SLAVIC ALLIANCE

CALLING ALL SLAVS AND WESTERNERS WHO AREN'T SUCKING KEBAB DICK

A Slavic Alliance would be the next best thing after the EU fall apart.

Put on your future projection socks and get in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_scientists
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35059488
citizenwarrior.com/2007/08/europe-shariatized-beating-of-wives.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZylNCN_3_AQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a horrible thread. I think you'd feel more at home on 4chan.

Didn't we try once with Yugoslavia?

it broke up with the fall of communism (no surprise there) and after that there was the transition to democracy that is still going on to this day in all eastern european countries that were under Stalin's thumb.

Literally the niggers of Europe

Lets see how well you will be after your impending muslim theocratic rule and communism.

The westerner is a hypocrite

The photo is the only thing good about this thread.

Godspeed to you slavs.

You understand that if shit hit the fan we are going to came in like a swarm of immigrants,right?

Anyone have some sick bantz photos like OP?

A lot of these countries have been under totalitarian communism for a long time and their oldest generations are actual commies.

Russia is le 3rd Rome, meaning everything needs to be integrated into it (and eventually rusified or, if there's a larger population introduced, the Russians themselves replaced, because empires can efficiently deal with minorities only when there's a majority), because that's the universalist mission of Moscow according to the part of Orthodox church which happened to be the tzars' footstool.

There can't be a Slavic alliance, because at least one memeber will try to make it about muh glorious eurasian empire. They'd eat a billion mongoloid dicks if it meant another xxx square kilometers of territory.

They'd just do the opposite to show they're a sassy empire that don't need no equal alliances.

What a tired, haggard bait. Like a 2$ whore on her last legs.

Consider suicide

I'd like to have Finland as a member- the westerners kill our economy with the 'Russian sanctions'. Hell, we were recovering from 2008, but have to cut off our largest business partner.
Russia does a service to its citizens by killing journalists, the scum of the earth.

Why is Finland even in the EU? I know many more people who consider it in the Baltic or Russian group instead of the Nordic/ Scandinavian region

Finland has always been in between a rock and hard place, what's with one of the few capitalist countries bordering Russia/the Soviet Union.

They want to have some neutrality.

Massive propaganda got people to vote for it, now we are 8th year into economic depression. They still call it recession, but with 10-20% of the workforce jobless…

That's what the people want. Our leaders want EUSSR.

I dunno OP. On one hand I really really like guns, on the other I like pirogi and sauerkraut.

Very conflicted on this.

Actually a Pan-Slavic state was attempted by 19th century Russia with the rise of nationalism. Unfortunately the Austrians and Germans were too much of a threat and Britain and France got involved when Russia tried to liberate Constantinople, hence the Crimean War.

Try every single one. The only slavic nation with a substantial army is Russia. And if Russia gets involved it's gonna be 1944 all over again.

I've learned that no matter how insightful a post is, Anons tend to ignore posts without an image or a tl;dr body. Forgot to signal boost.

Are slavs the perfect infiltration race? They seem to have everything going for them.

Eastern/middle Europe is under US ZOG occupation, dissolution of EU is not enough.

Literally playing into communist hands.

Make V4 bigger instead, fags.

I giggled like a schoolgirl.
I would have never in a million years thought to enchant my socks.

Nonsense. It was yet another way to gain a claim to more land and foment rebelion in Krauto-Hugnary. They assessed Russia (result of Slavic migration from Europe) is the epitome of all things Slavic, even though they were already multikulti as fuck and that all Slavic nations that would defy it's absolute dominance are traitorous.

It didn't affect their doctrine at all, it just was a tool modeled to their needs. Now you hear about euroasiatism, where they claim they have more in common with fucking China than Europe. That Dugin cunt also spoke against Boers and whites as such.

So Slovenia would try to hijack a Slavic alliance to further its imperial ambitions too, huh? lol

pretty much. If you have a trained eye to spot a slav you will only be able to spot the low caste of slavs. The higher IQ ones blend in everywhere. Even the jew cannot spot a slav nose infiltrator.

In addition to what you said there are slavs with distinct mongol , chinese and japanese features.

I know a bulgarian-jewish woman who constantly laprs on in public about international jewry.

I feel like I've come across some forbidden knowledge.

Serbia looks badass with that mustache.

lold at macedonia.

Same for Scandinavians.

The future: North America,Canada,Europe,Russia,China,India,Japan,Australia,New Zealand and,of course,Israel all in a big globalist union.

Common salute: CYKA BLYAT

Hey, aren't the gypsies the niggers and slavs the spics?

Armenians, Caucasians & Turks are not slavs

you are thinking of the Sami/Lapp people of Scandinavia that are mongolic, also real Slavs have no asian features but Russia does cover Asia with many non-slavic ethnic asian groups.

Yeah again it's the same situation.

Most scandinavians aren't asiatic, but there's an ethnic group or two that are intermixed.
Most slavs aren't asiatic, but the there's an ethnic group or two that are intermixed.

Slavs actually might be less so, I don't know of any slavic ethnic group that's distinctly asiatic. Bulgarians? I don't know.

go back to playing stalker and cheering for putin when he builds more mosques

slavs bring the muscles
germans bring the brains
french bring the food

Go thank Metkel for singlehandedly destroying Germany and western Europe as a whole while the stronk nationalists did nothing. Or are you gonna blame the jew for your apathy as well?

Slavic union has always been code for aggressive russian expansion into europe.

and the wine and the smelly women
ohohohoh oui oui

How about a white alliance allowing for each nation to pursue their own culture? and then we just simply remove kebab

You'd be more convincing as NOT a Communist Russian Jew if you didn't post pedo pics

You'd fuck them, user. You'd fuck them.

True. Pan-Slavism was what killed the Austro-Hungarian Empire and led to WW1.

Alliance with who? The Western Caliphate nation?

You must be one of the new additions to the JIDF. Either that or you're another edgy 12 year old on summer vacation.

Now tell me how my arguments are invalid because I post anime.

If the muslim shit progresses far enough it won't even be aggressive expansion. Westerners will be quite thankful for being liberated by the Russian army. That will be the case unless massive civil wars erupt in western europe

Huh? white nations are islamic? Not sure if retard or jew

The EU isn't the Wests fault, any more than Communism was the Eastern Bloc's fault. In Britain, all the EU means is immigrants to rape and pillage us, and a huge amount of our taxes going to pay for bread and circuses in less cucked eastern states.

americans bring the power to improve designs incrementally and make marketing successes out of them.

brits bring the power of elitism and sobbery.

No one wants to be "liberated" into a eurasian empire. Intermarium between eastern europeans states could work and should be pushed for. But Russia needs to be feared and alienated until they prove they are willing to stop being cunts.

Give it a year or two and they will be. Germany will be the first to bend completely to mudlark. You already have sharia courts in the west. England already has a muslim mayor. We all now what Sweden has become. Those 3 nations used to be the crown jewels of Western Europe and not look at them. Even if brexit happens the UK is still fucked islam wise even without the influx of "refugees".

You know what the most ironic part of all of this is? The Ottoman Empire had to wage a long a brutal war in order to get a foothold in Eastern Europe, and even then it wasn't easy to maintain control. You lot are freely letting them come in and do as they please. FFS Merkel wants Turkey to be part of EU

No, a white nation does not become islamic, Perhaps you're thinking of states?

When it doesnt I will be expecting slavic subhumans fighting against Nazis to liberate the poor muslims, who are a huge part of Russia.
Try harder, vatnik.

So Germany and Sweden are not white nations then?

Thoose are states, with many different nations(sadly) living innside them, rightfully Sweden is for the swedish nation, if a swede converts to Islam he would still be a member of the state, but not a member of the nation, because he would be culturally seperated

Denial is a wonderful thing, isn't it? I wonder when will Germany have her first muslim mayor? Or maybe in the coming elections there will be a muslim candidate for a prime minister and every who doesn't vote for him will be considered racist. And we all know how much germans are afraid of being called racists ,now don't we?

Today slavic subhumans tomorrow based saviors of the white race. Honestly the only thing that is more two faced than a westerner is a jew.

Useless wordplay. They did nothing when it mattered and now they refuse to admit they were at fault to begin with.

So, basicly, you're a jew, open borders and no nations :^) Russian=jew and muslim. -450 rubel

By your logic Goldstein

What killed the Austro-Hungarian Empire was trying to cannibalize the Christian countries weakened by Turks, which produced outrage from Russia and UK.

RIDF GTFO

Europe, Canada, Australia and parts of America are more communist than Russia at the moment.

Europe, Canada, Australia and parts of America are more communist than Russia at the moment.

Yes but without Russia. Those mongoloid savages would fuck it up somehow

where my gopnyks at?

slavs are the only yuropeans that are resistant to kebab but panslavism does not work already tried with yugoslavia

I've had a similar idea, but with eastern european (not russia) slavic states breaking off the EU and forming a new right wing alliance to protect against the EU, with stuff like projects for border defense against rapefugees and extensive trade between member states.

How will slavs learn too deal with D&C? They have always been easily made to fight between themselves as their lands are eaten away.

The scars between different Slavic nations are too deep. We can't be united.

Slavs don't need a reason to fight with each other. Manipulating slavs also backfires spectacularly. Our politicians are shit now anyways. A lot can get done if a decent one pops up and takes office. But for unitiy to actually work we need a common enemy.

what would be good is kind of an actual european union without the political bullshit. We can have trade cooperations and military cooperations without a central bureacracy in brussels or moscow telling us what to do in life. Free states deciding for themselves

Unions should be about cooperation only. Like we go on kebab hunt together or something

Gib Vojvodina and then you can have your alliance.

Yugoslavia failed purely because the only forms it was tried in were communist and monarchist. Tito and the King always sought to erase national identities, and there was a backlash against that.

If Yugoslavia is attempted with a federalist system of states, with a constitution ensuring the independence of states, the entire game changes.

The Bosniaks and Albanians needed the entire UN joined with NATO in order to challenge Slavs.

If NATO was just a few years late to the party, there wouldn't be Muslims on the Balkans right now. Simple operational friction between Croats and Serbians would have crushed them.

The Switzerland approach.

Daily reminder that there isn't a single Sharia court in Slav Europe.

Wouldn't be better to call the alliance "European Alliance"? Personally Europeans need to fix their shits first before it goes ahead as it is way too early.

Adolf Hitler isn't based, he's just one of history's greatest warhawks.

you must be new here

I'd rather live in the US than Hitler's Germany.

I'd be in favour of "Slavic unity" if it didn't just mean "everyone suck Russia/Poland/Serbia's dick".

Russia is not slavic country and never been. Russia started to position herself as "slavic" purely out of political interests in Balkans. But really, slavs are just part of what is known under the umbrella-term "Russians". And among officials of current Russian government slavs are minority.

The only true Slavic nations that are actually worth anything are poland, serbia, belarus and slovakia, possibly bulgaria. Russians/ukies are just turkic/mongol mixed savages no matter how "based" you think jewtin is.

You want clay? Come and take it.

With the exception of Russia, I seriously don't understand what everyone has against Slavs. I haven't noticed anything to warrant calling us subhuman trash and last I checked history we haven't done something for the west to hate us.

Why don't you kill yourself right about now, Ivan?

Frankly, you already have shitskin officials before us. Are you confused, Ivan?
Mudshits have more sway in Russia than in Germany.

Thats why the AfD just named the kikes last week, right?
While Jewtin is busy with pic related.

No better than nigger. All you have is skin color. European superiority made the pale skin superior, not the color itself.
Being just like niggers, the subhuman slavs only have pale skin to be proud of.
Typical.

It is not about Slavs/not Slavs.
It is about amount of I1 (Cro-magnon), J1 (Jew), J2 (semite), E (negro) haplogroup in one nation. Higher I1 is in one nation, civilisation will prosper.
High J1, J2, E , and civilisation will colapse.

eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

And? You can go to any slavic nation and larp on and on about internation jewry and you won't be thrown in jail.

Not everyone has the "turn the other cheek" cuck mentality that the west has. There aren't any sharia courts in Slav countries. How many are there in "Glorious Western Europe"?

only russian ones (wiki because it's condensed) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_scientists

Western cultures are not build to last. They rise , evolve, advance and they self destruct. And then they blame it on someone else because their pride doesn't allow them to admit any fault of their own. This is what is currently happening.

The West has always been culturally inferior to Russia. They never inherited our Byzantism

It's not so much about cultural inferiority as It's about them reaching a point of not giving a flying fuck about their nations, it going to shit, and then blaming someone else about it.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" thread.

No

We need a Slav Chan. She should be squating

I'm gonna stir the hornets nest and just post this pic. You see the yellow? That's Aryan. Have you ever wondered why Aryan is grouped with Slavic? Look how little there is in western europe.

Post yfw you realize the nazis were absolutely buttmad that they weren't aryans.

Kek, you blind, vatnik? Holohoax denial is illegal and Jewtin did what I posted.
Being subhuman must suck.

None in Germany. Maybe you can point out the incident, Ivan?

>only russian ones (wiki because it's condensed) >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_scientists
Inferior to us then.

And everytime shit happens and we bounce back, everything is significantly more advanced. Slavic subumans on the other hand live on the scrap of our happenings.

Kek

So Westerners make do with litle Aryan genes while slavs are subhumans DEPISES having the most "Aryan" blood?
Do you know the implication of this? I know you subhumans are retarded but try to think for a bit.

It isn't in Eastern Europe

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-35059488
citizenwarrior.com/2007/08/europe-shariatized-beating-of-wives.html
Not a single one in Germany at all youtube.com/watch?v=ZylNCN_3_AQ
Pray to the East 5 times a day western kebab.

Bounce back my ass. After the Roman Empire split up into Byzantium and Western Roman Empire which got fucked quicker and didn't return. It was replace by barbarians comming from the north. Byzantium got it's shit wrecked by the Ottomans and before the ottomans there were scarred shitless of the arabs. Neither of these bounced back. The same thing is happening now. The current Western "Empire" is falling and it will be replaced by either Kebabs or Slavs. Slavs on the other hand are the ones that bounce back. After every slavery, after every attempt at genocide. 200 years of Byzantium rule did not melt the Bulgars, 5 centuries of ottoman rule did not destroy us. 45 years of communism did not destroy us, it definetelly fucked us over big time but we are still standing and unlike the west we will continue to stand. Russia and all of Eastern Europe survived communism and marxism. Look at what these two leftists ideologies are doing to the west now. It must suck knowing your culture will not survive simple sun goblins.

If there are any other slavs here post your history of survival.

Glorious Roman Empire , filled with faggots who lost to barbarians
Byzantium Filled with faggots who lost sand niggers
England tried to colonize the world, nearly succeeded, decided to end nigger slavery(look how well that worked out)

Saxons can't into long term survival?

I shall eat my pork and drink my alcohol. As I understand those things are not halal for you and therefore haram.

forgot to respond to this one
I don't think you understand how science works. You see most of the phD STEM researchers in western research centers are from the east. Either Eastern Europe, Russia, India or China. Or most of the research is being done in Asia because the regulation is practically non existent. While native western researchers's hands are so fucking tied with leftists doctrine that they have no time to do their jobs. They have to figure out how to make their proposals as least offensive to shitskins and as little sexist as possible. The hilarious part is that you did this to yourselves.
And who fucking bought what they were selling?

Russia and Pooland and other places isnt in Eastern Europe now?
Man, Jewtin is going common core on your asses.

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-35059488
So shitskins doing what slavs and shitskins have been doing since the beginning of time in their apartment?
The outrage!
And are you saying a man shouldnt discipline his wife, because apparently slavs dont hit women and only shitskins do?
Wew

Subhuman IQ. I pity you.

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-35059488
Oh, wow. One cucked town. Tell me about those Muslim REGIONS the size of Bayern in Russia then.

What the fuck retard? Western Romans never conquered all of Europe.
Like I said. Low IQ. You can now sweep the irrelevant garbage away now.

Wew

By "barbarians" you mean the Europeans who taught them how to make armors and weapons right?

Failed Grammar. First sign of subhuman asshurt covered by smug anime.

And the facade drops. Back to Dugin with your race mixing dream, subhuman.

But those arent just Saxons? And if, if we EVEN totally perished, we would be remember as people who brought wonders to the world.
Slavs are subhumans on the same level as Pajeets and Poo in the Loo.

Lol ok subhuman. Better look at the map and check out those provinces in Russia completely belong to Muslims.

Pic related.
Funny though
Why does this "majority" come to the West then?
Where is your evidence? Smug anime isnt facts and numbers.
Why do proud, intelligent slavs all identify with Western Europe and NOT the slavic
subhumans?

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Is this what lower IQ and krododil addiction is like?

inb4 those are kikes.
There there. I make this claim first, just for you. To save you time to count exactly how many jews are there in this list compare to Europeans.>>6436181

this

says the person that got nothing to back his facts in a first place

reported for d&c

you must be really butthurt over 45 for trying this hard

10/10 pasta
10/10 trips

The nazis really meant nordic when they said aryan, which is the light green part.

They mostly did it though because Germanic history (around 2000 bc) was kind of lame so they wanted to trace themselves back to a greater age.