After they defeat ISIS they want to break up the region. Its been the plan the whole time

archive.is/wlD7G

Of course we knew this the whole time. Video related. This is why ISIS was created.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
voltairenet.org/article186019.html
socialmatter.net/2016/01/31/not-all-geopolitical-problems-are-americas-fault/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was divided into three provinces before the creation of modern Iraq.

A big source of butthurt amongst mudslimes, niggers and their cuck, kike, cunt and faggot enablers is the fact that colonial borders, which paid no attention to the pre-existing tribal borders caused mortal enemies to be bound together under the banner of a nation that never existed for them. Thus, Rwanda, Lebanon, Niggeria, etc etc.

If they can make their own borders and get more secure countries out of it, that's in our interests as it would take away a large part of the rationalisation for the third-world invasion of Europe and New World White nations.

If they totally fuck it up, it shows that we were right - the idea that evil white devils can be blamed for everything is a finite resource, though it might not seem that way right now.

I really don't see how this is such a bad thing.

The real idea behind it is that if no strong, unified countries with a solid military and centralized ruling force are present, they will be nothing but playthings for the Israelis and (((Western))) interests. More than they already are, anyway. That's why they are so desperately trying to take down Syria and Iran, and Syria is barely hanging on right now. It was already supposed to be gone, but Obama has been surprisingly reticent to go along with (((their))) plans.

It's irrelevant. Whatever israel wants for greater israel it will get.

Post-Saddam Iraq is already a plaything for (((Western))) interests so your theory is gay and stupid

Wow they're going to stage a civil war between the different sects of islam.

Kosovo 2.0 when

Post-Saddam Iraq is aligning with Iran. It's not so subservient to the west as you seem to think.

Okay, was a plaything for (((Western))) interests. If splitting iraq into three separate states for shites, sunnis, and kurds was the plan they could have done it years.

ago

There have been areas in Iraq outside of control of the central Baghdad authority for some time now.

The first motivation was to line up the pockets of US companies. They tried to do nation building along the way.

This won't happen, because it would be an actually good thing, both for the region and geopolitically for Europe.

This user gets it.

Hello Ahmad.

I had a friend from Iraq. He said Jews were buying up the West side of Iraqi territory like gangbusters. Way over market value… So if you owned a stable home, you could get rich and bounce the fuck out to America or Europe or Saudi Arabia.

First the Arabs…. then the White Man using Chinese and black/spic military through the U.N.. But we knew that already, right Holla Forums?

globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

i saw this in a recent thread, That i cant actually find even in the Catalog anymore.

Is that a bad thing though?
All the different muzzies get their own countries once ISIS is gone and a majority of the fighting is over, meaning the rapefugees can go home.
Are there any downsides I'm missing?

Jesus Fuck-Mothering Christ, how fucking new/retarded are you user?

WHAT IN THE FLAMING FUCK MAKES YOU THINK THAT WILL BE A GOOD THING for anyone but Israel?

I mean… There is so much wrong with the stupid fucking thing you just typed, that I legit cannot even bring myself to try to put forth the effort required to explain to you how fucking stupid what you just typed out actually is.

Its like you don't realize ISIS was made by a US/Israeli/Saudi cooperative effort.
Its like you think a bunch of muzzies having their own micronations will be IN ANY WAY beneficial to the region or the world at large.
Its like you think the rapefugees - most of whom AREN'T EVEN FROM FUCKING SYRIA - are going to *poof* away from the Land of Magical Gibs and Fikki because, oh, hey, there are a bunch of shitty little hovels for each of the different types of mudkips now!
Its like you think Assad being defeated is IN ANY WAY a thing to look forward to - IOW, its like you learned NOTHING from Libya.
Its like this isn't perfectly in-line with exactly what the fucking Jews want.

Its like you're actually just THAT fucking retarded, and don't realize it - which leads me to believe you must be new.

You must be.

Because nobody could spend any amount of time on Holla Forums and still be so MONUMENTALLY FUCKING STUPID as to think the current state of Syria under the Assad regime being broken up by outside, Western-oriented intervention into a bunch of little pissed of mudslime microstates is a good thing.

Checked for I almost hope this is just a troll, but I suspect you're really that new/tarded.

Oded Yinon, “A strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties”, Kivunum, translated by Israel Shahak, February 1982.

voltairenet.org/article186019.html

HA HA HA

To be fair I think many are clinging to the hope that the rapefugees can be peacefully removed. Not happening. Simply by letting them in, Europe has guaranteed a future of bloodshed and it will explode in the next ten years. They won't go peacefully, and the countries they came from won't peacefully take them back even if you could round them up. So for native Europeans, it's kill or be killed. Just remember to string up your leaders alongside the rest when you're done.

tbf its not like this hasn't been happening for the last decade.

But its a Kurd talking, and they've been wanting their own country for a donkeys age. Fat chance of that says Erdogan.

No fucking shit

I literally did not say that. You are making shit up. It was a fucking question whether how it would be even remotely good or bad.

Why the fuck would I look forward to that? I've been Pro-Assad the entire time and I'm well aware of the consequences if he were to lose power

You are trying way too fucking hard to fit in. It's just pathetic

pick one retard

Pretty much /thread

Yeah, dose damn muslims and their anti-semitism, am I right, Shmuul?

interesting read:

socialmatter.net/2016/01/31/not-all-geopolitical-problems-are-americas-fault/

bump