Man protects Trump sign with rifle

PROTECTING YOUR PROPERTY? ARE YOU KIDDING? THAT'S RIDICULOUS!

archive.is/l5Lwr

Other urls found in this thread:

10news.com/news/bankers-hill-man-brandishes-rifle-at-group-who-tamper-with-trump-sign
timesofsandiego.com/life/2016/05/27/babies-for-trump-girl-steals-rally-show-via-adorable-applause/
youtu.be/1FgChIeWRlA?t=2m3s
gofundme.com/tarensmedical
archive.is/WeGDZ
youtube.com/watch?v=QWqVfAaNUfw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punji_stick
archive.is/9tcg3
archive.is/zDNBP
archive.is/rf4Hi
codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-9-42.html
codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-28-03.html
linkedin.com/in/ashton-fejeran-4135061a
plus.google.com/101449578016130714830/about
nuwber.com/person/563a2b757686b0176b045cc2
youtube.com/watch?v=AcmaNJfRQf0
youtube.com/watch?v=-bIVL7KAsvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s time to start killing folk.

FUCK YES

BASED RIFLE MAN

These people are so fucking stupid

Disgusting scum trying to steal sign while ol' ===Right Wing Death Squad== member lay in his house waiting to shoot vandals.

Castle doctrine is law in Cali, he would have been lawful to shoot them if they had been on his property and pulled the sign out. He should have waited.

almost as ridiculous as expecting to face zero consequences when fucking with someone else's property simply because you disagree with their political beliefs

I'd rather coat the signs in ebola and let people steal them over and over

nigger do you even know how that virus works?
use AIDS instead

what if he fired?

THAT'S

R I D I C U L O U S
I
D
I
C
U
L
O
U
S

This is a serious problem. The rifleman should have shot. People like this are meant to face reality at some point.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?

Oy vey! Why on earth would you need to protect your property form trespassers and would-be vandals? Put the weapon down, goyim!

Gave me a hearty giggle

Anyone who lives in or near Sand Diego should pay Taren's tattoo shop a visit and give him some business. We should be supporting eachother every chance we get.

hands off the fuggin sign, gommunists! I don care what year it is! :DDD

Unless they had taken the sign, he couldn't have fired, legally. If they had taken the sign, he could have.

He got to them before they had the change.

This shit needs to happen more often. I'm a little surprised it happened in cali first.

The would-be thieves will never understand the human compassion he exercised when he warned them //before// they had the chance to make a bad decision

It only happened in Cali because retards wouldn't try and tear down signs anywhere else like they did.

We're not the state that voted for Ted Cruz.

(kek'd)
(kek'd)

He should have pulled the trigger.

that's not a bad idea. if anyone from that area ever wanted to get a tattoo, guess he would be a good choice

I'm in LA, but I think I'll take a trip down to San Diego and get a kek tattoo from good ol' Taren.

If he shot, he would've been brought up in murder charges in Cali. Before long someone is going to die because of political violence and US political tensions are going to fucking explode.
Not that a man defending his property from thieves/vandals constitutes political violence, but lefties would see it as such

But you are the state who continually votes in (((Feinstein))), which is infinitely worse.

Voter fraud isn't fake. You should understand this.

Then get out your roof Koreans and do something about it.

Zero self awareness. Zero.

This video makes me fucking furious. I hate the media so goddamn much.

looks like a fucking AR-15 to me.

Was going to say the same thing. He should have just straight up asked that bitch if she even knew what an automatic rifle was…

Sounds like everything as it should be in this case

Taren (((Meacham))).

Sounds pretty Jewish tbh.

This video pisses me off so much. I REALLY hope these smug ass reporters are getting a good number of replies from Trump supporters.

Fuck the media.

That's a sheepshagger name.

What about Ashton Ferejan?

Did a Jewgle, and nothing comes up.

Seems weird.

You're pretty bad at this.

oh god I pity the guy

10news.com/news/bankers-hill-man-brandishes-rifle-at-group-who-tamper-with-trump-sign

Taren
Meacham

pretty white, m8.

He'll probably get some extra business because of it.

its not pronounced "mech-chaim" its pronounced "meech-em"

I'm just europoor and menachem was the first thing that came to my mind

I love how all the comments on the news articles, even on news10, are just flat out saying the vandals are retards and got what they had coming.

good logic idiot

we gran torino now?

"Its ridiculous that someone can just come out and its not even his property, it was in the middle of the road. Because he put myself, my husband and my friends lives in danger with what seems to be no consequences."

These people truly know no shame.
The media, I mean.
The slimy cunts that got a gun pointed at them aren't much better though.

These people are spoiled children who think it's ridiculous that there could possibly be consequences for their actions. Nothing of value would of been lost had he fired.

Its doubly funny/awful, in that these people both do not think they should be subject to consequences for their actions, AND that others should be subject to consequence for even threatening them with consequences for their actions.

We need a fucking purge, ASAP.

b-but we were drunk….and building looked empty…..AND IT EVEN WASNT ON HIS PROPERTY…..like omg ARE YOU SERIOUS

Notice how they were giggling.

What person in their right mind would be giggling if they had a ar-15 pointed at them. I love how they think that dumb fone is going to protect them.

lol jesus, fucking faggot liberals. It never ends with these homos

They removed the ratings but comments are still there.

Did you miss the part about his business being covered in Trump signs?

How you properly protect your Trump sign.

(checkd)
Thought it was in front his home…

I wouldn't think booby trapping with intent to kill or maim is really considered self-defense in this kind of scenario

timesofsandiego.com/life/2016/05/27/babies-for-trump-girl-steals-rally-show-via-adorable-applause/

Here he is with his daughter and if you check the video of the website, you can see his youtube channel in the comment. Vid Related.

But that could potentially damage the sign. It's better to cover it in razor blades or some sort of irritant.

Kid is cute as fuck. Of course the media smears his image with some stupid non-bench warrant for non-payment of a ticket.

It's the mental disorder of liberalism: good is bad and bad is good.

Jesus Christ, this is the kind of guy they're trying to smear???? Yeah good luck with that. Anyone who has eyes will just see a normal loving father. Fucking liberals man

That's a bit lame.
I'd say: "You fucking parasites won't be stealing from us anymore. Get out of my yard. Get out of my country."

What edgy line would you say, Holla Forums?

The time has been long overdue.
Once russia EMPs us, there wont be anything to protect these retards.

Don't even need to touch the sign, simply trespassing onto the property is enough.

Nope, see above.

Nope, see above.
Fucking actually learn castle doctrine, would you?

Nope, see fucking above. MY GOD you fucking idiots are bad at this. THEY HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO BE ON YOUR PROPERTY IF THEY DO SO THEY DO SO AT THEIR OWN PERIL AND WHATEVER HAPPENS TO THEM IS THEIR OWN FAULT.

"allahu akbar"

Oh yeah

God bless the second!

Near Detroit, I'm going to have to do the same thing with my Confederate flag on Flag Day and the 4th of July.

He should have just built a wall.

I would just mutter about fucking commies and overconfident sheltered libtards

At this point, I'm waiting for someone to booby trap the signs themselves.

*imagines a Liberal fucktard screaming in incoherent Marxism lying next to a Donald Trump sign that doesn't even budge against their ministrations*

Somebody talked about this already but argued that somehow you would get caught however, I forgot the whole argument.

I still say bear mace is the best option, but I'm glad Holla Forums is getting creative.

you believe shills?
How can they claim that it was you who sprayed the poison ivy….or that poison ivy was even sprayed on?
Also, its YOUR OWN PROPERTY, YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO IT.
Fucking commies

Are all californians this retarded and ignorant of the law?

I'm not Californian.

This is why I support Trump. If the press is lying about right-wingers now, then they'll also lie about their opponents in the future.

Get off my lawn.

What if the thugs are wearing gloves?

"give me a reason, shitbag. I fucking dare you."

Make a Trump sign out of glass, so when they kick it it shatters and cuts them so bad the bleed out and have to be taken to the ER.

Fucking Normalfags get off my sign
REEEEEEEEEE

1) This wasn't his home, it was his business. The vandals never entered his property.
2) Law doesn't apply in Commiefornia. He'd be fucked even if they broke into his house while he was sleeping.

They damaged his property though, it would be like vandalizing a car. Amazing it would be a husband, wife and their kids doing the vandalism
Fucking California, just nuke the whole state flat and start over.

"Hope you're ready to be a statistic, fuckboy! "

That or, "This one is for 1945!"

"Remember the wolfs den"

Go on twitter and put in search bar "trump sign stole" and click on live.
Liberals are idiots who don't pre-think anything.
They have whims, emotions and impulses, not a plan.

nice dubs

Don't forget to smear those spikes with dog shit for double XP.

What about smearing the sign with durian fruit

I'd quote a classic movie:

or

Wouldn't have said anything.
Wouldn't have stepped outside.
Fire 4 shots from the window.
Four bodies.
All there is to be done.

He own the property of the business?
Then it's his property.
Same rules still apply.
You trespass on someone's property with the obvious intent to do stupid shitheaded shit, you better believe if the owner of the property fucking shoots you for it, be it a fucking panera bread or the federal reserve, no charges will be brought up or get through a jury, sorry pal.

This is just "Shock and Awe" for the NRA set. The vandals were so shocked and awed they couldn't run, they were paralyzed with fear.

>calls 911 which is for emergencies

I fucking hate these people

That's plain evil.

I'd fucking ruin that beaner.

Me: what time is it?
Them: uhhhh…it's 10 o' clock
Me: no
Me: the time is NOW

*raises rifle and points it at their pathetic skull

What [current year] do you think you're in?

youtu.be/1FgChIeWRlA?t=2m3s

Put a few Rottweilers in there just to be safe

how fucking curled can one get? i mean, how the fuck does she think that stealing someone property is okay and that preventing her is wrong?

Have you never heard of communism or taxation before?

What is up with niggers and their "culture" and emoticons? Every time I see twitter I feel like I'm reading pic related

They have poz parties m8.

KOJIMA

Are those even legal?

They call it man trapping or something like that.

FAGGOTS AND LIBERALS GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE SOUTH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

probably not

gofundme.com/tarensmedical

Guy's like a white Zim Zam

There's no Scarin' the Taren

p ebin tbh fam but realistically, I would have shouted very loudly something like "FUCK OFF, GET AWAY, LEAVE MY PROPERTY," continually.

You want to be very loud, commanding, and clear.

I love it when a man wears lingerie necklace

I like how they have to mention the suspended license thing, like they're really desperate to make him seem bad.

Guess thats all I could find

Do these fuckers ever get punished? I remember Holla Forums fucking over some family for what I remember to be stealing a confederate battle flag.

based. 10/10 would grab a beer with

1) Hammer Trump sign into random persons yard.
2) place trap around it.
3) film lols
4) post said lols to user

Fucking Lügenpresse trying to make the vandals look innocent.

Nothing pisses me off more.

The tide is turning

What's the legality of less-than-lethals in this situation?

Simunition would bring many a kek

looks like the driver may be 'contributing to the delinquency of a minor'

Arent muricans allowed to drive after 16?

It's called laconism, you ignorant helot.

Welp at least story had a good ending

"problem children"
Even leftists know about niggers, but are too chickenshit to call a spade a spade.

Great.

This is the type of conviction you have to show or people won't take you seriously.

Being taken seriously is a very important step toward legitimacy. If you aren't willing to back your claims up, you're just another scared white larper.

If the press is going to lie this hard, we should round up some dindus and send them to their houses and see how they like having trespassers.

This fucking world man, I swear.

All in good fun.
Just a couple of of friends.

Occasionally we'll fuck one of them up. I remember sending a very naughty young jewboi about 20 orders of anchovies and ranch dressing from Domino's.

He'd be charged with assault, attempted murder, discharging a weapon in city limits etc.

Once he got to court, the prosecution would have to prove he didn't act in self defense or defense of property, which they may or may not succeed at depending on how pozzed the justice system is.

Varies from state to state, even county to county.

The video was 2 white teenage girls

We should do this more often. Someone should make a new thread and find us another target.

underrated post

(checked)
Fuck this shit.

Hey, at least Berenstein world is interesting

The only thing that is relevant from his past is a suspended license. Don't you even watch the news?

Sorry to tell you goy, but we are in the Berenstain universe, not Berenstein universe.

Le Jew says whites are too evil to own the dreaded black rifle.

Splendidly i heard

user, pls

Use antibiotic-resistent staph, actually.

That shit will fuck them right up.

Holla Forums, I don't get something.
Why has nobody went out, bought a bunch of Trump signs, and plastered them all over the houses of someone who's stolen Trump signs from them?

actually, Texas is full of fucking commiefornians now, so I'd say the commiefornians have more experience and knowledge with this kind of librul shithead than just about anybody! get it right!

cuntsman, top kek

fucking valley girl scum

That's kind of dangerous to handle though.

You mean (((someone))), user.

24 years of Diane Goldman Berman Feinstein

Calicucks are clowns

From San Diego, its the most right wing city In california makes me proud.

stop that

ALLAHU AKHBAR!

VOTE FOR TRUMP, GOYIM!

It could've been a (((Freudian))) slip.

seriously I don't think that anybody should be shot (and killed) for stealing a sign. being shot for being themselves is a different story but let's leave that be…

no idea if shit like bean bags is legal in cali (you murricans have weird laws sometimes) but gifting that marxist scum a couple of non lethal scares will frighten most of them into submission and out of ah…. uh..'politics'. and the few it radicalizes would have adicalized themselves anyway

If he shot them once self defence more then once manslaughter. Was raised around San Diego HA and a man named big mike shot a nigger who broke in to his home twice & got 4 years for manslaughter.

This is a great country OP.

also:
lel.

When the Overton window shifts far right enough we will all be encouraged to gun down criminals and degenerates like them

where do you think we are?

saved in /based/ folder.

And then they'll protest the cops over some nignog getting killed next week for robbing an old lady and charging officers with a knife or some shit. Fuck these cunts.

not only are you wrong, you also seem a bit retarded at the least. did you even watch the clip friendo?

possibly Eastwood's greatest role of his career tbh fam.

booby traps are pretty much illegal everywhere.

Rights derive from property, and if you can't defend your property with lethal force, then you really don't have rights now do you?

I get it, you yuropoors don't give a shit about rights, but us burgers do. Yes people should be killed if they try to violate your rights as a human being, it's that fucking simple.

what a whiny cunt, she should of been put down.

Anyone got that news vid where some old guy in Cali shot one of the 2 burgers saying they deserved it and would do it again?????

so I get the feeling these gun control advocates don't actually know a single thing about gun laws. I'm almost certain they believe you can walk into any gun store and buy a select fire rifle with no hassle.

I doubt they even know what the ATF is.

Someone's gotta teach the punks some respect.

No, fool. Rights derive from authority; the application of force. Those whom refuse to kill to protect their rights are already slaves.

ARCHIVE OF HER LINKEDIN
archive.is/WeGDZ

No rights derive from property. I'm not going to bother arguing it because we're both in agreement that if you cannot lethally protect your rights, you don't have rights period.

Exactly, the less they know about firearms, the scarier they seem to them.

We need to bring back gun safety classes in High School.

i'm of the opinion you should be required to take a gun safety course before you can get a CCL, they do that in my state at least.

I don't give a fuck about people buying rifles but if someone gets a handgun to carry they should at least know the fundamentals and know the law before they can carry.

Pretty sure the courts ruled the guy who caught a thief breaking into his home using a booby-trap was within his rights to do so user.

No they don't. They are inalienable and derive from God alone.

you got me wrong. i agree that you should be able to defend your life,your beloved ones and yuor property with lethal force.

and if you really believe that I'm against (gun)rights just because I'm from ==EU-rope== Fuck off.

They try bringing the mans name through the mud bringing up his past like hes some unhinged right winger. All the while making the perps look like the victims.

If you don't hold the property of your own body then you're a slave.

Then why did you say
If you believe that you should be able to defend your property with lethal force. A sign, no matter how insignificant it might seem to you, is property.

Comment from the bottom of the page of the gofundme
>youtube.com/watch?v=QWqVfAaNUfw

This is the same guy that defended his child from a berniebro causing the rioter to sperg out on reddit.

They aren't just stealing the sign. They are trying to steal the country. They are trying to take away the concept of whiteness. When these mexishits purn the American flag, they aren't burning the pozzed modern America, they are burning White America.

TBH the guy seems like a genuine American hero.

These "people" giggle like children as they steal signs.
Meanwhile, their opposition is locked, loaded, and ready to rock.

I like how leftists don't know when to leave well enough alone.

Hitler would be disappointed in you

Are any of these hacks able to write articles that don't open with "Dear shitlords" or "To all the wrongthinkers out there"?

It's as if they're all using Office 2000 and taking the paperclip's advice on how structure their document. As soon as I see that style of opening, I know that there's going to be some serious virtues getting signaled in the next few paragraphs.

"This is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Now that the whole town knows he might just shoot you for messing with his signs, they're going to leave him in peace

What the fuck? When you shoot to defend yourself, you keep shooting until the threat is neutralized.

FWIW I live in Dixie, it's probably different in California

Triggers me every time

Underrated post.

Even easier, just make a punji trap with downward facing stakes. Leftist goes in without any damage, but it will take him a very long time to dig his way out if he doesn't want to shred his leg.

For your catch and release commie hunting:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punji_stick

aww he really went to prison for that? Fuck this pozzed society

That berniebro should be executed on sight. "John Smith" was doing god's work.

this kind of thing would never happen in Britain. I would have invited them in for tea, let them roger my wife, and then called the bobbies promptly after they left.
they're just so uncivilized in the colonies.

Pssh… nothin personnel kid

Why not attach a gun up in a tree out of view, load it with blanks & have a fishing line attached between the sign & the trigger?
Then when anyone tries to pull the sign from the ground they will hear a gunshot & flee the area.

Would there be any legal ramifications for rigging up a loud but harmless "bang" to the sign?

Also
>O-oh! he also has a police warrant for driving with a suspended license

I don't know if he actually did get arrested. The comment on his gofundme looks like it was from the triggered redditor who went around trying to spread the personal info of the store owner.

The rest of the comment on the gofundmeis the same as the youtube video's description so it seems like the same person. The berniebro even edited the video description to add this current instance of the store owner defending his property. Seems to me like there is a chance the berniebro might actually be the same person who vandalized the Trump sign.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if that was the case. Communists (and leftists in general) have been antagonizing others so they can play the victim for almost a century now. They're pretty adept at it.

No

It's only legitimate when something of valuable to you is lost? So what, a bar of gold? A 1000$ tv? A 250$ bicycle? Something that is valuable to you maybe trash to someone else? Where does it end? This is not how law works, your negroid attitude is showing.

The sign is property of this man and is hung on his building, his property. Just because you don't agree with it's message you have NO RIGHT to take the sign and or destroy it as these lefties did. This falls under free speech! They tore up some signs and tried to take signs with them. They ran away when they saw a light turn on in the store.

They then cry an upstanding citizen uses his constitutional rights to defend his life as well as his and others their property. No matter the force applied. He was sane enough to not shoot, the mere sight of the rifle had these retards shitting in their pants. He didn't have to fight anyone, even though 3 men were present and one of them had a combat knife.

He was completely in his right to pull the firearm out and go after them, even if they weren't on his property. They committed a crime and he is fully in his right as is any other civilian to make a citizen arrest.

This is what the law says in Cali, laws in other much more free states go even much further.

HOLY FUCK ITS JOHN SMITH

Thats the dude who knocked the camera out of that bernie faggots hand when he asked his wife not to curse in front of his baby!!!!!!!

wew lad

any way to dox this piece of shit?

FUCKING BASTARD COCKSUCKING FUCK.

DOX THIS PIECE OF SHIT THAT LITTLE LIMP WRISTED FUCK NEEDS TO LEARN A LESSON.

Is purchasing assets really bailing someone out?

Fucking entitled shits bragging about stealing signs and then getting triggered when someone defends their property.

Typical leftists. Everything they want has been handed to them all their lives, including freedom from consequences.

I am ultimately torn by the ending.

Old fucker gave up his life for some pozzed asian. Granted he was trying to give the guy a chance in life as an adopted son. Noble, but considering how fucking cucked his actual family turned out, you could associated this with old washed up Boom dreams of 'making up' for their fucked up ways.

The guy left his family, his true legacy, to wither on the vine and die as they are invaded by foreigners. Reasons or not, this is the fact. He specifically refused to infuse himself into their life and teach the lessons they sorely lacked, so they become even more Cali level pozzed. He gave what little wealth he had off to an chickenshit due to 'feelz'.

The asian was at least human. So I can sympathize with the desire to uplift him. But at the point in which it mattered most, he sheltered the kid, and in essence cucked him from his responsibility the kid understood was his, and his alone. The old man understood war, and should have gifted the best possible gift, the chance for success. Instead the old man blew his load and hoped for the best after he was dead.

IRL the old man likely would have died for no reason as the fucking shitskinns would have gotten off easy, or not even been charged. Leaving an doubly grieved, and betrayed, asian stepson behind with a fucked up sister whom was victimized BECAUSE the old man, whom recognized the problem BEFORE shit happened, refused to clean house.

The old man essentially leaves behind an kid whom would be much more likely now to be attacked by the gang. And his own flesh and blood could even now be at risk since the gang can still be around or come back later.

To me, the ending showcased the ultimate in boomer mentality as it faces it's long life of excess and failure. He did try to redeem himself to save others somehow, I get it, and commend the attempt. But ultimately it teaches the exact wrong lesson overall. But compared to most fucking movies, pretty good.

Booby traps are very much against the law, but I don't think accidentally rubbing some poison ivy on a sign would count.

Witnessed

Kek wills it
His name is Erik Anderson from San Diego
He was dumb enough to actually give his name in the article he wrote about it.

archive.is/9tcg3

Here is an archive of the responses reddit gave him, the comments are gold. His reddit account name was funnyfaceking

archive.is/zDNBP
archive.is/rf4Hi

Nah hew was a smart, heroic son of a bitch to the very end. He specifically planned his death ahead of time to ensure the entire.fucking.neighborhood. who were being terrorized by the thugs were all there to testify against them. With so much corroboration a defense attorney couldn't pull any sneaky shit.

And who else could he leave a legacy to besides the kid. He had no one, and he knew he was going to die soon anyway. Besides being a white supremacist wasn't in the character's role. He bonded with the neighbors and did his best to help protect and serve them like any solid man would. They were good people.

Plus it certainly was one of Eastwood's most complex character roles of his career.

dropped the link

Rotten, liquefied onion slime has the same effect and is much cheaper.

This is why I am torn on the ending. It is not a bad one. But what is actually represents is vile beyond its cursory overlay. Seriously, being here you should see the propaganda at work a mile away.

It epitomizes the dream of a dying Boomer population that is clearly seeing how they failed their actual progeny, and desire some way of retaining dignity as they go into death. The actor is a prime boomer role model, play acting what they want to see, a call back to their parents generation of strong backed, iron willed, wise, and opinionated but caring white male warrior role model. The movie allows them to project that identity to themselves thru the movie. The clear failings in the old mans family reflect the cold unfeeling Boomers as they where growing up thru several stages of life, and had set up their own children for failure even worse than the old man.

If this wasn't propaganda, they would not have used some shitskinn boy that 'needed' saving. That usurps the real value of the mentor / apprentice, social system. That the kid was a good asian, makes it more palatable, while also showing 'regret' for killing asians in war. One hell of a fucking cuck view on war, a propaganda item Boomers have been sucking on since the 60's. Allowing the poor disadvantaged usurpers to take over the nation.

Shit isn't that subtle. The character of the old man being as he was is to enhance the propaganda. Yes, we get few movie role models now, and he did do a damned good job, and it was an noble death in an honorable white / asian way. But the symbolism and blatant pandering enshrined the propaganda. At the end of the movie, you did agree the asian kid 'deserved' the old mans riches more than the actual flesh and blood he slaved his life for. An response conditioned into you by preying upon your very nature. Relegating your response to the same mentality of a liberal we make fun of here every day.

The old mans death was far more empty than you think.

You also are allowed to never see the very real result of the asian kids cucking of his vengeance by 'i know better than you
white knighting. Ill let you figure that out yourself.

Bring ten jews and get a free lampshade.

Walt was dying. He knew he didn't have much longer to live so he sacrificed his life for the son he never had (his biological son was an ungrateful prick). I didn't see anything at all "cucked" about it.

Walt isn't a boomer, though. Boomers didn't fight in the Korean war. Boomers came of age during the Vietnam War/cultural revolution era.

Too bad this didn't happen in Texas.

codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-9-42.html

What's this? You can use deadly force to prevent criminal mischief (at night)?

So what's criminal mischief under Texas law?

codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-28-03.html

Cringe.

I like both these posts. Id love to see it continue.

Tattoos have a purpose. The typical trendy manner tattoos are treated today has definitely obscured what they really are about.

They used to mean something real.

Now they mean you're a tryhard, most of the time.

I am going to guess you are a millennial and don't understand much about what I was talking about in the slightest.

But you really need to learn what propaganda is. And how it fucking works. Especially if you are going to argue here about movies or shows. Otherwise half the shit discussed is going right over your head at the best of times.

The cursory overview of the movie doesn't mean shit. It never has. Often it is nothing more than a way for simple minds to relax and accept programing.

You don't understand what Boomers are.
You don't understand how Clint Eastwood is their 'hero' as an idealized identity.
You don't understand how 'Walt' is a representation of an idealized Greatest Generation caricature.
You don't understand how now that boomers are about to die off in mass, how they look back on their parents and grand parents and desire to be like them.
You don't understand how the Korean war has always been an allegory for Vietnam in their eyes.
You don't understand they are the first generation whom utterly cucked themselves to the Kikes subverted Hollywood entertainment/propaganda system, and to this day hold on to it for dear life.
You don't understand how liberal talking points have been their mantra for fucking ever, thus 'Diversity & shitskinns moving into your neighborhood = good'.
You don't understand how they mostly understand that this shit was fucked on their watch and they handed hell on a silver platter to their kids, and how the desire to 'redeem' oneself before death is part of our nature.
You don't understand 'war regret' has been an huge meme their entire adult life, that war is bad and horrible and nothing good can come of it.

And being utterly sheltered your entire life. You don't understand the necessity of teaching your progeny a fundamental tenant of life. Part of that tenant is that the Asian kid had a responsibility to his family (and thru it the future) to destroy those whom have hurt his family. By not teaching the kid a way to wage war and win, and by forcing the kid from ever having the chance to bring war, the 'Kid' stays a fucking kid. And very likely DOOMS the kids future family to a horrible outcome down the line. Because the fucking idiot will worship Walt, and thus be very unlikely to do what MUST be done, rather than what is nice to do.

linkedin.com/in/ashton-fejeran-4135061a

plus.google.com/101449578016130714830/about

I wouldn't really need to say anything. My basement's washing room has a window to the front yard, where I can hide and snipe dumb faggots trying to steal my sign, I could just shoot them from over there,

He was dying

Actually he did it for his ungrateful prick son, his ungrateful controlling bitch wife, and his newborn girl. He was a beta cuck and uncucked himself but also turned into a monster in the process.

we should get them swatted tbh fam
just get the party v& there

Eastwood was that Asian kid's teacher, or sensei. Every man worth anything wants to at least teach ONE boy to be a man.

I know Id feel a failure as a man if not one male was taught by me to become a MAN.

Usually a son provides this role. If not, any worthy man would project this urge unto any willing to learn.

I would like to believe so.

These 4?

I gotta say, I like the potency of this meme.

Wouldn't ratting out these dumbass thieves to the FBI be sufficient? The feds are usually dumbasses and/or puppets of the ZOG, but I'd presume they'd have to do their job in this instance.

How fucked is your life if you get memed?

Surely that guy is called AIDSskrillex everywhere he goes and Carl is called a cuck.

Memes are powerful guys.

fukken saved

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Why not just plant poison ivy around the sign?

She'd probably just dig herself out.

we should meme him into an e-celeb

Good! Now find the husband.

So she's got her own nonprofit - CLASI - probably just a housewife with aspirations.

nuwber.com/person/563a2b757686b0176b045cc2

1751 Ave University
92103-3439
San Diego CA

(619) 248-9303

The FBI isn't interested in minor property crimes. I think their cutoff is $50k.

Fucking LOL!

top fucking kek

That Goebbels quote concerning kikes absolutely is applicable to cucks as well.

"Britain first!" as I pull out my flintlock guns

A gun with a trip wire is not legal at all.

However, having a tripwire that sets off a string of firecrackers or smoke or something harmless is totally legal.

Oh shit. I saw this guy holding his daughter up at the SD rally. Very nice.

Not a bad idea. We should start shipping them off to Liberia again, and the bernouts can join them.

why is his hand under her shirt

skirt*

Sorry, I'm all for Trump but pointing out the wife's hypocrisy about swearing is hardly attacking a child. Meacham was a total dumbass for attacking the guy over that WHILE HE'S FILMING.

that's not actually his daughter, it's his sex-slave

In case he has to catch the kid if it topples over?

What kind of last names are these? Arab?

You don't have kids do you?
How dare you sully this patriot's name.
You're worse than Lugenpresse

THAT'S RIDICULOUS

sure is

Did we watch the same video. The bernout is clearly the hypocrite. He even said in the reddit drama that reading through his comment history is "harassment" after he tried to dox the couple.

Yeah, nah they had it coming. Whiny cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=AcmaNJfRQf0

youtube.com/watch?v=-bIVL7KAsvk

Imagine that being spoken with the most limp wristed gay accent possible.

this kek

That fatarse and his hypocrisy were just too funny. The sad thing is the left is full of em.

Shit like this is why castle doctrine is a good thing.

Instead of bitching, they should be grateful he actually gave them a warning instead of shooting.

it's called moderation.

Yep, if someone asks people to stop swearing in front of their child and then proceeds to swear in front of their child I'd call that person a hypocrite.

It's clear from the video that the guy filming isn't the one who's swearing in the first place. On top of that, he's moving away before getting attacked, making the violence totally pointless.

Now doxxing them as a response is a total dick move, he should have just let the authorities do their thing.

Let me tell you a story. This happened in Quebec.

Some elderly man had been running a convenience store on the first floor of his home for decades. Some day, two guys came in with baseball bats, threatened him and a few other people and demanded the cash register and shit. Well, the old man pulls a gun on them and they run. He shoots one in the back, paralyzing him from the waist down.

So, it goes to court. The thieves had the balls to try and pretend they were the victims. According to the law, the old man should not have shot: Since they were running away, no one was in danger, thus it wasn't self-defense. As the judge stated, it was revenge. So, the judge was forced to sentence him. But here comes the cool part:

The judge sentenced him to remain confined to his residence. As he runs his convenience store from his residence, and as he barely ever left it anyway, he basically gave him no sentence. One of the thieves began whining that there's no justice and the such. The judge went: "Son, all this could have been avoided if you and your friend didn't go and rob people. Be glad he didn't shoot and kill you both."

We have another similar case going on right now as well. Thieves who went to steal from a jewelry store. One of the employees threw a bucket of acid in the face of one of the thieves. Best part is that in this case, it was determined to be legitimate self-defense. But the thieves are crying, of course. "Boo hoo hoo, I was disfigured." Yeah, and good thing too. Maybe if more criminals had buckets of acid thrown at them when they assault people, they'd think twice about doing it.

He shouldn't have been talking to another man's wife so disrespectfully.

Metal trump sign
Hooked up to a car battery or another electrical source making your sign a sort of Picana
Keep lawn watered to lower resistance
Idiot trys to steal sign, gets shocked

Wasn't there a video about this? I remember seeing something like that on liveleak a few years ago.

I own a thing. You want to take it. Supposing neither of us wants to back down, how will I stop you? What makes me "own" something, if not the right to use deadly force to preserve my posession of it? Most of the time people will back down, but even a candy thief, should he refuse to comply must be killed if there is no way to force him to comply. There must be an absolute and unflinching frame of reference for any society to exist.

how else would he be able to hold the kid properly? are you retarded?

capped for articulate post

That is what I said, he clearly moved away when he saw the husband and before he was pushed. He had no issue getting in the face and taking an aggressive stance against a woman and child he deserved what happened to him.

You defend his actions while blaming the woman. There is incontrovertible evidence the cameraman is a classic liberal hypocrite. She didn't start it or finish it. She didn't put her kid in danger, the guy who rushed up and got in her face did. Mocking someone while getting in their face is not "pointing out their hypocrisy" no matter what spin you want to put on it.

She was slightly hypocritical at best while the cameraman was extremely hypocritical during and after the confrontation HE started. Also he was clearly not trying to point out hypocrisy. He was trying to pick on someone he thought was weaker than his fat ass.

Yeah, we clearly have different opinions of what danger is.

STUPID IDEA COMING THROUGH
We should just make a webpage with these pictures and captioned : Newly won trump supporters, happy about having a sign.

Afterwards, link it to the thieves & Family and Fireds, and watch the tears.

A sliver of my faith in humanity is restored today.

So you would be the cuck letting the cameraman rush your wife and child after knowing about all the violence the liberals have committed against women and children in previous rallies. You would let a grown 250 pound fat fuck get close to your wife and child and yell in her face and claim it is not a dangerous situation. Either you are an absolute cuck who wouldn't care about his bloodline or Erik himself. Either way gas yourself.

I think there are better ways of holding the kid.

[Spoiler]But I just found it funny. No biggy.[/spoiler]

kek, they have no problem getting all up in the grill of those that support trump until they find ones that fight back.

Based man who stood up for his wife and kid is based.

That faggot should've taken his ass beating like the good little cuck he is.

FUCKING NORMAL FAGS GET OF MY LAWN

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

thats one way to do it

I just saw this

I'm in San Diego. We did this Trump pepe a week ago to rev up the lefties and mexicans. Hasn't been hit yet. I'm a handsome mofo.

not sure if you have to go back or not

Not a beaner dude, I'm half italian-half spanish. Grandparents from those places. Yeah I probably look a bit kebab with the beard.

good to know
nice pepe btw

Kek please, you're edging us.

It was a pleasure meeting you. I will email you this evening. My lower back was bothering me most of the day. I know our political views are very different but, you were very kind to my family. Thank you and I hope to see more of your stories and photography . -Taren

Yeah, even his own comment on the Times video is civil and graceful. Obv an unhinged monster.

"oy vey, what the meshuggah are you goyim doing on my lawn, do you have any idea who i am"
"step back or i'll give you the ol' lickeroo"

Where in SD is that? Is that up the hill next to the Bernardo Heights Community Center?

mp4 related

You have a beard like a muslim.

Nice pepe

Videos like this make me red faced with anger.

That's pretty good

I'll show you who's the boss of this lawn.

lmao the last old person died with my ww2 fightin grandpa. its all grey haired children now.

in trainspotting he says in the future it won't be guys and girls, just wankers

amen

♂ FUCK ♂ YOU ♂

Oh yea? I'll kick your ass!

"Go ahead, make my day."

I'm still in fucking awe at the audacity of these cucks.

They're full blown adults committing petty vandalism, and they 100% feel like they're in the right for doing it because of what the other person believes.

Actually calling the cops on the guy you're presently stealing from, jesus christ.

Hah, yea right man, lets go.
Why don't you get out of that leather stuff I'll strip out of this and we'll settle it right here in the ring
What do you say, huh?

Kore ga…Za Warudo da

You used lines from both guys.

and so did you ;)

I genuinely can't express how much I just want to be in a room with that DUMB FUCKING SUBHUMAN CUNT and make her explain her reasoning and actions to me.

I just want to hurt her so bad until she admits what a waste of oxygen she is.

kek, 10/10

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

archive.is/WeGDZ
Her linkedin

This would be the absolute worst thing you could possibly do, and would pretty much guarantee that the Trump campaign loses.

"You can either leave horizontally, or vertically."

Just want to pop in so I can remind you that "millenial" is a made up word, and only Boomer's themselves are a real generational marker, because of the Baby Boom itself. Anything after that is D&C for generations following the phenomena.

I think this is a good deal of the problem. All of that is just gone. It's why these invaders are allowed to do anything they like.

Damnit, Kek.

I kinda wished he had just pulled the trigger. A few dead gangsta homies would not have been noticed

I always preferred Charles Bronson, no speeches, just killing

inb4 he disappears for wrongthink

Why the fuck do so many youtube faggots use jump cuts? All it does is break the flow of the video and makes watching it annoying

I'm sure this nigger has kike book and shit since he's trying to bask in his own glory for vandalizing someone's property based on political opinion.

If he's got a kikebook, he's likely got bread crumbs and shit where he's bragged about where he lives, where he works, phone numbers, and other sorts of shit.

yeah, he totally didn't get a good deal right? he only did it to help TRump, give me a break

Welcome to the queen of jump cuts.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We left our 5 month old with his Grandparents. Probably for the best really.

This is literally the influence the leftie media has on people. They think they are always right. That man is a legend.

We need to meme that smug guy's face into existence.

SS men had their number and blood type tattooed under their arm.

天皇陛下万歳

GET OUT OF HERE STALKER