Having sex with a prostitute

With prostitute.
First sex ever.
Shes not bad looking but this shit is boring.
Id rather go back to fapping on my own.
Fucking hentai can get me WAY harder.
She doesnt even do anal.

How is your mom?

Dunno and dont care
Havent seen her in months

Where did you find her? Backpages?

Sue her, she isnt doing that for free.

Heres what happened.
We start at it in the motel room
Her friends are over
After 10 mins she says some more people are coming so I should wait outside to do it in her car
I wait for to long
I come back and knock and hear them talking about me
What i made out was her friends telling her to go out and just do it
Bitches really trying to rob me? Lol
I can call the cops on her

Yeah

Tried everything except the things I wanted (which sshe doesnt do) and didnt even nut.

I just returned home and fapped.

I actually nutted to the idea/memory of it.

I know im technically not a virgin anymore, but id still consider myself so after this awful experience.
Her pussy also smelled like shit. Literally.

She was 19. No experience on her part.
Her handjob was just yanking it fast and left and right.

you fucked up you dumb bastard go find a real 3d girl and get her emotionally dependent upon you (that way you'll get the ass & whatever else you want, people say don't stick your dick in crazy but emotionally compromised bitches are just so ez) or just stick to 2d, never go halvsies

It's interesting how Donald didn't care about her emails/corruption until she became his political opponent.
It's also interesting how he liked Cruz, Rubio, and other republican candidates until they became his opponents.

Do you really believe he cares about the improvement of his country? Or does he only care if it aligns with his interests?

Due to a combination of the condom and the nature of the pussy, I couldn't feel when my dick was in.
She's not loose, but not tight, either. I just couldn't know when I was in.

nobody likes their first time

just keep at it

Next time I'll find me some experienced tight pussy that doesn't mind doing all the regular things.
And I won't shy away from black women; they know how to work it. (this girl was white)

have you considered an asian massage parlor?

those have some amazingly skilled women

Are they prostitutes, or just masseuses?

most are prostitutes. if the parlor has any kind of red or pink lights on the window or door, it's pretty much guaranteed they offer sexual services in addition to massage

OP

hentai may be able to get you harder but only b/c you were fucking a prostitute and not a real person. A big part of sex is the desire/conquest/emotional side of it. prostitute sex is just releasing a physical urge, if you pick up a girl at the bar its more satisfying b/c you had to use your wits or charm in order to fuck her, you know that she wants to fuck you back and she finds you either attractive or funny or at least an agreeable person to be around. So if you are fucking a prostitute you know deep down she doesnt like you, you arent special, she didnt really orgasm and you know she wouldnt be fucking you if you didnt explicitly pay her, without that emotional feedback sex can be boring

Just to give you a clearer picture: I got hard from looking at her pics in backpage and at the thought of having sex for the first time.
I also went back and fapped to the "good" parts, as I wrote here in

There's nothing emotional to me when fapping, but I nut anyways.

Hows the office ctr?

ctr?

into the trash she goes

doesnt matter if you fapped later, everything i said is still relevant, the physical release without the emotional side will still leave you feeling empty. her being hot means nothing to you and everyone else because you didnt woo her with your charm and earn the pussy, you paid her. whores can be fun, from time to time but you are missing a BIG part of real sex.

do what the other user said and find a massage parlor in the area, massages feel great, plus they usually tease you a for a bit so you get some of the anticipation feeling which, at least for me is a little closer to the real thing, you can walk out relaxed.

nothing can beat 2d. Hope you're proud of your lost wizard potential sodomite

WTF is this shit? I wasn't prepared for the OP, but this shit is just too much. Not everyone is a huge loser, you permavirgins.

Yes, it is possible to actually be normal and have a good first time.

that's every 3DPD, user

you know what's really bad, is having sex with a protestant

I did it once, and it caused two people to die and one to lose three fingers

did you just fuck your cat ?

True. But generally, a "first anything" is usually bad since you don't have any knowledge/experience.
First car, first shave, first concert, first steps, first makeup shit, first game match, first dateā€¦

I explicitly asked her what isn't allowed, and she only mentioned two things. JUST two.

God damn user, how do you fuck up fucking a prostitue. Seriously what the actual fuck.

You paid upfront?
That's always a bad idea for any service, unless actual written contracts are involved.

unless this is an actual brothel and you've exceeded a agreed time, ya fucked up.

I actually exceeded, but since she tried fucking me over and I looked physically upset about that and being kept waiting, she just did it.

First time. Even first sex.