June 16th San Antonio Vigil

Where were you when this based man made an appearance?

Sources say he shouted out "Heil Hitler" and "God Never loved any Gays", while being captured his last words were: "there are hundreds like me."

mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Prayer-vigil-for-Orlando-massacre-victims-8277675.php

facebook.com/pages/Crockett-Park/393174540741917

Fuck, I I lived there, I'd be right with him.

At least bring something new to the table other than "fuck the gays, lol."

We're losing because only the stupid among any given group think they are entitled to speak.

Which one of you was this?

from that kikebook page

Video posted by realestate broker

(((JERRY LOCKABY)))

Even his disgusting khazar nose is showing, clearly a spawn from oven dodgers.

THIS u niggers. Infact when i see a WBC without showing their face i almost begin to think it's a antifa dressing up as a right winger. WBC ppl are proud anti gays.

this was debunked ages ago

Sage for Official narrative shilling

Probably one of the Atomwaffen guys

kill yourself, this was genuine

Enlighten us with your all knowing knowledge, merchant.

he should've stayed home

Kikes were kiking long before the khazar empire ever existed. They were a problem during the Roman Empire. There is literally no reason to believe that kikes only became a problem because of the Khazars.

From what I've heard the genetics of Ashkenazi Jews is patrilineally Semitic and matrilineally European. Which is funny, since that means the entire Ashkenazi Jewish population aren't legally Jewish.

oh man he literally has autism. I'd be his Hitler tho, he can just stand in the background. We'd need some Storm Troops tho.

Dragging Hitler into your degenerate attention whoring.

Nice trips, but what have YOU done faggot?

not made an embarrassment of himself

It's even more of embarrassment to do nothing.

very true

fucking hell

Standing on a street corner with a "god hates fags" and swastika sign, and dressed in camo pants and a skull balaclava doesn't do shit other than embarrass us. This isn't even a case of "muh PR". It's just plain common sense.

Because it would of been totally better if he had just stayed at home and shitposted on Holla Forums.

Thanks man, you're really changing the future.

I dunno about that, any presence is a good thing.

Would have been better if there were at least a few of them though, maybe with one at the forefront who was willing to show his face.

yes, actually, we probably would have been

Doing what that faggot did in the OP is the exact thing we want to avoid. If you're going to go out in public, represent our ideals well. Don't be a poorly-dressed autist in camo.

Not really. We don't value meth-addled skinheads rallying for white nationalism, because they act like a bunch of white niggers, so why should we value an autist dressed in camo and a skull mask holding a sign saying "god hates fags". It doesn't do jack shit other than embarrass our entire ideology.

At this point, what do we have that's better?

I'd take his one man protest over that alt-right "safe space" thing.

Tell me about the plant, why does he wear the mask?

To articulate better why this is obviously a falseflag than just posting a meme can:

-Shows up with no real message, no arguments, nothing clever to say.
-Holds a sign with an old message from a group he's not a part of.
-Puts random swatikas on the back of the sign halfassedly.
-None of the rest of his clothes suggest even a slight investment to even give the appearance of belonging to any group you might want this blamed on. No other Nazi paraphanelia, no iron cross, no cross in general, no confederate flag, nothing. Just generic cargo pants and a black shirt.
-Shows up alone without so much as someone designated to film reactions.
-Front of sign is religious, back of sign is Nazi, can't even get which group you're impersonating straight.
-Most importantly, wearing a mask because you're ashamed of what you're pretending to associate with. Does the actual WBC wear masks? How about the Slut-Shaming Preacher?
-While being taken away says "There are hundreds more like me!" not thousands, not millions, suggests he's part of a tiny minority only big enough to instill the fear and anger towards people against this sort of faggotry he wants.