NEW WIKILEAKS 'INSURANCE' FILE

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/743824112376766465

WIKILEAKS IS RELEASING AN INSURANCE FILE - AN ENCRYPTED FILE WITH DAMAGING INFO TO BE UNLOCKED IF MEMBERS ARE ARRESTED OR KILLED

THIS IS FOR THE UPCOMING REVEAL ON HILLARY, WHICH IS "ENOUGH TO GET HER INDICTED" THEY SAY

Other urls found in this thread:

file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
kat.cr/agi-american-gunsmithing-institute-videos-almost-complete-t6948820.html
archive.is/dMyH1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_published_by_WikiLeaks#Unpublished_material
mega.nz/#F!zxM0gZ5b!9cYmSsdK8cMj1xEo8KpW6Q
archive.org/details/defdistdefcadfosscad-201602
mega.nz/#F!u1tiRJRC!seF0fL7zZjQPvaQkf5vAeQ
mega.nz/#F!2tMEELyK!-51Der-bTnoo0MATBx2W3w
archive.org/details/DIYFirearmAssemblyVideoTutorials
archive.org/details/DIYBulletCastingAndAmmoReloading
archive.is/6YIUZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone have access to a quantum computer? Break this shit open.

Delicious.

Wikileaks gonna blow-up the Cunt.

Assange gonna MAGA

This better not be a let down. Come on, release it ASAP Wikileaks, you don't have much time left.

this better not be like that fucking ted cruz my little pony thing all over again

I wish this wasnt fake and gay… its going to turn out like that 'supreme court newcoolear warhead anomolous hack'

file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent

HTTPS link for case in which Twitter removes tweet.

It's probably something morally shady to release just because, like agent locations in afghanistan or w/e

I'm downloading it because I like to do these things and I have some extra room.

It's 94GB. 94GB of damaging shit.

Implying that Clinton clan is not above law.

No, thanks. I'll wait for decrypted version.

Wew lad you just torrented 94gb of Bailey Jay and shopped nudes of Hillary.

I've often thought about jailbreaking Assange out of the Ecuador embassy in London. How hard can it be?

The big question is, where the hell do I smuggle him? Provided I have a sea route.

He's safe and sound where he is.

Like I said, I had some extra room. They're tossing around a bill in congress banning gunsmithing videos. I don't know what became of that, but I made sure to grab 150gb of gunsmithing vids just in case. Respect your archivists.

They have had a team posted outside the embassy 24/7 since he arrived. It's a big scandal in bongland because they've spent millions on this.

He's going crazy locked into a closet m8, if he could get out that'd be great. I don't know how safe he'd be outside there though.

God bless you, user.

They have to wait until after Hillary gets the nomination in July.

Good job lad, make sure to share that shit with us before we get FEMA'd one day.

No thanks!

He could get out if he wanted. He's safer there though. I imagine he could get away and he would have enough donations to get by but the CIA would be all over his ass and he would die of some mysterious (((coincidence))).

This is the smart thing to do, thanks for reminding me there are a few good videos on YT I need to download and archive. Remember if we ever do have a happening/SHTF scenario it is likely the internet and YT would be down and out, so you can't expect to learn survivalist and weapon making skills once the SHTF. You should have backups you can read while offline and obviously backup power for your devices.

It's Bill Clinton cheese pizza ;^)

Is there any interest?

I also have the FOSSCAD megapack, though I know that FOSSCAD is a meme. Basically 1 gig of gunsmithing books you could print if you wanted.

Holy shit what if it's 94gb of Bill Clinton rape vids?

Where did you find all those vids? Jewtube?

I've already got pic related from /k/, but it's widely available and anyone can get it.

There was a megapack in the thread talking about the gunsmithing video ban. It's a ban on the sharing of the video so I figured I might as well pick it up while I can. Your pic looks like it has a lot of stuff from the FOSSCAD pack. I'm guessing that's murdercube, right?

Yep. /k/ Mega Folder.

Keep fucking dreaming.

Nigga… I wanna be a gunsmith. If you could point me towards a download I would be eternally grateful like the aliens in Toy Story.

If there's that much evidence, I'd wager its enough to get patriotic Burgermen to use force against her, especially if Loretta "Thankya Hwhyte Massah" Lynch refuses to prosecute her.

(((wikileaks)))

Do you need a 3D printer to print the books?

Because it is completely impossible to run a dozen of rented servers which will send the key everywhere upon contact break right?

Why would it be to change the world for the better?

If I had access to the level of Information those guys have, I'd release shit like missile defense codes on my death. Samson it up, chosen style

The object is to not die before Hillary is taken from a position of power and placed in prison.

Alliteration.

What's cheaper: rent "a dozen" of servers with high bandwidth and ddos protection, or just use torrents?

At a guess, it looks like his source of vids would be this:

It's a hueg honking torrent, though.

Wikileaks is a major cocktease

lel
please lurk moar
your enthusiasm is great but perhaps you should read some basic computer manuals/help books before you start reading anything else

SSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT looks like i need to get my NAS back online.

Hi Sam, did you had fun at the gay club ? They thought it was you but we fooled them again.

I was making my own torrent but it seems another user helped you out.

why don't they just release it anyway?
i mean once it's out the red queen will have better things to do 6than get wikifags killed

Pay special attention to words "contact break".

yes

There's also the Do/k/ument and Mega folder, which you can find on murdercube.com.

I wore a mustache

This better be fucking real

Gross.

better?

Good to know you wiped it off.

IF THEY ACTUALLY HAD ANYTHING, THEY WOULD HAVE RELEASED IT ALREADY

this sounds like "if you have nothing to hide" rhetoric
Short, snappy and simpleton
Shudup FBI shill, he has leverage against the elites, or atleast a bluff, stop shitposting

somebody make a thread quick!
sam you want a cool tripcode tell me something 10 or less characters to add to the ol generator

see

This is gonna be good

anyone know what happened to the last one?

he does have a point tho.

why not just sink the bitch? are they trying to blackmail her or what?

i'm startig to think that assange has the same function as snowden.getting pople used to bad gov shit and corruptuion via salami tactic and fearmongering/intimidation through exaggeration

Someone Archived it already.

REMEMBER TO ALWAYS ARCHIVE LINKS!

archive.is/dMyH1

blackmailing someone to do your bidding is easier and more efficient than destabilizing things

Or, you know, kill yourself, you stupid fucking namefag.

If they had anything, they would have released it. This is just how the fucking government operates.

what could possibly go wrong
oh well we're all already on enough watchlists as it is, whats another?

lurk more fagget

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING "anonymous"?
GIVE ME YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
…or you know, they are using this as a bluff or leverage…you idiot.

This? What are you referring to , idiot

I ain't downloading that shit. I wouldn't even know what to do with it if a key were released.

the blackmail part was more of a joke since
1. it's already out. at best they have proof for something that's already on the net.
2. shillary isn't the type you can blackmail. she'd rather burn the world down than admit any wrongdoing. only an idiot would think otherwise.
if the wikileaks folks were true to their word they'd know that releasing/burning down everything is the only way.

It's a deterrent to get the authorities to back off you black bastard

you believe that only because she wants everyone around her to believe that.
Remember Shillary vs King Obongo? Remember the date when she dropped out of the race?
That was couple of days after Bilderberg meeting, that she was attending.
She basically traded it off so she could have presidency in future and she does whatever the bilderberg wants her to do because they have her by the balls, AND NOBODY ELSE DOES.
She is a fucking psychopath or at least a good sociopath, and she would have fucked over the bilderberg if it meant that she would be president

No one gives a shit about you.

So they only stay alive as long as they don’t release it.
SO THEY WON’T RELEASE IT.
Or, get this:
THEY HAVE NOTHING TO RELEASE.

The bitch needs to be shot between the eyes. So how about we fucking GET ON THAT and release everything?

Do you not understand the concept of an insurance file?

It is fucking wikkileaks, not Anon1337 that released the files faggot.

NOT DOWNLOADING THIS IS APATHY OR COWARDICE

See:

There are multiple "Sam Hyde"s in the thread, this board and being a namefag is retarded when IDs exist.
Nobody gives a shit about me? Well you do

just download it and keep it. if it's needed you can make it available for people who know what to do m8

If I report your post, will you be banned?

It would be slight inconvenience

For jews

yeah. maybe i put it wrong. she isn't affraid of consequences like normal people. she already got away with pretty much every possible crime under the sun and while she doesn't want that to be known and will release hell to prevent that she doesn't believe that she'll face real consequences. if you published a video that shows her torturing and killing toddlers she'd still try to spin it as normal and justified and would get witnesses and those trying her killed.
or like you said:
>She is a fucking psychopath
and i don't even think she believes she did anything wrong

It's probably a publicity stunt to get more people in the know before releasing it. If it just drops without a word, it's up to John Smith and Jane Doe to spread the word.

Obviously not so let me explain it to you.

The insurance file is supposedly full of top secret information that could be damaging to the security of nations and people who pose an active threat towards Wikileaks. This information is not something that Wikileaks wants to release because it would not cause any good for anybody involved. It is pretty standard fucking procedure for leakers to maintain an insurance file in case of retaliation from whoever is being exposed. This is either your fist dealings with leaks or you are a shill, please educate or kill yourself.

seems strange.
it's not like there are tons of people and more or less competent/relevant 'journalists'
constantly lurking their site waiting to hype up the next leak

*aren't

Please do
Go free Breivik while we're out it

Already proved I did. Reported for shitposting.
lol
And since releasing it would mean the death of those people, they’re not going to release it.
See.
You even admit it.
Now go fuck yourself with a goddamn rake.
Except it isn’t being exposed.
Because they’re not releasing it.
You yourself have said they have no plans to do so.
They may very well not even have anything at all.
You fucking retard.
At least you’re funny. Hopefully my reply’s text formatting will trigger you, too.

ITT: babby's first opsec

Do you really have this much salt? It is to be released in response to any major retaliation to OTHER leaks.

What is it exactly you hope to achieve by discouraging people from downloading and sharing this? Other than preventing the spread of information? You really should have stopped while you where ahead, you have completely outed yourself.

Great argument.
And those are where, exactly? Name them. Give us dates and times. Show past examples of “retaliation” such that this behavior would be warranted.

It’s a fucking marketing ploy.
Who the fuck said anything about that? Download it all you want. Waste your bandwidth. I don’t give a shit. If they actually had anything meaningful, they would have released it already. If they actually had anything that would kill the bitch, we would already know about it.
Well, dis-.
As… someone who has a bunch of questions you can’t answer and a bunch of statements you can’t refute.

Oops.

This is not argument, I just explained what an insurance file is for someone who is leaking information. For some reason your are very bothered by this.
For what? What is it that Wikileaks is selling you?

Oh it was meant to garnish attention for upcoming leaks. The ones you are bitching about not having like a little bitch.

It is. You have a belief, I have a contradictory one.
Okay. And? That wasn’t in question. No one was unaware of this.
Because there’s nothing to suggest they actually have any information.
Do you not know what marketing is?
The ones they’re not releasing because they don’t have, that is. That’s right.

why are you still here
why did you not kill yourself yet

but you are the shill

but you are the shill

you lost me there
Other than being an organization entirely dedicated to leaking information.
So Wikileaks is selling marketing?
We won't know until they do or do not release them.

Now you have successfully made it into an argument.
Why is it that you think if Wikileaks had the information they would just drop it all? You do know that they sort and remove information that could harm innocent parties? They attempt to do leaks in a somewhat journalistic/professional manner.

I normally wouldn't continue to respond but your arguments are so extraordinarily bad that I can't stop.

Shill here AMA

How to into job? I would love to shill online

though I would do an obviously bad job at it

fuck jewsange.

He promised us an ayyy lmao reveal 4 years ago. Never spoken a word of it again.

And there i was, waiting for alium existence reveal.

fucking kike. should stay locked in that embassy until his dick catches fungus.

Please respond f7fc9d.

Or did you finally figure out that you are a dumb cunt and every response you make result in a bump you obviously don't want.

That fucking ID

newfag

user, your newness is showing

Man did I waste those.

And those

Hey lad, I can show you how to hack 8ch to post with this kind of ID (or any you like, really). Post your E-Mail and I'll send you the manual!

Or they may be too cucked to release it before the election.

Oh, so you have proof that Wikileaks has the information it claims to have. That's cool. Post the proof. Basically, post the key that unlocks the files.
No, sorry. "They have information X, so they must have information Y" is not an argument.
Thanks for confirming you don't know what marketing is.
Ah, so my previous statement regarding your belief on the matter was not wrong, as you claimed earlier. Thanks for refuting yourself.
You said it yourself, but I guess you're too stupid to remember: they're an organization dedicated to releasing information. Kind of stupid of them to not release information they have (unless they don't actually have it) if that's their modus operandi.
Which explains why you've yet to refute any of them, you stupid fucking retard.

Reported for admitting to be a paid shill.

Sage

Wikileaks: we release information whether we actually have it or not

Oh, I forgot one. Since they've already made the file downloadable, the assumption would be that they've already done this, if they actually do as you say.

So your bullshit reason for not releasing the key is disproven by the very nature of the way the files were released. Oops!

They had one of these a while ago, in which Assange called it a "thermonuclear device" of info. Was that ever cracked? I thought I remember talk going around that it was related to Bank of America, but the info leaked out early and got slid by the MSM.

That Breitbart story was pushed at the last second as a cover because the real story (sex scandal) got blocked by the powers that be. Bokhari mentioned this when the National Enquirer ended up breaking the story instead.

Godspeed, you beautiful man. I need to buy some storage so I can help out

Word. This nigga is just working his little heart out to shill when he doesn't actually have anything to work with.

are you stupid?

InB4, a few days prior to the leak being released, Wikileaks gets visits from shady individuals of a nasal-enhanced persuasion carrying suspiciously huge clinking bags, and the "bombshell" about Clinton turns out to be that she's a Brony.

Which, yes, probably SHOULD get her sent to jail, but is not technically a crime.

Reported.

GREAT ARGUMENT

Thanks for proving me right.

If they had anything, they would have released it. It's too important not to release. By making these files their dead hand switch, they ensure that it will never be released. There is no reason to never release something other than not having it.

None of you cocksucking faggots has been able to refute the preceding sentences.

How much do they pay you? Where can I get started? I seriously wanna join on. You do a terrible job.

Sage and report for no argument

You know you aren't texting, right? You can dole out your asspain to multiple people in one post.

Or you're just spamming to get the thread to 750.

Sony E-mails, nigga.
Suck my dick.

The post count is increased this way. And even texting has group messaging, nigger. Get with the times.

Newfags don't remember Collateral Murder.

Came here to ask this. Anyone know?

"They have information X so they have information Y" is not an argument. Try the fuck again. They RELEASED the Sony e-mails, you fucking idiot.

INDICTING HILLARY IS A BAD IDEA
IT MEANS BERNIE WILL WIN

Look, asshole. Even IF they never release it, it doesn't matter. You don't have to be in this thread. You don't have to keep posting. Just close the tab - Go back to the catalog and hold shift+click this thread and it'll be like it never existed and you can live in your happy little bubble.

I don't care if they have these for real or not, what they do have is fear. They can use that fear to control Shillary into doing shit they want, like offing herself.

So even IF there is nothing here, even IF this is all just a bluff, there is still something that could come from it.

The same could NOT be said for your shitposts flooding this place like a goddamn autistic faggot.

The fact that you're here and obviously terrified IS an argument, however.

all a matter of timing.

They will hand it to Biden / Warren. That would be the best thing because it would mean a guaranteed chimpout at the DNC by the bernouts.

also,
After a long period of preparation, you desperate, butthurt shill.

What's the point of this? Do you think by spamming we're going to be talked out of not seeing the release when it comes?

I mean, I guess whatever bullshit your bosses want to pay you for, but fuck, this is why your side is losing.

Its baffling that you can be this stupid and still manage to use a computer.

They're not releasing the info right now because the threat of releasing the info is what's keeping them from being fucking murdered by various governments.

Could be real, could be a bluff. We won't know until they feel that they can release it without getting swarmed by CIA.

Stop sperging over it.

inb4 "I was just pretending to be retarded!"

Not an argument.
Gonna keep posting. I love to blow you shills out of the fucking water.
You are a complete retard if you actually believe this.

Are you even stupider than the other guys? Biden gets the nomination when Hillary goes down. Bernie was never, ever, ever actually running.

Thanks for proving my initial point correct. American trials go on for fucking ever. We don't have time to wait. If she can be indicted, it has to be within the next few weeks.

Wew.
You've yet to refute anything I posted.

This is all that needs to be said. Right here.

Nothing else needs to be said. Now please don't reproduce, your genes will bring down the gene pool.

WHICH IS WHY I SAID AT THE VERY BEGINNING THAT SINCE SAID INFORMATION WOULD KEEP THEM FROM BEING KILLED, THEY WILL NEVER FUCKING RELEASE IT.
Read posts before replying to them, you stupid fucking faggot.

Sage

Fuck this D&C asshole.

Actually, there's a lot of information they've held in reserve or lost.

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_published_by_WikiLeaks#Unpublished_material

Like another thread won't go up as soon as your done destroying this one.

So we will literally never know. Thanks for confirming what I've said from the start.

Filters don't work for me anymore. Any reason for it or just kikewheels being a dumbass?

I can't filter him nor hide threads anymore and I dunno why

You actually buy that shit?

Until they get more dirt that they can release.
Is this your first time shilling or are you just bad at it normally?

You're so fucking scared.

and everything else is destroyed by some -(((Berg))) faggot
That's very convenient. I wonder who will destroy evidences oof hillary's crimes

Clear cookies and you will be ok. It will reset settings and tripfag filters, but you will be able to hide posts and threads.

No she doesn't.

Note that you can export/import settings. It's literally the first option in the Options menu.

That isn't even a fucking reply.

Hi asshole. No, I don't buy it, that's why I said "allegedly destroyed". Domscheit-Berg is a salty Wikileaks exile with an axe to grind.

Actually, pretty much the whole thread except you agrees. You're just a distraction for bored people.

But keep telling yourself nobody else but you has made any points. #Winning

So I did good then, senpai?

Thanks fam

Still waiting for proof they have the files.

Only about 500 posts to go, and then we'll have to make a new thread. Keep it up, little man!

I have ALL the most recent FOSSCAD files mirrored:

DEFDIST DEFCAD FOSSCAD Archive (Updated 04-28-16)

mega.nz/#F!zxM0gZ5b!9cYmSsdK8cMj1xEo8KpW6Q

DEFDIST DEFCAD FOSSCAD Archive (Last Updated 02-07-2016)

archive.org/details/defdistdefcadfosscad-201602

Okay. Shut up and wait, then. Emphasis on shut up.

know of a site where I can learn how to archive digital stuff at that kind of level, or just software recommendations? I download youtube videos I watch and such but nothing at that level.

Sage

Bump and reported for admitting to hoax.

See, this is the shit that makes your shilling pretty naked.

Stop responding to him and filter his ID m8

What are those videos in the pic? Field stripping tutorials? I have some related videos stored here (please do share your vids too!):

DIY Firearm Assembly Video Tutorials (RE-uploaded 05-05-2016) »

mega.nz/#F!u1tiRJRC!seF0fL7zZjQPvaQkf5vAeQ

DIY Bullet Casting & Ammo Reloading Tutorials (RE-uploaded 05-05-2016) »

mega.nz/#F!2tMEELyK!-51Der-bTnoo0MATBx2W3w

DIY Firearm Assembly Video Tutorials.zip 6.5 GB

archive.org/details/DIYFirearmAssemblyVideoTutorials

DIY Bullet Casting and Ammo Reloading.zip 1.2 GB

archive.org/details/DIYBulletCastingAndAmmoReloading

da.

Bernie isn't even TRYING to win. He was just there to scam money out out gullible idiots (and then funnel it back to $hillary).

If he did end up as the nominee, it's be great news for us (99% chance of a Trump victory, as opposed to a mere 87% against Hillary).

But as others have pointed out, it'd far more likely be Pocahontas or Biden if Hillary goes down.

Sage

Still waiting for proof that the files exist

What do you mean user? Do you mean how to properly encode files? I would try places like stack exchange.

This collection was made by someone else, I just felt like no one was setting aside space for this stuff so I downloaded it myself.

see

Are you suggesting the next elections can't be rigged? I hope not, but I still suspect them to try.

Because Obama can pardon Hillary, whereas if she is POTUS she might get impeached.

Nice.

AGI - American Gunsmithing Institute Videos - Almost Complete

KAT archive: archive.is/6YIUZ

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5CDAF222AC02F5F8BC960546372475925CCD0E32
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5CDAF222AC02F5F8BC960546372475925CCD0E32&dn=agi+american+gunsmithing+institute+videos+almost+complete&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

What if it's 94gb of Hillary lesbian CP rape vids?

Except she can pardon herself, faggot.

I think they should slow drip the dirt during her campaign and if she ends up elected (God forbid) they can dump the whole damn thing when she's in office. Spread maximum PR devastation along the way.

I would like that as well. This is the most we'll get to see a Clinton suffer (until Chelsea steps up to the plate).
I intend to enjoy it.

……Does anything even need to be said about the stupidity in this statement.
No there is not but I am pretty dedicated to bumping against your sages because you are so butthurt.

Still waiting for proof that the files exist.

She is legally allowed to pardon herself as president, you fucking dipshit. Waiting for her to be elected is not only not in the fucking cards, it means that every single thing she has ever done is wiped clean.

There is none. We all done here?

Dear god, commit suicide. You're too stupid to be allowed to live.

Yep, thanks for confirming the thread is just sliding.

Fuck that I would do a release bomb, let it all go public, its all for the better once we finally recognize who our enemies really are.

Slow dripping the dirt about her to multiple media outlets around the globe would be the way to go.

Then increasing the damning leakage as time goes on… if she ever makes it into office they can really give her a hard time nuking GBs every other week till it all comes out, giving enough time for people to look through it all.

Responding twice with butthurt

Why do you care so much? Probably nothing will come of it, so there's no reason to get so worked up. You could sage those video game threads too

We deal in fact here. "It happened because we say so" is kike-tier.

Everyone can see your posts. They know you're just inventing shit that no one said.

Except you're spamming for whatever reason. You are acting very triggered. We heard you, there's no proof other than the past successful Sony / Collateral Murder leaks.

This post is the best you made by far
The amount of cognitive dissonance it must take to have typed that out.
9/11

If they had anything, they would have released it. It's too important not to release. By making these files their dead hand switch, they ensure that it will never be released. There is no reason to never release something other than not having it.
None of you cocksucking faggots has been able to refute the preceding sentences.

Goy, stop responding to the obvious bait. The bumps are nice but plz… plz………….

who are you to wait?
Who cares what you think?
The fuck you spergs even talking about, you're spamming this shitty thread to death

I got the torrent file, but don't have enough space on my harddrive. Can someone confirm the magnet for this? Please anons, double check it if you can.

I really want to download it but I don't have enough space. Can anyone download it and crack it?

They never said that these were the Hillary files you fucking dolt.

Everyone can see your posts. They know you're just inventing shit that no one said.

But I am habbing a lot of fun.

Who are you not to wait?
Who cares what you think?
Maybe don’t try to enter a conversation when you don’t even know what it’s about, okay shlomo?

Good luck, motherfucker.

So you’re just downloading bullshit you don’t even have the SLIGHTEST clue what it is for absolutely no reason. Dear fuck.

They never said that these were the Hillary files you fucking dolt.

Perhaps not all of them are. They did say they do have dirt on Hillary a few days ago though so I suspect at least some of this stuff could be in there, with other new upcoming leaks as well.

Make sure thread number 2, if there is one, has any relevant info acquired from in this thread.

If anyone could crack the encryption code they are likely in the process of doing so already, I would suspect it takes time to do though.

Such as the following:
The files aren’t even SAID to be Hillary files.
There is no evidence there are any Hillary files.
There is no logical reason to EVER release said files, as it would mean their deaths.

…any relevant info from itt included in the next OP. I fucked that up.

So you don't think any of this will ever come out? I really would be sad if they didn't release at least some of it.

I think that if it existed they would have release it already. That’s it.

There’s enough evidence in what we already fucking KNOW WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY to legally indict her, convict her, and prevent her from holding any public office anywhere in the country ever again.

But nothing will ever come of that, either.

pick one.