Good news for /christian/ Holla Forumsacks

Good news for /christian/ Holla Forumsacks
We got /christian/ back up and running. There's a script in place to delete all the cheese pizza, and someone else is the new board owner Alex seemed like a nice guy, but let's be real, he didn't do nearly enough
You can read a lot more about this stuff here 8ch.net/christian/res/278708.html
Since there used to be a lot of overlap between Holla Forums and /christian/, I've decided to announce this here so any Holla Forumsacks who used to use that board know it's not a lost cause.

Other urls found in this thread:

fierariaodalista.wordpress.com/2013/07/22/big-trees-grow-from-small-seeds/
amazon.com/Path-Green-Man-Living-Magical/dp/080652653X
witchvox.com/_x.html?c=gay
northernshamanism.org/about.html
zazzle.com/nobody_knows_im_a_gay_demi_pansexual_pagan_pride_classic_round_sticker-217866093545052396
zazzle.com/gay_pride_demi_pan_goddess_symbol_trucker_hat-148057578391885010
zazzle.com/gay_pagan_t_shirt-235833757814393431
churchandstate.org.uk/2013/05/in-gods-name-an-investigation-into-the-murder-of-pope-john-paul-i/
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss25.htm
oodegr.co/english/filosofia/nihilism_root_modern_age.htm
pravoslavie.ru/81926.html
tradyouth.org/2014/12/american-orthodox-priest-blessed-seraphim-of-platina-against-democracy/
jewsforjesus.org/publications/issues/v01-n02/talmud
bible.org/question/why-are-people-different-colors—black-yellow-brown-etc
biblestudy.org/question/races.html
biblehub.com/greek/4773.htm
christisawoman.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=m-JCA1uHCBI
youtube.com/watch?v=O6ldXMaR63k
youtu.be/RDf11tPOv3E
youtube.com/watch?v=8vroRefQS2c
youtube.com/watch?v=rCzIQ6zwtqc
sites.google.com/site/phoenixlxineohp2/thechinesemind
myriobiblos.gr/texts/english/prayerbook/main.htm
trueorthodoxy.org/sitemap.shtml
orthodoxinfo.com/
orthodoxwiki.org/Main_Page
orthodoxprayer.org/index.html
interfax-religion.com/?act=news&div=12354
8ch.net/pol/res/6371922.html
madmonarchist.blogspot.com.au/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodoxy,_Autocracy,_and_Nationality
revilo-oliver.com/rpo/RPO_NewChrist/toc_ol.htm
revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Reflections.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NPMd8dDySRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sage every post in this thread, by the way. We don't wanna slide actual news/happenings

Yes, goys. You should cuck your spirituality with a desert religion. Your European ancestry and heritage is degenerate fedora tipping. XXDXDXDDXDXDDDD

Don't you have refugees to feed, Varg?

They banned all the Catholics?

nno they drove out the heretic Protestants that have higher rates of sexual abuse. Now we can DEUSVULT in peace.

Papist, please go (back to a third-world, Roman Catholic cesspool).

There is a place in Hell for papists and a hole just your size.

SAGE, THIS IS NOT POLITICS

Hah!

There are threads to argue about this stuff on /christian/

The very second post I made said "sage this thread" but you know what? I'm gonna bump it this time. Just for you, faggot.

Embrace God, reject Christ.

Embrace Race, reject Church.

Embrace Tradition, reject Bible.

Embrace Evolution, reject Logos.

Embrace large white birthrates, reject being a creepy loner in the woods

Actually, Varg has atleast two children.

Not that I follow Varg, but he does.

Also, Andersons daughters are allowed to marry and mate with a nigger….

Is this the cherrypicking thread?

He has one child. That's below the replacement rate.

Imagine if every white person had Steven Anderson's family, now imagine if every white person had Varg Vikernes family. Judging by the results, I can see what's better.

you do know jesus hated jews and the bible says they're all condemned to hell?

Here, follow your teachers

I went to the wiki, he is actually expecting, or already has his third child, so your out right lying.

but that is to be expected of Christians, you always lie.

Okay. Reported.

lol, kill yourself pagan.

My cherry's are better

Typical, the moment you expose the Christian as the liar that he is, he says he is going to report you.

The last hundred or so time that a christian said he was going to report me, nothing happened. I wonder if something is going to happen this time?

you are outright lying, I researched this and included my screenshot

wow, what a solid counter-argument, I am not a pagan though, which is a meaningless Christian term.

You know, he has pictures of his two children on his blog you know.

amazon.com/Path-Green-Man-Living-Magical/dp/080652653X
witchvox.com/_x.html?c=gay

Handpicked cherry's

notice most of my cherries are different irl things whereas you use mainly memes and the same picture of pope francis.

here, pagans on parade vs christians on parade. you people are a fucking embarresment

This is good. Please keep religion threads there.

northernshamanism.org/about.html

zazzle.com/nobody_knows_im_a_gay_demi_pansexual_pagan_pride_classic_round_sticker-217866093545052396
zazzle.com/gay_pride_demi_pan_goddess_symbol_trucker_hat-148057578391885010
zazzle.com/gay_pagan_t_shirt-235833757814393431

got your back

churchandstate.org.uk/2013/05/in-gods-name-an-investigation-into-the-murder-of-pope-john-paul-i/

You do realise, I and other people who are critical of Christianity, don't actually identify as pagans.

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss25.htm

Embrace God, reject Christ.

Embrace Race, reject Church.

Embrace Tradition, reject Bible.

Embrace Evolution, reject Logos.

Embrace large white birthrates, reject being a creepy loner in the woods

STOP THIS D&C SHIT YOU FUCKWITS! WE'RE ALL EUROPEANS, AND WE SHOULD BE PUTTING OURSELVES BEFORE ANY RELIGION!

Fuckin shills, man.

Wow, I don't even, I have just proven Varg has two children and is expecting another child and you literally repeat the same lie again!

you crack me up

Alright, why?

You're going off keister here.

The purpose of religion is to be a guiding narrative for a people and to continue its heritage and culture. So lets compare paganism and christianity to see which is more degenerate for the european people:

Christianity:

Paganism:

Hmm, that's a tough one for a rightwing nationalist to choose from…

And just stop with the pagan fag meme. Christianity is no better and its even worse when you consider the lgbt narrative is being pushed as acceptable by the authority figures to normies who don't question anything. At least with paganism it isn't centralized.

A fundamental principle in philosophy as in "Logic".
If you want to put in with religion then an appropriate might be "Creationism". Though this words sounds also awful…

I'll check it out, I left /christian/ before after being banned for jack shit nothing. I've literally never been banned anywhere else but there so I never went back. Maybe the new people in charge of the board won't ban people for disagreeing slightly on dogma or some shit. I still don't know why I was banned, I was never told in my ban notice.

Christians have always had the largest birthrates out of any group of white people, nigger

Actually, logos isn't the same as logic and isn't used that much outside of Stoic and Christian theology.

Why is that good? Do we need to turn the earth into a Third World country full of war, poverty, diseases and spiritual emptyness, because Christians can't keep their dick in their pants long enough?

Imagine if everyone had 7 children on average, then the world population would more then triple every generation.

It's all about picking the Middle Path, have enough children to replace the population and to let the population grow a little bit, but don't overdo or underdo it.

Let's compare
Christianity:

Paganism:
Yeah, what should a rightwing nationalist chose from?

now we know the truth of where paganism comes from

You refuse to awnser me and you lie about what I have said, so I will copy and paste my entire rebuttle again:

Why is that good? Do we need to turn the earth into a Third World country full of war, poverty, diseases and spiritual emptyness, because Christians can't keep their dick in their pants long enough?

Imagine if everyone had 7 children on average, then the world population would more then triple every generation.

It's all about picking the Middle Path, have enough children to replace the population and to let the population grow a little bit, but don't overdo or underdo it.

If white people had many children, that wouldn't turn the Earth into a third world country. Third world countries are caused by niggers. Whites should be having a baby boom, but because people started rejecting Christ the birthrates fell and now niggers are overrunning us. Thanks, Pagan faggots!

Yes it would, let me give you an example.

Europe has around 500 million people, if everyone of those people had about 7 children on average, the population would end up about 2 billion in little over a generation.

Now imagine the same thing happens the next generation, that would be 8 billion people!

So Europe could have more people, then presently live in the entire world!

How would we feed all those people, how would we keep a basic level of prosperity, how would we give jobs to all those children, how would we prevent wars breaking out because of scarce resources.

Do you get it now?

Alsp, please stop calling us pagans, thats a Christian term.

Yes, because paganism is so influential in the west these days

So they leave, and conquer Africa. White people survived by conquest for years

Pagans aren't the root, just a symptom. Jews promote shit like atheism and Paganism to get us whites to stop being christian. Jews hate Christianity more than anything.

You'd be right and christianity would be a good religion except for the jew worship, tolerance for all, globalism, and the fact that it does not pass on European heritage or spirituality.

A mixture of the two religions would be ideal tbh.

Blaming paganism (an obscure religion) for a reduction of birthrates is stupid. Blame moral relativism and cultural marxism.

Also there are Monarchy threads on /christian/ as well!

Ignore D&C shills and come have a look.

Alright, let's assume we decide to kill everyone who isn't European, let's look on how the population would develop.

In the third generation the population would increase by 3/4 from 8 billion people to 32 billion people, then in the fourth generation the population increases again to 128 billion people!

Now again, my question is how would we feed all those people, how would we keep a basic level of prosperity, how would we give jobs to all those children, how would we prevent wars breaking out because of scarce resources.

Also, don't bother with Space Travel, because all the resources needed to travel to another planet, will be used to feed, cloth, house and support the billions of human beings.

Again, choose the Middle Path, have about 3 children on average, this will allow the population to slowly grow and replace the previous population.

We don't worship Jews. What are you talking about?
Christianity doesn't teach tolerance for all. Faggots teach that. Christians don't read their Bibles and take it for granted
Christianity doesn't teach the destruction of white races. Again, this is a meme propagated by non-christians (Jews, in this case) and Christians who don't truly follow Christ believe it
Looking at the works of Christian scholars, writers, and artists, they preserved European pre-Christian heritage. Read the words of Dante, for example, who writes Christian works that definitely contain European heritage and spirituality. Pagans, on the other hand, teach burning Churches and destroying Christianity, in other words, removing 1500 years of European culture

The problem is you're talking about a tame solution to a radical problem. Whites can't recover from our low current birthrates with immigration unless we start having lots of kids right now.Ordinarily, birthrates come in boom and bust schedules.
And so on and so forth
Currently, we have few children and our resources are taken by niggers and Jews. We need to have plenty of children to replace these other people and take our resources back. Than the cycle can continues normally.

What you're proposing is we have just enough children "to slowly grow and replace the previous population" that won't work when we're under attack constantly. We need radical change to fix our problems.

That's all fine and dandy, but I was talking to a Christian who thinks Whites should have constant families of 7 or more children.

The moment you admit that big families might not always be a good idea, then you are admitting that those Christians are wrong.

What Christian was saying that?

If Christian religions are so inconsequential, then why do spend so much time on threads about them?

Christian architecture is miles better than good goy atheist modernist BS or pagan huts

Nihilism: The Root of the Revolution of the Modern Age

Nihilism is the belief that there is no objective truth or meaning in the world.

Once God, or Truth has been removed from the picture meaninglessness and anarchy gain control over art, music and the worldview of the masses who are now free to be completely directed by “popular culture” without being restrained by faith in the objective Good.

I find it hard to understand how there can still be so called “redpilled” people on Holla Forums who think that the Jewish media is pushing atheism because it is beneficial for our people. It is clear that they have always tried to destroy the Church and this is most obvious in Soviet Russia where the church was actively persecuted and suppressed under the atheist government.

Monarchy

Davidic kingship is one not limited to mere biological descent from King David, but one of covenantal kingship in which God anoints and consecrates the king and queen as His servants who carry out and bear with His grace the burden of the “great service” of governing His people. Davidic kingship, by necessity, is a royal lineage or authority which resides only with the people of Israel, that is, the Christian Orthodox Church.

Because the Church alone, in heaven and on earth, is the full dwelling place and abode of the Holy Spirit, which blesses and consecrates all things and raises up the human race to the heavenly, in the Church alone rests the ability and authority to bless and consecrate kings and queens to God’s service. This is why, from the first Christian Roman emperors of the fourth century (on through the later Eastern Roman or Byzantine emperors) to the ancient kings and queens of England and France, to the Orthodox emperors and empresses of Russia, Christian kingdoms uniformly understood their monarchs and consorts to be first and foremost God’s anointed servants, endowed by the Church at their coronations with the charism or grace of the Church’s blessing of their “great service”. The Church always understood monarchs’ lives—however grave their individual shortcomings or crimes might be—to have been solemnly consecrated to the Lord’s service from their coronation and anointing, and dedicated to the defense, good ordering, and stewardship of His people.
It goes without saying that, as all presidential republics or parliamentary democracies see authority as primarily coming up temporarily to elected rulers from the people of the nation themselves and not down from God upon divinely anointed and consecrated king and queens, no elected system can theoretically or practically embody, manifest, or make real the solemn and covenantal three-way relationship that exists between God, a crowned and anointed monarch, and his or her people.
Excerpts from: pravoslavie.ru/81926.html
tradyouth.org/2014/12/american-orthodox-priest-blessed-seraphim-of-platina-against-democracy/

Who was saying Christianity was inconsequential? Certainly not me.

Oops sorry. Good luck BO.

and this is exactly why christians are the niggers of Holla Forums.

I hope you guys don't do this. KJV Sola Scriptura is the only way.

Just been banned for saying as much!

Good post, man.

You and me both, man. They typically respond with, "NUH UH, YOUR KIKE ON A STICK IS THE RELIGION PUSHED BY JEWS!" which is a fucking retarded thing to say when Jesus humiliated the Pharisees every. single. damn. time they talked to Him. Oh, and let's not forget that Jesus called them liars and deceivers who are of the synagogue of Satan. Y'know, all the kind of stuff Jews these days really want people to think about them.

A lot of the retarded shit atheists say is either out of parroting shit that they've heard other people say, or if they've read the Bible, stupidity. The whole "kike on a stick" thing, for instance. Jesus was a TRUE Jew, not one of those that have been called Jews for the longest time now. The True Jews, unlike kikes, actually loved their God and listened to Him, instead of trying to use their religion as a form of deceiving people to be degenerate and such. Thus, the True Jews became Christian, because they listened to God and followed the Son.

All of this is really rather clearly laid out, honestly, and yet the atheists don't seem to understand that Jesus wasn't a kike. The kikes were the Pharisees, whom he made look like complete and utter fools on occasion after occasion, prompted their hatred of Him and their scheming to just kill Him.

Seriously, atheist logic is no kind of logic at all.

and this is why /christian/ is better off with its own board.

I think I've memorized all the epically intelligent material used by D&C shills

Watch this if you want to know what the bible says about Jews. (spoilers, it says that Jews are our ENEMIES and the ANTICHRIST)

The problem is that 99% of today's christians simply ignore the bible, and "just believe in Jesus".

You can blame the Protestant Reformation for the majority of that, and Vatican II for the corruption of the Catholic church. So now we're pretty much just down to Orthodox.

Reported for intl.

No, Cyrus Scofield.

Yeah, it feels like the newer the source, the more corrupt it is. But even the Orthodox get some stuff wrong…

That’s not at all correct.

Good. Christcucks can finally leave and take their anti-white religion with them.

Reported for intl. We’re staying right here.

Varg has like five kids. And his kids and wife are all whiter than Rabbi Anderson's.

The Christian I was talking too, duh.

I disagree with their view on salvation, veneration of Mary, praying to get people that already died "out of hell"…

Until the day of the rope, when you will all be martyred.

But it is fine if tou die because life is just a meaningless waiting room you need to endure until you get to Rabbi Jesus's heavenly Jerusalem. In fact, the most moral thing is to kill Christfags so they can stop suffering this mortal life and go to heaven.

He has two kids and a third is coming soon.

He has at least four kids. One was with his girlfriend before he even went to prison.

What a lovely person

I have a question, Trotskyists and Stalinists hate each other, does that mean both aren't communistical ideologies that seek the destruction of Whites?

Who cares what the Bible says about Jews, who cares what Trotskists says about Stalinists, at the end of the day, neither groups are truly White.

I did not know that, I only read about his two children on his blog and the future child he is going to have.

Sorry, I should have been clearer; not that Orthodoxy isn’t wrong, but that top-level religious distinctions are not ‘more correct’ in the past, necessarily.

Reported for intl. You’ve already been outed.

Reminder that if you're not a Baptist the only thing that awaits you is hell
neither your saints nor your race can stop that

I take it you reject racemixing, because you better if you are going to condem someone for having a child outside of marriage.

Christianity = Judaism 2.0, and even Joseph father of Jesus, was a fucking cuckold. You can't make this shit up! Well… Jews actually did make it up, and got goyim to worship their god… funny shit.

Yes, the name of your religion is what will get you into heaven, not your race or your morality or work deeds…

ATHEIST!!

He has killed more shitskins than you have. Of course you can't kill them because you are a Christian and invasive niggers are your brothers in Christ.

Christcucks are the biggest faggots on earth. They don't care about anything but promoting their sick fag kike god. Christnutters aren't even anti-degenerate, they've killed, raped, and tortured millions of anti-sodomites who hate degeneracy just to promote muh buhleaf in gawd, praise jeebus nonsense. The world we're living in today is exactly what christfaggots always wanted. You people are deranged morons.

Look at the papist and laugh.

Reported.

No, I never said this?

Oh wait, yeah, your telling your standard Christian lie.

Race mixing is fine because race doesn't matter. Nothing in life matters because life is just a pointless phase one needs to get through before going to heaven and getting pleasured for eternity by daddy Jesus.

Amen brother!!

"That godly nigger is more welcome in Europe than any white atheist." - Christfag

Fuckin' hell, you've never even picked up a Bible, have you? There's nothing similar about ANYTHING the Talmud says compared to what Jesus said. So not only is your Trotskyist/Stalinist comparison pretty retarded to begin with, but it's also totally irrelevant, because there's no similarities between proper Christianity and modern Judaism. Jews don't even believe in the Torah, which would otherwise be the one single link between the two religions. Maybe your analogy would've worked out better if it had been asking me about Judaism and Islam, but that wasn't the case. Once again, Jesus humiliated the Pharisees time and time and time and time again because everytime those kikes tried to assert something, Jesus told them, "No, that's the exact opposite of what is true. I know this, because I am the Son of God." To put it simply: Whatever the kikes believe, Jesus said the opposite. No similarities.

Pretty accurate description of Protestantism there, frankly.

They put their god (who happens to be the Jewish god) above their race. Hell the only reason they get into a hissy fit over a woman showing a bit of skin, is for the same reason Muslims do as well… THEIR FUCKING RELIGION CONTROLS THEM.

Reported for intl.

You did. Kill yourself.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

He look, it's the standard "you have never read the bible" reply all these Christians give!!

Well I have!

Actually, many of the same phrases and figures of speech Jesus uses can be found in the Talmud.

jewsforjesus.org/publications/issues/v01-n02/talmud

all you dumbfucks have are epic memes to respond to any criticism.
1. Call them a faggot
2. Call them a fedora
3. Call them a pagan
4. Call them intl

Kill yourself retard

No, I did not and I dare you to prove it.

Almost as though they stole His lines wholesale when they codified the Talmud or something…

Reported for intl.

There is nothing good in the Torah anyway. If you think ancient Jews are somehow better than modern Jews, then you need your head examined.

The Jews in the old testament are dishonorable cretins just like Jews today. And you use their Jewish tales as moral guidance for your children. Sad!

5. Call them Papists.
6. Call them Arians.
7. Call them Nihilists.
8. Call them Jews.
9. Call them Commies.
10. Call them Mormons.

These fuckers are so lost in their own fantasy world that they just can't grasp what we are about.

I'm a white atheist. You can hate me all you want.

You did.
K.

To which you replied
This implies you think he means a person must be classified under a church with ‘baptist’ in the name.
And here’s where we know you’re a papist.

Reported for intl.

Look, it's the same culture, I could pick up a dozen different books written by different Christian groups or different political groups and they will have many of the same sayings in them, that's called sharing a culture.

Christianity and Judaism share a culture.

Reported for intl.
Different Christian groups. How about that. Not kike AND Christian groups, just different Christian groups.

Hmm…
Reported for intl.

No, Lie, I replied with.

Yes, the name of your religion is what will get you into heaven, not your race or your morality or work deeds…

So, clearly, nothing I said implies I am a papist or that I actually belief works and deeds will get you into heaven.

What happened is the Christians destroyed European cultural icons as they spread. They were famous for chopping down sacred trees, and they very nearly tore down the Colosseum.

So when you say "we have the better architecture", the rest of us hear "now that we've destroyed yours".

He look, I get reported again, just like all of the other dozen times Christians report me and nothing happens.

sigh, you just won't accept the truth.

Yeah, that is totally going to get me banned this time!!!

And what “truth” is that, you worthless sack of shit? You’ve said absolutely nothing
>>>/reddit/

wew

Plus, he spent a number of years in jail. Not the easiest way to start a large family.

Holla Forums ≠ christianity/judaism/islam

Holla Forums is Christian, kike.

The most insane part is that these christcucks would rather have a degenerate "godly" world with interracial faggots everywhere who believe in muh jeebus then a non-degenerate anti-fag pro family atheist world. Christnutters are fucking frauds. All they care about are their mental masturbatatory delusions, they don't have any real beliefs.

RACE

True.

That's politically correct and doesn't belong on Holla Forums

Fucking WEW

And the Bible says for the races not to mix. Your point is what, you illiterate sack of shit?

Are you even trying?

Maybe you should go back to reddit if you can't handle people disagreeing with you christfaggot

The Christian stands somewhere between an atheist and a polytheist, because he worships a man and says he is part of the divine trinity.

No, I'm not "trying", I actually want quality threads.

Impossible, race is an concept that was discovered during the Enlightenment.

That's like claiming the Bible claims germs exists, because it puts rules in place for washing your hands.

Oy vey the logical contradictions don't matter.

What logical contradiction did I make?

Good job buying into Jewish narrative, retard.

U 'avin a giggle m8?

Then make sure to report known INTL talking points.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah, before the Enlightenment it was physically impossible to see that niggers were niggers. No human being had ever been able to distinguish skin color before the Enlightenment.

You’re not even fucking TRYING.
Almost as though we knew a fuckton of shit before the codification of the scientific method or something…

Next you’ll say the Bible didn’t know the Earth was round.

I was talking about the incoherent logical pretzel known as the trinity.

Alright, prove that is a Jewish narrative.

Why do you Christians need to claim everything for Christianity? You are willing to put your religion before you race? Before nationalism? You are willing to tell non-Christians (like atheists) to go away, simply because they don't believe in your Jewish myths?

Why?

But user, race isn't skincolour, aboriginals and dravidians aren't niggers, so thanks for poving my point.

Also, race is more specific then just blacks and white, thanks again for proving my point.

Yes, doesn't mean we actually understood WHY washing your hands is a good thing.

hahahahaha

It is the foundation of critical race theory, you moron. Exactly what they teach in Jewish sociology and African studies classes. That the concept of race was invented by white people so they could use capitalism to exploit foreign lands.

Except, again, your initial claim is bullshit.
No one was talking about ‘why’. Simply ‘that’.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Okay, let's say you have… You're still an idiot, because shit's not particularly hard to understand, especially in the New Testament.

That's a grand total of nine, mate. You're actually saying the two are similar because of nine phrases, some of which are shared even with the Quran? With that kind of logic, niggers are just as good as whites, because they're considered homo sapiens. Shhh, forget about absolutely everything else that proves how different they are!

Except He was worshiped before he became man, you negroid autist. This is why I don't believe you'd read the Bible. He was part of the Trinity in the Old Testament too. He was always worshiped, even before He became flesh.

Deuteronomy 7:3
"You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons"

Leviticus 19:19
"You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor shall you wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material." (And before you take it literally, no, God doesn't think wearing some silk & polyester shirt is a sin. It's figurative language)

Nehemiah 23:13
"In those days also I saw the Jews who had married women of Ashdod, Ammon, and Moab. And half of their children spoke the language of Ashdod, and they could not speak the language of Judah, but only the language of each people. And I confronted them and cursed them and beat some of them and pulled out their hair. And I made them take oath in the name of God, saying, “You shall not give your daughters to their sons, or take their daughters for your sons or for yourselves. Did not Solomon king of Israel sin on account of such women? Among the many nations there was no king like him, and he was beloved by his God, and God made him king over all Israel. Nevertheless, foreign women made even him to sin. Shall we then listen to you and do all this great evil and act treacherously against our God by marrying foreign women?”

You're literally too stupid to continue talking to. I've met some atheists that gave at least some thought-provoking arguments, but yours are some of the lowest-tier I think I've seen yet. Filtered.

Did Anderson ever say anything about it being okay for his daughters to marry niggers? That would be a great webm.

But we DID invent (or more accurately discover) the concept of race, just like we discovered other things.

We are afterall the genius whites.

Reminder that christnutters killed, raped and tortured pro-family anti-faggotry/degeneracy national socialists, anti fag/bourgeoisie communists and traditionalist muslims in favor of christcuck democracy and sodomy because "WE WUZ ALL GAWDZ CHILDREN N SHEEEEEITTTTT" Now christlickers claim to be the heroes of anti degeneracy, slimy rotten parasites you all are.

Reported for intl = You must be Christian = My religion comes before my race.

Why?

Meaningless talk in order to hide you have no idea what you are talking about.

Thank goodness you've stopped droning on.

Reminder that you’re reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

You’re too stupid to be considered human.
The Bible recognizes race and tells people to keep to their own. This is true despite your bullshit claim about the Enlightenment. You were blown the fuck out.

That makes you the idiot, now doesn't it?

No, the claim originally mate is that there are NO similarities between Jesus and the Talmud.

I have proven that wrong.

Yes, God the almighty creator of the cosmos became a man, that is totally not insane.

No trinity in the bible mate. invented later on by christians.

Not the concept of race, that is about tribal and religious groups.

Race is an enlightenment concept.

Never claimed this.

How do you know? Because it is too fucking stupid to be otherwise?

Are we supposed to dismiss all of the retarded parts of the Bible as metaphor?

No one needed a bible to stay within their own race (many people did so back then), yet you do need a bible if you want to worship the Jewish god.

No, hatred between tribes and religions is not race.

Race is an enlightenment concept.

It requires knowledge of skull and bone structure, subtle morphological differences and the study of behaviour.

Atleast, before genetics came along.

No. They already had concept of race since forever. You are falling for Jewish lies.

No it doesn't.

No, because it requires knowledge of skull and bone structure, subtle morphological differences and the study of behaviour.

Tribal and religous conflict, is not about race.

HERE!

Proof you are not talking about Race, but about something else, God knows what!

Your point is what?
Reported for intl.

Thanks for saying something that has nothing to do with what we’re discussing.
No, race is genetic.
Which they had.
Which they saw.
Which they knew.
And they did all that. Your point?

You’re too stupid to even know who you’re talking to.
The Bible recognizes race and tells people to keep to their own. This is true despite your bullshit claim about the Enlightenment. You were blown the fuck out.

God knows nothing, because he's not real.

But it does, you are saying that tribal hatred between semitic tribes is about race, it is not.

sigh, the concept was discovered during the enlightenment.

No, they didn't, that requires the beginning of science.

Greeks or medieval people didn't study the skull for example.

You deny the existence of Race and replace it with tribal relations.

AGAIN THOSE ARE NOT RACES, BUT TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS GROUPS!!!

Prove he is not real.

That is all you have to say? That you will report me for facts?

Which races are mentioned in the Bible?

Nope.
>>>/reddit/
Nope.
Yeah, no one had ever seen a skeleton until “science existed”
Wow, you’re retarded.
ALL YOU HAVE IS STRAWMEN.
Nope. Read the Bible.

It's the same groups of Christians that constantly report people when they say things they don't like hoping it will get us banned by accident.

Right after you prove he is…

bible.org/question/why-are-people-different-colors—black-yellow-brown-etc

According to Bible.org, no mention of race as we understand it.

And yet they’re wrong.

Yes, you said the Bible talks about Race, it doesn't, it talks about tribal conflicts.

Argument?

sigh, lie never said this, I said they didn't study the skull structure between different groups of people.

Am I? Prove me wrong?

I see, no argument.

biblestudy.org/question/races.html

It does.
Yeah, that’d be me refuting your bullshit, as it’s blindingly obvious that you’re wrong.
>>>/reddit/
Which is patently false.
Did already. Kill yourself.
Thanks for proving yourself wrong.

No, you need a real translation.

Alright, an eternal universe is not possible, because that would conflict with the laws of enthropy, therefor the universe needed a beginning, but time began with the universe, therefor whatever gave beginning to the universe, must be a sentience outside of time, because if it is not sentient it wouldn't be able to function because without time, there is nothing happening.

It's important for them to claim Holla Forums for the Christian/Jewish god, even if it means getting rid of all non-Christians. They are hooked on a virus that blinds them to reality.

They act like feminists.

wow, argument?

I see, no argument.

PROOF IT!!

Then proof it again!!

Again no argument!

Again, no argument.

Slowly people are beginning to embrace their Race as their Religion more and more.

The Christian idea that you can switch religions is absurd, we are all born with a racial-religious consciousness.

Every source I can find shows that you're wrong. Example:

biblehub.com/greek/4773.htm

Reminder that christcucks literally have zero answer to this. Keep pedalling your twisted faggot kike religion you fucking idiots. It's lead us to the point we're at now. I hope you cowardice traitors are happy with yourselves.

Sure thing. Whatever you want to believe.

No, you have to prove your own claim, shlomo.

Why didn't you report him for being Holla Forums for saying that i worship a stick :)

Ok, end of discussion and your hidden.

I am not going to continue this with a child.

Grow the fuck up.

I will give you some truth… they only want to be anti-degeneracy because the bible tells them that naked women = sin. They are not even acting in the interest of white people, they are acting in the interest of their religion.

Stonewalling is a favorite tactic of Christians.

I'm sure he has.

You mean European architecture? I don't recall your jew book teaching you how to build buildings. Also, Ancient Greece and Roman Empire easily had better architecture than anything being built in the early medieval ages after christcucks spread their cuckery over Europe.

"Let me in, let me in", said the spiritually undisciplined pleb.

Thanks for admitting you have no argument whatsoever. Kill yourself, intl.

Nope, I mean pagan.
Reported for intl.

Did people need zoological classifications of animals to have a concept of different species of animals?

You are using the terms "race" and "concept of race" when what you really mean is "racial science." They are not the same. Racial ideas and concepts of race have been around forever.

Anons., I.T.T., conveniently forgetting that Hell is forever.

No refutation whatsoever. Not surprising though, dead kike worshippers are so delusional that they're even worse at arguing than libtards.

It isn't dishonest. It was never Christian architecture but European architecture. There is nothing inherent in the Christcuck religion that would impart architectural abilities. It is inherent in the European, which is why Europeans had grand architecture before Jesus first crawled out of his subhuman Jewess mother's cunt.

plz suck my sky daddys penis or else fire
lmaod

You mean the Christcuck? Whose spiritual practice amounts to reading a book and talking to a Jew in his head?

Never read that in the Bible. Must be one of those doctrines Christfags invented to give their religion some minor coherence.

Back when you faggots still had "Christian Generals" here, the "Christian" tripfag, who I assume is in charge of your shit board, admitted to donating to an Israeli propagandist on jewtube.

QUE (((PAGAN))) VS (((CHRISTIAN))) SLIDE THREAD

Humility is a sign of strength. Most military men understand this—it is what keeps them from chimping out whenever an NCO talks down to them. Muslims understand this and respect this—Islam literally means "submission". Being a strong man means accepting authority, learning discipline, being humble and walking the line. To call this being a cuck is basically nigger-tier logic, it is something a young black man in juvenile detention with no respect for anyone would say. But since I doubt that many of you are black, my guess would be that the people who use this as an insult towards Christians were raised by single mothers.

Pope Francis's gesture is one of humility, and honoring tradition going back to the Gospels. It is a gesture that vain individuals with too much pride do not have the inner strength and discipline to do, and that is why they mock him.

No, the pope is a cuck.

Luke 13:12 So when He had washed their feet, taken His garments, and sat down again, He said to them, “Do you know what I have done to you? 13 You call Me Teacher and Lord, and you say well, for so I am. 14 If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet. 15 For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you. 16 Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him. 17 If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them.

no faggot

its a gesture showing the church for the 9999999999999999999th time IS THE ENEMY OF THE EUROPEAN PEOPLE

Yeah, Jesus was a cuck too. This just shows the retarded egalitarianism of your fake religion. It is false humility, kneeling before inferiors.

I don't think you understand what it means to be humble.

It is the [current year]. Why dont you understand that Christ is a woman

christisawoman.com/

The same "virtue signalling" of the Pharisees that Jesus condemned, carried out by the heathen pope.

Matthew 23
27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. 28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Thanks for the update user

Thanks fellow Christian. Praise Elyon Eloheim– I mean Jesus!

see

When will this meme stop?

Jesus isn't foreign user we are all related to Him.

John 19:25 Now there stood by the cross of Jesus His mother, and His mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene. 26 When Jesus therefore saw His mother, and the disciple whom He loved standing by, He said to His mother, “Woman, behold your son!” 27 Then He said to the disciple, “Behold your mother!” And from that hour that disciple took her to his own home.

Galatians 3:26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal." -Matthew 25:46

the best reason why Europe should be Christian is this. People who oppose Christianity are disgusting perverts.

Yes I do. True humbleness is acknowledging the rightful place of all beings. The superior and inferior. To be humble means to have a correct view of your own place in relation to others and the cosmic order.

Your false Christcuck humility means pretending that everyone is equal and that no one is better than anyone else. You see how christfaggotry led directly to the problems we see today with this false attitude?

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

C'mon, goy– I mean guy. We're all Judeo-Christians here.

You’re not even trying.

That is a false translation. The Greek word in the original text is aionion, which does not mean everlasting but instead just means a period of time.

ITT: Christfags conflating leftist neopagan/wiccans with traditionally minded reconstructionist pagans/Heathens etc.

ITT: intl shills and people calling them out immediately

You sound like an anti-Christian or anti-American to me. Don't you know that the Masonic-Judeo-Christian God built America?

Funny because Wiccan neopaganism is just the flip side of christfaggotry.

people who aren't christian are also liars

Than why do the Greeks, who have the Bible in it's original language, also believe hell is everlasting? Wouldn't they believe something different?

both types of pagans are larpers who don't get shit done. At least the leftists and wiccans don't believe they're leading some revolution like you fags

KIKE ON A STICK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LARPY PAGANS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

This entire thread.

Yes, yes, praise jebus.

hu·mil·i·ty
(h)yooˈmilədē/
noun
noun: humility

a modest or low view of one's own importance; humbleness.

Your boy was the one who made the claim

I don't know. Maybe because they are deluded christtards and are desperate to try to make the Bible appear coherent.

Reported.

Reported.

I'm praying for you, user.

Christian humility is conscious lying. Humility is not a virtue, since means to lie. The only true viewpoint is of the cosmic order as I described, not ChristCUCK egalitarian lies.

Christianity is like, totally Jewish guis

The guy was saying humility was a tradition, not sucking nigger toes
Yes goy, there's a massive conspiracy to make you believe that this verse says hell is eternal by having Greeks all pretend that's what it says and have non-Greeks incorrectly translate it as saying that. Because there's no way that's actually what it means.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen on this site.

Nobody said that. To be a traditional Christian is to believe in monarchy and hierarchy. We are however, all sinners, and will all be judged according to our works. Being humble means knowing that everything you've been given is through the grace of God, and giving thanks accordingly.

"Pride is a denial of God, an invention of the devil, contempt for men. It is the mother of condemnation, the offspring of praise, a sign of barrenness. It is a flight from God's help, the harbinger of madness, the author of downfall. It is the cause of diabolical possession, the source of anger, the gateway of hypocrisy. It is the fortress of demons, the custodian of sins, the source of hardheartedness. It is the denial of compassion, a bitter pharisee, a cruel judge. It is the foe of God. It is the root of blasphemy.
Pride begins where vainglory leaves off. Its midpoint comes with the humiliation of our neighbor, the shameless parading of our achievements, complacency, and unwillingness to be found out. It ends with the spurning of God's help, the exalting of one's own efforts and a devilish disposition." - St. John Climacus

More specifically, the washing of people's feet is a tradition that the Pope has done for a very long time.

anti-semitism in the strict sense is a hatred of all Jews, and yes that is un-Christian. That is not to say that can't be very opposed to Jewry and aware of their evils. See

Fucking finally these faggots can go suck each others dicks somewhere other than Holla Forums again.

Gnostics and orthodox can stay, though, you goys are based.

Who ever said anything about a conspiracy, you illiterate christfag? It is simply a case of Christcucks making up doctrine that isn't present in their Bible, like the Trinity and so on. A lot of Christian shit is read into the Bible moreso than read out of it.

What I said is entirely correct, though. The word is aion, which does not mean everlasting and never has.

Humility is very literally for faggots and cucks.

Niggers aren't people. Good game christtards

nigger tier logic

I don't think anyone is saying to lie about your status in the cosmic order.
It strikes me as more of a

kind of thing.

Some Holy Scripture references on the Most Holy Trinity” Whom Abraham addressed in the Old Testament among the three angels symbolize the Trinity, and that is whom Abraham was talking to was God the Son, the God of the Old Testament. Read Genesis 1:27. Read first Psalm 32:6 and then read Job 33:4. Daniel 3:8-30. As God as the consuming fire read Deut. 4:24; Heb. 12:29. We see our God as ‘Holy’ read: Isa. 6:1-3. Christ as the Son of Man read Daniel 7: 13, 14. also read St. Matthew 25:31. “Take not the Holy Spirit from me.” Read Ps. 51:3. Read also Numbers 11:16-17 as the Hebrew elders where calling upon the grace of the Holy Spirit to come upon them all. “Word became flesh” (John 1:14). Doctrines of the Holy Trinity: “Word became flesh” (John 1:11). In addition read Acts 2:17. The Holy Trinity in Salvation: “to the measure of the statue of the fullness of Christ” (Ephesians 4:13). The Holy Trinity in the Church: “For as many as been baptized into Christ have put on Christ” (Galatians 3:27). The Holy Trinity in the Sacraments “For we have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry Abba! Father! The Spirit itself bears witness that we are children of God…for we know not what we should pray for, as we ought; but the Spirit itself intercedes for us (Romans 8:15-16, 26). The Holy Trinity in Christian Life: “to be perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect” (St. Matthew 5:48). And also read: “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.” (St. Mark 10:27). In addition read: “For with God all things are possible.” (St. Mark 10:27). The Holy Trinity in Eternal Life: “And I saw no temple in the city, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb (Christ) is the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun… for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb (Christ) is the light thereof… ‘And the throne of God and the Lamb (Christ) shall be in it, and his servants shall see him…and they shall see his face… ‘And the Spirit of the Bride (the Church) says Come!" Revelation 21:22; 22:3, 17. Also read: “And this is eternal life that they may know the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom thou has sent.” (St. John 17:3). In addition read: “the fullness of Him who fills all in all.” (Ephesians 1:23; 2:22).

Let's compare

Christianity:

Paganism:

FTFY

That isn't the definition of humility, as another user pointed out. Stop being dishonest.

None of these logically imply the Trinity. The trinity cannot be directly inferred from the Bible. It is an extraneous theory overlaid on the text.

No, as the pope does, it means licking a nigger's foot.

Man the line of popes has been absolute heretical tier faggots since the last time a pope wrote a grimoire.
Rome isn't a rock, it's a fucking thorn.
A thorn in the side of decent men everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-JCA1uHCBI

I don't have to suck jesus's dick to know which of his followers are worse than others.

Much more common in Christian society.

This next one is just for you

White Moral Apathy is the end of the West.

That isn't trinity. Again, you need to read the Trinity theory into it. It could just as easily be like the Hindu trimurti, for example.

I'm going to have to throw my lot in with this user right here.

The teachings espoused by Jesus of Nazareth, as well as many other espousing type fellows of the age, are undeniably eastern in their influence.

There's really only one religion, but it has many faces for many peoples, why is this so hard to understand?

THE FUTURE OF BRITIAN
youtube.com/watch?v=O6ldXMaR63k

You can thank Christianity for that.

Christianity was fine before Vatican II

t. Atheist

Yes, from the Semitic near East

We are all the same, goyim. Good job falling for the NWO perennial religion con, retard.

Yes, because clearly in a thread about esoteric christian theology, I'm talking about race shit.

Don't come back until you find a three digit IQ.

Yeah, that must be why they killed Hitler and ended nationalism in Europe, thereby killing the white race, huh?

Kek, yes, race is meaningless. We are all the same and children of Yahweh. All religions are the same thing, too, goyim.

Filter time.

youtu.be/RDf11tPOv3E

Christianity
21st Century Parody World
As the Muslims take Europe, the US should learn from the mistakes made by the Europeans and take care of internal issues first.

See what we have here.

The Jews got these retards right where they want them.

It doesn't seem to be taught here that the Jewish victory over traditionalism and white civilisation did not happen post-WWII but in WWI with the revolution against the Tsar and the revolution against the Kaiser.

The Jews actually want us to be National Socialists because NS is completely irrelevant in todays society and the propaganda against it is huge. What we actually need to do is form a counter-revolutionary White Army built on the the foundations of Orthodoxy, Autocracy and Nationalism with the intent of restoring the Old Order which was white Christian Civilisation.

Can't argue your position because you know you are wrong. Perennialism is a socialist NWO plot to erase differences between cultures and create one world government. It was popularized by members of the Fabian Society and good goyim fell for it.

Degenerate modern art fag who fetishized pure action yet never did anything active in his entire life.

Converted to Islam and joined a Sufi sect, whivh are most well known for raping children.

It was an easy switch from moralized christfaggotry to atheist humanism because both have the same type of moral outlook.

Except that atheist humanism is completely hypocritical

youtube.com/watch?v=8vroRefQS2c

You mean cultural Christianity.
Fundamentalists never do anything.

Go ahead and worship the stick jew, go- I mean guys. Don't become NS, that would be playing in ou-I mean their hands.

2 shekels have been deposited in your account.

Yeah, sure buddy. Keep oretending that Orthodox nationalism is realistic anywhere outside of slavland. And I never see any Orthodox killing kikes, so I don't think they are too worried about it. In fact, the patriarchs get along quite well with the Jews.

Nobody wants faggots around and people fought against normalizing perverts for decades, but the jews and their christcuck lackeys who run society simply brute forced their agenda through and people got tired of resisting, as whites have to work twice as hard to fund faggots and their AIDS medications amongst all the other shit on our list. Fuck off with your spook in the sky nonsense. I would gladly have minarets on every corner in europe if it meant no shitskins, kikes, faggots OR christcucks. Fuck you christcuck shitstain. You killed/raped/tortured all the groups in the world who were anti-sodomy/pro-family but didnt worship muh niggerloving kike god so you could peddle your mental masturbatory nonsense, and now you dare claim to be anti-degenerate. You are lower than dogshit. Fuck you.

You obviously never heard of pogroms or the Black Hundreds. Judaism is heresy.

No the Jews want you to LARP as a pagan in a $2 Chinese made "nazi uniform" rather than challenge the nihilistic bullshit they push and work to get rid of the 2 party "democratic government" that is a front for Jewish oligarchs

God

> fucking
> old as time

Atheist Humanism is a front for Jewish Nihilistic Satanism

Sure, it was the christians who fought tooth and nail to legalize faggotry and make it acceptable.

Are you retarded? Christians are the only group that campaign against faggots and abortion

What he is saying here is "Don't FUCK with God." The full page art is the best. Good ol' Erik Larsen.

Jews may push it but whites will do it.
A merchant is only wealthy as the faggy consumer is willing to pay, and whites seem to go him all the time. Paganism is LARPing and Halloween and Islam seems content with man boy love (just like European ancestors!) and pedophilia of women (just like certain altright whites) and atheism is helping no one. So pick Buddhism or something if you want, oh Fag of the altright.

Xtians are pieces of shit though - these comics were clearly satire and a spin-off of Savage Dragon. The Nordic race is the only pure race, and Christians are a spin-off of the soul-less Yidd-flies.

Maybe not directly but indirectly with their "free will" "god has a plan" feel good nonsense. Christcucks have no actual belief system only whatever their imaginary faggot kike god tells them what to do that day. If god came down and told them they had to suck nigger cocks to get into heaven they would all catch the first flights to zimbabwe without question. They are scum.

Why don't you go dance around a fire with the niggers and abos then you "civilised pagan" gentleman.

Bullshit the Old Christian Order built on Orthodox Christianity was pretty much the entirety of White European Civilisation.

Thank you for complimenting me. Heil Hitler 14/88 Death to weak willed whites.

Thanks OP. I haven't been on there much before, but glad to hear another relatively popular board on Jim's site is rebounding. I'll stop in.

Had nothing to do with Christianity.

And these were in Russia, not wherever you are (probably America).

Holy fuck you christfaggots are nutters, have you read any of my posts in this thread? Or are you such a mealy mouthed little shit that you can only respond to the mountains of evidence pointing out your religions compulsive love of sodomy with memes? You are truly fucking deluded.

Sure

"Neo-Nazi" is a codeword for Jewish controlled opposition

Riiight, happened in a Christian country under a Christian Tsar but had nothing to do with Christianity. Shill harder Shlomo

There is actually a strong tradition of Orthodoxy in America but I myself am in Australia with much of the rest of the White Russian diaspora

So you're kike with issues is that?
Oy vey, so sorry goyim.

Faggotry is so wide-spread because weak willed whites are being out-bred by shitskins, and they can't control their property (wives), so they don't stay in their children(s') lives to make sure they don't turn out gay. No more race mixing, cucked faggots. Red pill up or get the fuck out. OUT OUT OUT!

youtube.com/watch?v=rCzIQ6zwtqc

Theology and Her Handmaiden Philosophy

Christianity is the culmination of two theological traditions – intuitive mystical theology and revealed theology. Examples of intuitive theology are the philosophy of Plato and the contemplative work Tao Teh Ching by Lao Tzu, both of which provide the philosophical foundations which support the Revelations of God the most important of which were His revelation that He is “I AM the Existing One”, that He is a Trinity and that He is Love (love in the sense of true selfless sacrificial love, not the petty modern sense).

The Orthodox Church acknowledges that there is truth outside of the Church but the fullness of truth is in the Church. Plato, Lao Tzu, Kierkegaard etc. are still recommended reading according to the latest Church Fathers such as Fr Seraphim Rose.

sites.google.com/site/phoenixlxineohp2/thechinesemind

Resources
myriobiblos.gr/texts/english/prayerbook/main.htm
trueorthodoxy.org/sitemap.shtml
orthodoxinfo.com/
orthodoxwiki.org/Main_Page
orthodoxprayer.org/index.html

Also TRADITIONALLY europeans have told women to the shut the fuck up and stay in their place and had fecophilic pederast homos executed/imprisoned. You christian jew loving whackos who said this was wrong. You are a fucking fraud who masks his nihilist carrying water for the jews nonsense as traditionalism. Dumb cunt.

Yids hated and sought to destroy the Russian Empire, since it was at the time the last power in Europe that kept Jews properly under control. So they aided Russia's enemies in wars and attempted to overthrow the monarchy once it had been weakened. They tried it in the Crimean Was and the Russo-Japanese War, and finally succeeded in WW1.

American women are fat, disgusting loud-mouths. I'll admit that of our country. However, men have allowed it. Especially those that worship them and all the creepy Lebs (Bosnians ick) and shitskins make them think they are hot shit. Nothing can fix the fact that the average IQ score is in the toilet. As disgusting as the Muzzies are, they control their women and protect them. We can't let Crooked Hillary "empower" them further.

LARPagans are so isolationist they don't even leave their mamas basement.

Nihilists (atheists) are Jew shills

lmfao a christcuck calling someone a kike. This is like a pedo calling someone a sodomite. christianity is in its purest form today. All this multi culti insanity is what your nonsensical holy bible is all about, so spare me your lectures on degeneracy and leave it to people who actually want to stop it. Christtards are unbelievably moronic.

Where the fuck did you get that?

Also everyone, remember Omar "the One-Man Homocaust"

He may have been a Muslim, but at least he took 50+ gays with him to hell.

Maybe, but maybe in the future.

F

Lel, good point.
Who else is going to write an entire universe besides an old white guy?

lol this fag bought the Jew propaganda. All the bullshit we have today is built on the NIHILIST REVOLUTION. A satanic manifestion built by the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

Fucking retard do you think degenercy is built on Christian morality? You're the degenerate you nihilist scum

Okay now I know you're just larping, hysterical christnutters were the most rabidly anti-national socialist people in the world outside of jews. What makes you think your dumbfuck self is worthy of being part of a 4th reich you cretin?

What is to be done with weak willed whites? Get 'em outta here! Get 'em out!

America will not be great again until we start bashing these faggots. All of their kind and their kin's heads should be on stakes. Death to weak willed whites dangling from the puppet strings of the filthy Jews while their white lineage ends with their cucked daughters. Kill all race mixers.

No such thing exists, christcucks supposed "morality" can change at the drop of a hat if they think it's what their imaginary jew magician wants.

Thanks for the news OP, its about time the board finally got a competent moderator that actually goes after the spam instead of D&C shitposting.

This is cultural appropriation.

Where the fuck did they get that stick thing?

This is unacceptable.

If Brexit happens, I will respect Britain again. They are still faggots for electing a Muzzie mayor in London.

Christian morality is clearly defined and was established in white civilisation under the Christian Monarchies.

The weak-willed are the faggots who are to scared to fight degeneracy in themselves and in society and prefer to take it up the ass as "pagans"

The Queen is a decent as fuck ruler but unfortunately has no real power

Germans in the 3rd were mostly Christian, so what's that excuse. If there was any anti-natsoc, not anymore if liberal faggotry is any indication.
Just stop with the fedora tipping, it's rather embarrassing.

leld

That is 100% false. The queen could dissolve all of parliament if she desired. Britain is (technically) still a monarchy. Any Briton will confirm this.

Clearly defined as what? Obviously not as anything pro-european or else we wouldn't be in this mess today. The only supposed morality of christcucks came from ruthless right wing authoritarian leaders telling them "gods will" but as soon as christnutters were able to actually read the bible they embraced feel good nonsense immediately. Like I said christcucks will go to any length no matter how depraved in order to appease their faggot kike god.

Stay white, my caucasian.

Wow I'll have to rethink everything now. Now I know for sure i should start taking it up the ass for jesus, thanks mein christian bruder.

King Richard just endorsed The Don I understand.

I don't see any jews in this picture m80s.This is white culture right here pic related.

Theoretically true but impossible in practice. She would be removed if she tried.

Clearly defined by the Tradition and Canons of the Church and the laws of the Empire/Kingdom. Christians in all of the Slavic East were always able to read the Bible and they were pretty much the last to fall to the Jews.

The mess we are in today is due to the Old Order being toppled by the Jewish/nihilist/marxist revolution which is built on the anti-christian theology of nihilism.

That's why I said "technically." Read a book.

Aryan please.

Christianity is a front for atheist nihilism

Christianity is pre-Hitler, pre-Trump Holla Forums

But of course it still fell to the jews. You don't seem to understand the fact that the days christinsanity ever not being degenerated filth those days are long gone. Any muh orthodoxy is just as much larping as magic tree worshippers. Things can only decay and rot so much before they're in need of being replaced because the prospect of repairing becomes entirely unfeasible.

Then in what sense is it 100% false that the Queen has no real power?

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read. Atheist nihilism was created to destroy Christianity you retard.

Everything fell to the Jews. Thats why we're on a fucking image board complaining about Jewish control over everything.

The Orthodox Church still exists as a bastion of Tradition and morality and imo it is the only such organised bastion remaining.

Who's the Semite?

lol

Its a not very good icon of Brigid of Kildare. An Irish Saint

Heyy haha, Enoch is my favorite fanfic too.

Yeah that's why russians/ukies are all krokodil using faggots with the highest abortion rates in europe. I bet you also thinks it's traditional that "based" jewtin floods the remaining orthodox christian (who accept this willingly) parts of russia with shitskin chechen muslims and even celebrates muslim holidays nationally in russia. If this is what the supposed most traditional form of christinsanity looks like then all of christianity belongs in the gudder.

The pogroms happened because Christian nobility hired Jews as tax collectors and absentee landholders. The Jews used these privileged positions to bleed the peasants dry, so after they couldn't take it anymore the peasants revolted. And the Tsar saved the Jews from further pogrom.

So the pogroms were not Christian, they were anti-christian and anti-Jew.

And, to add, they were a direct presursor to Bolshevism. Because the tsar and his goons protected these Jews and allowed them to treat peasants like crap, radical bolshevik sentiment understandably grew.

blah blah blah

Raise the flag, trigger the fag.

And who pushed most for female suffrage? Beta christfags.

The Communists.

The Orthodox Church isn't the state religion of Russia anymore thanks to a certain Jewish backed revolution that did its best to stamp out the Church. The teachings of the Church haven't changed and the Church is trying to increase the white birthrate in Russia and defend Christian Civilisation. Unfortunately it doesn't have much power compared to the Jewish backed West but it is still a million times more effective than NEETsocs

The Tsar was enacting reforms to improve the lives of the peasants but nihilist assassins kept killing all the officials and blowing up infrastructure. The pogroms under the Black Hundreds were against the Jewish subversive elements.

As for the Tsar defending the Jews, he didn't want anarchy and vigilantism in his Empire. He was too leniant when he needed to be more like Alexander III but he was still a thousand times less leniant than todays shitty "democratic governments" which are completely controlled by Jews.

Fixed it for you.

You're understandably confused. Atheist Liberalism and "christian" Protestantism are two sides of the same coin. Orthodox Christianity clearly cupports gender roles.

That must be why Jews worked so hard to get rid of Christian Civilisation. They are our greatest ally and just wanted to help us out!

If he didn't want anarchy, the he should have allowed the Jews to be killed. But he was a christcucked fag so he got what was coming to him for it. It took Stalin to really hit the Russian Jews in the end (a fucking Communist did more against the Jews than Christians ever did, which should tell you something).

Ahh okay so you're just an autistic larper. Thanks, thats all I needed to know.

And is an irrelevant denomination everywhere except for slavland (and even there it is in decline).

Get those robes flowing, goys.

This is what Holla Forums has become since you left

How did you know I left?

I doubt he expected Japan to be backed by Jews, WWI to happen and ungrateful Jews in Russia to betray him. He wasn't the greatest Tsar (he was still at least good) but the ones before him were excellent.

No, I'm a descendent from the Russian-German Aristocracy and Orthodoxy has been in my family for hundreds of years. You're the larping pagan/nazi who is completely disconnected from his family history.

Its more relevant than Nazism, more acceptable than Nazism, more ingrained in white civilisation than Nazism and more powerful than Nazism.

It has an established cell structure and has proven its ability to maintain culture and race against several different aggressor cultures.

Welcoming Muslim takeover of Moscow is defending Christian civilization? Patriarch Kirill of Russia:
interfax-religion.com/?act=news&div=12354

CUCKED

You short on rent or something, Chaim?

It's an internet party. And the Christians and the Nazis are invited!

Patriarch Kirill is an ex-KGB agent and belongs to the era of Sergianism. Its unfortunate that the ROCOR synod rejoined the Moscow Patriarchate but ultimately he is only one Bishop amongst many and has no power to halt or increase Muslim immigration anyway.

I'm guessing you mean white Christian heritage from the Roman and Byzantine Empires unless you want to pretend that there was no white civilisation between pagan Rome and Hitlers National Socialism. What has that got to do with Jews?

Incorrect.

Yes, obviously it is acceptable, because it is kosher. Anal sex with men and socialism are acceptable too. Something being acceptable means that it is useless to us. Anything that is actually a threat to the system will be considered unacceptable.

Yes, and that's the reason white civilization is on its death bed. Christcuck values ingrained in society. The inner Jew. Zionist occupied soul.

Yes, that's why the Jews declared the biggest war of all time on Orthodoxy. Oh no, wait, that was against national socialism. Orthodox are fine and Jews never say anything against them because they have no fear of Jew-cucked Christ slaves.

Then why did they allow Jews to live?

Orthodoxy was fighting the Jews before Hitler was even a glint in his father's eye. The entire purpose of WWI and WWII was to destroy Christian Civilisation to pave the way for Jewish "Modernism"

Get educated: oodegr.co/english/filosofia/nihilism_root_modern_age.htm

You mean like comrade Jesus, the first Jewish Communist agitator in history?

You're an idiot.

8ch.net/pol/res/6371922.html

Nowhere near the biggest wars in history. Not even close. The Jews aligned nearly the entire world against national socialism.

Because to simply exterminate them would have been to give in to the nihilism that the Jews were trying to spread. The Tsars did expel most of the subversives though. Contrary to pol's opinion Satan has more forces attacking civilisation than just the Jews and Muslims.

Falling for the lie that Jesus was a communist. He taught a the True Love that is the only thing that holds people together as a nation. When every retard is trying to be an individualistic "superman" and making everything ahuman you can't have white civilisation even if you have white "people".

Nice argument faggot. Care to elaborate?

Good luck with you semite related religion.

Praise Kek, what was old is now new.

Old gods, best Gods.

To beat the jew, I am going to go with the Gods that want another round with those fuckers.

Yes, the Jews want you to kill them. Where have I heard this reasoning before? Oh yeah, it's the same as "no ISIS wants you to hate all Muslims." Ridiculous. They Jews could have been expelled, but instead they were employed and protected by Christian Europe.

No, Jesus never talked about nation. He talked about his Jewish cult and all people.

Yeah, I'll elaborate. Learn history pleb.

Yea, that's a thing, though.

HAIL KEK

RENOUNCE YOUR FALSE MAN-GOD.

RECOGNIZE THE FROG GOD

Jesus christ you're a heretic

WOW that's an EPIC meme. Can you link me to the reddit page where you found that image? I promise to give you some upboats. :) Thanks.

National Socialism was a pseudo-traditionalist movement born out of desperation and had no intention of ever restoring the Old Order. What white civilisation are you fighting for mate? Because you seem to have contempt for everything before Bolshevism and Nazism.

The Jews are only a pawn of Satan, not Satan himself. Should we exterminate all white people because they have fallen for the propaganda of the "enemy in the abyss".

What He talked about wasn't as important as what He is and what He did. Lao Tzu had already said all the same things 500 years earlier.

This is what Christcucks actually believe.

And I love how you just nonchalantly act like all of Europe was orthococks or something, not just slavs, Greeks, and a bunch of sandniggers.

Jesus "The Jew Whipper" Christ

What are you talking about? Those white children aren't useless niglets, they will grow up to contribute to resource production. By nature the average white offsets his resource requirements through work.

Check'd most heartily brothers.

No no they are just not the correct type of Christian you see. They need to join this other small irrelevant sect that has no history at all in their nations yet is somehow the foundation of all their history.

Oh shit no ones left!

Europe was already weakened by schisms that kept watering down Christianity. I never said every country was Orthodox but Orthodoxy is the Truest form of Christianity.

But there is naturally a bottleneck on production, which is the resources the nation can secure. If they are already at the maximum resource extraction, then more people would just mean less to go around.

Thats why most Orthodox families in history had some children who became monks and nuns

So glad a thread immediately devolved into freech/intl/JIDF/SRS/leftypol/shill kikery

We're not though, with improved farming methods (stacked fields etc.) we could quite happily expand our population.

National socialism was traditional, but yeah it had no intention of restoring the old order because the old order was just a bunch of cuckolded traitorous Jew-loving faggots. It was a rejuvenation of true ruling class, based upon virility not effete degenerated losers as the old order had become. This is true traditional governance.

No because white people can be better. Jews cannot be better because they are naturally subhuman (inb4 some Christcucked egalitarian bullshit).

Monarchy is better even without Christianity

madmonarchist.blogspot.com.au/

This is the most normie friendly thing I've seen of this goy, thanks for the vid.

I don't see the reason to do so. It would just cause more urbanization, which is naturally degenerate. The ideal is agrarian society and the volksgemeinschaft, not overcrowded subhuman urbanism.

Seems like you bought into the Jew propaganda about everything pre-WWII. I can spout Jewshit too:

Hitler was an effeminate degenerate homosexual vegetarian with only one ball who just wanted to destroy Europe.

Monarchs are taken down only when they are degenerate. It is the natural order. A real monarch cannot be deposed. This is the true meaning of divine right of kings. Therefore, all revolutions have been justified and good.

If Europe ruled and subjugated the world it wouldn't be an issue. And the world will 8 billion in our lifetimes, would you rather it be filled with shitskin subhumans or glorious blonde beasts?

Also, The earth can bear many billions more people. Overpopulation is a meme pushed by leftists.

Divine right kept that in place, but then we threw off those evil religious, traditional, cultural chains for demokikery and economic oligarchy!

lel.

Given that we're getting massively outnumbered by chinks and niggers, I'd much rather see us expand to compete. It seems far safer as a long-term survival strategy.

It wasn't Jew propaganda, moron. It was the truth. The old order were content with being thrown around by Jews because they had lost their martial virility and become nothing but bourgeois fat cats, thus were no longer fit for rule.

Maybe temporarily. Personally, I advocate working with Japan to genocide most Chinese and if nationalists take over and.cut aid to Africa most of them will starve to death anyway (not without wailing and resistance from Christcucks I am sure).

All religions are fake. Stop being retarded. Christianity wont exist in 5 years. This is a fucking dream you stupid fucks. Its a simulation. You are essentially a robot with a predetermined life using a program that deludes you into thinking you have freedom. The bible doesn't talk about this because it's fake retarded and gay. Face reality and start the grieving process because you are living a lie.

If they are replaced by another Monarch, yes. If they are replaced by Jewish Bolsheviks or retarded Islamists then no.

Hi Marx, how is materialism and treating you? Everybody needs equality of outcome amirite, Down with the Old Order! Up with Jewish bullshit!

Hitler was always fucked, he didn't stand a chance as the Jews had already won when they set the stage post-WWI.

Determinst bullshit but I suppose thats what atheism ultimately comes down to.

I remember the first time I saw The Matrix.

Do you even know what bourgeois is? Of course real traditionalists were always opposed to the bourgeois and capitalists. The true ruling class has disdain for the commerce of the bourgeois. Your old order just became businessmen so they were degenerate and needed to be gotten rid of.

Just call them jews

They are replaced by the führer, the archetypal prototype of the monarch (monarch is in fact a degeneration of the führer).

Yup, he's totally wrong. Stalin didn't win WWII and actively destroy churches in power.

It isn't only Jews though.

90% of this thread is Holla Forums D+C

Its not even an argument about economics and governance though. Its as simple as a choice between a society built on the foundation of AbsoluteTruth or a society that has no foundation whatsoever. The first leads to Order and the second leads to anarchy and ahumanity. There are a wide array of models that work under a Monarch but thats not my area of expertise.

I don't know ask China as they slowly take over Japan and Africa.
Whites make up the smallest race on the planet, how would that ever be bad to have more children?

That is exactly what happened though. Christian, racist, nationalist, communities to atheist, equalist, individualist, materialist hell holes. Can anyone say that this modern, degenerate era has a better philosophy than our past?

I like your dubs.

I honestly hadn't thought of that, but it makes sense. I wish Trump was my monarch.

Thinking the point of the war was the destroy Christianity is retarded. Christians were useful tools of the Jews (the British empire, for example, a fully Jewish enterprise that was able to mobilize good goyim because of christfaggotry).

Why choose the British Empire as an example? It eroded the power of Monarchy and had a pissweak Protestant "christianity" that tried to accomodate everyone making it one of the worst examples to choose as a demonstration of the weakness of Christianity.

Yes let's ignore that Germany and Italy were Christian as well as other Axis allies and this was entirely played through Jewish economic power and that Russia was an athiest (((Bolshevist))) run global power, the first of it's kind.

No more brother wars, but that is what you desire by focusing on a religion instead of the ones that subvert all religions, institutions, governments, et al.

Yes because Christfags were mobilized by Jews to kill the best chance Europe had for the future, the Third Reich.

I'm going to have to keep shilling the book 'Nihilism: The Root of the Revolution of the Modern Age' by Eugene Rose until some of you plebs actually read it because it describes exactly why society is degenerate and collapsing and its very short and easy to read.

Read it here: oodegr.co/english/filosofia/nihilism_root_modern_age.htm

I love Christianity because nothing triggers shills harder.

I tried reading it once and made it maybe two pages in. Right in the intro the faggot is kvetching about the poor Jews and the holohoax. Kill yourself.

Just read some Nietzsche you fucking faggot

When has Northern Europe been Christian over the few decades? Haven't they been atheists who are now converting to Islam?

He mentions Hitler's "program of destruction" which is what happened you retard. Much of Germany and the rest of Europe was destroyed. He doesn't mention the Jews at all and he wasn't a Nazi so get out of the hugbox for once and give an an alternative opinion a chance.

I have you faggot. He's clearly a prophet of antichrist (anti in the sense of "in place of").

lol shill please

Provide evidence that all Christians were pro-war hint: they weren't even after the propaganda machines were revved up, prove that it was Christians that began creating war propaganda by the (((mainstream media))), prove that is was Christians that declared war on Germany first.

CF was always right man.

Hitler didn't have a "program of destruction" dingus. Unless you mean destroying Bolshevism.

I hope your joking, if you're referring to "muh nothing matters so be hedonist", he specifically was against that, that's why he did the whole untermench/ubermench thing, to give Europeans something to strive for.

He was born in post-WWII USA pre-internet. He obviously wasn't writing for Holla Forumsacks.

I know he was against that "nihilism" was meant as a transition to some sort of "new man" and "New Age" but there is no "new man" or "transvaluation of values" all that happened was that society became focused on making humans ahuman. As I said, read the book:

Its actually very Holla Forums friendly if you can get past him not writing as a nazi propagandist but as an Orthodox Christian Monarchist.

Obviously not. He was writing for bluepilled christards like himself. And what was his message? Antifa globalism.

Holla Forums hates /christian/ and the only reason you're not deleted is because there is a MOD who is a back stabber. It's a cancer left over from 4chan

I suppose you must reached that autistic and completely false conclusion by not even getting past the first paragraph of the book. He was completetly against globalism!

Incorrect. He was completely for Christard globalism, just like all Christians. Because Christianity is inherently globalist religion.

Meanwhile, who is working to defend Europe? Nationalists. Who is working to destroy Europe? Christians. Because Christians are naturally masochists like their Jewish Savior, letting himself get tied up and whipped like he was in the gay pride parade. The reality of the situation speaks for itself.

Yeah buddy

Jesus is just alright with me

Jesus is just alright with me

Jesus is just PC

I don't care what they may say

Jesus is just PC! OH YEAH!!!!!

Completely Incorrect. Orthodox Christianity because of its system of Autocephalous Churches inherently bolsters nationalism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodoxy,_Autocracy,_and_Nationality

Civic nationalism, which is another word for globalism. And again, it only does that in two or three places in the world. And even then, not really since most nationalists in Greece and Russia are not even Christian. In fact, many in Greek Orthodox Church work against golden dawn because christians are traitors by nature.

Even real leftists admit that Christianity is a Jewish communist religion. What is your point?

"Civic nationalism" under Monarchy kept the white race going for 1500 years but if you don't completely lock down the borders and a put a government controlled chastity belt on every single white person to control their breeding the white race is going to die out?

Sounds legit bro

All the liberalism of Protestantism and Pagan religions always seemed like it suited the Jews dysgenic agenda. However Vatican II Catholicism and prior to the Reformation that Catholics have had their lions share of Jewish subvention and infiltrators. Yet if it's just a stupid worthless religion, then why do the Jews try to hard to undermine it? Plus I like to use it to trigger Fedora who do not understand it's contribution to science.

so*

Why do you keep arguing against the Church now when we're talking about the Church when it was partnered with a Monarchy? They are completely different situations.

The Jews are just one part of Satan's army

Nigger breeding and Globalism

Better to have the niggers under control and "semi-civilised" than having them run rampant.

No, lack of convenient transportation methods kept the white race going for several hundred years (but not 1500). If trains and airplanes existed then they would have welcomed niggers with open arms, just as long as they converted first. Hell, they already welcomed foreign Jews and gave them higher status than peasants because they were the chosen ones of Yahweh.

And it is Liberalism and Protestantism that run the nigger breeding program and both are products of the Nihilist revolution.

I'm going to have to keep shilling the book 'Nihilism: The Root of the Revolution of the Modern Age' by Eugene Rose until some of you plebs actually read it because it describes exactly why society is degenerate and collapsing and its very short and easy to read.

what happened ?
who triggered the pagan larpers?

Better to let them starve to death and not give a shit about them, actually.

nice edge faggot. I'm sure you've personally killed loads of people and think that life is completely worthless

Test for Christcucks

You have a train heading towards two people tied to the track. One is a righteous Christian nigger. A priest even. Next to him is tied a white atheist of your own nationality. You can only save one. If you don't choose, then both will die.

What is your choice?

1. Catholics stabbed NatSoc in the back… And they would of paid for it too if Germany had a chance to win.

2. Everyone was "christian" or they would murder you.

3. Catholics-Orthodoxy are the original Globalists and race mixers. Jews are just playing off their model.

Typical Christcuck. Niggers aren't human. I am opposed to feeding wildlife and allowing it to overpopulate.

If I'm forced to choose I will squish the righteous nigger as he will go to Heaven and the white atheist should have more of a chance to be converted. I also know that the righteous nigger is willing to sacrifice himself and the atheist most likely isn't.

Correct. Germany had a lot of traitors, mostly Catholic.

Have you seen planet earth? You delusional sick fucking Jew worshiper?

Niggers overpopulate because of a lack of order and free aid from liberals. In a Christian context they are well ordered although still primitive as seen in Ethiopian history.

(arab dubs)

truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
the reich allied with the ottomans and palestinians
let's all convert to /islam/ brothers
praise allah
death to israel

Great but I'm not a Catholic either and Catholicism is closer to Protestantism these days than it is to Orthodoxy.

And now you see the same thing on Holla Forums

(((TOTAL COINCIDENCE)))

So you agree with me that killing Christians is righteous because then they get to heaven sooner. Good.

What if the white guy is atheist convinced and will never convert?

…meaning that Catholics and Orthodox are Protestants now.

I'm going to keep shilling Revilo Oliver's books until you read them.

The Origins of Christianity - revilo-oliver.com/rpo/RPO_NewChrist/toc_ol.htm (audiobook at alexlinder.com )

Reflections on the Christ Myth - revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Reflections.html

Sure thing you Russian Globalist psychopath

I don't believe in determinism

Don't see how it means that.

allah is a forgiving god
if we kill athiests and gays it's because we want to end your suffering
you can then repent in front of god directly
pic related people saved from internal damnation
praise him

Anti-National Socialism the TOTAL GOAL of /christian/
It's a cancer and we need to deal with the MOD who leads it.

MIDF fuck off you subhuman, submit to my steel you foul heathen

You're a fraud.

What a joke

That's how you get invading hordes of economic migrants, nigger. Subjugate them in their homelands and everyone is happy.

Fucking Jew worshiper, he was NOT a God. He didn't even exist. It was a Hellenistic Jew meme to introduce their mythology to Roman mudskins that had already embraced superior belief systems.
Christianity took Stocism, and cucked it, made it a man-god, then sold the Jew as chosen.

Satan is a good guy. He showed Jesus his destiny. He never EVER existed pre-Catholicism. And you're the enemy. It's you who gives power to the NWO and Jews. You make them more than crazy weirdos living in the desert killing goats in the name of ATEN
AMEN

piss on the esoteric national socialism religion you shit-for-brains cock-sucking faggots keep trying to proselytize about.
Fuck off.

Christianity has done more good for the white race than any other religion

even though he might be a subhuman
if the sin is criminalized and dealt with and judical system is fair there's no need for racial profiling donkey
also gays should hang from telephone lines

haha, ok dude

Who is based on a Pagan deity in order to get the Pagans to convert to Christianity.

reminder that all edgeposters are shills or kids

That shouldn't matter. If they are good Christians they will go to heaven right? So killing them can only be a good thing.

Two completely different globalist anti-white situations, yes. Like the nigger in your picture there, anti-white.

Yeah, push any of these Christfags and they will admit that they aren't even real believers. They just go with orthococks because it is le traditional religion and is allegedly anti-degenerate.

Yeah man, it's not like allowing shitskins to proliferate in your society will increase corruption in that society or anything. The law will still work and get rid of the criminals, even when the people running the police force are inbred 80 IQ animals.

Nearly driving the white race to extinction is good, huh? You wouldn't happen to be named Hershel, would you?

sounds good to me jew. Or are you affair of Soap and Lampshades?

Holly shit you Jews like to project. I'm an atheist, I just prefer the orthodoxy and hierarchy of a traditional church as apposed to the low energy TedCruz church the liberal Protestant like to jerk off too. Protestants are filthy mud-blood hippies.

To be honest all the churches need an unpozzing uncucking, what is most important is that the faith is based on hierarchy, objective mortality and knowing how evil Jews are and preserving that wisdom for future generations all other matters of religion are secondary to the Jewish problem

afraid*

Jew shit is also based on Sumerian Paganism. Christians worship Cronus, Anu in Sumarian (Yahweh Hebrew). Jews worship Baal aka Beelzebub, the Golden Bull and also worshiped the god of war for a time.

Wow you are retarded. I meant that if I forced and could not not kill one of them I would still choose the righteous nigger because I don't believe that the white atheist is determined to not change his mind.

You people just proved that you are the LARPers who don't seriously believe in anything by the attitude behind your posts.

I believe in the Christian God and I can see how Lao Tzu intuited His existence (imperfectly) in the Tao Teh Ching much as The Greek philosophers vaguely understood Him (or Something) to exist as the Logos. This is completely accepted by the Orthodox Church and was taught by St Seraphim of Sarov and Hieromonk Damascene Christenson.

Wow!! What if White culture is actually Jewish culture?!? They seem to have controlled every single aspect of "white culture" for the last 1000 years according to your retarded worldview. No doubt there is a magical jew under your bed right now controling your mind, you better get your tinfoil hat on.

Can you please name one thing other than National Socialism that isn't controlled by Jews.

I think you meant to say: What if Christianity comes from the Jewish religion? And the answer is, why yes… yes it does actually. That should be all anyone needs to know.

The theory of special relativity has a Jewish origin. That should be all anyone needs to know.

ps. Nietzsche was one of the most pro-Jewish authors of his time. Looks like the "Overman" is headed for the trashcan

Yeahp, now I know exactly what is wrong with this shitty board.

Care to put forward a legitimate alternative to Orthodox Christianity

Another christian divide thread.

Mods do nothing.

I am not sure which is the greater autistic….the autist or their enablers.

Its okay to have different opinions m80. Nothing to be scared of.

You could try not having any religion.

Every atheist is really an idolater. Why should I become an idolater when I have Truth?

I.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CHINESE MIND

1. The first characteristic of the Chinese mind is that it is extremely history-conscious. That is why they have historical annals going back all the way to 2300 B.C. Every dynasty has its annals, and begins to write down its history from its very inception. This, then, is an outstanding characteristic of
the Chinese mind, that they are very much oriented towards chronicling what is going on-they were always writing history. Later on we will see that historical annals are one of the basic forms of literature in China, because the people are so sensitive to chronology. When modern scholars first began going to China to look at the recorded chronology, they began to question it. They saw that there was recorded a certain dynasty, the Shang dynasty, which was dated precisely fi-om 1766 B.C. to 1180 B.C. The scholars began to criticize, saying that it can't be that ancient and that it probably never existed. At the turn of the century, however, they discovered so-called dragon bones, which were used as oracles, to call on heaven and the gods. Scholars got hold of this archeological find and deciphered the old form of script on the bones, and they dated them back to 1500-1700 B.C. On the bones was written a complete list of the kings of rhat dynasty which supposedly did not exist according to modern scholars.

My Chinese professor [Gi-ming Shien] told me that whenever there is a conflict between archeology and written texts, human beings must believe the written texts, because archeology is only ground and your opinions and interpretations, while the written texts are other human beings-whom you have to trust. This is the basic Chinese attitude.

2. The second characteristic of the Chinese mind is its down-to-earth orientation. My Chinese professor once told me that the Indian mind is quite different, because the Indians are up in the heavens, seeking Brahman, spiritual experiences, and so on, while the Chinese are always right down to earth. That is why I liked them from the beginning. Although the Chinese mind is also very spiritual in a way, it never loses track of the present reality. The people do sometimes, but the basic Chinese culture doesn't.

3. The third thing which is very basic to the Chinese mind is tradition. The Chinese are one of the most tradition-conscious peoples, and therefore they keep the traditions of the past. Up until the coming of communism, the Chinese were doing things which they had been doing all the way back to Confucius; and Confucius said they were doing these things all the way back to the third millenium B.C. Their veneration for their ancestors and graveyards, and their sacrifices: this is the way they lived. The whole outlook on life remained basically the same, and whenever there was a dispute, they would appeal to antiquity. "This is the way it was done in ancient times; we can't change it." If Christianity could have managed to get inside this tradition somehow and become a part of it, it would have worked, for the soul of the Chinese people would have been very well disposed to it.

4. There is another basic aspect of the Chinese tradition which is shared by many other traditions. That's the fact that the whole Chinese tradition is one. There is a oneness of tradition, whether it is expressed in different forms. Scholars, of course, like to talee things apart, and therefore they say that in China there are all kinds of different philosophies: Confucianism, Taoism, ancestor worship, worship of gods and spirits, as well as other various philosophies. My teacher [Gi-ming], however, was very insistent that it is all one. In fact, there is a very strong idea in the Chinese mind of orthodoxy, with a small "0": that there is a right teaching, and that the whole of society depends upon
that right teaching. This right teaching is expressed in different forms. My teacher made it quite clear that Taoism is the esoteric side, and Confucianism is the more social side. Taoism has to do with spiritual life, and Confucianism with social, public life.

5. The fifth point is that in the center of this one orthodox tradition is the Emperor. China without an emperor is like an animal with its head cut off From the very beginning there was always the Emperor. He was the upholder of the orthodoxy, of the tradition. In fact, the Chinese had the idea that the Emperor was a cosmic figure around whom the world revolved. According to tradition, the Emperor faces south; he is to the north of everything, and the whole world revolves around him. (In the Old Testament there is a similar idea: Isaiah 14:31 mentions that God is from the north.) The
Emperor doesn't have to move himself, he only points and everyone does things for him; and thus the whole world is put in order.

In Chinese piety, then, the Emperor occupies a unique place. In Russia and Byzantium, the name of the Emperor was always written in upper case letters. You can see this in the service books of pre-revolutionary Russia. The same thing was in China. Whenever the Emperor is mentioned, you have to begin a line with his name. When you come to the middle of a line and come to name of the Emperor, you have to go back to the beginning, even above the margin, to begin with him because he is the central human figure. Such was the intense respect with which he was regarded.

At one time I was thinking that if! ever got my doctor's degree in Chinese literature, I was going to write a paper comparing the Byzantine Emperor with the Chinese Emperor. There are many similarities. In both Byzantine and Chinese society, the Emperor is to be the guardian of orthodoxy.

Because of the central place of the Emperor in Chinese society, a big clash occurred in the 17th century, when the Empetor Kang-shi was presented with Jesuit missionaries. The Jesuits had become trusted in China because they knew science. At that time the Chinese calendar, which had been based on poor mathematics, was all in pieces, so the Chinese had to have the Jesuits calculate when the year would begin and so forth. In this way they rose to a high position in the court.

The dispute arose when the Jesuits began to go to the cemeteries of the ancestors. In these cemeteries, each family had a chapel where their ancestors were buried, and in the chapels they had little tablets. The Jesuits censed these tablets and said some kind of prayers in front of them, saying that this was only a social rite and not a religious rite, and the Emperor agreed. Then someone sent complaints to Rome, and the Pope proclaimed that these were religious rites and could not be performed. When the Chinese Emperor heard this, he was enraged that a foreign devil would dare to dictate what was what, when he had already declared that they were not religious rites and that the Jesuits could perform them. That was the beginning of the end for the Jesuits; they were kicked out and lost their chance. That all occurred in the 17th century, up to the middle of it.

6. There is one more basic aspect of the Chinese mind, and that is their intense awareness of social relationships. In the West during the time of Confucius, there were Plato and Socrates, who could talk about abstract things like beaury and love and so forth without particularly referring to the human relationships. But in the philosophy of Confucius, these things are never spoken of in the abstract; they are bound up with how you relate to your father, mother, older brother, younger brother, elders, youngers, etc. There is a whole hierarchy, and everyone exists in this hierarchy. If you want to order society well, you begin with your father, with your son, with your brothers and your family, with your less immediate family, with the village and the province, with the prince (in the time of Confucius the people were divided into princedoms), and finally to the Emperor over them all, and thereby to Heaven itself. These, then, are the basic qualities of the Chinese mind.

III.
THE ANCIENT PHILOSOPHY

The Chinese written texts that have been preserved to this day go back to the time of Confucius(2) or a little before. All the great philosophers were in that period, the 5th century B.C. We will speak about the greatest of them: Lao Tzu and Confucius.

First we will look at the book of Lao Tzu, called the Tao Teh Ching. This is a deep philosophy. It is a tiny book which is very profound-so profound you can get lost. The first line of that book begins with the word Tao, which means "Path." Lao Tzu used this as the central part of his philosophy, as in the West they used Logos. The center of the universe is Tao, the path of life.

The book begins by saying:

Tao, which could either mean "path" or the verb "to path";
Kuh, which means "can";

Tao

Fe, which means "not";
Ch'ang, which means constant ;

Tao

This comes out to read: "Tao can Tao no constant Tao." How do you interpret it? It is a baffling thing because you can interpret it all kinds of different ways. We have a basic verb here, kuh ("can"), and the verb "can" must take a verb after it. Therefore the word that comes after kuh, which is tao, must be a verb; and the word that comes before kuh, which is also Tao, must be a noun, the subject of the sentence. Thus the sentence says something like: "The Tao that can be Taoed is not a constant Tao." Usually it is translated: "The Tao that can be travelled on, or the Tao that can be expressed as a Tao, or the Tao that is taoable, is not a constant." Or else: "The Tao (path) upon which you can walk is not a constant path." This is something that you just let yourself go into, and you do not define it.

Here, of course, Lao Tzu is using a paradox. He does this in many other places, such as: "He that knows does not speak; he that speaks does not know," and: "How do I know this? by this!" In another place he writes: "Thirty spokes join in a single hub; it is the center hole that makes the wheel useful." Is it the spokes that make the wheel turn? No, it's the empty place in the middle. Without that there won't be any going-there will be spokes lying on the ground doing nothing. It is due to the empty space that they go. Although some people think Lao Tzu's philosophy is very mystical, I think it is more on a natural level. The language is not vague; it is actually very precise. He deliberately uses these images and appears vague because he wants to convey something that is not a precise, defined teaching. In interpreting texts like the lao Teh Ching, the Chinese say you must first of all go to the commentaries, then you must have a teacher who is supposed to teach you these things. They are very intent on this: you have to have it personally given to you by your teacher. They do not accept the idea of just reading in books; you have books, but only the teacher can give you the teachings in the books.

from: sites.google.com/site/phoenixlxineohp2/thechinesemind

What in the fuck are you talking about?
what idols do atheists worship?

Race, "equality", world peace etc. Depends on the person really

all d&c's will hang on the day of the rope

Ever heard of Azov?

Thank you for explaining why Eastern Roman empire survived the downfall more so than the west.

Byzantium fell to the foreign hordes because other Christian denominations didn't want to support them and they were left completely isolated. Pope even called a crusade on them for being heretics, while shitskins from all around were invading Europeans.

Learn history faggot, the first time foreign hordes managed to conquer and occupy European soil was when Christianity started to spread in it.
It is a cult of semitic origin, foreign to Europe and it has made our people weak, it has sent the best of our people to monasteries, put them in dresses and forbid them to reproduce.
And the worst thing of all was that kikes were allowed to run their (((business))) while Europeans weren't allowed to charge interests on loans, enabling them to get enormous financial power and infiltrate in aristocracy.

I compared it to its western counterpart on the first fall. The second fall took a bit longer, and indeed, outside influences on all fronts.

WTF are you going on about? I don't care about your opinions, different or not. If I did, I'd be on >>>/Christian/ now wouldn't I?

You Christians are the equivalent of Bronies. You have your tropes, imaginary worlds, character friends and magic.

Christians pollute Holla Forums the same way a Brony would. Your types slide threads off the site with information I might like to know.

You can take your autism and go some where else.

Even the most secular mind would understand that a religion unifies values within groups. Without Christian upbringing or an echo of it, what would unify us? Animal instincts? Race? Why don't they unify you and Hillary?

And failing to sage correctly you became literally the first to bump the thread.
KEKEKEKEKEKEK

Holy shit, crashing my sides

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Bronies are a unified group, with a unifying canon, and charismatic personalities to follow, but I would not advocate being one of them.

I really don't understand why Christians are on Holla Forums, as you all say shit like this and imagine that everyone would agree with you. If there is one common idea on Holla Forums, it is that race matters. Everyone here, whether NatSoc or libertarian or alt-right or whatever, seems to get that but Christians.

day of rope christ cucks

race, you fucking traitor

Reminder:

Gooks ripped of the "Tao" from Heraclitus via Alexander the Great's invasions and Taoism isn't that old. Buddhism is not that old. There were NO HEBREWS and Jews are not that old.

Alexander literally brought Aryan (aristocracy) back into the Eastern monkey world.

I just love how all this intl/jidf dipshits go on and on about the "anti white dessert religion" despite its 2000 years of being THE european religion.

If europe becomes islamic, in 2000 years, after white people reform it to fit their behavior and civilization, these fucking dipshits will go all "hurr durr fucking anti white dessert religion for cucks, islam was imposed on us, and well yeah maybe it used to be good, but now it's shit for spineless cucks become an atheist/pagan lmao death to lies look how secular civilizations are just so fucking awesome"

Their own asshole.

Creating Christianity based on Judaism is different, insomuch as the theory of special relativity is not based on their holy book: Christianity is Judaism 2.0

Yeah, which cult, the Lutherans, the Catholics or Reformed, or some other religion?

Also, what gives you the right to claim 2000 years, when many European groups where converted as much as a thousand years after the death of Christ and how about the fact that Christianity has been declining since the 17th century in some regions of society?

But Christianity isn't based on Judaism. They have a common ancestor

If you think it's religion and not also race, tradition and culture that unites a people, you are no better then a wander kike.

In fact, if you religion isn't tied into race, tradition and culture, you could just as well be a rampaging atheist, you will never find God.

and thats a bad thing sir

"Europe" as an idea came out of the idea of Christendom

That is very well said, but I do understand what they're trying to do. They are trying to blame our troubles on the lack of their religion in order to get people to follow it. As you know, Christians always try to bring people to the faith, and if they can get us all bowing before their Jewish god, the better for them.

The main difference between us and them, is we are united based on race and some nationalism. They don't feel motivated without getting others to serve their god.

bullshit you communist faggot
that was Rome

It was only followed by whites when they could no longer suppress it; forced to follow after an enemy god. We too on Holla Forums are forced to hear this Christian BS endlessly, and can then understand what the Romans had to endure.

I wish this religion was destroyed long ago. But it's a tough nut to crack, and it is a virus that is very hard to get free from. I myself used to be a Christian, and it took me a LONG TIME to finally free my mind.

Europe as a name came from Europa, who was a goddess of the Minoan people, and was adopted by the Greeks. Christianity mostly destroyed the practice of white religions, or at least suppressed it to the point where almost no one considers it anymore, and it never had a chance to adapt with the times, since the Christians didn't like hearing about other gods. The white gods to the Christians, were called demons. The greatest red pill ever, is understanding this.

No, because there isn't anything. Christianity is controlled by Jews (created by them in fact).

National socialism.

I doubt you ever truly believed.

The Bible and Christianity are not jewish in origin….because ONCE AGAIN the jews are not ancient Israel. Like the antichrist they are the antiisrael. The real Israel is still out there. 12 tribes all from one father who claim their heritage in their fathers birthright….not their mothers. They did not speak yiddish and did not circumcise with their mouths.

Old Holla Forums knew this, but this new invasion of molyncucks, stormfront and vegivargs is getting out of hand. Give it a few more months and Alex Jewnes will be a hot topic soon as well.

Millennials are such a simple product of their education system.

Consider this Holla Forums: Whites have abandoned their gods to worship the Jewish god within the practice of the Christian faith, and the Jews themselves kept their own god. And whites wonder why their gods have forsaken them… let me see… right around the time Christianity took off.

Plenty of real white culture prevailed through the Jewish occupation of Europe for the last thousands of years. It existed only in folk tales and common sense, since the Judeo-Christians criminalized all expression of true European culture.

National socialism.

No it isn't. We don't care for your opinions. Only the truth.

Chinks are subhuman. The master race of East Asia is the Japanese. Chinese only deserve to be slaves for the Japanese master race.

I believed it strongly, which is why it was hard to get free. When you are raised to believe something, it's not easy to let it go. Especially with the carrot and stick of heaven and hell.

Sorry, but that is a myth. I don't know how else to break it to you? Look many of us were fooled, and it's okay to see it and move on. Good luck.

yeah thats something hard to swallow
if you believe Christianity right to the core, you are willfully believing you are descended from or related to jews
and that i just cant abide

Have they left any clues as to how they found their way here? The sticky on old /christian/ was of some guy whose arms were covered in tattoos holding a Bible, and that fits in with the fact that the people who usually get the most from Christianity are the refuse of society: drug addicts, drunks, niggers.

I can't help but feel that a lot of these guys are shame-filled porn addicts who come here to talk about killing all of the degenerates after jerking off to pictures on another 8ch board.

Christianity is nihilism. Its central premise being that nothing real in life matters and that only the Jew matters.

Ah, I see you were a Christian. No offense was meant by this I've known some very nice Christians, but generally they are respectfully quiet about their beliefs, which hardly anyone would have a problem with.

My interest was in the ones who would be active on a place like Holla Forums and attempt to proselytize. They look for any opportunity to bring up something about Christianity, and then get triggered if anyone tells them to fuck off with that shit.

Why do modern Jews act exactly like the kikes described in the old testament, then?

The tale of David and Goliath is the story of a Jew dishonorably cheating in a duel against a goyim.

Esther is about a Jewess seducing a goyim ryler and convincing him to genocide his own people for the Jews.

Moses is about Jews plundering the Egyptians and murdering their children.

The blueprint for all modern jewish behavior is found in the old testament. Yet you Christcucks don't see it, consider all of these stories of Jewish duplicity as something to emulate, and teach your children from these books, infesting their minds with subhuman Jewish morality. And then you wonder why they turn out so degenerate.

The stronger the need to kill others, the more they're shown to lack control over themselves. It's the same reason many blacks chimp-out, rather than having a discussion. It's the same reason a gay Muslim man has to kill other gays; because he cannot control his own gay lifestyle.

Let me share a light of truth with you: Many who cannot control themselves talk about "degenerate" women in relation to how one is shown to be dressed, because before that they went and jacked off to such images and become mad. Who do they blame for it? Themselves? No, they blame the white women. It's the same reason Muslim men need to put their women in burkas.

Because I used to be a Christian, and read the bible quite a bit, I don't think it's possible for you to hate Christianity more than I. Nor could you say anything about Christians, of which I could possibly take offence. Many other Christians who got free of the religion, know exactly what I mean.

If I had to be married to that, then I'd pick being a creepy loner in the woods, tbh fam. maybe just take to killing darkies to make up for the fact I didn't have kids

His wife looks like Lindsey Graham.

Along those lines

Isaiah 60:16

It's like the religion of a leech.

As kind of an aside, this whole obsession with "degeneracy" is fairly new. I don't remember it before 2012 on /new/. Before then, the focus was on things like race. Related to this, before the internet, Christian white nationalism was basically dead. There was Pastor Butler, and a few people who are forgotten now like Bob Miles. Pierce, Metzger, Klassen (also forgotten), Oliver, and others were all opposed to Christianity, and most of the others were neutral, partly to avoid pissing off donors.

not live yet: /cucktianity/

Oh god, is this that Christian Identity shit? Or, is this like Sir Robert Filmer's Patriarcha type thing?

checked and rekt

I wish I knew how to change the tint. People might not even notice

The Christians use the word degenerate, because it's easier to sell us on than the word sin. Their goal however, is exactly the same. Instead of focusing on the need for nationalism, love of race, and the need for eugenics to prevent dysgenics, they instead tell us that white women dressing a certain way caused our fall. They put the focus on what they needed to correct within themselves: to stop jacking off because it's a "sin". They are not at all focused on what actually makes a strong country, and I can tell you for a fact: it's not the Jewish/Christian god, and it's not women in burkas. If covering your women really made you great, then the Arabs would be better than whites.

So white women are not the cause of sin. If anyone looks at a white women with disgust, they're more likely to be a MGTOW than someone who truly cares about the white race. I would ask everyone to look at an image of a white woman, to see what the Jews may have done to your mind. Correct yourself if needed.

Exactly.

Well, if race-based nationalists are against Christianity you will be suppressed and purged by us as well as by the followers of antichrist.

It seems like Europe has become the Whore of Babylon. The Asian races will be converted from their Godless atheism and we will cleanse the Earth of filthy pagans, commies and snowniggers

Most likely they're fags and pedos.

Christians everyone!

Christians everyone….

(((Christians))) every
fucking
time

You are a moron and you have no understanding of what degeneracy is. Degeneracy is waste of time, of feeling, of life. Engaging in this is akin to shitting on your ancestors and your children because it also wastes their time. Degeneracy is energy spent satisfying your desires through damaging means. It is harmful to the community, the family, and thus the nation. Sin and degeneracy are essentially interchangeable and this discovery, through careful study of the bible, is what made me decide that living the christian way of life and joining a church was the right thing to do.

Kill yourself, retard.

You picked the fight not us. We will finish you.

No, it's a genetic reality caused by geographical isolations of people living on the same continent.

sure thing Chaim

wtf!

Are you saying there is no such thing as the White race?

You are already finished slave. You just better hope men like me can at least save the race

The "white race" is a Jewish cultural construct designed to split Christian unity. Why don't you just admit that you are a paid shill?

This post was such a provocation I thought it would be (1), a tongue-in-cheek troll. Turns out it is (73).

No, you have no understanding of what the word properly means. You see the world through the lens of your sex-hating religion, with its influences from Leviticus through to Augustine, and imagine that it somehow represents health.

He look, it's a Jew calling other people Jews!

Because what else can you be when you saying something like that!

What are you talking about?

What?

That post is so insane that if you were to screengrab it, nobody would believe it is real. But, he has 76 posts in this thread, all with his pro-Christian nonsense.

He goes to far even for a Christian, so I am saying he is most likely a divide and conquer shill, or a Christian here has finally snapped and just decided if he has to choose between his faith in Jesus or a pure race, he is going to suck every black dick he can find.

You cucks say that Europe was based on the Roman Empire. Rome was a multiethnic Empire that included based non-whites like Berbers.

Hitler was a pro-jewish plant planted to destroy the rest of Christia Civilisation that was left after WWI. Agents of the Elders of Zion among the Soviets evacuated him out of his bunker

Christian lie, I did not.

It's based on genetics.

Your a pro-Jewish plant.

Christianity fought against the Jews. Hitler was rescued by his Jewish buddies and then later lived out the rest of his life in Israel.

Wow, what an obvious lie, you are either a lunatic, a bad troll or a bad shill!

Then why did he marry a Jew the day before he "died"? Hitler, was actually a zionist agent whose real name was Aviyah Belinsky. He and "Eva Braun" lived happily in Israel knowing that dumb goys like you would fall for the Jewish ploy and become nazis

Maybe next time you shill for Israel, make it more subtle.

good bye and reported.

You have no sense of humour.

Sure, your dying religion will somehow finish off the rising far right. Through the magic of Jesus or something, I guess.

That is literally all of them. Every Christian eventually admits that he doesn't care about Europe or the race, just his dead kike fanclub. Europe, your ancestors, your nation, your race, and anything else you could concievably care about, these are all just idols to them. But a pervert sadomasochist kike nailed to a cross is not an idol for some odd reason.

My ancestors and Holy Russia cannot be seperated from Christianity. The Slavic race is the race of the Third Rome! Hitler was a not a jew but he wasn't a traditionalist either.

(I did some shitposting for sure of course)

I think jews basically control the world except the oldest book in the world escaped their jewry

XddddddddddDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You are exactly why I hate Christianity. You can't put race first, and instead make war for your Jewish god.

Which is why I said Christians use the word "degeneracy" to push "sin" on Holla Forums.

Degeneracy or Sin is a meaningless word used to push obedience to the Jewish/Christian god. Instead of worrying about how women dress (which is when I see it often brought up), you need to learn control over your own mind. What Holla Forums needs to hear about is not "sin", but rather self control. The things you are claiming are bad, or not bad in and of themselves, rather it is you who is bad.

Putting religion before race is retarded. Of course they can be separated, because it is race that actually matters; not belief in a Jewish fairy tail.

Yeah, Northern Europe is doing so well without Christianity.

You fucking pussies.

Dawkins, Hitchens, basically anyone agrees with you

youtube.com/watch?v=NPMd8dDySRM

What point are you attempting to make? That white girls do more things that offend you than black girls? White girls are evil because you can search the internet to find something you dislike?

Damn I shitposted a lot that day