Look I'm not racist and I even have a non-white gf, but this is kind of going too far

Look I'm not racist and I even have a non-white gf, but this is kind of going too far.

This is peoples' houses and private land we're talking about here. Why shouldn't you be able to say you don't want someone to live or stay there for whatever illogical reason?

If you want to deny some black Caltech graduate because you think all blacks are criminals or you want to deny some white philanthropist because you think whites are not trustworthy then that is your fucking prerogative.

What do you normalfags think about this?

I fucked up guys, wrong email

Trump will put a stop to this nonsense. Vote for the right to choose who sleeps in your bed. Hotels and taxi drivers are racists by definition and far too many are even literally white! it's time to put a stop to all this by voting Goldwaterburg/Watkins for a yiddish revival.

no, he wont

Then why are you here?
So does every cousin fucker in Pakistan. Your virtue signal is ignored.
never mind it's b8

It's not a requirement to be racist to be here

says who?

This isn't Holla Forums

oh, my fault

no one forces you to work with airbnb

He can't even get a regular girlfriend!

This isn't 4chan

why are u posting this racist shit here then?

This looks like a third party service.
Meaning the actual services you provide as the host don't require the involvement of a network to connect you, it just makes things easier.
This also means that the network company can only have such a "commitment" if the majority of the hosts agreed with it, otherwise they would just leave and the company wouldn't have a business.

The very fact that you're trying to justify your hypotheticals against a very light and vague policy of a commercial company speaks otherwise. Hell, no one said you even had to be truthful about your discrimination, but here you are wanting to openly use it.

Holy fuck what a tryhard

kill yourself.

I want ALL normalfags and shills to leave.

I don't want them to leave! (╯︵╰,)
Then there is less people who think like they do! I think you & them are a nice balance that's necessary for non-static discussion & ideas. (^~^)…

(´∀`)~*I want to smoke marijuana!*

You know, OP, I had the same reaction to this when it was on the news or something.

Current year and all that shit. Literally nothing else can said about it. It's the current year, user. Current year!

I'm sure Airb&B will handle this shit diffrently in each country but in America its simply no longer debatable that you can deny people service on the basis of race or whatever. Since 1965 the debate has been over so you would have to repeal the civil rights act and the public accommodation clause which is unlikely it will happen. Not enough people to actually want that, and libertarians are memes in this country (What is Aleppo? Is that the man who builds the raods?).

Unless you're autistic you should be able to find some kind of sneaky way to make your will manifest. Its social darwinism, only people who are smart enough should be able to break the law and get away with it, everyone else needs to be held in a short leash for their own good and more importantly, mine.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Good.

Boycot them, you cannot trust that these people will be competent enough to judge whether you are treating people without judgement or bias. They haven't even provided the criteria by which they plan to judge you upon,as far as you are concerned "treating everyone… with respect" can mean whatever they want it to mean.

starting with yourself, no doubt
Go get your validation as a human being elsewhere.