Gentlemen... to battlestations!

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

AHNENERBE BULLETIN

Holla Forums is currently under attack.

Shills are making threads and attacking conversation in this story in multiple ways.

They are learning from our arguments against them.

First they started a meme that a false flag means it was a completely fabricated non-casualty event. Evidence of ignorance on terms, confusing false flag with hoax.

They adapted to calling it a hoax.
You will see arguments posted to deter investigation of this event.

Such arguments include:

-"Muslims dindu nuffin"
-If you question this event as a hoax/false flag, you are defending Muslims
-You are a shill if you consider this to be a false flag
-If this is a false flag, everything is a false flag strawman

Many of their arguments make no sense, since it is common knowledge on Holla Forums that ISIS is an Israeli/Cia/Mossad operation. These posters however post with complete aversion to the topic of Israeli influence.

Now with evidence of the father of the shooter being involved with Obama and Hillary, the shill posters continued persistence only reveals their nature.

Reminder that it is standard Holla Forums procedure to investigate all events, and often make wild claims which are dismantled or reinforced by something called 'digging', which is a term for investigation.

As of yet, digging has been severely hampered by the aforementioned shilling. Be prepared to see a lot of false evidence used as sock puppet bait.

This volume of shilling is expected, but it appears to be more organized than before, such as Holla Forums during Sandyhook and Trayvon Martin.

This is also expected, due to organizations such as Applied Memetics now in the works.

Their goal is not to convince us of anything, they know they can't. Their goal is to obfuscate, deter conversation and investigation.

———————————————————

It's disinfo shilling warfare - and they have a lot of people employed doing it.

Could be computer programs they plug in things like "muslims dindu nuffing" and the bot spits it out again and again. A lot of the shilling seems half-assed by assholes who probably hate their job.

Some of the shilling is more nasty and argumentative - and seems like some fanatic is behind the keyboard. I'd guess they employee Israelis to do that sort of attack because it's hard to imagine an American doing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage out of principle because you’re the fucking namefag who thinks the faggot attack was a false flag.

GG NO RE

This is a prime example of one of our enemies.

+ Used a 'Holla Forums term'
+ Needlessly replied with sage to discourage others.
+ Discouragement of an idea that blames Jews/Israel
+ Discouragement of investigating an event that has not been proven.

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

Shill Tactics:
+ Complete illogical argument. This thread was not arguing supporting a false flag.
+ Outdated and never used 'GG NO RE'. I don't think I have heard that used since Starcraft / Diablo 2.
+ Summarizing what he wants others to take away from your post with green text.

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

Yep, sage and report. Thanks for shitposting.

holy fuck man it's getting real bad isn't it

They’re terrified of us. They didn’t think they had to fake the vote, so they didn’t put much effort into it. Now they will have to REALLY do it to win, but they can’t because it would be too obvious.

In 30 years, if we were to push extremely hard, we could undo the damage of the last 100.

Daily reminder the bilderberg conference is going on and there isn't a thread up about it.

What’s there left to say? We couldn’t get into the building, even to bomb it, because they sweep that shit so fucking hard.

If we know what they know, then we'll also know what they don't know.

Shill Tactics:
+ Complete disregard for anything you have said.
+ "Sage and Report" this puts Holla Forumsack against Holla Forumsack and burdens the mods.
+ Accusing of shitposting when OC was created and he has not contributed. This is called "Projecting" and is a Hallmark of the Jew.
+ Has already posted in the thread "Sage out of principle"

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

Rumsfeld, you’re drunk.

lol sage and report

Shill Tactics:
+ Has threatened to 'Bomb' Bilderberg(don't do this good way to get the feds on the board. That is what they want.).
+ "Nothing to say about Bilderberg"
+ Attacks people positively engaging with the OP

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

sage

Shill Tactics:
+ Endless "Sage and Report" this is how the Bot Operates. This burdens the mods and is probably why they are missing right now.

sage

ITT: Everyone is a shill
At least according to OP.

Shill Tactics:
+ See Above. This is a bot.

+ MSOffice Paperclip
+ He thinks he was being funny, yet he sages.
+ Discredits identification of Applied Memetics Bots / Agents.

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

sage

We must assume that the applied memetics is an ISIS front.

Hey idiot, people sage your thread because it's metashit and copypasta
>>>/polmeta/
Shit like this is liable to get you b&, even though you're 100% right.
Holla Forums is being shilled hard thanks to the recent shooting, be on the lookout for people confusing hoaxes with false flags, and thinking anyone that investigates an event(that's still an open federal investigation) is a "conspiritard"

OP is just more topic dilution bullshit, they've tried this before to fill Holla Forums with crisis actor garbage, fluoride mind control, GMO hysteria and similar idiocy to discredit Holla Forums and lower the level of discourse.

Sage, report, hide.

When this many threads are pure non-issues and distraction from discussion on things like:

The largest 'mass shooting' in U.S. History
Bilderberg
Brexit

Its time to take it out of /polmeta/

Sage is not a downvote
Report dismissed
Hidden to you but not to all

Your Anus Status: Pulverized

Shill Tactics:
+ Common Tactic of the Jew is the discredit an idea by association. This is why the JFK assassination and 9/11 are looked at with such scorn by the deep sleepers.
+ "Sage Report Hide"

I am with OP.

I am glad someone made a thread, even though I normally hate namefags, but in this case, it is warranted.

Between cuckchan overflow, summerfags, some type of raid, and obvious hardcore shills using some new techniques.

This board is a mess and is overwhelmed.

Shut off broadcasting and the internet for five years. That would do it. Redefine 1A to mean only written publications. Your children will thank you.

sure is samefag in here

I can guess OPs name is muhammad, the true assblasted shills are you cucks that thought you could turn Holla Forums pro muslim simply because it hates israel.

Haha you sure got me by calling me a samefag haha!

It's a wonder why you're still here even though you "hid" the thread and reported it though?

I wonder why :^)

Redpills of Zion
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
This document was created: September 23, 2013
This document was recently updated

Share it with your favourite podcasters or whomever you like.

Only using a name because the shills are here to prevent discussion of a false-flag.

sage

Who is we? You're a retard gtfo

Shill Tactics:
+ Equating the OP with "Muhammad". Their goal is to divert all inspection of Israeli influence. They want a culture shift on the board to be "Anti-Muslim Only".
+ Equating "False Flag" with being "Pro-Muslim"

You know we have IDs here? Maybe you are shill?

Yeah.
Not the first two.
not the first, last, third, or fourth.
Not a single one.

You seem retarded.

sage

That shitty salary ain't worth losing your self-respect over shitposting in a mongolian-imageboard.

Besides, why would an angry faggot continuously sage a thread when it does absolutely nothing?

It's just called "consensus cracking." Methods vary, but it's obvious the goal.

They also perform "consensus-forming" for creative reasons, eg guilt by association, after merging two groups.

It's all a shell game for them. It's not like they're fully people in the sense we are accustomed to understanding humanity and all the things we have in us, such as virtue, love, mercy, caution, righteousness.

sage

Enlighten on what sage does, newfaggot

Not this bullshit again… Fucking broken site. And how do you get rid of the list of shitty boards at the top, anyway?

Why did the jew get rhinectomy?
To match his dick.

This is what an actual paid shill looks like

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

Thanks for posting an example

So? He doesn't like you, shill. I don't like you either.

I agree with the sentiment that the main goal for them is to obfuscate and completely take the nuance out of our arguments. There is a difference from the plain "I hate Jews" and "Jews caused x because of y evidence." There is reason and evidence behind our arguments that appeals to outsiders. There is nothing wrong with blanket statements but for fuck sake we are better than that.

'k, you're full of shit

You're NSA then? I recognize the pseudo-transparency and irresolution of self.

Shill Tactics:
+ Projection is a common tactic of the Jew. He has called me the paid shill.
+ Replies to me as if I have engaged him and continues arguing with nobody.

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

Fuck you.

Shill Tactics:
+ Complete lack of understanding of post.
+ Has used two examples of what I have provided as "Shilling" and argues that I am saying those. This is more Jewish Projection.

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

lol salty

lol salty

lol salty

There's like 3 spergs in this thread having a seizure

oops, meant

to refer to the image you were showing in:

sage

That's not "shill tactics", ask your manager for more information about this place.

You're horrible at this shit

Come on, try harder

nah u

What a coincidence

What? Those statements aren't mutually exclusive. One is saying that if you question the attack, thinking it's a false flag, then you're defending Muslims and are therefore a shill; the other says if you think the attack was a false flag, then you're also a shill.

OP is right, we're getting shilled hard as fuck right now.

Report shill threads.

While I agree with you I'm not certain the mods will.
Also, Zyklon Ben thread isn't sliding shit and the transhumanism guy is a well known retard that does it for free and gets banned regularly.
not to the canadians.
u wot.

Seriously. I don't think I've ever seen people with more dedication for saging a thread

Has there been a mass shooting in the United States within the last 7 years that you think was entirely genuine and not the result of some kind of corporate conspiracy?

Actually, before you answer that, answer this: In a country of roughly 320million people, where firearms are (relatively speaking) easily accessible and affordable, do you find it unlikely that at least a few of those people might at least attempt a mass shooting?

yet highly unlikely

Hmm. Yes. Well, SOMETHING happened.

Wanna go /x/?

No, when you think about it, it's actually pretty crazy.

I guarantee you, this server likes to fuck with your images as if its sentient.

There is difference between "mass" shooting and media circlejerk about ebil whyte supremacists with assault rifles and >6,000,000 victims.

EXAMPLES OF SHILL THREADS

["question to non-white anons"]
+ Suggesting that this is a multicultural board.
+ Asks bogus and pointless questions attempting to get everyone to chip in their opinion.

[Fags Triggered by Pastor: "Fifty pedophiles were killed today…Orlando is a little safer tonight"]
+ Not relevant.
+ Implying that the attacks were not a false flag.

["Worshipping Kek #2"]
+ Slide thread to recycle old images

[]
+ No link
+ No Title, just a headline and the lyrics to maple syrup's national anthem

["PREDICT THE NEXT YEAR"]
+ No content
+ Copied and pasted event calendar
+ Blanket question attempting to get Anons to waste their time on this diverging path.

["Cultural Degeneracy In Its Purest Form"]
+ Inserting sexualized degeneracy into board
+ Distracts by 'Triggering' Holla Forumsacks
+ Keeps them from investigating multiple happenings

[]
+ No Title
+ No Content
+ Just a Jew and a black guy fighting.
+ Suggests the Jew is the victim.

["Hispanics for Trump FB page :D"]
+ Suggesting multiculturalism
+ Kikebook

["Gay Forums Raids"]
+ Suggesting Holla Forumsacks should go to gay forums en masse.
+ Not your personal army Applied Memetics.
+ Seeking to divert energy towards fighting Islam(enemy of the Jew).

[]
+ No Title
+ No Content
+ Recycled old Zyklon Ben Comic
+ Asks an ambiguous question that is an opinion. Everyone can answer and serves no useful purpose to build consensus on any issues.

Note the final point in the OP image.
"Complete lack of logic to arguments."

I've seen some faggot posting BBC threads in the last two days or so. That and increased use of words like Trumpkin, Trumpets, stormfaggot, stormderp, people posting the same kind of shit that gets posted on cuckchan now.

Common retaliation from these fags are stupid quips like "leleel Pol is a safe space poor Nazis got triggered" if you call them out on their blatant baiting. This is designed solely to get Holla Forums to lower it's shields and once it does, the cancer sets in PERMANENTLY. We've seen it happen before.

Make no mistake, this is some external force. Whether it's /int/ or Reddit or paid shills, I have no idea. Maybe none of the above, maybe all.

Be warned you fags, this kind of bullshit serves no purpose in discussions other than to try crack consensus, spread disinformation and doubt, and obfuscate any interesting happenings or discussion.

Most "question" and "redpill me on" threads should be banned.

Meme generation threads are obviously shills only chatting with each other. Ban.

The pastor thing is definitely a jew thing, but it's a good thread anyway, because there's no use to integrating fags. That's because it is a fag's nature to "turn." That's the secret reason why spy agencies don't like working with them. idk why they have that problem.

Milo will turn, mark my words

All Ben comics should be banned. Just. No. Go to that "other place" if you want those.

Facebook or youtube links should be banned - they are used to develop intel. THIS ONE IS NOT NEGOTIABLE if only I could be in charge of opsec…

All raid suggestions in posts of any kind, op or otherwise, should receive an instant, no questions asked, ban.

Based.

We need to generate a consensus that there is indeed a raid happening. Then we can defeat it.

Idk, that joint NRO raid that one night was kind of fun :-P

Also Tay.

Are you implying that the degenerates that died didn't deserve it?

Although I have to agree that all those threads are garbage, their participants could be investigating happenings.

I thought we were getting raided with all the "stormfag" banter, and all the faggots defending Africa and shit.

Milo has already turned. Note that in every article he writes on the 'Alt-Right(TM)' he brings up the holocaust denial aspect of it and discredits it by saying its 'for teh lulz'. That the people making these claims aren't serious.

The Jews will forsake all other evils and lies in the name of protecting the mighty shoah.

Where do you little niggers even come from?

Also, it's really fucking obvious there is a list of chinese cartoon imageboard lingo out there somewhere that's being used as a resource / reference for sounding like AN TOTAL OLDFAG xDDD

GUYS, THE HACKER KNOWN AS 4CHAN PUTS A "FAG" AT THE END OF KEY TERMS. SOMEONE TAKE NOTE OF THIS AND SEND OUT THE MEMO.

Look at this postfag
Hes postfagging a new post.
Fag.

It never fails :]

But knowing this, there is no alarm. Only the silly pups yet to get spanked by what we already know is coming.

What are you a kike ammirite fellow nazis?

I would give my right nut to see that ridiculous folder full of "If A does this" "Then you do this B"

That script must be the most kek worthy out of any folder out there.

I am guessing that its a script that analyzes the post, then pulls from the database relevant actions.

Take the first reply for example:

I closed out the tab so it cleared the name, but the script saw the name and the 'namefag' suggestion was given to the shill.

Most people don't use names.
The shill is bored to death shilling, so using a novel shill tactic is exciting. This is why it was (((chosen))).

holy shit…

captcha Q EXTRA

Shill Tactics:
+ Asking a question that can implicate you as a 'violent extremist'.
+ Saging when pretending to contribute.

+ "We"
+ Attempting to suggest we are being raided by anyone but Israeli interests.

Shill Tactics:
+ Implies that gays aren't detrimental to our society
+ Calls others shills to deflect criticism from himself

25% of the posts in this thread are from you

Fun Trivia:
+ If you are writing a list and you expect that kikes will read it, use a ' + ' to denote each item in the list.
+ The Jews refuse to use ' + ' signs because they look too much like a cross.
+ The Jews use ' ﬩ ' instead.
+ This will drive them insane.

Milo was never on our side to begin with. Milo was under the impression that all of this "is just for fun lol" and even then he was always using the 'alt-right' as a means to push his own career.

Milo was, and always will be, a tool to be used. He may help, but tools are to be put away when they no longer serve their purpose.

Let me preface this by saying I'm not discounting the possibility of JIDF. However, there are very ideologically driven pockets on the internet (even Plebbit counts) who don't like us. /int/ causes shit here all the time as well.

A lot of the "better" bait threads are, in my opinion, /int/ ones. They get the board subculture better than rank outsiders and can tailor their posts better.

Note that the shill has used the plus signs in this post. This is because the plus sign has found it's way up his comically large nose and has entered his pathetically small brain.

Note - I now will speak in the third person about the situation, because I think I'm on a safari on animal planet

Two can play at this game!

You are right.
However I was speaking specifically towards the current influx.
Its timed to push the 'anti-muslim rage' and deflect from the obvious Israeli/Blackwater involvement.
They want us to meme hate for Muslims to push a war in Syria.

THIS IS HUGE!!! THANKS user!!!

kek's mercies upon thee

I agree. It was in response to the guy saying that Milo would turn. I don't trust faggot kikes, faggot kikes are not to be trusted.

However, the first time I saw him and a feminist go at it I laughed my ass off.

Sure. Milo has a purpose, though.

He will take out some shit tier righties. But he contains fag bait. Basically "you can be popular! be cool! people will like you! lie in bed with the kike!"

You will probably like this.

UNICODE IS BASED AS FUCK

Why do some faggots think you're using him, he's using you.

Nothing he does benefits anyone except him and the tribe.

ahahahah nice one!!!

tbh yo faggots will sell out Israel too. That's his only saving grace.

schizophrenic paranoia

fuck you man

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOUR NIGGER-EATING HIV ASS!

He is using is position in the (((media))) to subvert and redefine the Alt Right™ that we are commonly lumped into.

He is pure cancer and their answer to a controlled rejection in the mainstream to feminism.

Sure, crazy. Such an event would be a total statistical outlier, but not an impossibility. Were this a small country with robust mental health practices and limited access to firearms, it would be very surprising indeed if a mass shooting happened. But we're talking about a population of hundreds of millions of people, many of whom are either living with an undiagnosed mental illness or whom are taking inappropriate prescriptions for a mental illness, who have enshrined into their nation's law the right for almost anyone to own a firearm. In that kind of environment it's actually a wonder this kind of thing doesn't happen more often.

So I guess my other question still stands: Are any mass shootings "real?" Do mentally ill people with access to firearms and the urge to use them simply not exist in America?

I'm fairly certain at this point this is attempt to disrupt discussion on fact that this attack just about 100% vindicates every fucking thing God Emperor Donald Trump and his supporters (like Milo Yiannopoulos*) ever said. Simultaneously, the attack demonstrates that the policies of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton have completely failed to address the problem of Islamic terror, and furthermore their inadequate leadership has endangered the very people they claim to protect.

*The timing of the attacks on Milo in this thread coupled with his very public and (possibly very effective) push to get gays to vote for Trump in the wake of this attack I'm sure is nothing but a (((pure coincidence.)))

No it's likely just petty reddit users trying to swing their dicks around the only place they have any marginal power.

Bump because this thread is filled with shillposts

Instead of calling all a shill, use reason.
Why is that so hard?

Please define "obscure" when the Semite is our great enemy? The plain existence of Jews and Muslims must be ended, liquidation must happen if we will ever be free of their tyranny, I'm sure even a half victory would have us back to where we are now because our decendants would become too complacent by our struggle.

inb4 oh so edgy user, exterminaton is what they want to do to us

Wow never have had too type Hebrew. Though its cool Unicode is locked in, so ((they)) can't change it.
Praise KEK

and the user who did this great work, forever will it be apart of all Electronic Devices

Bingo.

Feels real good when someone else is on the same wavelength.

etc.
ITT: Three "applied memetics" companies argue with each other.

But seriously though, holy shit. I don't want to sound like some kind of defeatist or shill, but an anonymous anime image board is not the best place to be having these kind of political discussions. Holla Forums really needs to set up some kind of forum or something, because this kind of communication is too vulnerable to shills which are now OBVIOUSLY real. Isn't there that Stormfront forum or whatever it's called? img unrelated

Of course he's using us. I should have clarified that. We're using him just as much as he's using us (which I mentioned by saying he's just pushing his career).

one of us needs to win the lotto to set up a Holla Forums chan.

one that has massive servers that can survive any DDOS attack, that is run only by whites, and can give a good salary to attract mods who have the perfect combination of NEET, autism and Holla Forums ideals

Plenty of us have been saying the same thing in the other threads, they just get buried in piles of shitposts and trump maymays

This is a false flag bait thread. OP wants us to believe this event is a false flag or a hoax and that anyone who doesn't believe his narrative must be working for Applied Memetics.

Nobody is preventing anyone from discussing the possibility that the Orlando massacre didn't happen as we were told it happened but the main thread about this hasn't been bumplocked so why are you trying to spam the board with your theory?

Keep it in the other thread.

Bump for shill butthurt

This is a good meme, we should expand on this.
A day in the shill factory: the reality series.

the fucking
M E M E S

Did your supervisor not give you your daily briefing? Well, I suppose you'll be finding out when everyone else does then.

LE BASED MUSLIMS AM I RIGHT GUYS LOOK I MADE A JPG WHICH SAYS ANYONE WHO DISLIKES MUSLIMS IS A SHILL HAHA I GUESS THAT MAKES YOU A MUSLIM OR A SHILL NOW EH? SHILL!

Reported.

Good job at bringing the shills out of the woodwork OP.

Reminder:

theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

" Government plans to monitor and influence internet communications, and covertly infiltrate online communities in order to sow dissension and disseminate false information, have long been the source of speculation. Harvard Law Professor Cass Sunstein, a close Obama adviser and the White House’s former head of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, wrote a controversial paper in 2008 proposing that the US government employ teams of covert agents and pseudo-”independent” advocates to “cognitively infiltrate” online groups and websites, as well as other activist groups.

Sunstein also proposed sending covert agents into “chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups” which spread what he views as false and damaging “conspiracy theories” about the government. Ironically, the very same Sunstein was recently named by Obama to serve as a member of the NSA review panel created by the White House, one that – while disputing key NSA claims – proceeded to propose many cosmetic reforms to the agency’s powers (most of which were ignored by the President who appointed them). "

No JIDF shill's gonna convince me that pic related isn't fishy. This guy's father was closer to our leadership than any of us will ever be. Gun store owner called the FBI for him buying 1000 rounds and body armor. And they did nothing. Keep discussion alive, the heaviest shilling comes up to counter anything about Israel/Mossad/False Flags. They're organized about this.

I'd say so. Good ole' Yinon Plan. Kind of a pity too because isn't Assad one of those more moderate, almost secular Muslims, Alawites or something. I mean the guy's a doctor. Not saying I'd ever live there, but its a damn shame our govt and Israel just want to destroy some of humanity's most ancient cities.

Fuck off you knife ear'd prick.

ITT: OP replaces hid brain with tinfoil
this is a whole new kind of faggotry

Not doing anything and letting a crazy muzzie buy guys & ammo =/= his massacre was a hoax.

There's a few threads calling the Orlando massacre a hoax and that's what OP is defending.

When the FBI allowed the arab terrorists to put a bomb in the WTC in 1993, it was a real bomb and a few people died for real. The arab terrorists were for real but there was a government agent in contact with them.

Maybe that guy in Orlando was in contact with an undercover FBI agent too but there was no drill at the same time he went into the club to shoot people. 9 times out of 10 orchestrated attacks happen during a drill. 7/7 in London for example. Sandy Hook too, that little boy on Dr. Oz even said it ('and then there was a drill').

We know the FBI has many undercover agents trying to radicalize muslims and then arrest them for plotting a terrorist attack – the NYT even published a long article about this situation – but that doesn't mean that when a muslim kills people that the FBI necessarily orchestrated the attack.

I'm listening to the latest No Agenda podcast and the 'he pledged allegiance to ISIS' 9-11 phone call has yet to be released so this piece of the story could be false.

And witnesses say he told them he was taking and killing hostages to protest against the bombing of his country Afghanistan.

Hey now fam, I'm against all these shills as much as the next guy, but Worshiping Kek threads aren't shill threads. They're our new psudeo-pagan internet religion and I don't really think that single thread is sliding any other important ones.

It's just different shills arguing with each other. Nobody here thinks it was a hoax anyway. It would be the dumbest hoax in history.

noticing that you didn't even comment on that pic/his father visiting the state dept

that why theyre pushing the fuck out of gun control right now???

Retard, they push gun control AFTER every shooting.

/tread

This. They take every chance they get, and if they don't get one, they make one.

They desperately want to strip Americans of their guns, and it's just not going to happen. The founding fathers knew all about jewish tricks, they were smart enough to include counter measures against placation.

Always the first post.
40 seconds

Simply see who this will benefit and you will have your answer. Even the local mosques were condemning the fags, what were they expecting? All it would take is either a lone wolf attack fueled on goatfucking righteousness or someone pushing a mudshit over the edge just enough. If it was a false flag, then who is it helping? The left is eating each other up and last I checked, shillary isn't in office yet so they need to keep that voter base. Why would they have their own voterbase attack each other? That's why i'm asking who is this benefiting? At worst it was an actor that went off their leash.

OP, why does your A + V symbol looks like a star of david?

ITT: OP rustles shills jimmies so fucking hard.

Image related.

Because it is a Star of David. This is one of the ways you can identify the Jew-Groups. Their logos will always be based around 2 triangles which will form a Star of David.

bump

Well, thanks for making OP's claim crystal clear.

How can people be this retarded holy shit.

sage

Sage again.

Sage for helping a paid shill.

Sage because a shill made the OP

Yes, everyone but you is the shill. That's certainly the truth. Oy vey better listen to what YOU say here!

sage

kek, ITT pic related

the rage of shills is real, i can almost hear the oy veying in the distance

have a bump op, i'am laughing my ass off reading how butthurt they are

Not a shill… but like, what the fuck are we going to discuss about the conference while it's going on? How is that different than discussing it before+after the meeting? It's not like there's a livestream of it. Don't they wait to release the names+topics after the conference anyways?

Please prove me wrong but like, goddamn, even normalfag pundits like Laura Southern are at Bilderberg.

A day in the shill factory: the reality series.
This needs to be a thing, please, nobody forget about this

Also, all of the people who make this many posts sageing clearly have some sort of agenda, no genuine posters would actually do that. Just don't even respond to people who sage this much, it's a waste of time. Ignore them and continue the discussion. Report them if they keep spamming.

REMEMBER:
The shills are trying to promote a 'culture shift' from focusing on 'Anti-Semitism' to 'Anti-Islam', this is very apparent and the (((mods))) have made their position clear.
True Holla Forumsacks remember this, do not fall into this Muslim Hysteria.

Its almost always the Jews. This is proven.

This.

The fear of Islam is something we can use for our purposes when appropriate.

But never forget its purpose is to distract from jews and race.

Islam is their way of forcing the discourse into a safe civic nationalist box.

I just realized

When you are against jews there are always shills that say islam isn't your enemy.

When you are against islam there are always shills that say jews aren't your real enemy.

Both those fucking semite groups browse this site, or someone being very clever and derails every thread.

Both Jews and Islam are our enemy.

can someone please explain who Holla Forums is and what they want or whomever else is also doing the raiding? I noticed a lot of nigger porn and other degenerate shit not being spoilered, it was obvious something was up but who are these people and what do they want + why do they do this?

Mostly this.

9 times out of 10, it's the kikes passing their guilt on others. The other 1/10 of the time it's actually the minority in question.

Bumping because of all the ass blasted shills :^)

This is also a good thread for new comers to observe shills in action, especially the "false flag == pro-muslim" rhetoric.

so mouch this, MSM is doing the same, promoting anti islam everywhere since fake 9/11

Don’t bump this thread, you fucking faggot.

And every Muslim terrorist is under direct or indirect control of the Mossad.

When is it not under attack?

Do we want it any other way?

ULTIMATE SHILL TACTIC
You will notice that the shills get in on threads very early and flood the first couple dozens of posts with their shilling.

This is so that when newcommers who AREN'T LITERALLY PAID TO POST ON Holla Forums ALL DAY read the thread from the beginning like a lot of people do, they will leave early thinking that OP is a lone nut or that since the shills appear to outnumber the legitimate anons that the shills must be the legitimate anons.

Or they simply think the thread is too flooded and that they won't make a difference.

Hopefully my reply to all the early shill posts will be read by newcommers to this thread so that they may join and continue the fight against Applied Memetics and their ilk.

You'll notice one or two people are so obsessed by the idea that Orlando was a false flag that they'll call anyone who disagrees with them a shill.

What?

My GIF should describe Holla Forums posts for the most part.

dude, you're a fucking retard. in one of the other threads you flagged my Meme America Great Again thread as a "shill slide thread"

Just because someone has different interests than you doesn't mean they're a "shill." Also, there are a lot of summerfags in here. I'm starting to wonder if these threads are actually the real slide threads.

The enemy always cries out in pain as he strikes you, you know

this and the mod stickied the hoax/false flag thread. which mod was it perchance?