BBC set to produce brand new Muslim Big Brother reality show

dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/523539/BBC-produce-Muslim-Big-Brother-reality-show

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3M4fB
reddit.com/r/PropagandaPosters/comments/4oez31/pro_remain_in_eu_referendum_poster_in_london/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder what the damage control would be like if they had actual sand coon arguments on the show

Either way, I can't wait to leave this shithole country, the UK is completely and utterly doomed.

That's stupid.
Who the fuck watches Telavivsion anyway?

I think there'll be plenty of that

Came here to post this

You were too slow, you lost the game.

British TV licence payers set to fund.

they are going to have to wrangle and script these mudslimes harder than they do to the normal actors on these trash shows. sandniggers are well known for tribal/clan feuds. you could have family members trying kill off rivals.

Was that really the best phrase they wanted to use?

UK

Explosive Action

just not broadcast it. and if you put a 3-5minute delay before the 'live' broadcast you have plenty of time to replace the wrong things said with archive material or 'technical problems'

but i don't really think there will be any slipups. the candidates will be secret service and highly prepared actors.

Bbc Set To Create New Fantasy Narrative Propaganda Meant To Steer People Away From Their Own Self Interest

No Ahmadis? Are the Beeb racist or something? Or just don't want to violate the masquerade?

some of the upcoming 'highlights' you will see in the show:

-a sunni-shia couple
-sandnigger calms down 'self-radicalising' white convertant
-ISIS threatens candidates #notallmuzzies
-someone will eat pork
-kuffar will case trouble

after the show is over someone will leak a tape with some antisemitic statements from the candidates but beside Holla Forums nobody will care.

We should start a campaign to get an Ahmadi on the show so the other Muslims chimp out and kill him

Motherfucker, you beat me to it.

EXPLOSIVE ACTION
X
P
L
O
S
I
V
E

A
C
T
I
O
N

I don't know what they are thinking.

This tbh

Remember: the BBC is funded by taxpayers

They're 4% of the population for fucks sake. Who is going to watch this?

The Royal Charter which establishes the BBC and allows it to levy the licence fee requires of it an absolute duty of impartiality in matters of current controversy, and especially in party political matters.

They haven't been following that in years, all you have to do to see this is watch question time. They stack the audiance towards leftwing bias.

Would be interesting if they didn't conveniently edit out all the parts where they show their true colors.

I laughed

It could have a lot of redpill potential. Still, if tumblr gets on the case it's posible they'll see things that make them really uncomfortable and isn't how they figured.

In other news, BBC had a model syrian family they were recording a documentary about. One of the sons has been arrested for sexual assault and BBC has been trying to shut it down.

archive.is/3M4fB

i'm worried the poster boys and girls of islam will actually seem attractive to the godless chavs and slags of england, and cause increase in whites converting to islam.

We need a brave user to "convert" to islam, apply to the show as a new convert and then proceed to expose their true nature with carefully selected questions/ statements about islam.

Will the UK Sam Hyde please stand up and volunteer for some next level trolling.

No shit….

my first thought is that at least one or more of them will be revealed to have links to terror groups

Where'd he get the acid?

What you would expect from a channel with the name BBC.

Jews. They sell anything to anyone. They would even have sold Zyklon B if they had got the chance.

in fairness, cartel cunts from mexico post pictures of themselves holding heads too.

pic 3: mexico
mexican cartels are probably more savage than mudslims. fucking barbarians

let's not forget niggers.

We all know this won't be an equal representation of muslims. They will most likely pick the best integrated.

I hope I'm wrong and that after 1 week in they implement their Sharia law and start using the women as sex-slaves and block producers from entering the upgraded welfare housing.

Let's just narrow it down to non-whites then.

ten cent pistol
"acid" could be many numbers of things mixed together to create a dangerous substance that will literally burn you alive when it comes into contact

They have no idea how much the Sunni and Shiite Moslems hate each other.

Fucking hell. We need a England YES!-thread too on >>>/polarchive/

That was the most difficult pill to swallow, I resisted it for so long but once I accepted that I could move on knowing that we have a lot to atone for.

kek

This certainly isn't going to end up with murder…

Nitric acid costs like 1 euro/liter and can be found in almost every convenience store.

More social engineering yay!

I don't seem to recall any pictures of Japanese people holding human heads which aren't from before 1945.

MUH NANKING!

hmmm

EXPLOSIVE ACTION

ARCHIVE YOU FUCKING SHILL

They probably won't even be actual muslims. Just some shitskin actors playing out a bullshit script to show how kind and rational all muslims really are.

It's on TV so it must be true, or are you a racist islamaphobe?

wait for the quirky gay sunni and watch his relationship unfold between him and his zionist bf

Or Wahhabis? Oh wait, they aren't the "real" muslims…. just the most active and violent….

reddit.com/r/PropagandaPosters/comments/4oez31/pro_remain_in_eu_referendum_poster_in_london/
WEW LAD

holy shit these retards are really terminally brainwashed

Oops wrong thread but whatever

Wahhabis are just Sunnis that have actually read the book.

This. All the contestants for these sorts of shows are hand-picked by the producers to create a particular environment. Those with the most volatile personalities or who are the most mentally disordered are normally chosen so as to maximize the conflict or drama on the show.

this is muslim propaganda by the BBC
every one of them will be a libshit self-hating marxist
wouldnt be surprised if the show is 100% scripted

don't forget the (((banks))) as well.

that too

don't see any problem with that in this case

it's gonna be fun to play spot the mossad agent. pic related

kek. if they are smart they play it soft with some lezzies

this guy knows what he's talking about.

btw anybody know which kind terrorists visits my local mosque? it's website doesn't even mention the sunni shia divide and is generally more taqiya than anything else

is what i meant to write

It would be absolutely amazing the Shia would start beheading the Sunnis on national television for interpreting the koran slightly differently. One convert woman would accidentally show her ankle and she would be brutally raped and set on fire. While this is going on the remaining converts go on and on about Islam is the religion of peace.

Almost certainly Sunni (just because they're the majority).

Shia shouldn't be in our country, obviously, but they don't really do terrorism (apart from against Jews)

That may actually be fine as well. Imagine when other muslims see they disregard faith when it clashes with their marxist ideas and then an ayatollah orders a hit on them. Just imagine they put a fag in there and media starts promoting him as "the compassionate face of Islam".

the elderly and the permanently unemployed.

most sane mudshits would stick with taqiyah and keep quiet, then the few autistic ones like the guys who join ISIS will attack the BBC and maybe bomb a nursery school

how would i recognize a non sunni mosque?
do mudshits actually visit mosques of other fractions if there isn't one of their own available?

you know something like that is in the bag

stop making isis sound like Holla Forums with someone actually willing to do something you twat