So what's the deal with niggers saying

so what's the deal with niggers saying

i keep seeing that sprinkled in everywhere, anyone know what's up?

Your newsodomitery.

It's coon gibberish and not comprehendible

wtf i hate op now

shh… it will be alright baby

Really puts your noggin to wprk

Cough

forced low-energy shit from their hugbox. literal milhouse memers. the cult of milhouse, milhousian memeology, skrillhousextapenation.

This word should become a meme. Dysnomia actually did something right by making the sodomy word filter. He's still a sodomite though

wtf I love Holla Forums now

dysnomia did nuffin wrong.

if this image ever was funny, and it never was, you've made it unfunny by reposting it so fucking much. It's spam at this point. I dislike dysnomia as well, but you're literally like 20 times worse
>trying to do the Holla Forums-style reaction images, but failing because the reaction images had to have been posted in the thread that's being capped in the first place while you just took them off of google images or something
>also trying to do the enlarged text thing, but also failing miserably in that regard as well by making the text from your own fucking posts large instead of making the text that's supposed to be funny
for the sake of everybody, please just stop

go away dysnomia

someone failed math, didn't they. :^)

FUCKING POTATOES

here's another

stay triggered, Dysnomia

You're not fooling anyone :^)

I have a dildo that vibrates when the word "dysnomia" is posted on Holla Forums.

really made me think

stick it in your bog of stench

in all honesty though, this is how little effort your image is.

in fact, I would go as far as to say that mine is 10x as funny because it's a parody of yours.
yes, I'm dysnomia

This thread needs more dogdick

mold is creepy

Look at this series of numbers…
dysnomia did this.