Why can't I post pics of children that aren't even remotely sexual without being called a giving out candy...

Why can't I post pics of children that aren't even remotely sexual without being called a giving out candy? Her cookies really, really good.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0jhefNE6wxM
8ch.net/b/res/6364783.html#6369579
archive.is/ySoQS
savantofficial.bandcamp.com/album/outcasts-unreleased
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Paedophiles are scum, they should be able to say what they like on the site but any people posting cp or endorsing REAL kiddie fiddling should be doxxed immediately and reported to police, the children deserve better.

Don't reply to giving out candys, dont interact with giving out candys, report any cp and for fucks sake sage, they cant force you to bump their threads and any attention they get fuels their sickness.

Quality must be enforced, there must be standards.

We may be autistic monsters, but at least we're not paedophiles.

because everything on this board is or sexual

A better question is why are you wasting IPs to post pointless garbage? The answer is a mixture of you having a low IQ and no concern for anyone else. I assume you're a shitskin. Likely a filthy spic. You ARE going back, Pedro.

Try the lemonade too, I made it myself

On an unrelated note, why don't you have a seat over there?

FBI tips are working.

fuck off moralfag

NORMIES LEAVE

Your mental image is horrible but women are made for sex. This makes it impossible for me to get upset over it. I'd be upset if it were a boy. And there's one detail you're missing and it's very important. I've been there user. I've been to the onions and all I saw was sodomites. The pedos are 99% fag, and the remainder fap to videos the "innocent little angels" upload themselves on youtube, omegle and so on. The innocent little girl thing is pure fabrication. A myth. A spook. It simply isn't true. They crave the dick since day one. This is why right wing society seeks to dominate female sexuality. Not because they are innocent and need protection, but because they are absolute amoral whores who need to be controlled.

This is the hardest pill to swallow.

Here's another. There's a fair number of black pedophiles who jerk it to white kids, and they're the most harmless of the bunch. They see white kids as something godlike they should worship and they're totally taken by them.

And another. There's dykes everywhere in those circles.

The truly terrible sadists that are into pain, rape and assorted horrors are semites. Muslims and Jews. This is true.

So you might wonder why I went there and stuff. Simple. Know thy enemy. I refuse to accept things at face value and wanted to see if any of the folk wisdom is true. In this case I'm not sure. The only tangible result I got was disgust, not at the pedos but at the little girls. I think a part of me died and cannot be brought back. I lost faith. I thought it was all force and rape like most people do, and yet I cannot say that anymore with a straight face. I cannot defend women of any age in any capacity. They are revolting and I simply don't care about them anymore.

It's all shit. Humanity is shit. We need to die.

That bihh thiccccccccccccc

Man this place really went to shit

USER SHOULD BE BANNED FOR THIS POST

tumblr tier user

Why do like things I don't like? What's wrong with you? You better start liking only the things I like.

Why was op banned exactly? And no, "pedoshit" isn't a reason to ban someone. "pedoshit" is still legal.

It was a funban. Shitting on pedos and whiners is great fun.

See

MODS = GODS
PEDOSCUM BTFO

/thread

fuck you dude this place has gone to shit

fucking moralfags

seconded

HANG ALL PEDOS

you're just mad you can't get any young, fresh, tight PUSSY, dude

I wish tbh

Except no one posted cp in this thread retard. If they did, the cp would be deleted and the user banned, but that doesn't justify the OP of a thread in which, hypothetically, someone might post cp in at some point being banned, even if it's a shitty unfunny "funban". is the worst peice of cancerous mental gymnastics to come out of the anti-pedo side yet. If it passes the DOST test, there's no reason for it to not be removed.
fuck off back to >>>/reddit/

EVERYBODY THAT UNIRONICALLY USES NU4CHAN-TIER STATEMENTS LIKE "MODS = GODS" AND MAKES ALL CAPS POSTS IS OBVIOUSLY UNDERAGE AND SHOULD BE PERMABANNED ON A HIGH IP RANGE xD

Go back to the youtube comments section.

YOU'RE A PEDO I HANG PEDOS

You are correct sir. If they would keep to proper pics I wouldn't have a problem but it keeps going further unit it crosses the line.

Right before Nextchan went down they were talking about making /hebe a text only board like it is here because they kept crossing the line.

If those are the images you wanna see go to the deep web. Board owners have better things to do than read the flood of emails that come from that stuff.

was right you're a fucking retard

I've stated my policy on pedos many, many times.

Lurk more.

this guy gets it - pedos should be gassed

You always were a nigger.

And your policy, if it includes anything besides banning illegal content and spam, is retarded.

/thread
Retarded policy, retarded mods.

You know where the door is pedo…

i feel sorry for the guy who raped you when you were a kid

it must have been horrible for him.

Taking into account the rate at which this fucker ban evades and posts his 5-6 obvious sarcastically disguised pedo threads over and over again, I will continue to consider it spam.

it's about time someone stepped up to the plate on this one and removed pedo

bump

Why don't you just remove the thread instead of banning him in public?

I like to hang the heads of my enemies on a pike.

at what age did you realize that you were attracted to little kids?

based homosexual

I grew out of it

Yeah, we believe you

I get deleting something if you consider it spam under your own blanket definition of spam, but LARPing as le based pedo defeater xD is just really fucking gay. If it really is spam, why would you still want it on the catalog? Isn't the purpose of deleting spam so that it isn't obscuring the view of the actual content anymore?

Likewise.

I MISS YOU ZULJIN
I MISS YOU HOTWHEELS
I MISS YOU LOWCARD
WHERE DID YOU ALL GO? ;_;

Didn't the site he "moved on" to actually die right after he became mod though?
And allowing pedos to have threads is one thing, but that nigger gave them their own cyclical

I'd be perfectly fine with the literallywho succing my dick tbh

Hotwheels lives in the Eton Emerald Lofts, Emerald Avenue, Pasig, NCR, Philippines

user, I don't literally want to know where he went :^)

Jim even visits time to time
He even does yoga in that little room at the back of the second picture

It's truly disturbing to think that this sexual predator openly roams the streets.

It honestly sound pretty comfy, I can't blame the turnip for quitting the hard life of an imageboard admin.

Jim lives with "his" kids and their grandmother about 15 mins from hot wheels

I have evidence but tbh i don't feel like going through the dozens of folders and pictures of jims life to find it

Maybe I should make a monthly jim thread and just drop addresses and the life he lives raising pigs, building temples, running 8ch, spending time with the kids and finding time to bake and do yoga plus play the keyboard

I have so much content on jim and I've put it all together into a cohesive story. I know the restaurants and cafes and malls jim goes to

Why do you do this user? Is it a excessively completionist doxer type thing, do you have a genuine obsession with him, or do you just want to murder him?

He also touches them, but that's not something anyone wants to talk about.

creeps

LET ME BE PART OF YOUR FAMILY JIM! PLEASE!

Remember that scene in one hour photo where robbin williams imagines himself a part of the family? Its like that

Jesus fuck he is fat!

Isn't he magnificent?

he's the fatass reatrd's fatass retard. A true fatass reatrd. I wish I knew this guy IRL so I could ask him how to raise a pig.

I'm a pedo. Ban me pls.

you are the cancer

Part of the family

What's wrong with that? Nothing. They had one thread and only one back when they were allowed here, and just like the pony thread I only had to hide it once and I'd never see it again.

Good thing you're so much better than all the SJWs

I keep the originals for me but ill share some blurred

THE ADAM'S FAMILY!

This could end badly for you.

top kek

I just want a home user

Just sayin' The last swirlyface was given a "home" as well.

I used smudge and swirled both ways

Im going to be at the table one day

pic related.

Did any of you know josh the kid in the back to the right is james arthur watkins son? One day ill be his son too

look at all of those autists

Those are basically the royal family of this website

Who is the tall guy next to Jim?

We'll I am assuming you are also not a pedo so you should be OK.

There's no such thing as an imageboard thats run by anything but autists. Its a given. I mean dude who owns 4chan now is even a little autistic (and jew too but so is jim).

Nah no pedo just run of the mill creep.

I don't know but i see him a lot. He seems to be one of jims hands probably his left but maybe his right.

i made an attempt

Jim utilizes local labor as well

He is definitely in the inner circle

For a low effort quick edit not bad. Chuckled.

Here is Jim's car with his license #

Is this allowed on this shitty, SJW, cucked website?

If they kill the thread ill just make a new one, I'm enjoying posting and looking at jim

Its funny I'm probably one of a handful of the anons who float through this site who dislike jim for things that have nothing to do with the pedo thingy.

for you lol

Josh actually wasn't there, he was added in. Legend has it that Josh isn't actually a person IRL.

You mean like how he pressured hot wheels into selling the site to him? Or like how he new whats his name asian guy on 2ch was mining data and allowed it? how he shills race queen and shart radio which are his products? how he was in the military as an intelligence offer? How its no coincidence that jim and that asian guy own the 2 most popular western image boards respectively?

That was a good one lel

Calm down, you quoted my post twice, i'm not a pedo sodomite

t.innergirls
t.biertamente
t.charming

One of jims men

im not mad that you like what you like I just don't partake.

creepy

Jim loves older asian guys

Former child model that I actually enjoy, unlike a typical pedo.

tears of fear in her eyes

Yeah right, that's like how all my friends tell me it's okay to be gay, deep down I know they are disgusted.

You just listed most of my largest concerns. Then on top of it he administratively bungled a lot since he took over ( I know he doesn't do things directly but its obviously his ideas). /n/ was really nice, then /sp/ has had 4 board owners this year. Its okay
>>>/sp/
I've done a good job keeping that wrecked lol.

Jim likes the boys?

Jim likes anything that isn't a woman

top kek. shit tier ugly slav girl.

Why do you think I'm so into jim? This guy is the key master, if he does anything he can't just disappear into oblivion

plumber butt tbh fam

Holy Shit does that intimidate you? Have you actually fucked someone with moderate sized ass?

Does she have to be 9 with a pancake butt for you to be interested?

have you ever fucked a girl with gas? Do you ignore her gas or do you embrace it?

I don't understand, are you pretending to be retarded?

Im just concerned about the hair.
Also that IS a pancake ass practically

No, I just like the smell of girl gas.

Are you insane? Your body is just as disgusting as the adults you shame.

Your pubic hair, ass, body-odor, is disgusting to a child as well. Tell me, do you think you're a child?

Your body says otherwise

Actually kids like stinky things.

Most of the girls I grew up with, did not.

C'mon, I need an actual argument.

None, got anymore "lol i'm so random" remarks or can I get a serious answer as to why you find kids attractive?

Why are you so triggered by my preferences?

This isn't true. A child's sense of smell is very effective and can identify nasty smells much easier. An adult's sense of smell is crap, they can only smell things in close proximity, or scents they remember in the past. An adult's sense of smell is basically shit.

the legend is wrong

poor Hotwheels, taken advantage of by that sick pigfucking beast.

I'm not, its funny how you dodge my questions, its okay, you're not a real man anyway.

Hi, Josh.

Not sure how that green texted

Thanks Blessed Josh

Here sodomite, I hope you stay away from kids

so you act all superior because i don't answer your questions then end by calling me a name when I do? You must be voting for Hilary with you its best to just not play at all.

jim sucks nigger dicks hard

thanks blessed Josh

Its true

Hotwheels is forced to try and lick his elbow for the amusement of they crowd. Look at the look of discomfort in hot wheels laugh as he humiliates himself further than he already did when they put that hat on him.

Enjoy this cuz

Jim about to casting couch this hoe

Jim mad his brown girls can't go to mormon heaven.

he was in army recruitment according to the pigman himself. what proof have you of him being in intel?

His linked in

Stop making me sad fam

They shaved him too

At least they feed him

chemotherapy going well I see

No, i swear.

Poop

Rest in peace, little guy ;_;

I've fingered a girl's asshole while fucking her vag doggy style and and she had farts in her butt. As I'd move my finger around and create openings between my finger and her sphinctorial wall, fart air would seep out with a subtle "pffff ffffft". It would waft up to my nose, but I'd just ignore it.

Another time I was munching some puss doggy style and she farted hard right in my face (same girl). Luckily, it was only air and didn't smell. She apologized the next morning, but I just casually dismissed it because the thought of a girl whom I'm with farting turns me off a lot

Bumpy

Bumpin the Stein

Because that one sodomite mod.

So any picture with a kid in it, regardless of the context, is pedoshit to you? That's the most retarded rule ever to exist. I doubt they would even ban you on 4cuck for a picture like OP's.

Dysnomia is a mess, dysnomia is a waste.

dysnomia is a big fat mistake

You're right I post pictures of Laneya Grace and other loli models on 4chan pretty regularly, as long as they're pic unrelated to your post, you won't get banned. Most I've gotten is a 7 day ban because I posted one in an actual pedophile thread on Holla Forums.

Don't post actual nn models, or post a loli saying something sexual about her though, or you'll get perma banned.

Moar Bumping

The only pedo threads that will be allowed on Holla Forums are picture free pedo haters spamming shit up. Can't get more free speech than that.

yep, everything that isn't illegal should stay

They would and they did.

>Permabanned on half chan for making a joke using >THE FACE AND ONLY THE FACE< of a child model whose dad was jailed long long ago.

Fags will be fags anywhere

Anybody been over to the new and improved text only boards at Nextchan yet? What a POS that is, an image board without images.

Nextchan is as worthless as a granny pussy with syphilis

And on MC only one lang is spoken…spam!

They should turn the whole site into text boards. After all, if that's not restricting anyone's speech, it'll make the site cheaper to run.

Shit, upskirt shot. Kiss this thread goodbye.

I wonder of there is alcohol in there

Oh my freaking ass, now a girl eating what appears to be "cream" of some sort. Its a cheese pizza free for all I tells ya.

All we need now is a girl eating a hotdog and the mods will surely die.

trips wills it

checked

Oh jeese, I do believe I'm going need the parametrics. Someone call 911, I'm having a heart attack.

Fucking kill yourself. You are the cance killing Holla Forums.

In all fairness I'm having a heart attack. Didn't proof read my post :)

I am the cure to the cancer.
But I'm not giving out the anecdote.

You're pure AIDS

meant for 8ch.net/b/res/6364783.html#6369579

epic post friend. :)

you sound like a sissysodomite

That's Microsoft Anna.

Admit it, you got baited into thinking that's actually me.

Could this be a /b mod?

admit it, your voice is so feminine you're afraid to do a vocaroo

I'll do a short sentence (no more than 4 words) if you roll 666 ITT.

I have to roll it personally, or anyone?

answer the fucking question nigger

Eh, doesn't matter.

k den

Agreed

say: "I love nigger cock"

DO IT sodomite

You better not find some way to jew yourself out of this one. No fucking jokes or silly stuff, just fucking do it, you pussy.

checked

DELIVER

KEK do it sodomite

In case dysnomia the fag backs out of this, here is the evidence:

archive.is/ySoQS

de-liv-ar overweight cuckold mod de merde. et suce ma bite aussi.

stop posting pics for a while, don't give dynomia an excuse to delete this thread

Unless CP or spam is being posted he doesn't have an excuse. Polite sage for this thread being long gone dead once this autist >>6369591 came in

Okay. Got some other stuff to do now anyway.

Dysnomia is delivering. Just wait. :^)

DO IT NOW

go back to IRC, fucking fαggot

This doesn't make sense, on one on here had had sex :^)
Especially not an autist that posts the same unfunny anti-pedo thread over and over.

No, sodomite. The reason we dislike dysnomia is because he's obnoxious, and shows up in every thread derailing it permanently with the same unfunny anime reaction images and the spergy hostile passive aggresion. Ignoring free speech related stuff, of course. When this sodomite comes in and does the exact same thing- posting in too many threads at once, with the same derailing effect, and with the same unfunny images- I can dislike him as well. As in, on top of already disliking dysnomia.

*no one on here has had

*anti-pedo image

Fuck me.

Exactly, and he's a newfag, like thos pictures that you hate so much express. I will continue to post these pictures that you hate so much to discredit dysnomia. I know you secretly like him.

here's one for you depraved vermin to fap over. Holery in a pouch at, well, underage. Just look at that crotch and the the knowing smile. just dream you hold her butt.
ban me dys, you fat retard. how many times have you been told? let the door ajar and they're in. you spend too much time wanking.

holy shit this is hot

DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW DO IT NOW

You are either dysnomia himself or some fag from IRC, you have to go back.

vlc dudes know how to advertise :3

Sorry, I'm trying to get spiffy for a date tonight.

Enjoy, fuccbois.

what is that retarded music you're listening to in the background?

savantofficial.bandcamp.com/album/outcasts-unreleased
Track 09

When the cat is away…

Oh fuck off. two out of three of "the pictures I hate so much" (if you're referring to , which I presume you are) are mine. I just hate their overuse.

KEK

Uh, this is also a voice program. You do realize it's not really that hard to deduce that, right?

No. it's not

Yes it is

How did you figure that out? You're pretty gud.

have an asshole.

No, it's clearly not. You're just some faggy kid who is trying to pretend to know what he is talking about. Take this audio and run it through a diagnostic test if you really think it is fake. I can tell with my bare ears that the voice has different tones.

see

Christ, yeah I have autism.
You're really just embarrassing yourself at this point, it'd be better to stop.

Clever girl.

except you were the first person to call someone else autistic?

what's even the point of continuing this conversation? you don't really have a stake in it, you were literally just proven wrong. there is no point in going on.

Your autism was already present with your first post. No one had to call it out, it was just there.

Uh huh, sure. Whatever you say pal.

Yeah, shove off into the shadows like a good little cuck.

Uh huh, sure. Whatever you say pal.

both of you're have autism

you too thanks

and you are at the top, the dictator of autism. You were chosen by the holy autistic lords to be the leader of autists.

I got you two to agree

just because we agree that you are a fucking failure of a mod and an autist, doesn't prove anything.

I listened to it again after listening to a bunch of thread simulators, and it honestly might be real. If so dysnomia sounds like a genuine autist though.

Replace the word autism with retarded and it just like a 90's chat room fight.

You talk shit about mods so they bump lock the thread

The thread isn't bumplocked by the mods, we've passed 250 (?) replies. How new are you?

That Pony thread has been going forever. Why is that still bumping? It says 250 but is way longer.

special treatment

Cyclicals.