How to tell if LSD isn't cut

Hey, I bought a pill of LSD for £10 and I am contemplating in taking it, how can I tell if it isn't some fake pill or made out of a harmful substance?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MYCfSh3N
1plsd.to/
lysergi.com/
dropfile.to/zD4M7CD
dropfile.to/SpBNQGb
dropfile.to/aBRrso4
dropfile.to/8oxCOcz
dropfile.to/OQfaDAr
dropfile.to/TkgLcYq
dropfile.to/CPkJF8K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have another person take it.
If they feel LSD-like effects in 30-90 minutes and aren't dying painfully, it's LSD.

Thing is, how do I explain to the police how my good friend died IF the former were to happen?

Tell them the friend got the LSD on their own and wanted to share some with you. Luckily, you waited for him to trip before you took some.

send it to me I take anything

Make it yourself. If you didn't make it, it's fake.

Enjoy schizophrenia.

How.

Why would it be cut?

It's certainly some kind of psychoactive drug, but I'm very suspicious of any pills for LSD. LSD is active in incredibly small amounts; they don't have to put it in a large Pill.

LSD is a bitch to synthesize. It's easier with prescription migraine medication as the starting point but still relatively advanced even for someone with organic chemistry experience.

It's not LSD

If it isn't on a blotter I would not take it. How big is the pill OP?

it's probably not LSD, it could very well still give you a trip though

legit LSD is rare as fuck

you're wrong in so many ways op.

drugs are for sodomite losers
never assume you got legit LSD, that shit is rare as fucck
also, you got it in a pill… yeah go fuck yourself
its probably an NBOMe, enjoy death
why would you ever take LSD when shrooms exist?
get off Holla Forums and stop being a retarded drug fiend
do your own research
don't buy LSD
buy a test kit
fix yourself up or kill yourself
if you're this fucking desperate you should just take it and jump off a building
i hate you

Forget LSD, OP!
3,000mg of ascorbic acid daily, will most-definitely fuck-up your shit.
No need to thank me, either.
Enjoy.

>pill
>LSD

If it isn't on a blotter, it's not LSD.
Hell, even if it is on a blotter it's probably not LSD.

Stop fucking around and buy an Ehrlich test.

Also, don't be a fucking idiot and try to buy LSD on the streets. Legit LSD is ridiculously rare. You gun' get yourself ripped off and/or killed with NBOMEs 'n shit.

1P-LSD is legal, cheap and safe. Effects are indistinguishable from traditional LSD-25. Buy a bunch of it and forget about LSD-25. Take it from someone who has years of experience with both.

Is 1plsd.to a reputable site to order from?
I'm thinking of giving LSD a try, but I want to make sure I won't get duped, or led into a police trap.

Yes. Bought from BASH on multiple occasions. Had trouble with one out of three deliveries - my order got lost because their webshop changed domains - but after I sent them a mail they did their best to make up for it. Packaging is discrete, they send an unmarked registered package which contains an UV-proof storage bag (see pic). Can recommend them.

Thanks, will give them a try.

lol guys, i know the owner of that webshop personally, he makes a LOT of money through you junkies haha!!

pastebin.com/MYCfSh3N

Set it to expire in one day, so copy&paste it somewhere if you want to keep it. The excerpt is from the excellent "Recreational Drugs" by Professor Buzz. Some information is slightly outdated, but the basics are still valid.

Basically:
N-benzoyl-3-(B-carboxyethyl)-dihydroindole + thionyl chloride & aluminum
chloride -> l-benzoyl-5-keto-l,2,2a,3,4,5-hexahydrobenzindole -> brominate -> react with methylamine
acetone ethylene ketol -> hydrolize -> treat with sodium methoxide -> acetylate -> reduce with sodium borohydride -> convert to hydrochloride -> treat with thionyl chloride in liquid sulfur dioxide -> convert to nitrile with sodium cyanide in
liquid hydrogen cyanide -> methanolyse -> hydrolize -> dehydrogenate with catalyst -> LSD

Not realistically doable without a reasonable amount of practical experience with Organic Chemistry. Requires lab-grade equipment, and is therefore not feasible for small-scale operations. Very dangerous, too - a fuckup at the wrong moment will kill you and ruin your product.

Send him my compliments, his service and product never disappointed me so far.

will do, i tried it once, but still prefer the "actual" lsd, potency is about the same id think

Sound gompligated and eggspensive.
Still, I got a whole life to learn about organic chemistry.

From my experience 1P-LSD is effectually identical to LSD-25. Same dosages produce same effects. Did multiple double-blind tests with some friends and was not once able to differentiate between the two.

My first few experiments with knowingly taking 1P-LSD were skewed by the circumstance that I went into it consciously searching for differences to LSD-25, which influenced the direction of the trip. Confirmation bias is a tricky factor with psychedelics.

Later experiments were conducted with way less initial expectations and did indeed produce results that were practically indistinguishable from comparable LSD-25 experiences.

my lsd plug just got arrested. what is the website for BASH? is it a tor thing? sorry for being dumb

It's a clearnet site, no TOR required. If you want maximum security you can access their webshop via TOR, but it's not really necessary since 1P-LSD is currently legal in most nations. Check your local drug laws before you order, obviously.

URL is 1plsd.to/

As far as I'm aware they do not ship to the US. If you live across the pond you'll want to order from Lysergi.
lysergi.com/

You are german…

he could also be swiss or austrian

Spoken like someone that know nothing about chemistry.

As far as I'm aware they do not ship to the US. If you live across the pond you'll want to order from Lysergi.

Thanks for the info user, it's appreciated. I checked out lysergi and it appears to be down. Does anyone else have a US vendor they reccommend for 1P-LSD or similar products?

What does the thing look like? If it's a pressed pill it's probably not lsd. If it's a sugar or even a cap it could be lsd.

In the US we have laws about not getting arrested in situations like that. Never been in that situation anywhere in Europe.

I read so many people projecting like this. The real thing exists in the world.

I've found them to be fairly close as well. Haven't done 1p an awful lot though.

Gut beobachtet, user.

Nah, he was right. I'm German.

Can't speak for all of Europe, but here in GE you will not be persecuted for calling an ambulance / the cops when a drug trip goes wrong. Not even if you're obviously tripping yourself. Ties into our drug laws, which state that while possessing any amount of illicit drugs is an offense, consuming drugs isn't.
If you run into particularly shit-headed cops they will argue that you technically had to possess the drugs in order to consume them and use that to persecute you for passing around a joint and similar shit. Never gets through in court, though. Generally speaking you only get sentenced if you deal or if you drive under the influence, everything else is considered too insignificant to go in front of a judge.

If you live in one of the few places where LSD-25 is still commonly available, consider yourself lucky. Here it has been almost completely replaced by 1P-LSD, ALD-52 and NBOMEs.
Makes sense, economically - ordering and trafficking LSD-25 from illicit labs is risky as fuck and expensive, whereas ordering research chems in bulk carries almost no legal risk and costs a fraction of the money. No dealer in his right mind would stick to LSD-25 when there's such an amount of lucrative alternatives around. Most of the customers can't tell the difference anyways.

Done a lot of LSD-25 in the past, done 1P-LSD roughly 100 times over the last few years. Spent some months microdosing 1P-LSD, too. I find it very difficult to find differences between the two substances because every individual experience depends on so many factors.

Physiologically, they seem to cause the same effects… both cause CNS overstimulation, resulting in the typical "shivery" and restless feeling. Both cause a fairly significant increase in heart rate and blood pressure. Both make me feel like I've pissed my pants, eventhough I didn't. Both dilate my pupils to ridiculous levels.

Psychologically… it's hard to tell, really. For me, no two LSD trips are the same. Sometimes the trip is intensely visual, sometimes it's ridiculously introspective and psychedelic, sometimes I just feel unwell and foggy for five hours and that's that. I experienced those variations both with 1P-LSD and LSD-25. I believe environmental/personal factors played a more important role than the type of substance.

This stuff is legal?

On the site you can even pay via bank account. Would I not get in trouble or be blacklisted if I bought it like that?

(Yes I know about Bitcoin, I'm too stupid for Bitcoin)

I should clarify that by GE I really meant Lower Saxony and the rest of Northern Germany.
Bavaria and some other southern states are significantly more strict about drugs. DO NOT get caught with 3g of weed in Bavaria and expect to walk away with a warning.

Depends on where you live. In Germany it is, wherever you live it might not be. Check your local laws before you place an order.

Never had any trouble. The product is legal, the seller is a registered business - why would I get blacklisted?

The bank transfer is discrete, too. All your bank ever sees is a transfer to "Bash Labs", which isn't really all that conspicuous.

deutscher Bernd actually :)

Thank you. I researched a bit and am amazed about this!

N'Abend, Bernd!

Enjoy it while it lasts, our local Flachpfeifen at the Bundesgesundheitsministerium are working hard to push legislation that will ban legal highs across the board, regardless of how dangerous they actually are.

The very fact that it is a pill means that it is not 100%

I don't know if you get tens of sheets or even crystal by the gram then I've seen lsd-25 for less than I've ever seen 1p prices for. I've only done 1p for the novelty but found the price to prohibitive relative to lsd.

The other thing about acid is that amongst psyche dealers it's really kind of the gold standard and an indicator for the quality of other drugs. If someone sells psyches in the US they usually have the package: k, boomers, dmt, mdma, sometimes coke and whatever other else is trending. If the quality of someone's acid is suspect everything else is doubted and they lose credibility.

That's also why thumbprint trips are tossed around liberally if you have references as a consistent dealer.

Anyone is capable of buying a sheet of nbome from the internet and selling to kids to make a quick buck. But I've never seen a dealer with a significant reputation that does it for a living try anything like that.

This is what the scene in Germany used to look like back in the late '90s, but now it's a different story. Enjoy it while it lasts, I'm genuinely jealous.

Back in the day I used to pay 1DM/hit, but by 2005 the price for a single tab hovered around 10€-15€ - which is much worse than it sounds, because 1DM roughly equals 2€.
Nowadays psych dealers are pretty much nonexistent unless you live in major cities, and even then they're rare.
LSD-25 is nearly impossible to find. There's plenty of chumps who sell "Pappen" - "blotters" - but nine times out of ten they are some RC, and one time out of ten you get ripped off and they are literally just paper. Prices are high, too. There's no real standard, people just make up prices on the spot. I have seen anything from 5€/tab to 20€/tab.
DMT and Mescaline I haven't seen on the streets for decades. K is rare, but obtainable with some effort.

You want Speed or Meth, though? You got it, man. Anything Amphetamine-related is dirt-fucking-cheap and available everywhere. 10g of Speed so fresh it's still seeping through the baggie 'n shit cost ~30€. Clean as hell, too. Too bad I'm not into stims, if I was I'd be enjoying myself much much more here.
MDMA, too. There's tons of import from the Netherlands, and dem pills we got here are scary good. It's not uncommon to find 300mg pills for 2€/piece.

For psychonauts like me the options are slim, though. 1P-LSD is pretty much the only easily available safe psychedelic around, which is why I stocked the fuck up on it in case it gets banned.

My personal theory is that the majority of clandestine labs in Europe got shut down between 2003 and 2010, causing the current drought of psychedelics here. Most of the supply needs to be imported from overseas, which naturally caused prices to rise.

That's indeed a bit sad, and some of those prices are outrageous, but I suppose when prices get that high it helps explain why people would start selling fake stuff in the first place. I've never seen a tab sold for more than $10 for a single one, and I think the most I've seen a strip go for is like 80 and even then it was like a solid 150mics per.

Are the precursors for mescaline and dmt not legal there? In the us you can ship san pedro cuttings and some plant matter with relatively high dmt content (just not the vine). Most of the extraction is done by part-timers but it's fairly easy to find legit stuff, slightly more difficult to find really high quality crystals for dmt though.

I've been trying to tone down my amphetamines use, it just wears you down. Though I took some vyvanse today, the only upper I've been doing recreationally recently is crack. But most of the good mdma I've seen here has supposedly been from europe, though amateur mda is pretty common and also pretty desirable amongst psychonauts though less so with the general public.

Some years ago pressed pills with meth became really common and most people started going for crystal mdma because they thought it would be 'cleaner'. Then people got scared of bathsalts etc but people still haven't really gone back to pills for the most part. I always felt like getting a mixed pill with something you don't know in it was part of the fun, but obviously not everyone agrees.

It's interesting that you say you don't think there are labs in europe. It's only hearsay but I've heard fairly consistently that the biggest labs for 25 are in Sacramento and Geneva (also occasionally canada).

Anyways what are your solutions other than 1P? Do you use DNMs or have you tried to growing some of your own substitutes?

You know honestly it sounds stupid, and some of this might be from my limited experience in Europe, but I haven't noticed cultural events that focus on psyches like we have in the US.

Some of it's probably the history of lots of drug dealers hitting the road when the dead play shows but there are a lot of bands that attract dealers who mostly sell psyches. Plus there are local things like COSM. There are psyche dealers that cater locations (mostly big cities and college towns) but there are a lot that get in gear and come out of the woodwork for the summer.

In my experience in europe the closest thing I saw were edm (especially psytrance) festivals where there were some psyches but mostly uppers.

Not stupid at all, sadly you're pretty much spot on. Not much psychedelic culture going on here in Europe.

At festivals most people take XTC, Speed or Meth. Sometimes coke. Psychedelics are rare and hard to find on location. If you're extremely lucky there's some guy selling 2C-B or MDA somewhere for outrageous prices.

I'm not saying everyone should do them, but access to psyches should be factored into HDI in a civilized society.

Since this is now pretty much a general-purpose drugs thread I might as well start dumping shit.

Disclaimer: depending on where you live some of these docs might be illegal to possess. Download and view at your own risk.

A Multidisciplinary MXE Analysis
dropfile.to/zD4M7CD

Total Synthesis II by Strike
(requires .djvu reader)
dropfile.to/SpBNQGb

Piperine Extraction from Black Pepper
(Piperine is a precursor for MDA and MDMA)
dropfile.to/aBRrso4

Psychedelic Information Theory by James L. Kent
dropfile.to/8oxCOcz

Recreational Drugs by Professor Buzz
dropfile.to/OQfaDAr

SYNTHETIC REDUCTIONS IN CLANDESTINE AMPHETAMINE AND METHAMPHETAMINE LABORATORIES
dropfile.to/TkgLcYq

Speaking of stocking up on drugs before they're made illegal I wish I did that with mxe. There are people that I know that I feel like have kilos tucked away but I don't know how many more times I'll ever be able to do it. People have become more and more stingy with it over time.

Yeah, shame about MXE. Never got to experience it when it was legal, and the chances of getting the opportunity now are slim to none.

One can only hope that there'll be sensible drug laws within our lifetime… there's so much hard to get shit that I want to try.

A Laboratory History of Narcotics, Amphetamines and Derivatives Vol. 1 by Jared Ledgard

dropfile.to/CPkJF8K

Ordering shrooms is relatively safe, right? I'd grow my own, but it's illegal to even have those spore syringes in my state. Nobody can ship them here.

Ordering from where, and where to? You talking darknet markets or what?

Generally speaking - no, it's not safe to order shrooms. Same risks that apply with all black market orders apply with shrooms, too.

Maximum OpSec goes a long way to minimize the risk, but you might always get unlucky and get a controlled delivery.

It's not necessarily my favorite diss (very similar to k) but it was just really cheap and way more potent. Like if you had no tolerance you could do lines of less than .1 gram to feel it pretty food but not be holed for 8 hours. In 2012 I remember it being a little under $300 for 10 grams. 10 grams of vet grade ketamine would cost me like 400, you have do lines 2-3x the size for a similar peak and it lasts like a quarter the time.
And to be fair I always argued there are plenty of times when you don't really want to be that high for 8 hours so K had it's place. But when mxe went away I wasn't so crazy about spending the type of money that I did on k before mxe came around.
Anyways I miss mxe.

Just the size of shrooms make them less safe to order than just about anything or powder. But like is I think getting at with opsec: how well it's shipped is the lions share of what causes risk, and for that you just have to read reviews.