BREXIT - (((ROTHSCHILD))) SPEAKS

Get a load of this (((cunt))).

"Back in the pen, goyim."
thetimes.co.uk/article/all-the-evidence-shows-that-brexit-would-be-a-disaster-7vg3zks35?shareToken=dcea260e8662e6b4ffb4800b56d48588

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-claims-someone-deliberately-tampered-with-his-car-causing-accident-on-motorway-a6794371.html
anonfiles.com/file/2b27efe9ff2b24237de934d198d3a772
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're not going to let Britain leave even if they vote to do it.

Britain wasn't going to let America leave. Look how that worked out for them.

Literally muh shekels.

They're panicking for a reason, and that reason is that one of the biggest victims of world Jewry is waking up and turning against them.

If they lose their grip over (((London))) they'll take an absolutely indescribable blow to their power. Forgive the Harry Cucker comparison but London and New York the Rothschilds horcruxes.

Literally how has this family survived? I always imagined if I made insane amount of money by destroying economies, there'd be a legitimate threat of death. Why has no one taken any of these fuckers out? Do they never appear in public?

The nerve on these fuckers.

Why is not everyone with that surname not thrown in jail and treated worse than the "Hitler" name? It's taught in history, clear as day that they were war criminals or lied, cheated, and caused + purposely prolonged one of the most disastrous wars in history for profit. They should have all their assets confiscated and shamed into poverty.

Because most people don't even know of them and their past. Those that do are easily labelled as crackpots. Those that try to fight are easily slandered and taken out.

Money talks. Greed consumed the hearts of our leaders and now they do nothing.

You mean the (((City of London))).

Ah, the usual "we" trick. Here, let me explain it:
When this creature says "we" and "our country" he does not mean the Brits, the Germans or people of any other country his kind infest. By "we" he means his tribe and his ilk, by "our" he means his tribe's, and by "country" he means the system of economic vampirism his tribe has constructed.

Exactly. I like how he gives Old Man Meyer a handjob for being a genius with some "gret idea" rather than the unscrupulous subversive nation-wrecking looter that he was who should've been hung

You're preaching to the choir m8.

That would only be possible in a society that had a leadership class strong enough to deal with a corrupt merchant class. However, in democracies, a leadership class of that caliber does not exist, and the merchant classes run the show.

Now you know why Farange was almost assassinated twice.

Literally how? It's right there plain as day and taught in history courses sometimes. It isn't even a conspiracy theory, it's literally historical fact about what transpired. It's like calling the Napoleonic wars themselves or balfour declaration as conspiracy theories.

You're expecting normalfags to know and care? They get their history from school and then move on. No normalfag cares about history and no documentary or news program will talk about the Rothchilds.

Did (((Jacob Rothschild))) really wrote this himself? Isn't he too busy being the richest kike ruling the world and eating babies?

Beat me to it, I wanted to post the same image. It's the first thing that came to my mind.

Hot damn, fucking king kike himself.
They REALLY want to shut it down. Too bad they will most likely succeed

The Balfour Declaration will be dismissed as conspiracy theory by most normies.

Even if they don't think it's a conspiracy theory they'll just forget all about the Balfour Declaration in an hour.

Soros had some article in the Times as well recently.

Any Breixt defeatist should be considered a kike shill for morale's sake. We all put up with this against people pointing out some of Trump's (((connections))) You should be all for it with something that the leading kikes of the world are all inveighing against and which would pave the way for the destruction of the original Globalist project.

This, the normies made a deal with the devil and the devil made them comfortable. As long as they have their bread and circus they won't care that the devil eats their baby's penis and puts their wife into a pen filled with niggers.

Twice? The plane was one, what was the other?

Technically they are correct, it would be a disaster for globalists, everyone else would be just fine.

Rotschild shouldn't need the echo, it's almost the sound itself.

You mean the third attempt of the globalist project. British colonialism was the first, USSR was the second, the EU is the third.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-claims-someone-deliberately-tampered-with-his-car-causing-accident-on-motorway-a6794371.html

Just reading or hearing the name Rothschild makes me puke. It's like ipecac in verbal form.

Sorry shlomo, into the oven you go.

lol….

You mean (((the western world))).

>"The French police looked at it and said that sometimes nuts on one wheel can come a bit loose – but not on all four," he added.
>He added: "The French police and mechanics looked at it but I have made no formal report in this country. The mechanics were absolutely certain of [foul play] but I have decided to take no further action.
Well shit, Nige. Hang in there. I've driven some 60km with a loose screw on my wheel just fine, this however is suspicious and malicious to the umpteenth degree.

Except no one's talking about the literal, wider concept when they say globalism. They're talking about the jewish conspiracy that's been going on since the early 20th century and the EU is only one aspect of that conspiracy. Lurk more.

Couldn't have put it better myself

Poor Nigel.

how good it would feel for him if Brexit won though, it's his life's work

we can only dream of accomplishing something so important

Huge boost for Brexit, everyone knows who the Rothschilds are.

We love good old Nige lad don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Great deal of Holla Forumsacks are Americanoos, Trump came out of nowhere at the time and said things nobody was saying when majority (as far as I recall) had given up democratic change, Trump has the asshole flair that Nige's more relaxed and down to earth style doesn't which is in a sense closer to Holla Forums.
I have high hopes for Brexit and I've heard Nige is sadly planning to retire from politics afterwards, but man oh man, just what kind of photo finish would that be?
Nige is a pretty cool bloke and I'm just a Eastern European pissant.

Not everyone's seen The Money Master's, m8.

You have to go back…

I live in my home country and it's not Poland, Bulgaria or Romania, m8.

IF YOU WANT TO HELP WITH BREXIT, GET IN HERE ALSO

Didn't Nigel say "Trump went too far" with the proposed ban on muslims?
Nigel's problem is that he's too tame.

That's the same thing. The Round Table/Imperial and USSR efforts were the same project.

Always do the opposite of what (((they))) say-

Nice try Shlomo

I don't get it. Why don't you people trust Rothschild? Doesn't he belong to one of the families who brought much prosperity to the British Empire and the west?

You need to remember that British people are essentially subhuman. Imagine the Bernie fags in the USA. They are some of the worst of the worst of American politics. Now understand that in the UK, those people would be considered right wing Tories.

If you want to say that parasites on Western prosperity are the ones who create it.

Nice b8 m8 it rate it 8/8.

Are you fucking retarded? Do you even know the history of the Bank of England? They jewed everything from start to finish and are still jewing.

this is like if a white person moved to china, somehow filled position at the top news outlet which was read by every chinese person in their own country, and then addressed them like "WE SHOULD DO THIS" and "WE SHOULD DO THAT" as though actually speaking for chinese people

quite strange

He meant he thought he had crossed a political line and wouldn't survive it, not that he necessarily disapproved. He thought mudslime sympathizers could stump the Trump.

Brits are cucks and saying that would kill UKIP and Brexit and any hope for the JewK.

Did this really written Rothschild?

Good Lord, I think it really IS happening!

To be fair, so are Americans. American politicians are deathly afraid of the media and worship the pollsters. When that is the model of success in politics, and someone openly defies it, it is reasonable to assume his career will be troubled, if not cut short.

Thankfully more people are losing faith in the media and Farage was wrong.

Dubs confirm

if there were ever a time to litter the streets with red pills it is now

fucking sad state of affairs tbh m80

Trump and Brexit. Make Western Civilization Great Again.

Yes, what a great thing. Let's not give up on something like that, lel.

Guess what time its is?

Rothschild dump time

To be fair to the Tesco employee, it's mainly Australians that are familiar with the rules of knifey spoony.

Done.

And remember: 1 post = 1 shekel less

Well thanks to the French Revolution for giving the Rothschilds the power that they have.
When the Revolutionary armies invaded Hesse Mayer Amschel Rothschild got his hands on the private fortune of the former ruler of Hesse, WIlhelm IX.
Then the French took over Frankfurt and enacted the revolutionary laws giving equality to the jews.
If it wasn't for the French Revolution and "Enlightenment" bullshit Mayer Amschel Rothschild's descendents would still be living in the Frankfurt Ghetto and would require a pass to leave it.
Thanks Masons!

Did anything good come out of the French Revolution?

A nice anthem?

what role does napoleon play in all this?

Thanks user. Saved em all.

Could you upload this somewhere please? MEGA?

If some Holla Forumsack wanted to an hero and take out one Rothschild, who would it be? Think of someone who would do damage in the future and not someone who has already done damage and is old and about to die.

MEGA is possibly (((pozzed))).
Just save AND name them manually like a true man

Nathaniel

first pic

Also

Soros is an old piece of shit and he's still doing massive damage. Those parasites are nocive until their last breath

that's the problem, "save with original file name" doesn't work anymore and you have to inspect element to get the full original name if it's too long. just because mega released 20 ip addresses under court order doesn't mean they're collaborating with NSA.

I'll see what i can do

Holy fucking shit is that stanley fischer in the back?

Just a room full of fucking evil.

Apparently, yes

FOR YOU

anonfiles.com/file/2b27efe9ff2b24237de934d198d3a772

Nice word. Always good to amplify one's vocabulary.

bump

thanks bro

It is not only a duty, but a pleasure.

There needs to be some sort of final solution to the jewish problem

but we'd need 25cm of wood * 6 gorillion Jews

too expensive tbh fam. it's not like wood just grows on trees, you know.

This will never be not funny

I'm taking this as a threat.

your bait-fu is weak

Fucking hell (((they))) are all coming out of the woodwork now. This is a sign we are on the right track.

Friendly neighborhood rammar nazi here

When referring to people, the term is "hanged", not "hung"

bumping for shekelcaust.

#MakeBritainGreatAgain

Trump World Order begins 2017

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Good pasta

Korean and Japanese (((cryptos))) are pushing Korean immigration to Japan, just sayian.

What's the story here?

First Brexit than Trump World Order

Bump

top bump

low bump

The only positive thing I can say about the Rothschilds is that they're quite extravagant.

You know, despite being the most cancerous family to the western civilization in nearly half a century, I can't help but admire the Rothschilds. Using lies, deception and their cunning ability to manipulate others, they have acquired the vast majority of wealth in the world, formed a network of agents that provides them with the most unique and efficient tool of civilization - information - to predict, manage and control the outcome of most events, financed war and destroyed entire nations to their whim and one single family even created a country which is aided and funded by the most powerful military nation in the world - the United States of America. These people, regardless of the opinion you have of them, organize and shape society as they see fitting.

I do not understand one thing though. Holla Forumstards like to glue themselves to the fascist and Nazism regime. I assume this is so because these ideologies persecuted the jews. But why not align to the Gilded Age? It would seem to be the only time period when the white men truly prospected by using the tools provided by the jews and outside of their sphere of control. In fact, I would pin-point the roots of this era as what made the United States the most powerful nation as we know it today. Capitalism was exploited to its full capacity by the white men and for the white men. One of the pictures incorrectly labelled communism and capitalism as two sides of the same coin since they were theories put forth by the jews but capitalism has existed long before this family extended its influence and many of the its modern principles were written by Europeans who had no affiliation to jews even if they were latter expanded by jews.

They didn't raise to power completely by their own effort. Let's just say they got "kickstarted" by some "entities". I won't go further since this would go beyond Holla Forums dominion

The scrounge that is in charge of US war ministry oversees Rothschild shekels.

What bull shit image is this?

looting egypt helped.

I honestly have no idea, they've ruined probobly hundreds of elite families, and everyone in those circles knows about these fuckers.

Explain.

Among many things

Shekel, Shekel, du musst wandern,
von der einen Hand zur andern.
O wie schön, o wie schön,
Shekel lass dich ja nicht seh'n.

You don't understand, the object of this phony vote was always to create (((market instability))) and ((((((((((((shekels for the rothschilds)))))))))))))) i think i broke my echo.

(((Nigel Farage))) always was and always will be a Jewish Agent of the City of London (not just rothschild by the rothschilds are their spokespeople if you can call them people).

Either way we will be jewed so just don't vote in this phoney bullshit.

(((Ge-orge So-ros))) did the samething with (((Ja-cob Ro-th-schild))) and the Prototype of the Euro in the 90s.

I will only give you this hint, it will probably seem vague and inconclusive to you, but it's a good start for a mundane mind (no offense intended)

Don't forget to keep in mind the "Cohen gene"

From the video:

"Rav Michael Laitman: In fact, we are not coming from here. We came from there (points to outer space). This is Israel at their root. So we went through such a route that took us inside by, what is called the “shattering of the vessels”… the shattering of the collective soul…

Question from the audience: Who is the chief of staff that sent the commanding unit?

Rav Michael Laitman: Him. The Creator. Israel is a part of Him…

Question from the audience: So, this chief of staff sent this commanding unit

Rav Michael Laitman: Sent the commanding unit. Gave them strength. Gave them the connections. Everything….

But… they have no choice. He broke them. He shattered them. What does it mean? In order to put them inside the hostile land, he had to give them the same form as that hostile land. It’s like we go into a country as an undercover team. And each one of us is exactly like the people of the land. Say we’re being sent somewhere now – Africa for instance. So we’ll take on the same shape and form of the people in Africa. The characteristics, traits, approach, interests, everything. The same exact for – inside and out… You know, it’s like an undercover agent. He is there for a while, no one touches him, he has to start working, build a house, family… Everything is fine for years and years. After that, he starts doing something. He gets a reminder from outside. You gotta start working. He already forgot about it and all of a sudden they call him. Here is your commander, and this and that, you know – like in the movies… This is what’s happening with us. We have to wake up. We have to remember that we have a special mission. And really, this isn’t our place. We’re coming from a completely different place. So we have to find our friends according to this awakening. Did you get a phone call? I got a phone call, he got a phone call and so on. And then we gather as a group. So from this entire planet, we are aliens coming from a different galaxy. We receive this ray of light – this awakening – individually. And now we’re gathering as groups starting to prep ourselves to conquer Earth. That’s the mission.

Question from the audience: How do we conquer it?

Rav Michael Laitman: How do we conquer it? We’re also sent the method. We’re being shown everything gradually. We’re being taught. Not being taught, but kind of trained and activated… which sets our minds in motion. But in fact, it’s coming from our original planet. And thanks to that original natural force we have, we will takeo ver those living on Earth.

Why are you looking at me like that? You don’t believe me? I’m telling you seriously! It’s even more than that. It’s not a different galaxy – it’s a different universe. It’s a different dimension altogether. That’s who we are…

Question from the Audience: “…Why are they aliens?”

Rev. Michael Laitman: “They’re aliens because…. I’m not talking about their external form – their body or their flesh and blood organs. I’m talking about that interior that does not exist in other people in the world on Earth but only in them. It’s the inner software that is in them here coming from the other world.”

“…What we’re talking about now is the phase where those undercover agents have to connect together and organize themselves in order to conquer Earth…

So we came here in order to put things in order – like in our home planet…”

I've always wondered about that third picture. What is it showing, exactly?

It shows how a busload of people have their fingers in all major companies, NPOs, NGOs, political movements, media etc. 70% of the people in the ring are jews btw.

Western politicians basically work in a framework set by these people.

Its like you faggots dont even try anymore. I hope you dont get your daily shekel for this

We need memes of our own like this to make Holla Forumsacks powerful.

KEBAB

The High Elder of Jews Speaks!

Bump

Jews are a caricature of themselves.