It's war time boys

Hillary will win. She has done it already, it's all rigged. If we want her out the people of the US will have to fight her. Post your weapon

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3884330/PLATELL-S-PEOPLE-reform-rape-laws-s-anti-men.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Swedish Mauser and dragon dildo.

Just liberals do chimpouts, see yurop please, its literally destroyed and nothing is happening, but say something mean against the guy rapping your daughter and shit happens.

/le end

are u some sort of yurop expert?

Trump might win, don't listen to CNN shilling

un pcqts

They're not going to be able to rig this one like they did Romney vs. King Nigger. There's too many people coming out for Trump.

Did you also think Iraq had WMDs?

im in UK, even the liberal papers mention muhhh evil russians, when in reality having Assad there is the lesser evil than ISIL. some shit is going down …

When something is obvious you dont need to bee an expert.

And you cant talk about rapists because you can be jailed.

you also don't have to be an expert when you don't have a clue what you're talking about

feminists have been doing more
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3884330/PLATELL-S-PEOPLE-reform-rape-laws-s-anti-men.html

My weapon is Magicka de Spell's face-change spray.

Soon all nations will be at war in the Middle East, just as predicted. Why do think God put so much oil there. Nobody would give a shit otherwise. We're in the end times boys.

Yeah, that video is from South Africa, but now the apartheid is gone, so its ok.

Not mine but pretty similar.

This is the most handy weapon to use in these situations.

S-she already w-won by r-r-rigging. T-to late D-d-drumpf!

posts one video, thinks yurop is 'literally destroyed', probably never visited yurop
what are you 12?

Then shouldn't Trump just rig it too? And then if he wins and the Clinton campaign attempts to accuse him of rigging it, they'd look like a bunch of hypocrites after railing against his accusations for so long.

Yurop is fine, you rednecks complaining need to visit Dearborn Michigan or something, I live in mainly white town in UK, Muslims stay in big cities.

Warrior Queen and protector of the chans. She will rise up and protect.

I'd use this

GLORIOUS RIFLE OF SERGEI MOSIN DESIGN WILL CARRY US TO VICTORY AGAINST KEBAB

what the fuck do you know about my town livin' in a yurop cracker box…

sodomite

muh lady

The election ballot is your best weapon. Never vote Dem or Rep ever again, 3rd party only.

My H&K USP9 with a shit ton of ammo and a K-BAR for removing kebab.

Good luck finding 7.62x54R ammo in a SHTF situation and hitting the broad side of a barn door with a garbage rod.

Based Alex would be ashamed of you /k/omrade.

Fuck off Alex. You were a fucking annoying sodomite back at cuckchan /k/ and you still are now.
No one likes you. Kill yourself and your shit meme.

Holy shit the damage control is real

How 'bout you just give us a source and save your shit-stirring.

I'll use this woman's dismembered limbs as meat melee weapons.

Do you think she'd mind?