LIVESTREAMS
BBC One - filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
ITV1 - filmon.com/tv/itv1
Switch to Standard Definition to avoid paying
Sky News - news.sky.com/watch-live

Brexit: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

NEWS
Jo Cox MP murder: police reveal suspect's far-Right wing links are 'priority line of inquiry'
archive.is/Jkj0w

Referendum campaigning suspended after fatal attack on Jo Cox MP
archive.is/CY9qw

'Britain First' Narrative is full of shit
archive.is/2EpJU

Who is Tommy Mair?
archive.is/GXuFg
archive.is/E0Yfx

Who was in the graveyard?
archive.is/efi8w

RED PILLS FOR DISSEMINATION
youtube.com/watch?v=IPQTW88BBh0

youtube.com/watch?v=WQPILwCEiNc

youtube.com/watch?v=yIRM1qOZQPQ

youtube.com/watch?v=OBzUneW_6M4

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/L1OZ9
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farage-eu-poster-reported-8206561#ICID=sharebar_twitter
archive.is/dpYTr
twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/743880850836721664
archive.is/6bnFJ):
8ch.net/pol/res/6363377.html#6365961
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
archive.is/OBGB1
archive.is/tW6fu
archive.is/2XIvX
archive.is/qLRZx
archive.is/Zny36
archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ
archive.is/ko469
youtube.com/watch?v=nHA2s04Vtdc
archive.is/QnTTA
archive.is/eZKc9
d2.maxfile.ro/rwspylwbwo.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=xDeHqiydk4A
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd
archive.is/MB0Yy
archive.is/Tqv7s
archive.is/s3BjC
archive.is/Yy9JB
twitter.com/mjhucknall/status/743874758161371136
twitter.com/Battsby/status/743851319883141121
twitter.com/Far_Right_Watch/status/743870968133750784
twitter.com/Far_Right_Watch/status/739502159692193793
twitter.com/DOTW_UK/status/743839511692611584
twitter.com/waynelineker/status/743509644723773440
legislation.gov.uk/uksi/1988/2019/made
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#Brain_size
archive.is/QD3cA
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/
pollstation.uk/eu-referendum/poll/
twitter.com/ChrisMasonBBC/status/743902148786782208
poal.me/6ro918
twitter.com/britainelects
express.co.uk/news/uk/680726/islamic-state-isis-national-union-students-Malia-Bouattia-government-cuts-tory
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/17/journalists-anti-brexit-camp-blame-nigel-farage-rhetoric-violence/
twitter.com/sunny_hundal/status/743727251783442432
archive.is/jYHLM
twitter.com/AdamBienkov/status/743542817637695488
archive.is/wNmYs
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/17/jo-cox-murder-thomas-mair-asked-for-mental-health-treatment-day/
archive.is/yC9jP
archive.is/c0BWj
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3647224/This-b-h-needs-disappear-Extreme-right-wing-group-s-vile-post-against-female-MP-just-HOURS-Jo-Cox-killed.html
news.sky.com/watch-live
archive.is/X0V3a
archive.is/LnV2s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Guthrie,_Baron_Guthrie_of_Craigiebank
lbc.co.uk/jamess-monologue-on-jo-cox-is-a-must-listen-132384
twitter.com/ovoforums/status/743932141868724224
twitter.com/DailyMailAU/status/699098834845200384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for brexit

Voting Remain is patriotic

Where did poalanon go? The poals were fun

poal.me is dead

Poalanon, you're not fooling anyone

It's pretty clear that he did shout Britain First. He was obviously a far-right guy.

Project Grief: Remain’s Dirty Politicking Has Hit an All-Time Low

archive.is/L1OZ9

GOOD ON YOU, JAMES

5TH FOR OC

LADS

A change of tactics is now needed in the EU debate Leave side. No more mention of cultures, creeds etc.

IT IS PURELY ABOUT NUMBERS AND A INFRASTRUCTURE THAT CANNOT COPE

Anything else will vindicate the Yid's false flag murder.

POAL.ME IS CURRENTLY DOWN, IT DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE

Spoiler that shit

Evening lads. How are we all?

feeling shit and depressed

I'm a mummyposter, lad.

nooooooo

Because the HMS Israel is a Royal Navy stone frigate. There is no "state," you just let the yids play pir8 for the Rothschilds in the City.

Mood's a little damp around these parts thanks to Tommy Gun Mair, but otherwise we're not giving up.

End my life.

I'm fine, lad. Just got something in my eye. Don't look. How are you?

The simple fact is that if this fails the only option is to become incredibly selfish and focus on preparing for when you will inevitably have to leave your home and go to ground.

Happy to be away from Coral tbh

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farage-eu-poster-reported-8206561#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Nigel Farage's EU anti-migrant poster has been reported to police for "inciting racial hatred" after it was compared to Nazi propaganda.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "We've received a correspondence, we're currently assessing it and will respond in due course."

Where's Omar and David Copeland when you need em?

Good grief lads. Don't you have at least one close friend you could talk with? Assuming you're not all memeing, of course.

Coral?

Top kek. Based Nige bringing the bants.

DO IT

All my mates are depressed that the shooter wasn't a Muzzie :(

Justice First! Jo Cox’s Mentally Ill Killer Should Not Be Discussed in Parliament

archive.is/dpYTr

I might detest Mensch's principles of "progressive conservatism", but she serves as useful attack dog.

Lad, how was my reply in any way saying I was feeling down? If anything, I'm more determined than ever.

THE GALDIAAAATOORRRS

Why are you friends with people like that?

Ah, fair enough – I read "Mood's a little damp…" and my mind skipped the rest.

Please spoiler this filth, lad.

Been mighty fine, thanks lad. You?

Why am I friends with people who wanted the shooter to be a Muslim? What are you, a fucking libcuck?

Still feeling good lad, still happy about getting my vote back.
Not going to succumb to this demoralising shilling by the remain campaign.

what even is a tendy?

They've gone too far now… I just pray it all backfires on them.

I am talking with my friends, we are all depressed about this.

Like chicken strips, lad.

Very good, actually. I was a bit annoyed the other day over some petty nonsense but it's all blown-over now.

Good lad. The fact that the Remain side is the side of the (((banks))), (((political class))) and the (((international elite))) says it all, really.

About what, exactly? Have you ever tried riding the tiger? It's a pretty neat trick.

Pretty much like fish fingers, except made out of chicken.

I've lost all hope lads, the only thing I'll have is to be able to say I told you so

I'm going to say it to them every day, I'm going to laugh at them for causing our destruction lads.

Yeah kind of funny that those supposedly against the establishment Kind of funny seeing as they are the establishment don't realise that they have the same exact views as the politicians and bankers.
Got to wonder if they have any introspection at all.

You thief..lel

Depressed that the media are using the murder to manipulate the people into voting remain. Depressed that it will likely work.

Noice

OP you fucked up

twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/743880850836721664

BREAKING

JP Morgan Analysts predicting 3% to 5% win for #Leave #EUref - £ falling

Lads, the Holla Forumsacks on another thread have figured something out. The rapes in the BBC story happened in the same area as the one Jo Cox was killed in.

What if Tommy Mair has a niece that got raped and thats why they are refusing to talk about it.

Good point lad, it's certainly worth looking in to.

his sister in law is mixed race

I'll be completely honest with you lads, I'm optimistic. I don't know why, and I am indeed scared, but I wait for the polls to come out and still lead above Remain.

You have to consider, user, that the vast majority of people in this world are total slaves to themselves and thus cannot manifest the agency to objectively view their own lives. They're like fish who, swimming only in water, think that the whole world is within their bowl.

Why are you depressed by that? If you were a man of the Right (as you should be) you'd feel vindicated and proven in your knowledge of inequality. Also to take comfort in is the fact that the European Union will likely collapse in a matter of decades even if we do stay in. It's a win-win whichever way.

can't handle the dank OC lad?

ebin

They aren't even reporting that the murder was motivated because of cuts to his local mental health volunteering group after the 2015 election

Look at the beebs headline. They're going to milk this until every last drop

FIND HER

I've been saying this since the start. Jo Cox isn't going to damage brexit

lel

I know lad, it's been evident for a long long time.
I didn't understand bread and circus when I first read of it, but when I got a little older it started making more and more sense.

Posting some Cassic Mugabe

Oh yes, that angle. I've been so preoccupied with the BNP connection that I've overlooked it.

Top lad, user. I'll get looking; you boys can help dig up too (archive.is/6bnFJ):
- Mixed race half-brother is called Duane St Louis
- Mother is called Mary, possibly St Louis for a surname
- Maternal grandmother is called Helen'
- Apparently Tommy boy got cucked by his mate, who stole his girlfriend when he was younger

Anyway I could look into this? I'm not in the doxxing business

ur welcome

I will make some dave & clegg OC

Are you telling me this is some sort of Taken shit going on?

Names are mentioned here in my post:

so what's this about nazi shit and right wing literature that was found in his house apparently, is there anything to this claim or is it the new unsubstantiated claim like 'he said britian first'

No, it's just fucking disgusting and I'd rather not look at it, hence you've been filtered. :^)

This. The media have been trying to spin it as an attack by an evil Right-winger, but they've failed because the victim wasn't white. If she were then it'd be a shit-show, but that wasn't to be.

This sort of thing simply because evident by speaking with ordinary people. There was an interview on Radio 4 the other week regarding Brexit between a northern fisherman, who was arguing for, and a southern officewoman, who was arguing against. The fisherman made good arguments regarding E.U. fishing regulations and the like, and the officewoma's response was that she didn't know that field, so she wouldn't comment, but she was voting to stay anyways because leaving is too risky.

I would be the happiest lad around if you did that

Lads its crazy to think we've been doing this for 2 years now.

becomes*

I will spoiler it next time OK

What the fuck are they doing in these pictures?

I'll get on it lad

Cheers lad

If one of your family got gangraped by paedos but they are all in prison, I'd go after the person that brought them in.

If this is the case then her death was justifiable tbh.

Better rap lad.

Been on Brit/pol/ since 2013 tbh. How time flies when you're having fun…

those who were voting out were still gonna vote out same with those who want to stay

nothing will change, if we win celebrate, if we loose prepare because the EU will flood this country with all the filth they can to crush any chance of another vote

Nice to hear. Been busy with Akame ga Kill.

Say, what're we thinking of this idea, lads? 8ch.net/pol/res/6363377.html#6365961

Right wing CassetteBoy.

Link to channel?

I work at Coral m8

lel

I have not seen that before
6/10

It was just something an user posted a day after the debate, I think its some user's OC tbh.

Typical, the cowards want to stay in because they're terrified of being on their own because as they say "we're only a small country" this is bollocks, they fail to realise that us being a small country means we have to be more careful with how many people come here and where our money goes.
The fucking dense idiots happily vote for their own destruction and then when it inevitably happens they will ask "Who could have possibly seen this coming? We didn't know!" After ignoring those trying to help and sometimes downright calling for their arrest.
Fools the lot of them.

Do it. We have to overlook our disgust of Plebbit and make use of them.

Will never happen, it'll get shoah'd instantly like everything else on Reddit.

Be honest lads

Have you ever heard about Jo Cocks up until now?

oyyy anyone want some sucky sucky from dave for a tenner?

I'd heard the name before (and chuckling at it), but never bothered to read up more on her.

Faggots bullying lesser fag.

No she's a "literally who?"

Who?

Shiggy diggy doo.

As for the other thing, I agree with , ultimately.

Nope.

I'm going to guess he either makes scale models or enjoys tabletop wargames and the police found a load of reference materials/rulebooks in his house just like they'd find in mine.

Hahahaha, I love special snowflakes getting fucked.

Exactly lad. She's literally literally who

End my life tbh

Learn to fucking cross post lad

Wonderful.

I think they should be made in to cannon fodder though tbh.

>disrupt major infrastructure by bombing key motorways such as the M1 at vital junctions, this disrupts the food infrastructure as well as denying the government the free use of armoured vehicles
>countryside is almost all white so the Nationalist forces will control the food supply
>poison water supply to cities and stop food getting in
>shoot non-whites who try to escape but allow whites free passage, fostering division within the cities
>if NATO or government/EU airforce attempts to intervene, use the SAM's covertly supplied by Putin (who wants to destabilize the west) to whack them down, they won't send any more after that
>accept mass defections from the military as things progress to the nationalist cause
>after a few weeks/months slowly advance into the starving cities filled with the stench of a million rotting corpses, if they're not eaten by their fellow survivors

How is the plot of my alt-history book :^)) In which there is a nationalist revolution in Britain on the centenary of the 1933 geman election coming along?

how do lads

Not at all.

Sorry mate.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092

Calderdale gang jailed for grooming and abusing girls

The main victim in the case was 13 years old when she was first abused.

Also do you think it would sell? I'd make it neutral so lefties can read it and make a cucked interpretation.

Lad…

It's right from the lyrics, lads.

''And did the Countenance Divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among these dark Satanic Mills?''

Has a better ring to it I think tbh

Yanks go

I think they should be fired from cannons

What about drone strikes? Them Brimstones make a fucking mess

How the fuck are normies meant to know that?

Microsoft is part of NSA's mass surveillance program "PRISM":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

Microsoft informs the NSA about bugs before fixing them:
archive.is/OBGB1

Microsoft openly offeres cloud data to support PRISM:
archive.is/tW6fu

Microsoft has backdoored its disk encryption:
archive.is/2XIvX · archive.is/qLRZx

Windows snoops on the users' files, text input, voice input, location, contacts, calendar records and web browsing history, even after related settings are turned off:
archive.is/Zny36 · archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ · archive.is/ko469
youtube.com/watch?v=nHA2s04Vtdc

A Traffic Analysis of Windows 10:

Keypoints: Windows 10 has a keylogger and uploads all your keystrokes every 5 minutes. Everything you type in Edge or Cortana is sent to Microsoft, along with any media files it finds. When webcam is enabled, 35MB of data goes to Microsoft.
Even with Cortana disabled/uninstalled, Windows 10 sends all microphone audio to Microsoft, when the computer is idle.
archive.is/QnTTA · archive.is/eZKc9

Windows 10 sends desktop screenshots straight to Microsoft:
d2.maxfile.ro/rwspylwbwo.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=xDeHqiydk4A

Windows 10 scans for illegal/pirated software:
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd

Microsoft proudly presents surveillance statistics:
archive.is/MB0Yy

Microsoft owns Pando Networks, famous for the malware/botnet Pando Media Booster.
Windows Update in Windows 10 utilizes P2P by default, most likely the same P2P technology used by Pando Media Booster.
Essentially it turns your PC into a zombie host server, wasting your bandwidth serving updates to other computers.
This also means Windows Update might be utilized later to spread malware through the P2P system via 0days.
archive.is/Tqv7s · archive.is/s3BjC · archive.is/Yy9JB

Make it 'built' anyway.

You know full well the leftycucks would jump all over that not knowing the actual context and make you look stupid.

1933? That's not soon, enough, lad, I want to be able to participate in this while I'm still young.

Hypothetically, GCHQ.

This yours lad? It's good tbh. I will tweet to breitbart

you're going to get a lot of lol racist right wingers can't spell vote remain lol

WEW

I had to laugh

And people mock me for owning a Mac, and sticking to Safari…

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AMERICANS AND AMERICANISMS OUT

Lad I'm saying how is a fucking normie meant to get the reference, its all fine and well that we do, but what about them?

Kek sort of like a sub orbital drop shock trooper or as in cannoned like the old method of field execution?

To me it looks like you're presenting two choices.
Either DENY FEAR, or CHOOSE HOPE.

Set up your HQ smack in the middle of a countryside village of women and children, force them to stay with you. keep POW's too.

Even if some squaddie has the iron balls to drone strike a bunch of innocents, that's not going to be good for morale or public image really.

Tbh I've just sort of accepted that the government can track me at this point. Almost no matter what I use it feels like they will. All my information still goes through my ISP right?

Just make me a martyr GCHQ.

this, the hymn 'Jerusalem' is extremely famous.

2 days, not a single sweet. I'm going to make it, lads

Why is he such a fucking cuck?

So correct them and look smart. Can't be doing with you all and your built shite

You deserve one tbh.

You are all traitorous cunts

Correct EVERY single lefty and normie that points it out, why bother lad we'd be like owen jones trying to prove our photoshop was a shop. No point tbh.

Don't worry, once you're done we'll just edit it to 'built' and spread that version :^)

He was born in the trash

10/10 legitimately my favourite poster yet

some dumb lefty not knowing about his own history would embarass their cause

I do, lad. But it's better if I don't get one. I am really good at sticking to diets as long as I don't cheat

Can't really beat this guy, tbh.

He hasn't done the research, and refuses to do it probably because "muh UKIP".

RIPDaveCocks

Yeah, I can see that angle too

tbf its fucked either way because if you put 'built' then all the redditors are going to start circlejerking about how racist right wingers can't even get a patriotic song right

Your a fucking loser lad. You're not going to post it anyway so stop. spreading. americanisms.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you probably won't tbh

This. Let them hammer on what they think is an actual mistake, then smash them for ignorance. It's the same strategy Trump is doing with the American media.

The first

Already discussed heavily last thread AND stickied on the front page, tbh.

The one thing I think we do need to be discussing though, is that this happened on the edge of what was Jo Cox's constituency. Time to start investigating any possible links between her, Mair and this.

Also try and get the story some traction in the Mainstream Media. I really want to know how many victims we're talking about here, BBC conveniently omit that but admit the police took 1,848 statements. I talked to my father who's an ex-rozzer and he reckons that means in excess of 500 victims - usually it's 2-3 statements per victim.

if you use a VPN then no.

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE CALL ME AN AMERICAN

R8 MY OC

The most important things that have been overlooked here. Labour are to blame for building up so many hopes and then shafting the people who actually need help.

Bitch got EXACTLY what she deserved and we all know it. Normies and even a lot of people on the political left didn't even know the cunt until yesterday.

we all fucking know about it, how about you tell someone who doesnt

Won't make the slightest bit of difference to those collateral damage addicts

It's fucked neither way, lad.

noice

WEW

maybe i'll do that later, i do nothing illegal besides being a shitlord on filipino frottage forums anyway

I reckon if you get the high res pictures of dead kids you can have the muzzie effect, where bombing them just creates more rebels

british people already hate the government

I agree with

I thought this was an anti-leave poster due to the red and deny leave vote card

Bantz
twitter.com/mjhucknall/status/743874758161371136

perfect OC.

Tbh lad that'd be pretty nice, if they don't make it then they're gone, if they do make it they'll probably fold under pressure, if they don't fold under pressure they'll learn the truth of how terrorists use human shields and grow to hate them all.
Win-win-win in my book.

wat?

Fucking americans tbh.

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you won't share it though lad. I know youre type

sounds like some weird zionist message

Being right doesn't help. If anything it makes it worse because then I realise how wrong everything else is.

I second this m80, what is this shit all about?

Still looks like you're saying deny fear (so deny leave)

I don't get it.

Learn your History and Heritage, Muzzie.

I'm not a shitskin, just spoonfeed me the reason behind the 'jerusalem' thing!

It's a patriotic song. Jews don't like it because it implies we've built a new holy land just for ourselves in Britain.

>>>Holla Forums5877834

what the fuck is this

The hymn lad…

How can Farage top this piece of propaganda? Anybody saying he's a "safety valve" isn't living in the real world. All this talk of "more commonwealth, more educated Indian doctors" is a load of crap; most won't live up to the standards and most people don't want them here anyway, Farage himself said the other day most people want immigration at nearly zero; he KNOWS.

Just needs them all carrying visible EU passports in the next piece of propaganda.

We all make mistakes lad. Like you when you edited the OC.
I'm right though. You won't.

builded here reminds you of the hymn

built here sounds like we've made a little jewey paradise

>:^)

It is a photo of me.

Do you think you could

A). Export a lossless, maybe higher resolution, version

B). Try replacing the text "deny fear" as it looks like a pro-remain message at first glace

Maybe try

I knew it wouldn't be fair, but I just wish the media would attack these sort of unfounded statements

MUMMY

There are talks about a possible GE right after Brexit

she really is out of touch. Cuckservatives aren't taking this, they're right, they are going the way of the dinosaur. We're not and will take it.

>>>Holla Forums5877893

The worm has turned
twitter.com/Battsby/status/743851319883141121

Funny, what they see as horrific ("right wing takeover") we see as a good thing. Leftist idiots.

fucking porridge wog

The death of Jo Cox means we need a GE right now tbh, it's only fair

Public hanging of Blair and Cameron in the street.

I see the rules don't apply to the RemainTrain.

Kind of funny that they're ignoring the fact that most tories want to stay in the EU.
The bloody fools.

wat? and also, you need to make that font BOLD m8.

Did Labour In say they'd stop campaigning? Thought that was just BSE and VL.

WEWWWWWWWWW
twitter.com/Far_Right_Watch/status/743870968133750784

hanging in this case is defiantly too good and too quick for blair

Take it up with the original creator, ID: 2987f0.

I don't have access to the original file.

disappointed tbqh

Ah well, if its not done. I will just recreate it myself.

FUCKING GOD DAM TELL ME NIGGA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No idea, but even UKIP isn't campaigning either. This can only serve to hurt the Remain cause.

Look at this retardation

twitter.com/Far_Right_Watch/status/739502159692193793

fucking hell, bet those other BF members are bricking themselves

Your mistake lads

The lefties are piling Louise Mensch with this pic at the moment.

Are they ignoring that many white folk can not take blood from a non white or it will literally kill them?

'Nazi is Nigga for White people'

t. ????????????

WEW
It's official. Greeks are not poor
twitter.com/DOTW_UK/status/743839511692611584

i'm crying lad

higher res version… is it him?

nogs and whites have different blood and you can't have blood from another race.

Tbh they probably were the ones saying it should be "built" and not "builded"

Is it actually though? Pic is hazy. In any case why aren't people asking a legitimate question? Why would he feel the need to join Britain First in the first place?

How dare he be concerned about mental health support being scrapped and his country being given away!

probably not tbh.

Does look like it

Course it fucking isn't

I know people who are trying to make the connection, the truth is that could literally be anyone. He could be a slight look alike and his face isn't even in clear enough view to properly tell for sure.

Toni is a people smuggler

No its just a skinny 50 year old man

The left ear seems to be of similar shape, but the first pic is way too small to tell.

I think maybe scrapping the Jerusalem reference entirely at this point, if half of /britpol/ are completely ignorant of this piece of British heritage, nobody on Twitter/Reddit/Facebook/Instagram/Tinder/Grindr/Brazzers is going to get it either.

Turkroaches losing 3-0

Seriously lads, we already know he never shouted "Britain First". We already have his motive.
Why would he be working with the BF in a blue hat? It makes no sense

Blake was a pedo though, I prefer the romanticism of Keats.

Oh Bright Star! If I were as steadfast as thou art!

Screams set up don't it lad?

You ever been to a football or cricket match? Normies sing it all the time. They'' sing it at the start because they can't sing "God Save the Queen".

There needs to be a funk artist with that name.

Brits are genetically superior to Arabs, doesn't that mean if we become Muslims and create our own form of Islam (we could make out Hengist and Horsa were descended from Woden and Ishmael), we will rule over them and the Pakis etc? We could do what the Mormons do with seed bearers and spread Anglo genetics all over Arabia, Persia, Pakistan and Afghanistan, essentially re-civilising central Asia?

inshallah, I will create a hardcore sect of Anglo-Muslamist cuckists to take over the Paki areas, using the most Germanic specimens to breed the Paki and Arab slime out

He looks much too old to be him.

Oh yeah, that's right.

So what the fuck is /britpol/'s excuse?

What was his motive lad?

The thing about the Paki rapes or something else?

It screams nonsense entirely. The original witness claims he never heard him say "Britain first".
No one else heard him say it. He literally never said it so it doesn't make sense.

Funding cuts for his mental case group.

Everyone on Brit/pol/ are under the age of 18, tbh lad.

They're doubling down on their narrative spewing obviously.
They have to try and do as much damage to leave as possible in anyway they can.

Who are they playing with

Talking of football and strokey nonces…
twitter.com/waynelineker/status/743509644723773440

5PA1N

Nearly 30 lad, I wouldn't have been near anything Holla Forums tier in my teens

Spain

I'm still searching up on a possible Paki rape of a hypothetical niece. Problem is, his family are hard to track: he was born in Kilmarnock, but moved to Birstall afterwards. I'm finding hits for a "Scott Mair", his brother from the news reports, but can't corroborate anything.

He probably did shout "Britain first" though, he was obviously motivated by "far right" shit.

The thing about the paki rapes is uncertain but could use digging into to. I'm talking about her and the government scrapping mental help programs. Him being mentally ill was thusly affected.

I also think the style of clothes is not suited to him either. Looks like he got them from New Look/Primark but in the other pics he's wearing scuffy army seconds.

I'm convinced it is. Just too much of a coincidence to happen now.

wew

You could just remove their bennies and most would leave.

Ah I see.

Obviously the money was spent on better things.

Like placating the Muslim community with benefits and covering up white girl rape.

Idk tbh. I'm teenage and I don't watch either sport regularly and I knew it.

Yeah, he probably shouted 'I did this for Farage' too the BNP guy told me.

If it's too convenient to be coincidence, usually means it isn't.

Obviously lad, as that's what's really important after all.

NCA can you run off and catch some Paki rapists instead of worrying about knuckleducters
What are you going to do next? Ban newspapers 'cos Millwall brick? Jog on

No he wasn't though lad. He just had a bunch of subscriptions to anarchist cookbook-type magazines. These magazines happened to have connections to 1488 shit.
In addition, the reports were spread by the (((SPLC))). Dodgy stuff.

This is fucking retarded. From a purely biological view, theres a reason people are given organs from within their own ethnicity. The whole we are the same inside argument is just plain wrong.

Are they going to delay the Egyptair black box until after the election?

Bollocks, knuckle-dusters aren't illegal weapons. Why should they be? If a Muzzie is allowed an AK in this country then I think we're allowed dusters.

Drowning my sorrows in the bottle.

He had Nazi shit in his house m8

Yeah, a copy of 'Medal of Honour' for the PS2

Go on then, gimme your source

The entire left / right political paradigm is a hoax, created by leftist academics, and makes zero logical sense. FFS the far right is occupied by such disparate groups as monarchies, oligarchs,corporatist, national socialist, hardcore islamists, Zionists, and much more. The far left is allegedly what ?

They use 'far right' so they can demonise any politics which is right of centre, as verging on the policies of Hitler. Hence left wing people in Germany who oppose Open Borders are 'far right'. Even the Green leader who is far left, got pied in the face in parliament.

The sooner we get rid of this left right delusion the better.

It's like a tribal thing to keep people on the plantation. Notice, you must accept the entire leftist agenda, if you disagree with one aspect, you are out of the club. It's ridiculous. It's the death of logic

When have objective facts ever stopped the left from claiming this kind of shit?

One rule for thee another for me.

Who doesn't have Nazi History books? He was a sperg, it was probably Nazi tank models that he was painting.

The BBC

Is that a taser designed to look like an iPhone?

The article lad

Not in the country lad, plenty have rifles and shotties.

Sky News are showing people attacking the Remain campaign for trying to spin the murder into poltical capital to use in favour of Remain.

I think we'll be okay boys

You sound like a leftist desperately trying to convince people that Islam is a religion of peace and has nothing to do with Orlando, Brussels, Paris, 9/11 etc.

legislation.gov.uk/uksi/1988/2019/made

We will lad. It's been going our way for weeks now.

We need to make it fair lad.

I know but im surprised some fedorafag hasnt pointed it out to try and show hes the smartest monkey in the circus

When are they burying Lady Jo? Before or after the vote?

Yes

Wow, even their memes are old and out of touch. Shit, how low energy and mundane are these people?

Fuck if I know lad. It doesn't really make a difference. Especially when leave gets into gear and explains that he's insane.

that will mostly depend on when the release the body

To be fair I'm joking, but such notions are viable to the willing cuckist who has eternity glinting in their eyes and stirring in their lions.

This is a good post. It'll most likely get ignored.

RIP AND TEAR

Checked for Brexit

(checked)
We can only hope, user.

Murdoch needs gassing tbh
He's a fucking Yank that betrayed Australia and he isn't even British
ALL foreign ownership of the British press must end

The one that doesn't have HIV

WHY DO LEFTISTS BELIEVE THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO BE WRONG

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#Brain_size

lol

How many pictures of him do we have to compare him to? Like one?

They wouldn't be leftists otherwise.

Atleast there's that then lad.
Hope more people realise just how underhanded those fuckers on the left are.

Glad someone knows of the welsh kilts tbh lad but you got St Davids' tartan wrong unfortunately, the rest is fendigedig though tbh.

Because then he'd be ostracised from the only group of sycophants that he feels kinship with.

This.

I know, lad, I'm saying that it shouldn't be illegal.

You sound like a (((user))) who actually believes in this obvious false-flag. The amount of conflicting statements is crazy, the main witness said that he saw no blood on the chest and ground and only some on her face from where the guy was kicking her. Every witness has said that they either did not hear him shout "Britain First" or that the media made up their quotes. People are saying that he had fired two shots, three shots and more are saying he fired no shots. The person who was arrested was sat against a wall, without hand-cufffs, while being talked to by the police. It's all bullshit.

What is brit/pol/'s thoughts on Nick Griffin? Just found this video and he seems pretty based.

Lad, kek just confirmed it.

OK Oswald.

you're right though

But the Sun is the paper he uses for that shit, and they want us out.

Backing Remain..w0t a cnut

antique brass knuckles aren't illegal

Un-charismatic, ugly, inept politically, got raped on Question Time and is now irrelevant. Should have hid is power-level and been more prepared for the questions given to him.

What counts as "antique"?

This tbh

Of all the things they cant see that are clear as day this ones not actually that bad

The lie that Hitler was right wing was set in motion by the frankfurt school.
Most of the groups I referred to are left wing. Once you understand that 'right wing' just means a conservative with a respect for the 'old' ways. Almost any ideology that seeks to change that (i.e. progressive) is left wing. This includes fascism, communism, naziism, leninism, Marxism etc

50+ yr old

unless its a military issue set you wont find a date on most so its a case of if it looks old enough it probably is

Over a hundred years old.

JUDAS WAS PAID

150 years old

Right-wing socially.
Left-wing economically.

Hence, National Socialism.

I was going by the definition in the image another user posted.

Whether or not he was left or right wing is irrelevant; he was certainly an (ethnic) nationalist, and that's the ideology he's most importantly used to slander

this has softened the blow from the cox hoax. We still have a fighting chance to leave.

Give me an Egypt Air bomb and I'm much happier

how much damage can the media do in the timeframe?

I'm thinking most of the younger generation would be already convinced one way or the other.
The older generation don't spend a lot of time on twitter and facebook. They get their info from news.

it's possible the false flag was to distract from that

Some news to perk your spirits up, gents.

HOW THE JO COX MURDER COULD INFLUENCE THE OUTCOME OF THE EU REFERENDUM

archive.is/QD3cA

>However, if anything, Jo Cox’s death might weaken the support for Remain. Remain support dropped from 40% of likely voters (Mon-Thurs) to only 32% on Friday, with undecided likely voters increasing by the same amount.

Lot of angry Turks at the end of this game, I bet they'll be up for an Allahu Ackbar or two.

Not when its buried on the BBC website and not mentioned on the television news

fixed pic for the nth time, plz delete old one

YOU BEAUTIFUL SPERG, TOMMY.

Ah, fell for the classic mistake of showing your power level too early. At least we can learn.

Some country, eh?

disgusting tbqh

In Brazil they call them 'English punch
'>>6366705
Just use a Sikh bangle
The video shows you how
You're welcome

Trash

.>>6366814
It was less that and more the fact that he was completely inept. He started talking about how the ice-age made the best humans and shit like that, I haven't watched it in ages but it did make me cringe a lot. His power-level was not backed up by face and he just got fucked really.

Have you guys not seen this yet?

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/

Trash what?

When we win brexit, who's up for making him a saint?

I don't trust their methodology if the split is 52/37

Economy

Anyone up for a mumble chat?

(checked)
CRASHING THIS EURO

I don't trust you lad. Their methodologies fine. You can take a break from being a pessimist.

GENTLEMEN

pollstation.uk/eu-referendum/poll/

tell pold these are your motorbike gloves

Yes

Anyone watching the Golf?

Don't mean to demoralize but that article is intended as a get out the vote effort for remain.

he has to be dead first

only in my sweetest sweetest dreams

Does anyone actually read the Guardian apart from leftie students and hippies?

They let this cunt write about the football, disgusting.

The men are all worse tbf

mechanical steed gloves*

holy moly that's a lot of votes.

Although it depends on where it is being shared.

public sector non job parasites

the problem with this is media is always going to spin or flat out lie for their cause.
I don't believe Cox's death has reduced remain support, it will have strengthened it.

Fuck the haters, I had just lost hope until I saw these.

LAND OF HOPE AND GLORY YET LADS

Post yfw based Tommy won us the referendum

I laughed out loud when I was reading the Polly Toynbee article earlier, above it there was an advert for subscribing to the Guardian. "16p a day for quality journalism".

Top fucking kek.

5 more days of anti-fascist propaganda on the news and snide associations with Leave. I think it will do some harm but trying to stay positive.

Someone post that picture of what Marina Hyde actually looks like

Nice, but don't think thats representative of the general vote. These straw Holla Forumss are only useful if we know which sites they are getting traffic from. That one looks like its got its traffic from the chans and stromfront.

Nope, and something like 95% are for Remain already

They're just pissing in the wind at this point

:O

Temper your enthusiasm lads.

Remember South Thanet…

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

Katherine Viner the editor (they made a huge deal out of a women getting the job) was tweeting about the 'Britian First' shit, and then allowed that horrendous article blaming Farage basically for the murder.

She made the Guardian Charity for 'Refugees' but only in Europe, i.e. the only way they care about them if they can come here and they can feel good about themselves and spite the little Englanders

WEW
….lmfao
twitter.com/ChrisMasonBBC/status/743902148786782208

ENDORSING REMAIN IS ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT

NOW I'VE SEEN EVERYTHING

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Will probably be arranged tbh.

Stunning and Brave

i certainly wouldnt want a back hand off one of them

another favorite it to unpick the stitching and remove the padding on a pair of Norther Ireland patrol gloves and fill it with sand

just before going on patrol you dunk the gloves in water to wet the sand then squeeze your hands, the sand as it dries out goes hard like concrete and sets to the shape of your hand

ideal for giving some uppity cunt a good back hander and spread their nose across their face

Britain Elects @britainelects 4m

EU Referendum Poll:

Remain: 55% (+8)
Leave: 45% (-8)
(Via Ipsos Mori, phone 14-17 June)

IT'S OGRE

Hyde is the daughter of Sir Alastair Edgcumbe James Dudley-Williams and Diana Elizabeth Jane Duncan,[1] and the granddaughter of aviation pioneer and Conservative politician Sir Rolf Dudley-Williams. She attended Downe House School,[2] and read English at Christ Church, Oxford.[3]

Hyde began her career in journalism as a temporary secretary on the showbiz desk at The Sun newspaper.[3][4] She was later sacked by Sun editor David Yelland after it emerged she had been exchanging emails with Piers Morgan, editor of rival newspaper the Daily Mirror.[5]

That's pretty audacious tbh

link nigga

Top kek.

(((Ipsos Mori)))

Still five whole days to go.

Leftists are already celebrating with the belief that this is Tommy Mair.

Anyone buy it?

poal.me/6ro918

Surely Britain First will refute it if it isn't him.

The South Thanet we'll win after Brexit? Lad being pessimistic does nothing. It doesn't stop people from killing themselves either way.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

'tis shitbull
twitter.com/britainelects

You've both become unknowing passengers on my ruse cruise.

dont be daft lad

NO NOT THE RUSE MASTOR

Filtered.

That isn't him, they would already know anyway,

(check'd)
Based don't be daft of brexit

tbh I don't think it is him judging by the facial structure. Hard to tell though

fake and gay

WTF is she talking about? Not only does it make very little sense but it reeks of petulance to the highest degree.

I wish I had a magic wand to make them see how hard they project, every time they accuse Farage's rhetoric as fuelling violence and hate, so they could see that they fuel hate everytime they explain away their auto-genocidal (but it's not racism when we do it) ideology, that they make poor whites angry because they exclude them unfairly, they have blood on their hands with Jo Cox etc.

I was on the way to the middle of nowhere today staring at the road, thinking away. Then it suddenly dawned on me, with the Guardian in my mind specifically, that they are doomed.

They're doomed because they're too inclusive, their standards are too low. They let in niggers and Pakis who are so badly educated, even at top-tier Russell Group universities, causing the quality of intellect and general stock to weaken. The thrashing out that we see now is because of that egalitarian element imploding within itself.

All we need to do is apply eugenic principles to ourselves and we will prevail. They will fail. This principle has been proven over and over again by history that I am sure we will not fail, so long as we play our cards right in this respect.

The only issue is external threats to keep us sharp. I'm sure the magic wee Jews will help us out in this regard, as is their endless role

THEY WILL FAIL

Just being cautious lad.

I was pretty gutted after South Thanet. Stayed up all night to hear the results.

Just lay in bed the whole day after it was announced.

Ruse me once, shame on you…

Ruse me twice…

what
what
what
don't joke about this

Artificial and homosexual.

Why would the BBC say he was attacked by a Remain campaigner?

This is reckless and provocative at a time when negotiations are still going on.

They believe that UKIP and the Tories are the only parties that will exist after Brexit for some reason, the reason is because they know Labour has nothing to offer having stood with Globalsim.

Lad don't misuse Kek's blessing holy shit. You nearly gave me a heart attack, I must've sent half my meme mana to Farage's death shade.

Look children, Britain has been in a race war since the Empire Windrush dumped it's cargo of Carribbean niggers in 1948.
So get used to it.

So they show some tiny amount of self awareness then.

Saw this on the news lol, that second woman with her

How come muslims never have to be ashamed for their fellow muslims?

This. I had a thought yesterday while making coffee and thinking about the shooting as in what if Nigel was to be attacked now as well but instead of dying like the little Labour bitch he once again survives.

You realize you made me think for a moment I killed are Nige.

Fucking ruseman trying this old meme ruse again

It's okay to believe lad. We make Brexit more likely with out optimism and high energy. Only feel sad when we've fallen.

INTOLERANCE, DON'T BE INTOLERANT

Lad imagine our nige coming out of intensive care with an eyepatch and robot arm

express.co.uk/news/uk/680726/islamic-state-isis-national-union-students-Malia-Bouattia-government-cuts-tory

Muslim president of NUS claims Islamic youngsters join ISIS because of Government cuts

motherfucker

Same lad, I think that destroyed a lot of us, even made some leave brit/pol/. But now is not to be defeatists. i know its not you lad, just saying

TIP TOP KEK the lack of self awareness and awareness of the pain and suffering the left has caused and still continues to cause astounds me.

HOW DARE THE UNDERCLASS PROLES REBEL AT BEING UNDERCUT AND ETHNICALLY REPLACED!

IT'S GOING TO BE MUCH HARD FOR ME TO GO CAMPING IN FRANCE OR TO VISIT MODERN ART EXHIBITIONS IN GERMANY!

SELFISH BIGOTS!

Fucking posers

Reasons for it to be an inside job

1) Leave moving steadily ahead in polls
2) Immigration dominating the arguments without being demonised
3) Unable to win debates Farage/Gove/Johnson consistently outclassed Cameron/Osbourne
4) Celebrity support Izzard/Geldof backfiring into ridicule and embarrassment
5) Conviction of several pakis for child rapes, need to get it off the headlines

Any more?

Stocks rising right after

thatcher caused ISIS

Lad are nige is immortal for aslong as he has a purpose, god is keeping him alive.

=NOTHING, NOTHING CAN KILL HIM NOW==

Just a shame I lost all of my pictures of crabs holding cigarettes and knives tbh.

Made me leave for a while tbh.

Probably what's actually going through her head tbh.

=REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
TIME TO GO TO WAR LADS….SADDLE UP THOSE TWITTER ACCOUNTS
Journalists, Anti-Brexit Campaigners Cut Farage Video To Misrepresent Views On Political Violence
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/17/journalists-anti-brexit-camp-blame-nigel-farage-rhetoric-violence/
twitter.com/sunny_hundal/status/743727251783442432
archive.is/jYHLM
twitter.com/AdamBienkov/status/743542817637695488
archive.is/wNmYs

Proper Job is legit my favourite English ale.

6) Lack of a coherent narrative, allowing the Lügenpresse and their dogs to fill in the gaps
7) Suspiciously calm and quick statement from bereaved husband

WEW
Bound to happen sooner or later.

That bitch is what makes me worry for our chances. Woman will kill us all.

Another thing is because of their emotion I find none myself towards the issue, like my brain say's leave it son there is too much of that floating around already.

How can someone get so brainwashed that they cry over this shit, it was the same with that Canadian politician.

Wasn't cox a leftist traitor? Can someone tell me her policies or views?

Being honest lad I really prefer either pedigree or barn owl.

uwotm8?

Muslims First

Nope, but her being a Labourite in a constituency where migrant rape gangs have been popping up, I have no doubt she'd wind up universally reviled if she had not died prematurely

good points keep them coming

japanese bug fights, now with knifes n shit

Time to do it back to them. Use footage from Cameron, Osborne and Corbyn to show how little they think of the British folk.

Globalists, save the refugees, Mudslimes need to be tolerated (so I wear a hijab on every occasion to show my willingness to be oppressed).

Some Dutch user said NOS is the most pozzed channel in the Netherlands and is kike central

I'll have to try it sometime.

she came from a NGO and charities background so the usual one world, pro refugees, open borders, pro islam stuff

please someone post those two niges that look similar after winning elections

i need that image

Lads, so drunk I can't see what I said, sorry lads.

I think you mean a paper weight.

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

Also, rate my autism lads.

tbh would be interesting to watch crabs with knives fight.
Would feel bad for the crabs though.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/17/jo-cox-murder-thomas-mair-asked-for-mental-health-treatment-day/

The man accused of murdering Jo Cox sought help for his mental health problems the night before she was killed - but was told to make an appointment and come back the next day.

MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The irony of all this is that the more they destroy the rather reasonable Nigel the more likely the bastions of the left are to get killed.

Nigel is like a safety release valve. He's listening to the disenfranchised and steering us out of the EU peaceably.

He's the last chance before Enoch's Civil War prophecy is all but unavoidable imo.

Somewhat true, there are worse channels

Right Lads, here's an edit of that top OC from earlier, before an of this REEEEEE BUILDED/BUILT, both are actually referred to in the poem.
it therefore makes it perfectly reasonable to use built instead of builded, as it will appeal to normies better as some have pointed out.
I also got rid of 'on June 23rd' as per a suggestion earlier. Here is one version with 'And' inbetween to make it look less like like a choice between the two sides.
Enjoy, its by no means a perfect edit, feel free to adapt it.

If only there had been some more muslims to staff the NHS… smdh

The HepC one tbh

Thanks lads.

id watch anything that could hold a knife go at it

and Common Purpose
She was a fucking idiot like 90% of MP's tbh
Jesus Christ. Fighting on the frontlines is dangerous especially when the Government of the day and the official opposition are selling the people out
The fault lies with them
They won't accept this but when you push as hard as they do something is going to break
I think the CPS should lay charges at the door of the Remain campaign instead of trying to fit up a fucking psych case
They're in charge of the country. They should take the blame
I would NEVER fight for a commanding officer who wouldn't stand up to the plate and kept passing the fucking buck

CAMERON! YOU ARE A FUCKING COWARD AND A CUCKHOLD!

LETS GET HIGH ENERGY ITT LADS

IF TRUMP CAN HAVE "TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK" WE CAN HAVE "HIGH ENERGY"!

Wouldn't like that tbh would just be fascinating to see crabs use stuff they're holding as tools tbh.

because Dr Khan was too busy

This better not be a kike ruse to make us complacent.

With a young female patient, no doubt.

the shooter was a "loner that lived alone", "man of few words"

np lad.

Godfrey Bloom: Leaving the european union is just the first step.
The clock is ticking and the whole thing will collapse within a few years.

"It isn't just the british. Sometimes the spin from the left-wing british press the euro foreign press and the press on the continent try to make it look like it is a british thing. The european union is deeply unpopular with the french - for different reasons admittedly, deeply unpopular with the germans and naturally unpopular with the countries in the pacific rim.
If we leave we will lead a massive exodus. There will be demands for referenda all over northern europe, certainly and probably southern europe and out of it will come something which is more practical, more pragmatic and it will be based i suspect on what what might've been known as the old hanseatic league.
The northern german states, the northern european states, which are much richer and whose economies function much more in line and the southern economies can go their own way, and this is the natural progression, but whether or not we do that will depend on Brexit.
If the british vote for Brexit that will follow. The french and the dutch and maybe the germans and the danes and possibly the swedes will follow very quickly."

Very interesting interview. We're the tip of the spear.

Great effort, lad. Do you have a higher res version though? Your one is rather compressed.

We can still win this, lads. Brexit ain't over yet. I encourage all of you to help out your local campaigns in the coming days in preparation for the final push. I will be out leafleting tomorrow - if all of us here did the same we could reach a couple of thousand households.

If the NHS wasn't over burdened by foreigners he'd have been seen right away and she'd be alive
Farage Is right
TOO MANY FOREIGNERS HAVE STRETCHED SERVICES
IF THERE WERE LESS FOREIGNERS JO COX MIGHT STILL BE ALIVE

how young

Although I am in the belief that the killing of Jo Cox will not affect our chances of leaving at all, for those who are indeed worried, just remember that most Postal Votes have been sent out, and they are likely to be in our favour.

Vote Leave

God Save the Queen

Rule Britannia

et al

REMINDER TO GET FUCKING FIT LADS, BE READY FOR WHEN IT HAPPENS

Kille by her own Petard

I'm getting back to it lad, tomorrow!

This. I'll be doing this, and some advice:
- Be prepared for Remaniacs shouting about Cox at you; reply with "Let's not politicise a savage and tragic murder."
- Be prepared for undecideds asking you about the Cox murder, but DO NOT bring it up unless the other does so first
- Be prepared to answer as many questions are asked of you; if you cannot answer, speak to your lead.

Whatever age she is, she'd be too old for Dr Khan already.

Good spirit, lad. I'll drink to that.

How the fuck are the Lib Dems making a comeback?

Its obvious, wouldn't you vote for him?

This guy used to write like utter shit

kek

I was supposed to get a fresh batch of flyers delivered today but it looks as if the printer hasn’t even dispatched them.

Hope the printer isn’t messing with me for political reasons tbh.

What is the context for these?

Probably thrown in the slammer for bullying French girls.

This is the best i can do i think, im not an amazing editor

bugger still quite compressed.

No fucking idea lad, they just got posted ages ago and the user didn't tell us what the hell they were.

Good advice. I am going on holiday in a few days so tomorrow will be the last day I can do anything. It'll be interesting to see if Jo Cox gets mentioned at all when I'm out and about. I suspect most people won't connect it to the Leave campaign at all.

You're completely right.

If you're in PS try saving for web and saving it as a png. That's what I use when I upload graphics to FB and don't want horrible compression.

working on a new version now

It's been a mystery ever since they came out, actually.

archive.is/yC9jP
archive.is/c0BWj

Even Tim Farron himself isn't sure.

no one rated this poor lad
3/4u's tbh

Alright lads, how's this then? Both versions.

looks like Question Time and the Ian Duncan Smith interview will be on tomorrow

hey bongs, sorry for posting in your hug box but I am just wondering if it is possible for a burger to join the royal marines or para commandos? if I fuck up in grad school I am going to join the military but I really want nothing to do with the american military since it is full of coons and retards like in your vid who use it as a welfare check and will obviously go AWOL as soon as bullet start flying. is it possible for foreigners to join the british military? my great grandfather was in the queens irish rifles/irish brigad,etc. and fought in syria against the ottomans and my great great grandfather was a british sailor (as as I know)

Lads, I want to do an Nazi salute with NA for a laugh.

Someone shoop "just fuck my shit up" hair and eyes on that pic.

How times change

Get out of my head lad.

Probably they all knew they were horrible pics and some libdem linked them because it was too much banter, must be right? r-right?

what the fuck are para commandos

yes you can apply to join the armed forces

Murdoch knows his audience, anyone who reads the times is a "le government cant do no wrong cuckservative face" paper

IDS interview is on BBC Parliament of all fucking places

Perfect, great job lad.

Beautiful work, lad.

Still waiting for someone to shoop those into mega hats.

Font is Geomanist 40px Bold for the headline

For some reason I don't like the split colour view. It implies the right side is the opposite of the left.

That's just me though.

maga*

You're going to have to jump through some hoops to make it happen. You may have to come and live in the UK for a couple of years first.

Also you absolutely better be able to handle the banter, if you're going to be the one American in the British armed forces.

Probably to hide it, shift it too somewhere ordinary people won't ever look.

yeah thats why i don't want to join the american military its full of half-chink/half-nigger tryhards pretending they are pureblooded john wayne tier americans

also I am probably more nordic looking than you

Para commandos are Belgian
Join the French Foreign Legion
That'll make a man of you
Not sure the British Army will have you
You'd have to wait five years and get citizenship which will be nigh on impossible as you don't come from the third world…just retard world
You could always write to the MOD - Ministry of Defence and ask

pfffffffttttttt Nordic is shit

Anglo or fuck off you Taig-Kraut cunt

Thanks mate, it could've been better but I got lazy part way through.

FFL is full of slavic gangsters and muslims tbh and also I would rather fight in an english speaking army

nope I am just anglo and taig and norweigian/danish tbh but that is irrelevant so I will stop posting

His use of "campaigner" in his tribute to Jo Cox seems like he's trying to turn this into an EU referendum issue

I made that OC ages ago

As much as I like seeing Germans die out as a race it is sad that they're not going to be around for a sci-fi future spanking TBH lads

RUSEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Corbyn is really one disgusting little snot.

You could try joining the IRA if yer Oirish

Kinda like it without gradients tbh. I know GIMP isn't appropriate but I am lazy and have the best workflow with GIMP.

Any choice of fonts?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3647224/This-b-h-needs-disappear-Extreme-right-wing-group-s-vile-post-against-female-MP-just-HOURS-Jo-Cox-killed.html

Congratulations you LARPing twats

Forgot image

Say no more fam

He's far too low energy to take the political capital from this anyway.

Nice job fucking up, you retarded bone heads.

you expected something else?

If we don't leave I'll probably not have any kids. Seriously what would be the point of bringing them into the hell were about to create?

I remain hopeful however.

MP's dindunuffin. Dey is hee-rows
news.sky.com/watch-live

It's perfect!

sinn fein is garbage though, they support immigration

m8 you might aswell have kids and raise them properly and train them well for the horrible future that awaits lad.
No need for us all to die out, without us the invaders will die, so just be prepared to go to ground and let them sort themselves out.

I'd have thought he wouldn't be this blatant with his hypocrisy, but there you go. Communists gon' commune.

This fucking aussie cunt is an even more cancerous UK version of John Oliver

His latest show was devoted to blaming the brexit campaign for Jo Cox death and swearing, insulting and using childish tactics against Donald Trump

Watch how fucking much they apologise for islamists

He doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Lad, I…

Download a cracked copy of Adobe Creative Suite 6, or at least Photoshop and Illustrator. GIMP is total wank.

t. Illustrator

MAGA should be edited into the banner behind them for some top quality OC tbh

Wooden leg right?

…why has a fucking Pajeet put the (((ECHOES)))?

And good; this is the sentiment we want from Remaniacs.

I dunno man. I'd want them to have the same upbringing as me, but im not sure its possible anymore.

Too many fucking darkies.

cuckeron

WIP, who else should go on the wall?

I like GIMP. I have no need for PS.

Though I admit using GIMP for what I am doing now is stupid.

OMG UKIP????

Based paxman sticking up for Farage against a room of 1000 leftists

This is just cheeky bants by the way…

No.

SHUT HIM DOWN!

Peter Mandelson

pls no bully GCHQ

Rather than be outraged at the attack, all they did was "OMG BIGOTS ARE USING THIS, HOW DARE THEY!!!"

my guess is 'muh solidarity'

If you think you have no need for Photoshop, you've clearly never used it for any length of time.

Paxman may be a pompous, arrogant arse, but at least he's a fair pompous, arrogant arse.

In fact, I love all you lad, just all the British tbh, and Rhodesians.

We should take it back lads…

TAKE IT BACK

UKIP isn't fringe anymore. This will backfire on the police

Harriet Harman said at the vigil that Cox "never felt hate, only love"

Like wtf, she's not Jesus

Born without a foot.

Mandelson
Corbyn
Abbott
Nick Griffin
Suzanne Evans

Why is the image flipped?

The cuck?

All it shows is how relevant the Nazi film clip is today

reee

Even Jesus Christ Himself reserved His hate for specific people and those who made a mockery of God the Father.

Think this may be his last video tbh.

the thing is, even if we remain, things will go our way. Another 2 million shitskins and shitskin-white cross breeds from the balkans will just red-pill another 5 million brits within 5 years, so we'll get out in 2021.

Either way, the top kikes will fix it so that their planned quota of shitskins will reach britain.

If anything, the vote helps the kikes gauge how many more white cucks need removing from the genepool.

a.) remain wins : another 5 years of shitskin invasion and cuck media : another 5 million white women get blacked and their degenerate genes erased from the pure white genepool. win for the pure whites.
politically, once the desired quota of shitskins is reached top kikes actually curb the infux of inmigrants into the UK by means other than closing the borders.

b.) Leave wins
Ok, so the whites left after 30 years of white genocide by hybridizing are worth saving.
But in this contingency the government is slow acting to close the borders, using the excuse of incompetence and red-tape, so another 2 million shitskins get over anyway. Again, the desired shitskin quota is reached.

That not-so-subtle putdown

I regularly used it up to CS6 but I like GIMP and, since I only dick around with it, have no need for the advanced features.

The only thing that annoys me about GIMP is the shit clone tool

This is the best I can do for now, anything else is beyond me I'm afraid
Enjoy

The image I saved was this way, do you have an original?

Did anyone see Currylad turncoating in that happening thread yesterday?

Pretty disgusting behavior tbh. If I were living in India I wouldn't start viciously mocking a insulting the nation that had been good enough to take me in.

He so desperately attempts to asset himself as British. Clearly projecting his core insecurity’s. He isn’t British and he knows it and it terrifies him.

bono, brand, izzard,

Couldn't watch past first five seconds, I got triggered.

it's like I'm in hell already

The left panel makes no sense and is superfluous.
The right panel is… I mean Jerusalem? What does that have to do with anything?
[ ] saved
[x] not saved

The people who don't want Conservatives, Labour and UKIP have nowhere to turn.

Bloody sepoy, strap him to a cannon

People should just be WHAT THEY ARE not trying to be anything else tbh.

Lads, I've just come from a dinner from my university.

Everyone there is voting exit.
No one cares about St Jo.
All anyone said was "remain never give any facts, but emotion"

I'm feeling better about this lada

shame the cunt wasn't born in Sparta

We got it laddie, only a few FAGGOTs I know are remain.

Meh I was a military brat so it's all I've known tbh.
If you're too much of a pussy to raise strong children then you might aswell give up then tbh.
Prove me wrong and don't be a bitch

Good tbh, I hope he gets better.

They're always like that lad tbh, bet he thinks our culture is literally drinking tea, eating fish and chips, waiting in queues and complaining about weather.

send him back to the DESIGNATED streets of his forefathers.

77-YEAR-OLD MALE VICTIM HAS BEEN NAMED

BERNARD KENNY: RETIRED MINER

archive.is/X0V3a

THE MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION IS: DID TOMMY SHOUT 'BRITAIN FIRST'?

nige has some really fucking dominant genes, no wonder hes our saviour. 100% would

Anyone else get triggered these two cunts, the chief Constable is called 'Dee' and the dead cunt is called 'Jo'.

>not knowing the patriotic song Jerusalem

Wew even more ammunition for the cuckolds

Lexit the Movie

Won't be easy for you. Will be even less easy to join one of the harder regiments.

Are lefitsts so out of touch they think this is damaging?

Sounds like a right laugh

BRITAIN > ANY OTHER NATION
I love you lads… even if you're 'bullies'

Out at Uni dinner last night, and only me and two others out of 20 were for exit (one of them was shy about admitting it, but approached me afterwards to tell me).

Worst thing is they didn't even seem to have any idea why; one of them said that the leave campaign was xenophobic because of Turkey and when I asked her 'what's wrong with that' she didn't know

Just bants lad.

Make
England
Great
Again

I just found out my best friend is Brexit.

Says everyone in Scotland are scare mongered idiots.

Asad…stand up and take a bow if you're here

That's not Nigel's daughter is it?

tfw Jock and it's probably one of my favourites

Good quads.

It works in our favour though, mate at work was undecided think he was for leave but just didn't want to say it and this shit put him over the edge, the "DONT LET FARAGE SPEAK FOR YOU" shit.

low budget tbh but checked nonetheless

Like seriously, what is this even trying to convey?

Sounds like you hang out with a good bunch, mate.

This is only going to alienate even more of the working class. You'd think for a bunch of binge drinking college students, the lefties would understand how important the drink and the odd fag is for the average worker.

A proper Englishman knows the value of a good spar, verbal or physical, once in a while.

It is.

You better be watching this with me lads.

3 minutes in and its pretty low energy tbh.

a combination of Brexit and alcohol
Feeling optimistic about the future, we're British, we'll fucking have them all tbh.

Probably. We're not nords we Anglos you fucking foreigner.

yes

Depends which town and county lad, I'm east lothian and its very pro-leave here.

HE SMOKES

HE DRINKS

HE DOESNT DRINK GLUTEN FREE CELERY JUICE MORNING DAY AND NIGHT

HOLY SHIT LAD

MEGA

Rule Britannia m8.

M E G A
E
G
A

You mean it depends on the IQ of each town and country :^)

This is cultural appropriation.

That's the spirit.

Too right m8.
Yanks don't know shit tbh.

Just imagine the epic amounts of butthurt if UKIP are the only other party standing, and they actually win.

British "culture".

Wouldn't

Make
Britain
Great
Again

work better?

Oh no, somebody doesn't drink Swedish synthetic veganLGBT milk mixed with somailan semen.

Lord Farage as health secretary would be fucking amazing, at least one pint a day of real ale as your (English) doctor's orders.

But seriously it's just like that poster some cucked magazine in Germany made where it was a happy and healthy white family all dressed nice, with the father holding a shotgun over his shoulder. These people actually thought it was some kind of image of horror that would repulse people against AfD. They're insane.

VICTIM SHAMING SHITLORDS

this is just like a dont get raped advert

"Britain First' should contest it

BUT LE DONALD DUMPF SAID THAT XDDDDDDD

Looks like national trust places mummy would take me to, she inadvertently made me love rich people's manor houses.

Aight lad, better shut this tab tho, in case I do something regretful, BASED BRITISH literally undeniably the best people in the world, love you all.

[Mubgah] doesn't really roll off the tongue.

That would get confusing since M'Bga has to go back to Somalia.

they will call to scrap elections to prevent evil UKIP getting in

This is actually a thing.

Ukip aren't standing

But Labour always contested seats of Tories killed by the IRA. Lib dems even won a few by elections from dead tories

Nor was there a media outcry over tory deaths from the IRA. And Corbyn chaired a Labour magazine which justified the Brighton bombing

roigt lards I'm going to bed.
Keep memeimg the good fight

How about

Make
England
Britain
==Again

Fucking infuriating. The worst thing is he's so wilfully ignorant of who was at the contest. Saying they're all le bigoted far right conservative Christians who're no different to Islamists. xDDD

Wasn't tha the bombing that made Tebbit quit politics?

What? Since when has ARE Nige hinted at aspirations to be the health minister?

The houses of parliament have the only pub (how many work places have a pub for staff) in the country where smoking is still permitted.

The only difference between ARE Nige and the rest of them is he is honest in his habits.

"Its Swe-Dish!"

I have saw this picture before but completely forgot about it, i didn't have this in my mind. Our memes are coming true

Alright lad, tera.

Fucking lesser evolved sub-humans.

This.

Just some pics tbh.

I think she already has tbf.

Oat milk is ok as a subsitute, better than that revolting soya milk.

The advert is stupid however. I have no problem with Vegans and I wouldn't attack them for their dietry habbits. I expect the same back.

you forgot: "Killed Bowden"

But these are non-EU migrants. We already have full control over non-EU migrants. What do they have to do with Europe?

Bob Geldof ofc

and maybe Carswell also

Kek how dare they misrepresent what he says typical fucking leftists.

Geldof is there

Oh wait nvm, I'm blind

Put Bunny LaRoche on there

Well, here it is. A lot cleaner I think.

m88 come on lad.

Pleasent?

Don't see what the fuss is about tbh, Jo only got sprayed with a bit of water on the Thames and she went into surgery ,critical and then died?

False flag tbh, Thames fuel can't melt Jo beams.

Why don't more of use do this?

I sniggered.

FUCK

good one lad.

What did you expect? he married a german. His genes fought two wars inside his wifes vagoo and both times her genes surrendered.

Come on yourself. The EU has no control over non-EU immigration, and you know it. We could have very easily refused these rapists visas. We chose not to. That's our fault. Not the EU's.

source? you've got me interested.

I'll agree with part of that lad, but we do have no real control of our borders due to being an EU member.
Fact is plenty of non EU migrants go to a EU country get citizenship then move here for bennies.

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

Though I'm always up for getting my mind changed with evidence lad.

True up until recently, lad.

How long in the new EU do you think we can go without being pressured to accept ever-increasing “refugee” quotas?

Remember all those “refugee children” that the spineless Conservatives backtracked on and took in. Would that have happened without the EU?

kek

same if we grant them citizenship, they become EU citizens with all of the EU benefits, no deporting the cunt for crimes

Yet france can deport our citizens for crimes.

Field Marshal Lord Guthrie: Why I now back the Leave campaign

archive.is/LnV2s

Pretty impressive career record: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Guthrie,_Baron_Guthrie_of_Craigiebank

Glad he's now on our side.

French and Germans founded the EU. They get privileges.

Blair

Nice OC.

Was arguing with a Lefty SJW fag on my FB and his tranny mate joined in and helped me and revealed his power level by saying that Muslims brought terrorism, I was fucking surprised.

woman looked like an actor to me. acted cry, but no tears, no red eyes, no glassy eyes, no tissue.

lbc.co.uk/jamess-monologue-on-jo-cox-is-a-must-listen-132384

CUCK OVERLOAD

LISTEN AT YOUR OWN PERIL

Why are there two colours separating the left and right sides? It kind of implies they're making you vote between leave and remain.

Calais ring a bell?
The Swiss being fined for not accepting refugees ring a bell?
The open borders ideology of the EU towards the world ring a bell?
EU citizenship? Merkel? Hollande?

He got slammed across Twitter for that, though.

So some countries are more equal than others in this equal free trade partnership?

You need to divide the two sections, so maybe a different colour? Got a suggestion. It takes me seconds to do.

The EU has no jurisdiction over non-EU migration to EU member states. I don't know what to cite in order to support that.

How many? I realize it's a technical legal possibility, but wouldn't it just be easier for them to marry a Brit and get legal citizenship quickly? How many people actually migrate to a different EU country from outside the EU, gain citizenship there after years and years, and then uproot their entire life to move here and live on the dole? Seriously? Have you any numbers?

We're not in schengen, and have a permanent opt-out. They can't make us take anyone, we have to agree. If we can't say "no thanks", that's our problem.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

I thought twitter was a lefty hugbox? Pozbox?

Just makes me like him more tbh.

What are these privileges?

That's pathetic lad, don't worry about it.

How? Working class, elderly, most likely is voting Leave. Get him interviewed on the BBC and we're golden, it shows the strength and resolve of the traditional British person.

It's a safespace, yes, but even normalfags can sense when being too heavy-handed with your agenda right after a tragedy is too much.

They would come under the blanket term of migrants from the EU as they are now technically EU citizens m80 and as such aren't counted seperately from EU migrants.

Of course. Especially if the less equal equals are from the much beloved Great Britain

Red background all throughout. If you want the list to standout, just put it in a box.

My suggestion.

How have you not been shilling for Brexit enough to know this, lad?

This is where remain finds their "experts"

They just cold call cunts and get them to sign their stupid letter

The guy I was responding to said the french can deport our civvies. Idk if it's true I was just being snarky

why have you turned the woman into a junkie?

As though we expected anything else.

Guys what are the polls like after the Brexit shooter?

Wat?

X-tan has always been a junkie.

No official polls yet. The next results should be out by Sunday or Monday.

He works in Glasgow, I'm Manchester. Both Scottish though so maybe i've lost touch.

I think she's supposed to be an SJW. Specifically the one that called Farage a racist in QT.

Listen to the Godfrey Bloom interview i posted earlier. He knows about the germanic peoples and their role in history.

based market sniper

Unofficial polls are still in favour of leave. Actually doing better.

How can you fix the media? They're all like this

You could right a list of cuckolds like this and you'd only have a few journalists left

lad fuck off

Someone get a new thread ready, please.

Last for Great Shitain

Calm down faggot

Newsnight editor is (((Ian Katz)))

Next thread needs to be the 'Judas Was Built' edition, tbh.

Talk about pushing a narrative. What happens is that EU charter prevents European nations halting the flow of migrants coming across the Mediterranean. We're disallowed to interpret the 1951 UN Convention ourselves.

Where do these migrants go? They don't 'stop' in Germany and work for three years for EU citizenship. No, they head for the place with the best bennies. Take a look at what the cunts in Calais were saying.

But how many of these eu migrants were originally from outside the EU, and spent years of their lives and thousands of pounds earning a visa and citizenship in another eu state before moving here to give up all their skills and go on the dole? How many do you actually believe take that path? Where are the numbers to prove that a large proportion of people are doing that?

I hate football but normies will eat that up.

don't forget that that "90% of economists back remain" quote comes from a survey that had a 14% response rate

Like no shit people aren't going to be willing to slag off the institution which gives them their funding and that could turn on them if we vote remain and kill their career

M8 the EU is cucked as fuck.
Also the simple fact is it is not documented how many came from outside the EU originally as I said in a previous post.

Why do you keep pushing this? They don't have the willingness to work, that's part of the issue.

Germans are disgusting backstabbing parasites

The sooner they're gone for good the better for everyone

I don't care. They're non-EU, and we're not in schengen, so they can't come here unless we give them a visa.

That they can enter. They can't enter Britain, because of our opt-out from Schengen.

They can say what they want. I don't care. I don't have to and won't let them in.

Also there's a fact that there were many Soros printed pamphlets scattered around telling migrants where to go and how to get EU citisen status then where to go for the best bennies.

Lads who else feels like the gloves are coming off before the referendum?

Political capital on murder, fudging statistics, straight up scaring people are all tactics deployed by remain. How do we beat this shit? Do we apply to the sleeping lion Brit that wants to tell all foreign authority to fuck off? Brits nature is normally to dig in and waits for their enemy to tire out and then go in for a quick kill. I believe this is happening. As Remain gets more momentum they will stumble into stupid places they can't argue their way out of and that's where we can strike.

lel

twitter.com/ovoforums/status/743932141868724224

Makes me proud to be british

hol up

Guthrie is a non-executive director of N M Rothschild & Sons, Gulf Keystone Petroleum, Ashley Gardens Block 2 Ltd, Colt Defense LLC, Sciens Capital and Petropavlovsk PLC and non-executive chairman of Siboney Ltd.[38] He is also a member of the Top Level Group of UK Parliamentarians for Multilateral Nuclear Disarmament and Non-proliferation, established in October 2009.[39]

Guthrie is President of several charities, including Action Medical Research, the Army Benevolent Fund, Soldier On!,[40] the Federation of London Youth Clubs and the Progressive Supranuclear Palsy Association.[38] He is a Deputy Lieutenant for Dorset.[1]

A Roman Catholic convert,[41] he became a Knight of Malta[42] and is a Patron of the Catholic homeless charities Cardinal Hume Centre[43] and Caritas Anchor House.[44] He became Chancellor of Liverpool Hope University in July 2013.[45]

The only reason for this is that the Tories are cucks who had no intention to limit immigration, non-EU or EU. If we chose to limit non-EU immigration we could, however we can not limit EU immigration as a part of the EU.

Funny that he actually admits that he would believe what 'hateful people' believe, if he didn't have lefty indoctrination

All of his arguments against them add up to

Even if we were Amalekites, killing us wouldn't bring your smelly messiah.
The seed of Haman lives.

*handrubbing intensifies*

So you believe that they go to an EU country for five years, don't work, live off benefits, and then that country just shrugs its shoulders and says "here you go, free citizenship"? Lad, you don't actually believe that, do you?

So why do you believe it is a major problem, if there is no proof that it is occurring?

I liked Biggie and Tupac when I was an edgelord tbh.

Is this what nigger music sounds like without the Jew producers?

There's no proof of it because they aren't marked seperately, it'd be like not getting angry that your shit from your house was stolen because the perpetrators left behind no forensic evidence.

Who the FUCK takes a poll and can't make up their mind? Are they just obscenely bored?

They're the "everyone is dumb but me" crowd.

They take money off us by force, write letters, pass stupid laws to impose stuff we don't agree with. They want us to thank them for it?
I think we should…We need to troll this hashtag hard tbh #ThankYourMP
It must be fucking hard getting 90k a year plus all the other little perks like directorships, junkets, inside information, money for talking shit on the speech circuit and selling out our future and our children's futures

twitter.com/DailyMailAU/status/699098834845200384

enlightened people who are above politics and post on reddit

Is he wrong?

Hol up…

it got caught having a wank and freaked out

That kids parents need to be flayed

No some of us Englishmen simply Remember history between us and don't Kuck ourselves for Krauts

saved

LAST

There is some degree of truth to this, however unlike 4chan Holla Forums, we're a solid forum whereas the brit/pol/ threads on 4kike only pop up when there's an election or referendum.