CIA op against Juncker

So right as Juncker visits Russia to discuss the possibilities of slowly easing off the sanctions regime the media arm of the CIA, aka the American owned Politico, writes a massively negative article on him based mostly on rumours, unnamed sources and trashtalk. Basically portraying him as a sick, powerless and incompetent work-evading drunk:

politico.eu/article/the-time-of-jean-claude-juncker-troubles-european-commission-president-investment-plan-travel-meetings-scheduled

This article is then quoted as the ultimate truth on him in the national media of my country and multiple other major European media outlets. Coincidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JsoME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/JsoME

But the funny thing, HE IS.

Erry' tiem!

Is this supposed to be a bad thing? Juncker is one of nationalism's most powerful enemies in Europe. Portraying him as incompetent helps our cause.

Yes he is indeed a drunktard cuck.But why now???And who could take his place?

They want him gone because he's politically illiterate and he gives the game away too often. Says shit like 'we will punish u if u leaf britan' and that's why Cameron didn't want him elected.

It's not because he's secretly based or whatever you're going for here.

Don't know about the second question, probably an even more hard-line EU-crat.

I suspect this is part of a trend— increasingly, the U.S. will be directly intervening in in European politics to fill the vacuum of power if the EU goes bust. Better hope Trump gets elected, or you'll end up having to choose between the EU or an even stronger globalist entity (backed up by NATO and the American military).

Evading WW3 with Russia is a good reason not to attack him.

This, they are just trying to make Juncker the scapegoat since a WW3 is literally stupid. (((They))) hope that Brexit will fail and then try to appease the critics with blaming anyone but themselves.

I don't understand what the EU hopes to achieve by continuously hating on Russia and escalating economic (and military) conflict with Putin.

Best answer so far.

The EU is designed to counter Russia. Read Brzezinski's "The Grand Chessboard"— the EU is the U.S.'s bridgehead in Eurasia, projecting power from the periphery into the center.

The Eu has no foreign policy.It is litarally Washington foreign policy proxy

Yeah but they're only turning on him because he want to lift the sanctions…

Sanctions that are nothing but bad for the EU, the reciprocating sanction from Russia are killing German and French agro/chem business, all the EU tech and resources firms lost bids and contracts… meaning that basically the only few non-services based part of the EU economy are bleeding money because of that.

Hell Russia even started to re-routing some of the next gas contracts from western gas fields to Asia once their supply contract to the EU are up for grabs.

And while Russia can go without milk and shampoo for a while, how fucking long will the EU last without heating and electricity?

Nothing, which is how you can tell EU decisions are taken at the white house.

It's like you want your homeland to be destroyed.

The EU is an American government

Shit. I didn't realise it but now that I think about it it seems plausible.

I'll have a look at that book.

B.. but thats completely true!

It's the political side to NATO
While NATO is meant to keep the European nations dependent on the US military and stay in line with US interests, the EU is meant to keep them politically in line

sage report and hide.

Saging doesn't work on individual posts, Ivan.