Shaving

If you shave with anything less than a safety razor, you are technically not allowed to call yourself a man.

If you shave with anything less than a safety razor, you are technically not allowed to call yourself a man.
FTFY, smoothskin.

Safety razors are for young girls, this is what I shave with.

you do realize these are safety razors too?

the Bic 2 blade ones are god tier. very close shave with zero irritation, and they stay good for at least 8 shaves

I only trim my beard with scissors from time to time… No razor whatsoever touched my face for over 10 years.

shalom, rabbi

Nice try

ax sounds cool but almost impossible to work for shaving

straight edge is best for shaving but a relative few know what the fuck to do with one

electric is alright, has long has you actually have electricity, if not enjoy the aftershave

cartridge and safety razors are annoying to replace

what?

What tier is this, OP?

does it matter?

You mean buy or physically replace?

If you think they're hard to physically replace them on the handle you're a drooling retard.
DE razors are like $5 for 10 and are good for 2-4 shaves.

Facial reconstruction tier

homos

be a man and shave only with your fingernails

If you don't have a penis, you are technically not allowed to call yourself a man.

You must be one of those numale beta sodomites

if i start to listen to idiots who use "…technically not allowed to call yourself a man", then i stop calling myself a man.

why?

If you don't keep up with the latest fashion, and style your clothes, hair, beard, manner of speech, habits, likes and dislikes after whichever celebrity is currently popular,

Fuck you nigger, cartridge way the fuck above electric and safety is hipster garbage.

these guys get it.

nobody else does.

so what's the deal with niggers saying

i keep seeing that sprinkled in everywhere and it's annoying

I shave with the sheer force of the wind in a wind tunnel.

While I consider the make your own Barbara Streisand meme generator to be cringy.. still chuckled.

udisputed
i win, u suck

Because OP is always correct and not a sodomite in any way.

You are right. And you can even get 100 quality, brand-name DE razors for $10 on Amazon. So it'd be more like $1 every 10 if you're fine with buying in bulk.

Also when I said DE razors I meant DE razor blades. My bad.

wink wink, nudge nudge

That electric razor in that very picture is the only one I've tried that allows me to proficiently shave between my legs. That being said, I forfeit my right to be called a man because of my shaving habits, not what kind of razor I use.

get a load of this transphobic cissexist

what do you use for lubricant? cream, oil or gel?

I use cream because that's what my dad taught me, but been thinking about giving gel a try

Shaving soap lathered and applied with a badger-hair brush

of course, how could I forget that

I suppose the soap is hand-made by Hopi indians?

An electric shaver isn't bad, it takes less time to trim my goatee and even less time shaving after trimming. But shaving with a hatchet or straight edge, you're out of your mind. I may as well shave with my katanna if that were the case.

If he were a real man, it would be made of Hopi Indians.

I miss my beard, but as a FF/EMT its a life threat, as it can break the seal on an SCBA.
Shiet, I guess I'll grow my beard back out and become a leather lung.

it'd probably smell awful

Holla Forums meme. Lurk more faago.