youtube.com/watch?v=7DyHp_qw3Fk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhzQ0ZXI5ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice

Shouldn't that sign say Detroit?

delete this racist video

where do you think you are?

You know what would sound really awesome? If moonman had a real voice and not a stephen hawking voice. The psychological effect would be much more intense.

wew

nice try FBI

It's pretty good.

It's an intense psychological effect you're after eh?
Why hello thar.

Is it really that dangerous?

Especially if you're just walking down the street and it's blasting out someone's car.

Not really. FBI has bigger fish to fry. They don't even have enough time to bother with everyone who's actually involved in organized crime. Some nerd making fantasy raps about killing jews and niggers is hardly on their radar.

Only anons with vocal talent should try it though. I don't want to hear a wimpy moon man voice.

Someone with a low raspy voice. It would scare off monkeys within a 25 mile radius.

Epic.

(((>>6360648)))

There are some really well made songs where he stays on beat and sounds good like this one. Unfortunately most are off time and really unnatural sounding.

youtube.com/watch?v=AhzQ0ZXI5ko

I think you're in the wrong club, "pulse" is a few boards down.

hehe

Just wait patiently my friend.

Nah.

Infact I think it might have a great purpose in destroying political correctness.

Had an idea before of a band that did nothing but write about "obscenities" that is.. hate speech.

Just to see the response of people.

This one is still the best in my book. Do you know any other tracks made by the same guy? This sounds much smoother than most others and the voice even has some pitch shift that goes with the melody of the track.

Ignore my stupidity. It's his YouTube channel.

Nothing will ever top the WT album

this.

I mean look at
Moonman doing something like this would be amazing.

Posting in the embed because for some reason youtube doesn't work unless I watch an embed

bump with Camel FuKKKer III

wew
thanks for the bump

^^ ANOTHER MOON MAN ALBUMS RELEASED ^^

not anymore

this one is actually decent. there have been a ton a shitty garbage put out by wanna-be memer faggts.

Any anons know the name of the song so we can find it elsewhere?

Seems like you release a new album ever other week moon man

are you the new 2Pac?

one race
one fam
one moon
one man

lol terminated