IT'S HAPPENING

TRUMP CAMPAIGN REVOKES THE PRESS CREDENTIALS OF KIKESS (((JULIA LOFFE)))

twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/743902852901441537

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0rh4o
archive.is/zUEUP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So whats the story here? Did she worte something against Trump?

You shouldn't let Communists subversives into your rally

She can always be a liberal reporter for Haaretz.

Her next article: LATKES LATKES LATKES! Who doesn't love'em???

Julia Ioffe is a notorious liberal shill.
Good move.

Trump please remove Huffington Post next too

She slandered his wife in one of her articles.

THERE ARE NO BREAKS ON THIS TRAIN

lol Trump is trying to classically condition jew reporters.

lmao there is a press office?

and they actually do things like this?

nice!

These kikes strut around threatening a 'media blackout' all the time. But honestly, if Trump just revoked the media credentials of everyone but (((Breitbart))) or some other borderline decent site - who would loose, Trump or the media who can now do jack shit to cover what everyone is watching this election for?

Kikes would definitely lose, Trump is making an example of the worst offenders to set a precedent: Don't be such disgusting lying jews, or go over the (metaphorical) wall. The media cannot do anything about it either, Trump is such a cash cow in coverage that they would lose far more potential sheckels than social distortion they would gain by continuing their ways.

What a terrible blow to freedom of the press. If I didn't already think Trump was Hitler reincarnated, I do now.

I believe they are under the "Washington Post" umbrella, so they'd already be revoked.

She's a jew who wrote a bunch shit about Melania in GQ so the Nazi troll army was unleashed on her. Her ass is still stretched over that and now Trump rejects her press credentials. Hilarious.

I think they are already banned, way before the WSP stuff, same as Politico

Whoops, meant this post:

For this user:

If that's your Twatter account, you get a free re-roll for the Shoah joke.

You are so right right, user. Somebody "banned" him from his show, and Trump said, "I only do shows with good ratings anyway."

And I can't even remember who the guy was. That's how fast his shit was flushed.

2nd pic.

topkek

26 years ago… antisemitism…

Mhhhh.

Which country exactly was anti-semite in 1990?

MASSIVE BUTTHURT AND VICTIM SIGNALING LEVELS DETECTED

PATREON SHEKELS INCOMING

Ovenslyvania

This is for sure the best damn current year ever, holy shit!

Always widda questions! Look, goy! There's a ball game on. Go watch the niggers throw the ball and quit troubling yourself with questions.

Here's a Guardian archive of the fun.

archive.is/0rh4o

I need to read Red Mafiya.

Wait Russia… As in Soviet Russia? As in 1990's Russia?

The place where you can throw a stone at a leader and not hit a jew???

Who's going to get Wapo's seat in the press briefing room?

also, FUCKING BUZZFEED HAS A SEAT?!

This is glorious. As soon as this bitch starts whining to the press, Trump will turn around and use the same talking points Cruz and the media were using when he went after Cruz's wife. He may bring Melania out to call them sexists and cause the leftists to eat themselves or tell the truth about feminism and bash it altogether.

I like One America News, they are super Pro-Trump.

Yeah, she got called out on that tweet when she made it. People were saying the exact same thing.

Holla Forums should make a publication and get one just to fuck with the lugenpresse.

Guess what cunt.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I though it was Iraq or something (and she's just went derp with the semite thing).

The audacity of those kikes.

Breibart most likely

Top kek

MY SIDES

I love you Holla Forums

i bet some user had a lot of fun with this

The replies are fucking great

And just when I thought I had missed the latest issue of Sensible Chuckle

it's like when HuffPo put all news on his campaign in the entertainment section or some shit

How exactly does Trump have the power to revoke their press credentials?

the press credentials to his press conferences

Not to derail (where is this thread going to go really?), but the seating assignment is decided by the WHCA, an organization with an interesting history itself:
archive.is/zUEUP

His events

These tweets are hysterical

The mail should look something like this:

>From: "Press Office" >