July 18-21 - Republican National Convention
July 25-28 - Democratic National Convention
November 8, 2016 - Presidential election of 2016
January 20th, 2017 - New president Sworn into office

My predictions

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/17/riceforvp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's no way an impeachment would happen in 24 hours from the time Obama pardons Hillary.

why not? If it was a party line vote in the House it would clearly be successful.

Alt Route:

More like…..

Trump wins presidential election
Trump brings in sweeping new gun laws
Trump brings in sweeping new internet surveillance and censorship laws
Trump "causes" the collapse (But actually it's just pinned on him)
"Never another right wing president meme" begins
Ultra-leftists voted into power in new government
New digital currency implemented
"Wrong-thinkers" imprisoned/holocausted.
Elites glorious communist utopia begins

How the hell could the Democrats win if Hillary got indicted? The Democrat candidate would be so ill-prepared to go against Trump that they would be stumped at every corner.

ITT: Shills and defeatists

There is also no way Obama is pardoning anyone until January 19th.

give us your fucking timeline bro

Don't get me wrong: I will vote Trump and proudly wear my MAGA hat. But putting my own hopes and emotions aside, after 8 years of Obama's influence corrupting virtually every orafice of the political sphere, and the GOP becoming hopelessly detached from their support, I don't logically see a viable path to victory.

The best indicator that I'm wrong is the sheer number of people coming out to see Trump as opposed to Hillary: there is absolutely no passion on Clinton's side. But that's not scientific. If we were willing to accept polling data that showed Trump winning the primaries, we ought to accept polling from the same sources that shows him losing the election by wide margins.

I've predicted something in the middle east will be the pretext to start WW3.
The recent news of 50 diplomats in the state department wanting to bomb the shit out of Assad will lead to WW3 if Trump isn't elected.

I've also predicted that Hillary/DNC/Obama will heavily support the EU in their efforts to stabilize the union, which is happening.
I've also predicted that WW3 will be Russia, India, and China versus the EU and North America.

The recent muslim attacks have shifted the probabilities to the second half of my prediction:
American dominance.
Trump is all but elected, and his constant triggering of muslims further increases his odds of winning.
The gradual happenings in the UK along with Russia's involvement in our election is also shifting public opinion in Trump's favor.

sasuga in all fields for defeatist slide thread

Trump wins popular vote by a wide margin but is narrowly defeated by Hillary in the electoral college. Civil war ensues but is quickly won by the Trump side because the Liberals thought the guns could kill their enemies without having people holding them.
Trump abolishes the US and founds the Trumpnated states of Trump, and is crowned emperor Donald I of house Trump, long may he Trump.

Danish Queen Margrethe II resigns and is replaced by her son crown prince Frederik, now King Frederik X. King Frederik annexes most of southern Sweden, the Swedes tell themselves that giving up is the tolerant thing to do.
British Queen Elizabeth II dies of shock from her good friend Margrethe's resignation, prince Charles dies of shock from finally becoming king, prince William dies from getting murdered by prince Harry who want the throne. Nigel Farage crowned Emperor after it turns out that /Britpol/ is in fact the entire house of Lords shitposting.

Nestlé is bought by the Russian state and Skittles are rebranded "Taste the grey" to avoid the rainbow propagating gay agenda.

Japan reveals their population decline to be a sham and in fact they are the most populous nation on earth, only they have been hiding away most of the population underground to prepare for war. France immediately surrender, despite Japan's assurances that the war is with the Chinese.

You got a YT link for the original? Who the fuck is that kid and why, OH WHY, is he rapping about "not gay but I still take sausage" with his sister and her friends?

Two outcomes, first one

Second possibility

You missed the part with

You've never read the Turner Diaries eh?

Sounds like a fuckin' party

Supporters of former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice formally launched their campaign Friday to make the Stanford University professor the next Vice-President of the United States as the GOP running mate of Donald J. Trump.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/17/riceforvp/

4th of July attacks have been predicted for the past 20 years, its not going to happen

in all honesty, it's probably 40-50 million

A lot of them are working for the same zionists regardless of their stated political preference.

My predictions:

Forgot pic.