/r/ Sauce

/r/ Sauce

Other urls found in this thread:

ihateasianmen.tumblr.com/post/152627089652/my-daughter-is-a-big-fan-of-trump-and-she-has
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just fell in loce op sauce

BUMB

love

That's Jim Watkins ex-maid. She went blind from ironing his tshirts and those photos are from an interview for a job on the OstImp tv project, before Josh ran off with the funding and the cook. if jim was sober for a few minutes a day, he'd never have fired her. her pussy looks unused.

ihateasianmen.tumblr.com/post/152627089652/my-daughter-is-a-big-fan-of-trump-and-she-has

Wow, that blog is kinda hot. Even if it is run by psuedo-SJW incest Chinks.

+ the only problems I see with this "white purity" for Asian women are

Cucking is fucking retarded, regardless of the race it seems.

spotted the needle dicked asian

Well that was good for a boner

underrated comment

This

Now fuck off, stop posting /r/-style template threads, lurk until you get what high quality content is on this board, and learn to preform basic fucking functions like a reverse google search.

Nigger, there hasn't ever been high quality content on Holla Forums. This is probably as good as it gets on Holla Forums. There's other board where there are "high quality content" but you sure as shit won't find it here, and for whatever fucking reason I keep lurking here every day thinking I'm going to find something interesting, but it never happens.

this

Without asian men there would be no asian women.

well make it happen. this isn't netflix. it's a collaborative effort. the more you give, the more you get. if you expect to be entertained for however long a pizza takes to heat up, try tv. it's no better, but at least you can blame the actors.