Alcohol

I don't want to get drunk, I drink wine because I like the taste. From your experience, is 2 glasses of wine like pic related bad for your liver? I don't wanna fuck up my liver. I also ocassionally drink a beer or two.

2 full glasses of wine apparently doesn't get me drunk, so it's my limit per day, but the liver…

I fucking hate wine. but yeah it's apparently good for you in healthy moderation.

either you drink severely watered-down wine, or you have a serious alcohol tolerance from years of heavy drinking

Well, this is the thing though, every website recommends like maybe 3 to 5 glasses per week. That means not even a full glass every day, which sucks.

Also, why do you hate wine? Did you ever try mulled wine? Boil some wine at low temperature, put some lemon, some honey or sugar, and some cinnamon. The smell and taste will be amazing, and it's perfect for winter.

It's actually not watered down. First I tried the regular 11% alcohol white wine from stores, didn't get drunk and I didn't like the taste. Then I got some year old wine from a friend, fully natural, no sugars and all that crap. I don't think that's watered down, and it tastes much better since you can at least tell it's made of grapes. The last time I drank alcohol was like 10 years ago, and before that I rarely drank.

I don't know how man, I just can't get drunk from such low amounts. Even if I drink two beers and a glass of wine I am still very fine.

I'll have a glass of that per day please

I just am not a big fan of fruity drinks. I like heartier things mostly.

but I do. that's why I don't like cinnamon

And what do you put in your drink to make it even better you mighty patrician?

allspice

Don't ever talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

what's wrong, cinnamon boy?

scared you might taste something?

Who you're calling a cinnamon boy? You wanna take this outside?

Or you're just a lightweight pussy.

There's nothing wrong with a glass or two of wine a day. If there were, most of southern Europe would be dead.

i can hear your femhandler shouting at you from here. that strap on isn't going to suck itself fagboi.

If you drink anything other than red wine you're a pleb.

Actual cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) or cassia (Cinnamomum cassia)? Discuss.

The whole "durr wine is good for you" meme came about because, being a vasodilator at low doses, it helps you relax which is good for reducing cortisol levels. Reduced stress levels have been shown to have a positive effect on heart health. The same effect can be achieved by a regular cardio and /fit/ routine. If you drink more than a few drinks this effect reverses.

sodomite articles like to cite the antioxidants in wine to produce horse shit correlations of possible health benefits. If you want antioxidants then eat a god damn fruit. It has far more vitamins and minerals than a glass of wine. Not to me too the fact that alcohol is straight up poison.

This is coming from an actual alcoholic who has been dealing with alcohol related problems for yearsand yes, I am the same sodomite from the drunk threadyou nigger sodomites

But my grandma lived to be 105 (died of a pig/bowling accident) and she drank 2 bottles of red wine every day and a pack of marb reds. Your science is invalidated.

Your grandma was homosexual who fucked men

If you want sources, then bleach your nigger-ass skin and read a book

never heard of two different cinnamons tbh

which is the one you get if you buy a bag of cinnamon from a normal store?

Drink moar, sodomite