely lifewasting oldfag I am.
This shit was funny 50 years ago, now you (almost) would have to stuff it in a tiny muff and take pictures before this remotely gets funny again…

I'm not enough of an oldfag to get your early 2000s maymays bruh

I remember my stepdad using this, I wonder if he downloaded CP with it kek

Your making me feel nostalgic user.