Bulgaria defies NATO

Bulgaria refuses to join NATO Black Sea fleet against Russia

Bulgaria has refused to take part in a joint ‘common NATO’ fleet of Romania Ukraine and Turkey, aimed at deterring Russia in the Black Sea, the Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov announced today (16 June).

archive.is/OeuX8

I guess that's carte blanche for us to take over Transylvania.

NATO is the Emperor's new cloth, nobody respecting it anymore now that the US is in election process.

McCain pls gas urself.

NATO has had one thing keeping it together, and it is the image of unity. It gets a single crack, it won't recover. Enough cracks, and nations will have a 'plan B'- Greece already has, since its enemy is in the same alliance.

NATO has one thing to keep its together and it's the US.

When US leaves, no more NATO, simple as that.

NATO is the US, retard. Other nations just follow whatever the fuck the US barks at them through that front. I don't expect the US to stop using the leash they created, not even with Trump at the helm.

You are implying they are doing any "leashing" when it's the US who does most of the heavy work and logistics.

If anything, it's the US babysitting the world.

Imagine a civil war in USA, with the jewish generals and all that racial tension… NATO could very well fall right then and there.

A part of my family is Greek so I know exactly what you mean.

At the of the day NATO is a fucking joke, literally an alliance made of countries which hate each other, disliked by most european populaces and held together by primarily American globalists to vassalize Europe, combat an imaginary country which hasn't existed since the 1990s and destabilize the middle east for the benefit of Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Yeah that is about the only scenario I can envision NATO falling. That is if they don't use it in said civil war to try and squash the rebellion.

Our PM is a cuck but at least he is not completely insane. This is one of the few times where he reacts adequately.

He literally told all the Sosos-sponsored russophobes and agents to man the ships themselves if they want to wage war with Russia so much, and that he doubts their sons are drafted for the war they prepare.

Too little too late, we should not be in NATO in the first place, but anyway good news, even if somewhat irrelevant.

Bump.

A small nation is sometimes forced to act in a cucked fashion. This has always been. Although, I'd love to see Vlad of Tepes or his cousin in this day and age.

Tensions must already be too high if they're refusing to do this.

asdafsfggfs
Can the world just end already?

Atleast when the world collapses we wouldn't notice it.

(((Polish elites))) are doubling down on NATO to spend some taxpayer monies for them defence programz, because muh russians are coming!

This was a proposition by turkey. For a NATO fleet in the black sea against russia and they expected aid from bulgaria and romania.

We told them to fuck off.
Our part of the black sea has been peaceful for a long while and we ain't turning it into a no-go zone because of the turkshits.

probably a good move after seeing the uh…response? to the Ukraine situation.

That's a really nice country you have there.

Be a shame if anything were to happen to it.

Don't worry. We'll watch it for you.

"our clay" my ass. You were always a parasitic minority who ruled us from urban areas, much like jews.

NATO formed first, Russia formed the Warsaw Pact in response to the threat.
America has always been the belligerent in history.

You can do better than that lefty Holla Forums

Good the US nigger EU NATO and Russian steppe niggers should all fuck off

Has anyone else but me realize the US purposefully fucks with Russia when people are about ready to tell the ami niggers to fuck off that why they can have MUH BOOGIE MAN. Look le ebil russians are around so we need to import our nigger soldier and shit culture into your previously white Country!!!

Yes, the good little Russian boys just want to defend their territory by threatening to annex free nations that were once ruled by USSR :^)

The t*rks are threatening us with a refugee flood, should we refuse to join the fleet. I don't like Russia, but they're the only thing standing between our land and the roach hordes.

You mean how America has extremely close ties with Britain?

Good. The only point of this shit is to further antagonize Russia and to eventually attack them (in self defense, of course). Telling NATO to fuck off is an added bonus.

Bulgaria got a lot of shit for the ban on russian tourists that was forced by the west for their intervention in Ukraine. Putin wasn't really happy about it. If it wasn't for that we'd have the pipeline and Belene.

No one want's Russia in Europe, especially Eastern Europe but at this it's either that or forcibly joining the new western European Caliphate.

i hope greece rapes the fuck out of turkey and hears the lamentations of its women

Is that the little kicking furious Kike?

If so he shall be named Kringle Kike because he's the size of an elf.

Can those countries even pose a serious and legitimate threat to Russia?

No, they are basically trying to completely ruing relations between Eastern Europe and Russia so that when WW3 breaks out we'll be the front line against Russia.

Are Russias planes breddy gud?

Soviet ones still work. This is the thing with soviet tech it works and it will work for centuries

NATO made us scrap the weapons that made other countries think twice before fucking with us (ballistic missiles etc.), and our army's equipment is laughable. So no, we don't even pose a threat to our larger neighbors.
Winning while being outnumbered and outgunned is a Bulgarian specialty, though in this day and age the better tech always wins.

You forgot to tell us that the USA are only able to have such a huge military because they import everything else with their fake dollars and tributes from occupied states. Except for useless electronic gadgets that corrupt the minds of young people, the only thing the US export is economic crises.

any new development on this?

Turkey is not just the enemy of Greece and Bulgaria.

Greece has to face a seven times larger population with that also outguns them 2 to 1 while having to fend off million of mudslimes dropped at their door and infiltrating their cities. If Europa doesn't wake the fuck up as a whole there's nothing Greece can do to stop the Asian hordes.