About the influx of pedos

Man, fuck this shit. We need a board that only allows opinions that the majority or those in control express. Fuck free speech, we need to get rid of all these fucking assholes. I hate the idea of people expressing themselves freely, especially when their outlook is against mine. We need to silence all dissenting opinions. Anyone with me?

t. Communist

Feminist detected

you're one of them slow ones aren't you

You bring up an interesting point my friend. The problem with censorship is who's in control? What happens when the majority turns against you? Opinions and values change like the wind in America. I agree that free speech isn't free, it costs responsibility. As long as laws are not broken, people should be entitled to their opinions.

It's okay to hate pedos, but not alright to censor what triggers you.

If you don't want free speech, you should try 4chan.

I travel at the speed limit pal

Librechan

Unfortunately it closed

Doesn't leftpol have a bunker chan? You should to there, Mr. Marx.

do you have trouble digesting satire?

Unfortunate?
Fucking pedos LOVED that site.
There is a difference between free speech and posting pictures of naked kids.
Pedos can eat shit and die for all we care

There's a difference between what is legal and what is not, I agree. Freedom of expression and speech allows anything that falls within the legal guidelines. Naturism is "iffy", some states/countries allow it, others don't. However, pictures of little girls in bikinis should be allowed on any site, even if it triggers sodomites like you. Why you ask? Because it's legal.

Do you want to know the difference? Ther's not a bunch of retarded idiots wanting to get their goddamn rocks off vs. someone who's thinking of buying that said bikini or outfit for that little girl due to reasons either by relationship or maybe request or reward.

Here's an idea. Go to your local public pool (I know it's almost winter, just go to a indoor one) and see how many little girls are wearing bikini suits. Would you just stomp around the pool and say "all of these girls should be banned from the pool!"? Little girls wear swimsuits, just deal with it, sodomite. It doesn't matter if people want to get their rocks off to it, it just exists in reality. Get used to it.

There could have been bikini girls threads but pedos always had to go 1 step closer to cp.
Now little girl threads are the default go-to for pedos looking for fap material.
That is why - even though those pictures can pass the DOST - they are not welcome here.
Free speech is welcome on Holla Forums but little girl threads are the home to pedos posting cp and are the cancer killing Holla Forums

tl;dr: pedos fucked up your free speech because they can't help posting cp regardless of where they are.

Now you know the reason why Holla Forums can't run shit like this. As thank you for answering your own question.

I agree that the slippery slope exists, but it doesn't apply to this. People who post blatant CP images are just trolling. They are on tor and want to get a reaction out of people. The ones who post legal images are just doing whatever they want to do (on tor or VPN). Model images don't lead to CP, the fact that the people are already posting sexy images of children tells you that they are attracted to them or are just posting a random image.

Your logic is basically this: Any pedo who posts a picture of a little girl in a bikini will eventually start posting CP by default. This is a strawman. You should go back to reddit or whatever normalfag site you came from.

Perhaps you should supply an alternative narrative then? After all it's your free speech that you are so concerned with (which seems to be based on your right to post young children in various states of undress) so how else has your right to free speech be impinged?

*been impinged

fucking fat fingers

It's that same as always, just allow shit that is legal. Legal content should be allowed. Anything legal should be allowed. Legal content should be allowed.

Should I rephrase it somehow?

I heard around the grapevine that dysnomia raped some little boys…

bump

I honestly, unironically believe dysnomia is a deep-in-denial paedophile himself. Anyone that is that autistically dedicated to fighting this evil boogeyman of an elite network of CP posters that are out to ruin this board that don't even exist, and gets so uncomfortable and anus angered every time a picture of child (suggestive or not) is posted obviously has some issues he's shoving into the deep dark recesses of his brain.

It looks like Freud has literally risen from the dead. I agree 100%.

The guy is obviously insecure.

I remember when Holla Forums was tolerant of pedos. Hotwheels was hardcore about free speech and said they could stay as long as they follow the rules like everybody else. They didn't.

Those sodomites would spam every fucking board, literally every board with CP. They would randomly derail threads with "I'm a pedo, debate me lol" and then when they started losing or got offended they would spam CP. Their containment boards were also a cesspool that required constant moderation because these retards can't control themselves.

If there wasn't a crackdown, there wouldn't be an Holla Forums. That is a simple fact. They don't respect the rules, they don't respect the community. Fuck them all.

They have mental problems, its like ponnies for autists, being triggered for feminists or tips for fedoras, they cant behave properly so you have to ban them if you want to remove that behavior from any site.

I've seen that shit happen so many times. Random "debate me moralfag" threads on Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, the gamergate boards when they were a thing, everywhere. The person would start with suggestive but legal images attached to every post and then eventually he would get mad and spam CP.

I've noticed a massive decline in actual CP since the threshold has been lowered. I don't think it's pure coincidence or that people like that "aren't real pedos" like you are trying to argue.

Pedos belonged here becuase they kept whiny moralfag cucks at bay like some of the anons ITT.

I haven't seen it once. Ever. It sounds like you say two threads make by the same troll, bit the bait, and now you mad

That's an isolated incident. Like saying all niggers are NBA stars. If you ran into a kid one day and he ended up posting CP, that isn't on all of us.

I'm saying that people who post actual CP are generally on tor and don't care about content based on their post, they care about responses in text. Think about it, why would you go on tor and then got to a imageboard and post an image in order to get more of what you posted? Why would you even do this, unless you just want to fuck with people.

Knowingly lying should be made illegal in politics.

t. non-communist

define "knowingly lying"

t. rulecuck

Today, people can spread lies about public figures without being sued.
Kind of the way SJW today jail or make people lose their job when they say the truth. Other groups shouldn't be afraid of doing the same. Others can put a system in place where the same happens to people who lie.

You must be new here then. Welcome to Holla Forums.

For your reference, the threads always start out like then eventually they go full retard.

It's funny how you "name the SJW" but you are in fact the SJW here.

Yeah, leftist SJW are scum. They promote lies. I promote truth.

The problem isn't that somewhere, maybe in your country, there's a boot on a neck, the problem is that your foot isn't in the boot on your enemy's neck.

Where are they anyway? I kind of don't like not having eyes on them.

Please dont remind me about what happened to Librechan, im still recovering to this day.

Pedo autist detected.

How did you know that was me? Are you hacking me?

You are pretty infamous Mr. Weil. I just assume it's always you.

Fucking Jews

10/10 thread, sarcasm is fun.

Bumped

Bumpinstein says I

This, anyone saying.
are liars.
I don't like little girls, but that is ridiculous.

Change text to "DATHS METHED UP" and you'll have a winner.

That's how comedy works.

Still Bumping

You just know some of the people complaing about non existant pedo spam are the ones that spam pedo threads which only causes more threads to be created and rightfully so.

What pedo threads would that be? They tear them down the second they get made. Hard to spam a thread that doesn't exist.

I'm talking about the recent influx of pedos on Holla Forums, you retarded cocksucker. Saying there's an influx of something doesn't mean that they are just now coming here.

Of course they're coming to /b. Can't post anywhere else on Holla Forums. Give them a board with images and I suspect they'll go there.