How can i stop being a beta male Holla Forumsros?

how can i stop being a beta male Holla Forumsros?

u cant

tip 1 - stop caring about if you come off as a beta or alpha or what have you. Be proud of who you are whilst keeping in mind what you want to be - basically, keep thinking "I'm pretty shit, but that's okay, I can make it up to everyone eventually"

same as with every other question about how to change the way you think:

just do it. the only person who can affect the way you think is YOU

death is the best solution. try it!

fucking normal fags everywhere

Chew your turds every night before you go to sleep. Works wonders for me.

ahhhhahahahahahahaahaha

You can't, you're a sodomite for life.
Drinking heavily might help, or get you beaten up and raped.

+1

stop giving a shit about what people think of you and make a lot of money.

fap for ur moms and sisters
im not kiddibg

seems redundant

This without the money, I have been rich and I have been poor and it makes fuck all difference unless you are a hollow shell of a human.

SAGE

Kill yourself

topkek

Just fucking stop.

It's that easy.

Although having that image saved to your computer might put you past redemption.

turn into gay

how old r ya

go to >>>fit/
read the sticky

it worked for me, now i get all the hot homo sex i want

See

I like this post
Fuck off if you're an actual sodomite though

(check em)

no homo getting all i want doesn't imply i actually do it. I like to cock tease sodomites.

kek

Look down. That's the floor. Get on it and do fifteen pushups. Take a break, then do fifteen more. Do that everyday.

And vote Trump.

+1

you're a sodomite.

Try reading some empowering literature.

Try Stirner or Nietzche. Better yet, try both.

TOP KEK

GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER

Lift.
Pushups.
Run.
Fucking let your blood flow and testosterone will follow.
Make yourself into a man.
Get a gf.
Fuck gf.
Done.

watch james bond

get back to facebook

but im Muslim

Work out, read some books, gain some confidence, always have a set goal. A real one. Not like, "I'll catch a charizard in pokemon go within a week" or some bullshit. Mine was run/jog 5 miles a day. While I did this, I would listen to audiobooks that complemented my academic pursuits. You want to stop being beta? Stop being beta. If you play video games, limit play time and for fuck sake stop playing handhelds. Figure out a belief system and stick to it, that isn't limited to religion as it includes philosophy. Your life philosophy should both increase your productivity and better you as a person. Do something with yourself. It boils down to will power, and if you can't will yourself into being a better person, you can never influence other people's opinions of you. If you don't have the willpower, google how to increase your willpower. Learn what motivates you and then apply it to yourself.

Good. Vote for trump and then get the fuck out of the US.