Question to non-white anons

I'm just curious, are there any non-whites anons out there who are fully red pilled? Who are aware that, as a nation gets darker, it gets worse? That many empires and nations' degeneration has been due to miscegenation and genetic dilution? That a white nation ideally functions as demographically white as possible?

If you are, how do you deal with this?

Do you hope for a spot in the future Reich for your allegiance? Or does it just make you pessimistic about it all? I'm sure there's some of you out there

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/scientists-discover-nazis-correct-criminality-hereditary-trait/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_Man
books.google.ca/books?id=MRB5AAAAQBAJ&pg=PA44&lpg=PA44#v=onepage&q&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_wild_ass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_elephant
google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwif6sbC7a7NAhUItJQKHUWMDEUQyCkIITAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOmjnioNulo&usg=AFQjCNE_kSios0z7P2X5t7Ff3q9SU100kw
archive.is/MCuPG
nature.com/ncomms/2014/140909/ncomms5835/full/ncomms5835.html
immortallife.info/articles/entry/why-is-the-iq-of-ashkenazi-jews-so-high
web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no actually, it's very simple. Jews don't want a wolrd full of non-jews, axiomatically following this line of thought we can simply conclude "we're next". Somewhere somehow the jews will find a way to wipe out every other non-jew if we don't shit in their machinations hard enough to shoah them back to the stone-age.

I'm from a south american country, and I consider myself pretty redpilled. I could easily pass as white, but I would never do that because I'm proud of who I am. I'm proud of my country. I understand that compared with white nations, we haven't achieved much, but my nation is all I have, and it would be stupid not to be proud of it.
I don't believe in a future Reich, I believe in the right of every nation to develop its economy and politics the way they see fit, but only if these does not affect other nations and if this two aren't manipulated by (((others))). I believe that if blacks for example want to fuck up Africa, we should let them do it, but if they try to fuck up somewhere else, force needs to be used to stop them. People have the right to do the best thing for their countries, and if they fail this purpose, then they shall pay for it.

this.

honestly, if the darkies would help us eliminate the jews, I wouldn't mind giving them some of the US as a payment – or allowing some sort of agreement (no new immigration, though)

The Japanese.

This, right here, is the heart of nationalism.

Yes, as a white, I think whites are great. I am proud to be white, and no one will take that from me even if they kill me. That does not, however, mean that I think whites should denigrate other races.

We were all given our respective places on this earth, and I can respect a South American for defending his national pride just as much as I respect a citizen of the U.S. for doing the same.

Race is talked about a lot here, but really, if we all just want what is best for our respective peoples, I see no reason that we can't get along or even work together.

Hell, even if your common negro was at least proud to be American and work for a living, I would gladly fight beside him against the globalist jews.

Sure, I'm a white man myself, but I don't see anything wrong with non-whites being red-pilled. I don't think there's anything contradictory of a person of another race being aware of the things you mentioned.

Every people have a right to self determination in my eyes as long as it doesn't infringe upon my people.

this
checked

respect

i am going to race mix and you cant stop me, white women are much better than nigger women or spic whores

i wouldn't expect anything different, i would do the same if i were a nig or w.e

That just means you think your people's genes are inferior.

What race are you?

Thank you for at least verifying that whites are more attractive, not that you would get an attractive one.

Enjoy your white trash welfare whales; we sure as hell don't want them. Besides, the more mongrels you breed, the more fodder for the riots when the EBT cards run dry.

No. It is impossible for a non-white to be redpilled. A fringe minority may consider themselves as such but the truth is they do not possess the same brain capacity/structure that we do. They cannot grasp the concept of truly being redpilled, only understanding the essence of what it's like.

sage for stupid fucking question OP

don't express anger towards them lad, like I said, I'd do the same if i were non-white myself, although it's our duty and will be in the future to defend our women, we know non-whites intents whether stated or not.

a koran wrapped around a taco shell

Koreans aren't that bad, why not persue on of them?

If this where only true and they respected boarders. I could be on board with this. However, somehow I doubt they would respect national boundaries being internationalist themselves. I mean, they are sorta helping if you consider Orlando tbh

You are right, I've just seen enough of it that i have a latent hatred brewing for any sign of miscegenation.

But I agree. We should always take the high road when possible.

Well I'm 2% ashkenazi so that might make me non-white

I'm going to pretend to be white though.

thats like going to walmart to buy only non-brand cereal

This may seem idiotic to ask, but who told you that? Was that something you found out yourself, or through a genealogy project such as 23andme?

If it's the latter, boy I do I have some news for you, chum.

If you are not a metaphor for the world population then you gotta go shlomo.

we're still gonna gas you although with gas diluted 98%

Funny how the shilling comes out in force when we talk about racial harmony under the banner of nationalism.

How could anyone know they're 2% anything?

his people's genes ARE inferior

You're implying that anything but white is inferior, although I don't disagree with that, Asians are probably the only rival to whites in terms of culture and heritage. You should be proud to be Korean, and want to better your race by fathering children of that heritage.

Just dilute it 2%

i'm not korean thou my dads a muslim and my moms a spic aka im fucked

DNA test my niggery nog
for example I am .9% Native American

at least you can have a good life in Brazil
:^)

I'm a quarter Jewish.

Human biodiversity is real. Niggers have 10% more testosterone than whites (on average), which encourages risky behavior and lack of self-control. So yes, I don't want any fucking race mixing. Including them in white nations is fucked. The US and Europe is currently re-enacting the end of the history of the Roman Empire by letting hordes of barbarians in that want them destroyed.

I'm only half white. Other half is Mexican.

Not sure where I belong. But I am an American before anything else. And I'd rather swallow a bullet than see Old Glory go down in flames.

Yes, I hope one day the glorious Trumpian empire has a seat for me. I definitely don't want to go to the shithole called Mexico. This is my nation. Even if its filled with shitheads and half-breeds like myself, this is my home. I grew up here, I love it here. I love the American culture, I love guns, I love freedom.

And I'll die defending that.

Well fuck me user might as well continue the tradition and go cuck a spic

What would a 2% or .9% mean? Would 2% mean you had one ancestor of that heritage in 100~ years and would .9% mean even further?

C'mon user that's like babies first genetic redpill.

What's the gene called? I think it's MMA or something. Makes niggers really aggressive, Whites have somewhere around 10% less of it and Asians have like 50% less than whites do.

.9% means that .9% of my genes are Native American in origin (or so I assume)

MAO-A. Here's some sauce
newobserveronline.com/scientists-discover-nazis-correct-criminality-hereditary-trait/

come on now, spic.

stop being a civic nationalist cuck. All non-whites need to leave white soil.

I can respect a non-white fro wanting to defend their right to exist while at the same time support the total dominance of my race on the planet. Why should we want to limit our race's capacity to expand and dominate? if we don't, others will (like the chinks). Your happy-go-lucky pipe dream of all races getting along is just that - a pipe dream. As long as different populations exist, there will be conflict between these populations for resources and dominance

Mulatto here, 125 IQ, no history of violence. I want to help you build whiteopia, all I ask is that you let me get a vasectomy and live out my natural life within its borders. plz don't send me to nogland, you can't imagine how hellish most of my life has been

Yes.
No that's retarded.
No that's retarded and you're retarded. Culture mixing (hence weakening of original culture) is responsible many times though.
What is white?
Also no.
Deal with what?
I don't care, I believe in self-determination, so you can have whatever Reich you wish as long as you don't encroach on other nations' freedumbz.
Pessimistic about what?
The world+life is indeed shit if that's what you mean. The human condition means to suffer; endless suffering.

Says the shitskin. The browner the nation gets, the worse it gets. Look at any brown nation worldwide and compare it to white civilisation.
And culture springs forth from race. The more advanced the race, the more advanced the culture. This is basic shit, mane. Lurk more.
Wew. Even going to deny our existence like typical leftist kikes? "White" refers to basically any European ethnicity (save for very southern Italians and some Greeks who have mixed with shitskin turks).
Get a load of this retard.
"self determination" doesn't exist if you don't have the capacity to fight for it with violence. No one guarantees your right to exist as a people. Imperialism and empire-building will exist as long as humanity exists, so your idea of everyone getting along in their separate patches of land is never going to come to fruition.

Deal.

That's nice of you, I'm glad you want it because you're getting it either way.

seems like a reasonable offer

Its like you ARE the steryotype

Then I'll gladly stand next to you when the day comes, amigobro. If you are an American, (legally) then this is where you belong.

Damn, is it just me or have people become much dumber in this place?
Germanics, Celts, Slavs, etc. have been savages for 90% of recorded human history. Why didn't their genes manifest into greatness earlier than Roman occupation?
The agricultural revolution started in the Middle East circa 10k years ago, and the focal point of civilization since has been around or near the Mediterranean sea (North East Asian and Central American cultures excluded). For more than nine thousand years, civilization was centered around people who you consider "untermensch".
Biological determinism is retarded, though human biodiversity is undeniable.
t. has no idea about population genetics whatsoever
All of Europe is a mix of multiple ancient people who had little to nothing to do with each other.
There is also no line drawn in the sand to differentiate "whites" from "non-whites" genetically, unfortunately for you.
All "Caucasoids" basically fit in a cline between Balts/Finns (extreme Europeanness) and Gulf Arabs (extreme Middle-Easternerness), and there is no discontinuity.
Lol you're fucking dumb.
Look up what self determination is.

Iranian here. We hate the Jews more than white people ever could. I view the west as a good strategic ally and the fact that all the crazy that comes out of the Middle East is Sunni goatfuckers who wouldn't even eat if it wasn't written in the Quran doesn't hurt. I would prefer America and Iran to start working together more, but if Hillary wins she would try to go to war with us "to attack Daesh's allies" and the average American would probably believe it.

I'm a man of science. The rest is bullshit I don't care about.

I am at least 1/4 Askanazi with the rest being made up of Slav and Nordic (people usually think I am German when they look at me) so technically I am not white.

I hate the kikes more than most Holla Forumsacks could ever believe. I lived in Israel for a bit after my family fled the crumbling USSR and I have to say that while the Holla Forums depiction of Jews is exaggerated it's not that far off. Even looking at some of my own family members I can say Hitler was right about how Jews are and they do need to be exterminated, they are by far the greatest threat to human civilization that exists outside of global natural disaster.

If I could go back in time and help the Reich to victory I would but that time has passed and we need to look for a new and better way, the past can serve as guide but it should never hold us back. In my opinion there needs to be a systematic extermination of all blacks, abbos, Arabs, Indians, and some of the east Asians; only those of Europeans and some East Asian groups like the Japanese should be allowed to continue existing, everything else is a blight upon the world. Once the ethnic cleansing is over the remaining races must ascend and refine their genes in to beings that will be able to inherit the stars.

A thought that constantly bothers me is the fact that I want to pass on my line but to breed with non humans is disgusting and the human women should be reserved for other humans. How much does it take before the degeneracy is diluted enough? How human am I really?

What should a 50% Ashkenazi 50% Latino do besides gas myself with tacos?

I was born in America. Grew up in white society. I love America and freedom and hate kikes and everything they do with a passion. I can pass for white. Should I move to Israel and gas myself or should I just pretend to be white and not breed with anyone and just fight for the upcoming Trumpian 4th reich? Can I pls get gene-reassignment surgery and become trans-white? Kikes are parasites and gefilte fish is nasty as fuck

my priority are my own people.
perhaps saving white's domino from falling over will save my people falling as well, perhaps i have to repay my debt to whites for letting us in, but in the end i need my people ready to return to [homeland] and to MAKE [homeland] GREAT AGAIN.

i've had enough of this ridiculous "i'm a xth generation [race]" from people whose qualities are spent on another people and another nation, all the while our own people suffer and our own nations continue to be 3rd world shitholes.

that my people ever fled is humiliation. to continue living here indefinitely is absurd. to never look back is traitorous.

White-Paki mongrel here.

I am fully redpilled. I am aware brown races are inferior. I believe strongly in eugenics. I also happen to have an elite IQ making my cognitive abilities far above normal white people. If there was war I would fight on the white side. I don't plan on having kids so I won't pollute the gene pool further, and I can pass for white so I could live in the new white nation without friction.

Are you really so idiotic as to deny the racial component in determining the greatness of a culture and civilisation? Are you genuinely trying to claim that culture is the only thing that matters and race is irrelevant? Maybe the specifics of a culture are not determined by genetics, but different racial groups will share certain characteristics that will manifest themselves in a certain way. Western/European civilisation, for example, is the direct expression of our racial stock, just like African cultures and societies are an expression of their racial stocks. An inferior people will produce inferior culture every time.
Topkek. Even denying the existence of race too? This is the exact same argument libshit leftists use to deny the existence of different racial groups. Just because there's a continuous spectrum between red and green, does not mean that the existence red and green as separate colours and concepts is rendered null and void. Please stop posting because you're a complete embarrassment. White refers to any European ethnicity with fair skin. Obviously arabs and other middle Easterners do not count, and you know this. Stop being disingenuous
And then we could go even further and say "all humans". Stop acting like a kike and denying our existence as a race, you shitskin.
I know what it means, you dumb faggot. I'm saying that it's a naive pipe dream that will never exist, because humans naturally want to expand and dominate, and those who are superior will always come out on top.

just don't breed and be a good proponent of white interests, and you will be treated well until the end of your days.

I was born mixed, I never asked for this.

I don't know how many of you come from blood from the Thirds Reich, but I do.. Well, a good bit of my family does, the other half is still European, but.. Regardless, I'm a mutt, and it shows.

I hate every moment of it, and when the "amazing sunshine that racial diversity and race mixing brings" is spouted off by friends of mine who know nothing about how terrible a life it really is, I cant help but feel sickened, depending on the person I've even gone as far as mouth off at my friends over their twisted views that have been implanted in their heads.

At the end of the day, I honestly blame the Jewish media influences upon the U.S., honestly fuck the entirety of the United States Jewish population. At first, I thought it was just those at the top, abusing everyone around them and using their community to scapegoat their actions, but no. The entirety of the U.S. (and potentially global) Jewish community is to blame for the intentional miscegenation of races all across the globe.

And on a personal level, every Jew I've ever met, been acquaintances with, or even befriended for a time has done nothing but attempt to take advantage of me, and stab me in the back.

Jews are snakes, every last one of them.

Mixed spic (Colombian and Mexican) reporting; I hope for a spot in the future Reich. Though I can't shake the feeling that you whites did this to yourselves. I mean, you let (((them))) take over so much of what your people see and hear. I defend whites in public spaces often; but it's sad for a spic to defend the master race. Additionally, I can see the white guilt in the eyes of some - "waste of genes" is the first thing that comes to my mind.

Hey brother, I'm jealous you got half white in you.

Being born and raised in the U.S.A. (to naturalized parents I might add) and never being out of this country, I have no ties with another nation.

Where do I belong - I ask myself this question every day. At least my skin is more white than not. I usually hang around Whites and Asians (the former mostly), since spics and negros disgust me.

I more meant to say they're all complicit in the crimes of those they're willing to vanguard for.

ehh Half Burger, Half Colombian? Im not sure that counts

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BOTH PARENTS FULL WHITE, WITH COLORED EYES IN BOTH SIDES OF THE FAMILY TREE

SHIT BROWN EYES, BLACK HAIR

Nope. If you're not white, you've gotta go. No legal spic immigration whatsoever

I am Greek and I don't have to be non-Europoid to realize that. Even Hesiod had pretty much observed that, even if he did not make the immediate connection between fairness and virtue:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_Man

Golden Age represented the time when Aryan proto-Hellenes had not yet miscegenated with the native berberoid population.

Iron Age represented Hesiod's time where miscegenation, not only among pre-Hellenes and Aryans but also with Phoenician semites and other Levantines, had reached the point of full homogenization into a brownish mongrelized mass (aka Classical/Modern Greeks) and virtue had become a trait of the few.

Note the colors of the metals.

I'm chinese, and I know I'm not the only Chinese person on here.
你有很多朋友在中国, 黑鬼们

I Didn't know how many half breeds were on Holla Forums jeez.

pure bred austrian and damn proud of it

Now that you mention it. Most of the people I know are half breeds. Especially the other Holla Forumstards I know in real life.

How does white anons who lives away from their true homeland feels?

I want to go back, and I even have a citizenship, but what should I do when SHTF? I don't feel the urge to fight for this diverse and enriched god's forsaken country, but I have the strongest of the feelings towards my homeland (i.e where me parents came from).

I don't feel at home here, lads. I don't feel any connection with those people, and most of them (80%, I would say) doesn't even resemble the traits that I have. We (me and the people from this country) share nothing but a flag.

I just wanna leave this wild ride.

So what's the deal with all the "muh part injun" that people talk about in the U.S.? Is it true that so many people are mixed or is it just cuck stories?

"We" didn't. It was the Anglo-cucks and frogs specifically yet for some wierd reason Nords decided to go from Viking into competing anglos in cuckoldry and Germans being nordiboos of course had to follow.

Aristotle disagrees with you lol.
He said that Europeans were "full of courage but lack in intelligence and skill", while West Asians were "intelligent and skillful but cowardly".
He also said that Greeks, being in between, were a sort of golden mean.
books.google.ca/books?id=MRB5AAAAQBAJ&pg=PA44&lpg=PA44#v=onepage&q&f=false
Posts in this thread are so sad tbh.

you're canadian aren't you.

at 1/4 and with that kind of character you'd be fine.

Look up "Emil Maurice".

If whites are genetically superior to all other races, why haven't they been the dominant power for all of recorded history? Why is the 'Cradle of Civilization' located in the middle east, India, and China, and not in Germany? Why were Germanic tribes considered barbarians by the Romans, and why at one point in the middle ages were Europeans were surpassed culturally and scientifically by the middle eastern caliphates? Because the balance of power is always shifting. Right now it is swinging towards certain Asian countries. In a 1,000 years it might be back to whites. If someone went back 10,000 years, took the population of Britain, and exchanged it with an equal size of people from southern Africa, what would do you think would happen? They would be fucked because of the limitations posed by the environment, no horses, no crops comparable to ones back home, smaller range of domestic-able animals. They would remain as the hunter gathers.

Probably.

Shills are out in full force today huh?

Hasnt this meme been disputed enough?

These^^^^
Holla Forums is so short-sighted and dumb.
History didn't start 500 years ago, and gene pools don't change that much in millennia.

feels gut

How the fuck is it baiting lol? Is anything that disagrees with your preconceived notions bait?
I even linked the book-source of the quote and it's pretty clear.

I wonder who it is goyim?

The cradle of civilisation wasn't in India or China, you shitskin. The middle east is considered the cradle of civilisation because it is where the first written language was discovered and where agriculture supposedly first took off. This doesn't mean they were the epitome of high cultural expression
The Romans were white, dumbshit.
No fucking wonder the Caliphate surpassed Europe in terms of military might right after the collapse of the Roman Empire. This is obvious. Also, this idea that The muzzies were super advanced at one point is just a meme. The muzzies took back scholars and other intellectuals from lands they conquered such as Persia and Byzantium and forced them to convert. Once the conquering and assimilation of intellectuals slowed and stopped, the dysgenic effect of Islam kicked in.
And Asians simply do not match up to the greatness expressed by white Europeans.
The difference is Britain was like that 10000 years ago. Africans are like that today.

Lel.

pls h4lp me, Holla Forums!

It's all in his nose

tophue

Aristotle was the father of empiricism and the observable reality in his era was that of snowniggers snownigging, plus there was no established anthropometric principle back then. In actuality Classical Greeks were the Golden mean because of their mostly Europoid background and had centuries of cultural exchange with the Asian side of the Mediterranean that were enjoying the GunsGerms&Steel-esque environmental privileges for cultural advancement of the fertile crescent (potentionally also enjoying the rule of White leaders and White cultural substratum like the Sumers might had been) while the European Whites were struggling for survival in a Dyeus P'ter forsaken post-glacial steppe.

toppest kek. suck my dick.

My bad. You aren't Holla Forums. You are a literal nigger.

I'm probably paler than you though, despite not being white.

Because when the Middle East and North Africa were the most fertile environments in the globe that allowed Pyramids to be built continental Europe was just recovering from the Ice Age.

so no. You're just a shitskin

Sure thing uppity NIGGER.

Jesus christ 8pol is dead.

I'm redpilled and mixed.

Because I'm 1/4th mexican (rest is german,) I know I'll be barred from being a high ranking official in any future Fourth Reich with you cucks.

I'd still want to help redpill others, as I can put myself in other people's shoes libs especially, as an ex-lib.

That did not actually happen. When Arabs took over the middle and near east were more advanced than non-Graeco-Roman Europe because of Persia, Alexander and Romans but Byzantium was still mostly ahead of the Arabs technologically even if they were more cryptic about it (see Greek fire). It's no coincidence European Renaissance started when Greek sages left Constantinople.

That did not actually happen. When Arabs took over the middle and near east were more advanced than non-Graeco-Roman Europe because of Persia, Alexander and Romans but Byzantium was still mostly ahead of the Arabs technologically even if they were more cryptic about it (see Greek fire). It's no coincidence European Renaissance started when Greek sages left Constantinople.

You proved my point, if Mesoamerica had been the most environmentally viable at that time period, they might have been the builders of the first world wonders.

I always get told "you're so pale user" by whites lel.
Pic related is now in the summer.

Can you list them for me? The only one I can think of is the Eland, which is difficult because it can easily break out of enclosures, is flighty, and requires a large amount of feed

That's unlikely given that in contrast to Middle/Near Easternerners they lacked Europid admixture. Still they managed to make some ziggurats n shit.

You do it to yourself kike.

Can a mod check this kike's post history? Taking bets on it being full of cuckold porn.

Kshatriyafag here, my grandma redpilled me thoroughly about Islam and semitic religio-racio-demographics since i was 6. She is a 1940s woman long dead now, almost trump in behaviour, blunt cold austere to-the-point type. So to me this was just something i was waiting for, as far as White is concerned, my only plea is that they see how retarded some things they say are and adopt a bit of humility.

I'm black.

I want you all to have your own country.
I want my people to have their own country and stop asking for fucking hand outs.
I want my people to grow the fuck up.

Am I entirely redpilled? Not by most standards but am I skeptic who rejects the jewish influence? Certainly.

I don't roleplay a Nazi because I am not German nor from 1940.
I do not roleplay Hannibal nor claim my history is any more than it is (We wuz not fucking kings. Nubian influence was scarce at best, it's like claiming the british empire belongs to spain for fuck sake.) but I do appreciate man being a rising beast and believe all nations within their own interest must attempt to become greater than their birthrite and make their ancestors proud.

Take that as you will.
I'd take T'challa as a hero over fucking Obongo any day.

There's an infograph floating around somewhere, I'll look for it if someone doesn't post it before me.

what race are you?

Yeah in today's world it couldn't have happened, all the possible candidates for domestication were wiped out, like what has happened on every land mass that was previously devoid of humans. Also they had shitty crops, and the north south axis made idea diffusion between populations difficult

do you believe such a thing to be possible, niganon?

Indian. north indian were original aryans or colonized by aryans, unclear which but doesn't make a difference. vedic civilization was the world's first genuinely cultured civilization, matching the greek, imo. So I disagree with your melanin assessment, but yes: miscegenation, liberalism, jews are the cancer.

india's current status is the result of marxist infected western cuckoldry. white nations are pretty pathetic, they could do a lot to learn from countries like Bhutan, Oman, Singapore. Singapore is clearly the result of Lee Kuan Yew's reading of the western state when it was good. pretty sad that whites have accepted the jew so hard that they are the least representative of their own advancements.

and that they had to force that cancer onto hindustan.

Also, OP's question is misguided. The non-western world is generally "red pilled" by default, except for cucked countries like India or Japan, the average person isn't even aware of PC heresies and gladly accepts racial differences, inherent inequality and the importance of segregation as common sense. there's a reason all the top american and british geneticists are moving to China to practice their research. The blue pill is a european disease.

Yes, Britain was like that 10,000 years ago. But the arrival of cultures within the last 10,00 years that brought the 'starter set for civilazation' eventually transformed it into what it is today. Southern Africa only got that starter kit recently, due to environmental barriers such as the Sahara desert and dense jungle in between.

are you trying to say that, 23andme is bogus and wildly inaccurate? (I had heard it was run by Jews) does and that kind of screw up their whole business model if they aren't even remotely accurate?

You aren't a nationalist, Americuck. You're a patriotard.

When a child throws a tantrum and is rewarded they learn that a tantrum is the way to get things they want.

If this continues past their toddler years usually it stays with them forever (YOU DISAGREE? I'LL KILL MYSELF)

My people are in their 30s throwing tantrums. So…No.

You may have been switched at birth. Pity the poor child who has to deal with his (((parents))).

Zebra, elephant, buffalo about 60 species of other artiodactyls, Somalian wolf (smaller and more docile than the Grey Wolf out-of-Africa men tamed into dogs).

Also the donkey comes from Africa.

are you saying that I'm a fucking kike

pls no

I don't give a fuck how "redpilled" non-whites are. I still don't want them in a white ethno-state. Use your redpill knowledge to fix your own shithole non-white countries.

You're non-white. I don't consider anyone with less than 99% European DNA to be white. That would be my genetic measuring stick for a white ethno-state.

if you're going that far why may as well just make it 100%.

I don't care about who is superior and inferior. I want a 100% racially homogeneous white country, with laws, borders, military and DNA tests to keep out Jews and non-whites. I don't care if everyone thinks those white people are inferior or have low IQs. Racial homogeneity is all I care about.

Honestly, I would give you a pass. And I'm the only one worthy of leading the white race in this generation. Hitler gave passes, even to one SS member. I don't believe in the Christian version of history, or this recent neo-Christian-genetics of saying Jews are niggers and whites are chosen.
The problem with Jews and Christians is they hate nature. They really hate reality. And Jews inbred to create crazy ugly fuckers. Mormons in 300yrs will all be crazy fucks too.

Let's not include Homo-Erectus into our gene pool. That will allow "humans" (a European definition) to become the heroic supermen they are always larping. Otherwise it's Planet of the Apes until a comet or something hits us and kills the ego of the Universe ("life")

Part boong here.

You have no idea what it is like being """white""" and yet have to fight for that abo side of your family.
I'm trying everything I can to help these people.
And they spit at me because I'm white, blue-eyd, fair haired and highly intelligent.

Not just me either, last year I went to Carnarvon and David Wirrapanda was talking about his struggles with the people too. He's black.
Most abos are apathetic to white society and don't see it's use or why they were colonized in the first place.

That was the biggest red-pill. Seeing your own people fulfill racial """stereotypes"""

Yeah I can see why.

Because the elite use people like you, the people not informed, as a buffer for their own puppet string leadership.

I pity you.

I take that back.

You're a dumbass.

We need genetic modification, not extermination.

That's why he lost. He was too lenient. Hitler let mongrels, kikes and other on-white subhumans into his ranks if they were "loyal". That's what destroyed him in the end. We need to go further than Hitler if we are to save the White Race.

Absolutely NO non-whites AT ALL. Even one is too many.

Solution: Genetic modification.

Some of use don't care about that side of our being anymore, they just want to explore the stars.

I'm polish, but part of my family lived in Yugoslavia for some time. The place where my grand-grandma used to live was turned into a fruit garden.

How do you people even know that you're x% of something ? I'd like to take such a test, but our last 4-5 generations are 100% polish for sure, so is there a point ?

Once a person is tainted with non-white genes, they are irredeemable. Their genes are forever contaminated, and the only solution is forced sterilization or death.

It was the logistics of the war you dumb cunt.

He did really well considering the position he was in.

He was doomed from the start, but almost "glitched" that war into a win.

no, he lost because of a long series of poor military decisions such as trying to mount an offensive against Russia during the winter, and declaring wwar on the US

slow down there edgenon, I think I case can be made that 95% and above are white. Hitler himself considered a 25% kike child to be German blooded. Regardless it's doubtful that a purge like you would like to see will ever happen because the average normie will be pretty forgiving. They would probably let half beans stay purely because they look white (sometimes)

ok then

Not like you needed another +140 IQ person anyway you dumb cunt.

You fail to see the use of other races pattern of thinking.
I see the use big time. Abos think really abstractly, but at this point in time you can only see that in the more intelligent ones like me.

See abo art. They have weird, unusual minds that can be utilized if we modify them to understand science, maths and language.

They don't understand those at this point in time, but I'm proof that they might be able to.

Extermination is a lazy solution for dumb germans.
A real intelligent German would also think outside the box. Abos aren't a parasite like jews, they're just lazy and misunderstood.

That's why we need a totalitarian dictatorship. Any normie who "forgives" a person for having more than 1% non-white DNA would have to be killed. We can't allow soft pussies to drag our Race down.

I think you forget that he had no choice.

Like how Japan had no choice but to bomb pearl harbour.

I don't care how smart or talented you are. You're not genetically pure enough for a white ethno-state. Nothing that you say or do will change the fact that you're not white. That's all I care about.

Hitler would gas you for being this retarded.

Hitler was a cuck.

r u baiting me user

that's some quality edge you got there

We need nationalism yes,
but what you're suggesting is not merely nationalism, it's extermination.

And I don't think you can convince a country that's 60% white to exterminate.

Be more pragmatic.

Your method is unreasonable. We need a trial of people and their actions, not a trial simply by race. It would cull the large majority of Americans you dumb cunt.

I'm guessing I'm misinformed?
What's the real reason?

Bringing non-whites into our living space laid the groundwork for our current disaster. When our ancestors brought subhuman niggers to America, they never anticipated that one day they would be free and fucking our women. We have to be ruthless. Not one single non-white must exist in our lands.

I agree, this rapid mixing of ethnicities was a mistake.
I think you'll find that happens alot less, hell my great grandmother was forced to marry my abo great grandfather - I think she killed herself because she couldn't handle the stigma and cultural difference.
No I think we must recolonize africa and quite literally modify them genetically.
I'm part black and I think this is the correct decision. We're facing global issues now and we need global solutions.

Ironically, nationalism and the division of states is part of this solution. A global state is too large to efficiently govern and I think the division of states diversifies the world better. This intern creates more abstract ideas relative to cultures.

It was difference in culture and thinking, not merely intelligence(though that helped) that made the world European led and not Asian led.

Furthermore, these states create an effective check on one another when one goes a little batshit.

We need an objective and subjective solution for all people that promotes liberty and a degree of harmony.

real reason?
admiral who knew american war strategies snuck off with a naval fleet before the declaration of war was announced so that he could attack around about the same time that war was declared
america had recently cut off 98% of Japans oil supply in an attempt to strong arm Japan into ceasing their invasion of China, since America was protecting the republican kuomintang and had been arming/financing them no matter how much trouble they were causing European colonial administration in China and Japan and the Kuomintang were at war
the admiral that snuck off believed that america would attack any day and set out to destroy the american naval fleet currently docked in Hawaii so the pacific wasnt taken from them in an instant

No, I only care about white people. Non-whites can do anything they want, as long as they don't do it in our white ethno-state.

you've never seen the benefits of being an abo
id sure like to have free dental, free housing, free medical care of any kind and more money from welfare than anyone else gets

So I was right?

So natives are ok?

True, because I never used it as a bargaining chip. Others don't too except the lazy. It's demeaning to have to be spoon fed.
That doesn't happen because most aboriginals are so poorly educated on this and do not have to resources to find how to get this.
That's how bad their situation is. The Goverment "gibs me dat" barely even reach the abos because they've literally come from the bush.
Only ones like me, descendents of the stolen generator (heh) can actively supply resources to these people.

They have a mountain to climb.

They don't even have shoes some of them.

That's why their struggle is so much worse than the african american struggle. They don't have enough resources to find gibs me dats. They don't have the degree of identification documents or internet resources.

I'm thinking about starting a lodge up north where we house families, educate kids(especially on computers), discipline "gibsmedat" behaivour.
I bet everyone will criticize me because "dats raciss"

Fuck you nigger.

Believe it or not but the racism element on Holla Forums comes second to the logic and reasoning element. Still though, you should know better then to 'out' yourself. Especially as this place is being raided.

everything you've said about abos is from your unique perspective
you gotta admit that the only abos responsible for all this native civil rights and sorry day bullshit are the same ones who were forcibly taken from their parents and raised in a white christian upbringing
australian aborigines are like another subspecies of hominid and thats not even meant to be an insult

3 centuries ago they were literally the most backwards least civilized race on the planet, polynesians on Easter island who basically made so many giant heads they ruined their land and caused a famine that wiped nearly everyone out were more technologically advanced than your Kaurna tribe abo hunter-gathering nomad
and the australian aborigine has barely changed since the white man set foot on terra nullis

as for the australian government its a joke, its a political cabal of upper class cronies,landowners and union bosses that arent qualified to run a bakery let alone a nation

they tried to integrate abos and in return got land owner ship disputes from half-breeds that come from a culture that doesnt understand the concept of land owner ship
they tried leaving you to their 'traditional lifestyles' then got into all sorts of trouble because abo fathers wasted on huffing paint and petrol were raping their toddlers and the media caught wind of it and made the government look bad

not anything to do with being an abo, australia is a sickeningly bureaucratic nation, i lived and worked there for 5 years and the number of paperwork i had to fill out for mundane governmental bullshit was just ridiculous

again why not? the salvos hand out that shit all the time, and the government pays more than enough for a fat lazy dole bludging semi literate cunt to buy a $10 pair of sneakers from Big W

Ive seen your shoeless abo walking up and down the high street in the city, dressed in tattered clothes and stinking to high heaven of god only knows what kind of stink

obese women sitting in a circle in the park eating mcdonalds, skinny streak of piss men lounging around napping sleeping off the meth while their kids are playing chicken with traffic on the main road

i once saw i an abo woman walk into a mcdonalds and ask a white woman for money for food
woman said she didnt have any spare change but she was welcome to some of what she had on the table
she gets the dirtiest look from this fat black bitch who just reaches out in her meaty fist and takes the whole bag of food off her and walks out
stupid cunt just sits there stunned, not even protesting just watches her walk out with her meal in her hands

point being the stereotypes about abos? thats not just explained away with 'muh rascism' they're fucking earned, and your still earning them right this minute too

The thing is not all species can be domesticated. They have to fill a certain criteria, like a having a 'pecking order', not panicking under pressure, having a good temperament and having a fast birthing rate. Elephants breed too slow, and require too much food, Zebras have a nasty temperament and a tendency to attack, and buffalo also have a nasty temperament and a habit of bulldozing their enclosures. Another example is deer, which people have hunted for centuries because they are difficult to contain and domesticated. Watch CPG Grey's video on animal domestication. I couldn't find anything on the Somalian wolf, can you please link it?

It comes from north Africa, where it was domesticated by the Egyptians. Its range did not extend to sub Saharan Africa.

This is correct, though.

If genetics matters most in cultural and technological development and innovation, then historically the middle-east and China are on top.

this is the somalian wolf, its a smaller weaker relative of the grey wolf
reindeer
pic related
again pic related

point is niggers cant even domesticate themselves

Poo in the loo here , you think that jews only hate you but they are scheming globally. Also getting beat up by niggers in middle school red pills you pretty fast

China developed a lot of technology but unfortunately eastern philosophy and adherence to traditions and customs caused them to stagnate because of the unwillingness to violate certain taboos
and the middle east was wrecked, arabs and before them assyrians did a semitic number on the entire area during two dark ages of history
Assyrians after the bronze age collapse and the fall of Hatti and Babylon, and arabs after the plague of Justinian

So you're saying that if a culture collapses at any point in history, its peoples genes must have been weak?

I guess whites have nothing to worry about then…

No. It was domesticated by Egyptians and Sumerians because subsaharans did not have the cranial capacity to see an animal as anything more than game in its natural range.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_wild_ass

Not Sub-Saharan, but what are your thoughts on the kingdom of Mali?

I don't care, I battle giants everyday now. This finance system is totally of the rails and needs a complete overhaul - and that won't happen with ease because these fuckers are scared now.

I know you're just telling it how it is. But that truth still hurts and the best we can do is cope with the truth.
Lies only lead to destruction.

I disagree, unlike african americans I can see rapid improvement ever since the mabo agreement. But there are still HUGE issues and now we have to point the finger at ourselves instead of """whitey""".

I do Law and Finance. It's more fucked than you think it is. Like I'm considering joining the army, releasing propaganda to my peers there and starting a coup. That fucking bad.

It beggers belief. Part of the reason why people can't find work is ironically because of the government's system of paperwork.
And they're meant to help us find or start up work. I think the solution is computer orientated, but there are difficulties to overcome. Think like the way facebook and google take what you type and deliver advertisement accordingly. There may be a way to use that word analysis on say an anonymous front and find the bigger issues and solutions.

I get the feeling it will just be used to "filter" the solutions though.

I worked with the salvos, they don't have the resources to pinpoint and locate people in need. They still rely on "access points". Some people don't even know what the salvos are.

Oh you don't want to know, it's disgusting. A huge issue yet again.

Not only am I one of the few people in a position to help Australia as a whole, but aboriginals.
It's a tiring burden.

No I have more pragmatic real issues that are missed.
And the stereotypes are enforced in more abstracted ways than you think.
They have brains, yet they're doped up. Why?
Depression.
Skitzoid personalities.
Addictive personalities (to cope with above)
And a warped perception of the land making their view of the world 'tiresome'

They see nothing but problems that need fixing and they feel they have no way to fix or the brains or the education.

It's a race of people that feel defeated already.
They see the issues, they understand the criticism, and they blanket out the criticism through drugs and alcohol.

I know this, because I recently knuckled down on my own behavior. I see what Holla Forums sees - doom.
And aussy shitposters started that ride - I suspect they too are like me.

Okay, here's a picture of a lady riding a tiger. Obviously tigers are domesticated right? No, it's just tame, like the zebra in the photo. There's a difference between taming an animal and domesticating them. When an animal has been domesticated, it has been altered to better suit human's needs, and animals need to meet a certain criteria to reach this stage. Also your picture of a buffalo looks to be actually one of the Asian variants of cattle, maybe a Gaur? Can you please link a page showing the domestication of the Somalia wolf? a picture of it doesn't help.

The middle eastern caliphate was shaky and their scientific achievements where stolen from India.

That did not stop Carthaginians from using them as expendable steeds of war.

There are no magical domesticatable animals. Selective breeding does that. Cows were lethal Aurochs before we beat the feral bull out of them.

2% would mean that 5-6 generation back there was a full blood who fucked one of your ancestors. Either that or a couple mongrels fucked each other, which is more likely since 2% exactly isn't possible with just one full blood in the gene line.

Which fucking animal was domesticated before centuries of selective breeding?

You mean the kebabs that feel great and mighty over building a very large sandcastle?

This flip here thinks he is redpilled.
>>>/pinoy/14902

I just dont want the jews to win, the suicide of the white race is like poisoning the last panda, or strangling the last of an extinct species of value. Im a conservationist that way.

Pretty sure it's a water buffalo.

Obviously the magic white people animals.

Everywhere white people lived there just happened to be animal around that were just waiting to do our bidding.

Sheep don't come from agressive as fuck wild sgeep or anything. Pig were never boars that could gore you to death. And ever seen a wild horse in eastern europe? They just let you ride them. NO TRAINING NEEDED!

no genes have got fuck all to do with it
semites lack culture, originality and inventiveness, they steal culture from their neighbours and adopt it as their own, they breed like rabbits and zerg rush more advanced/decadent nations and steal all their shit and claim it as their own
the rise of semites in history is always correlated with some natural disaster occurring, they arent strong on their own, they cower in the shadows and breed like cockroaches waiting for the lions and dragons of the world to tire themselves out fighting before the mass swarm of semites rushes out of the dark and consumes everything
They are the opportunists of history

some tigers are domesticated, a monastery in nepal/tibet did it, they have something like 15th generation domestic tigers now
and the white man has already domesticated lions and cheetahs as well on accounts, what they lack is not the right breed of animal just the fucking will to try over generations

fair enough, i do agree with you on most of what you've posted but i dont see the modern prevailing attitude of sitting on your arse and blaming whitey or systems of oppression or what was done to my ancestors 150 years ago dissipating anytime soon
and with the importation of american nigger gang culture to australia i dont see aboriginal youth lining up to strive for a better future for themselves

Well I got told some of my ancestors are Kikes but I don't know if they're by blood relatives as my Father is a bastard and I'm sure the Kikes would most likely be my last name's Lineage which got co-opted by a few Kikes

Those were tame elephants, not domesticated. Their drawbacks outweighed their gains outside of a war setting. I'm sure the Carthaginians would have domesticated the elephants and had them working like we work horses if they could. Even societies that use elephants for manual labour just capture wild baby elephants, they don't breed them. Also the species used became extinct by over exploitation. Take a look at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_elephant

Genes have nothing to do with it? Doesn't that kind of undermine your own argument?

I agree it is wasted on Non-Europeans, like usual the white man gives you the tools and yet you refuse to use them. if you go back too where you belong, you'll be more happy

ah 1492 expelled the Jews from Spain, killed all the darkies and heard word of a new world to Conqueror, now Spain's mud government gives a bunch of foreign Jews citizenship, what could go wrong?

That's why it's my turn to shine.

And I'm starting to see what I'm up against.
This finance system is beyond criminal - it's literal tyranny now. I have to watch my head now. I think I've been followed by cars a few times already. And my PC might be compromised - not that I really care at this stage.
That's how much of 'threat' I must be. They don't want a person that is PC proof from destroying their "system".
And in reality, I'm doing nothing but simple regulation and pragmatic fixes to this country.
They still will try to 'rid' me.

At first I thought this was paranoia, but now I have evidence this occurs. You only have to look at George Soros to see how these fuckers think in reality.

No, we went through a domestication process that depended on an animal having several key factors, e.g. living in a herd with a pecking order, herbivorous or omnivorous enough to eat anything (pigs) Eurasia got lucky and has the widest range of potentially domesticated animals. For example, south america only had the llama, and north america the turkey. Watch this video: google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwif6sbC7a7NAhUItJQKHUWMDEUQyCkIITAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOmjnioNulo&usg=AFQjCNE_kSios0z7P2X5t7Ff3q9SU100kw

genes cant be inherently weak or strong, just maladaptive or superior in comparison to another for a certain reason
semites aren't just an ethnic group they're also a language group, in my eyes the only decent semites were the Phoenicians since they actually contributed positively to western civilization a long time ago, the rest have been the parasites and philistines of history

So two species from different genera of Elephants (Asian Elpehants are actually closer to Mamooths than they are to African Elephants) were coincidentally tamable but all conspecific subspecies to Carthaginian Elephants (all the other African Elephants) are somehow impossible to tame? Niggers must be really jinxed with animals…

There are more than you think.
Pretty much every non hwhite smart enough to break the Capitalism/Communism false dichotomy. I know what people will go to the stars (Germans and Western Europeans) and which will stay on earth like animals (Slavs and the rest of us, despite the red pills).

Yup. No way my people would accept a Chinese ruler, just as you shouldnt accept a kike/mudshit/semite as your.

Pic related

Kek
Probably just going to use my status as a friend of the Reich and veteran to get a free apprenticeship in gunsmithing then go home.

Not sure what you're trying to say here. My point wasn't that elephants are impossible to tame, it's that they are impossible to domesticate. Every culture in the world has had heaps of tamed animals, only a few meet the criteria for domestication

Yeah… pure luck, even when we have not even one tenth the ruminate species of Africa has. It's a pure coincidence niggers don't have a single domesticated animal when every other culture, even fucking eskimoos, did.

domestication occurs after a few thousand years tops of taming them
no nigger had enough of a brain to tame some zebras and keep them breeding and around long enough to domesticate them

The reason many species weren't domesticated was because they would be redundant. Russians fully domesticated foxes to the point of phenotypical deviation from wild forms within less than half century.

Yeah, because niggers didnt have literal bananas hanging in front of their mudhuts, right? Because they lacked any material, right?

Funny how Arabs had none and beat Europeans in mathematics and ironworking in the Middle Ages.

Go shoot some Zyklon B, Jared Diamond.

This is why people laugh at you you stupid nigger

Done goofed with that link.

Northern India has tamed elephants, they use them to plow fields. They are not able to be bred in captivity easily and they are forced to capture wild elephants to replenish to population. Males also get very aggressive periodically and try to kill everything around them. Not really a good trait when you tamed animal wakes up one day and decides it wants to gut you

First of carthage wasn't black you moron, they were close to the Greeks for skin color because sub saharan africa hadn't mixed with the north yet. Second off you do understand the difference between tamed and domesticated right you dumb nigger.

you mean stole Chinese steel forging technology and translated Greek mathematics from looted archives in the libraries of the Eastern Roman Empire
try harder shill

Please tell me how a banana tree can push a grindstone, and or be hitched up to till the earth. What use are materials if you don't have the means to extract them?

>>>Holla Forums

Are you saying grindstones, logs and iron didnt exist in Africa?

Also all native swine species of subsaharan Africa swine are somewhat less aggressive than Eurasian Wild Boars and only Giant Forest Hog is potentially as dangerous.

That's not how domestication works, taming is when you take an animal from the wild and raise it around humans. Domestication is when you take several animals from the wild, and breed them to suit your needs. They need to have:
Flexible diet — Creatures that are willing to consume a wide variety of food sources and can live off less cumulative food from the food pyramid are less expensive to keep in residence.
Reasonably fast growth rate — Fast maturity rate compared to the human life span allows breeding intervention and makes the animal useful within an acceptable duration of caretaking.
Ability to be bred in captivity — Creatures that are reluctant to breed when kept in captivity do not produce useful offspring, and instead are limited to capture in their wild state. Creatures such as the panda, antelope and giant forest hogs are territorial when breeding and cannot be maintained in crowded enclosures in captivity.
Pleasant disposition — creatures that are aggressive toward humans are dangerous to keep in captivity.
Temperament which makes it unlikely to panic — A creature with a nervous disposition is difficult to keep in captivity as they will attempt to flee whenever they are startled. Some animals, such as Domestic sheep, still have a strong tendency to panic when their flight zone is crossed. However, most sheep also show a flocking instinct, whereby they stay close together when pressed. Livestock with such an instinct may be herded by people and dogs!
Modifiable social hierarchy — Social creatures that recognize a hierarchy of dominance can be raised to recognize a human as its pack leader

It's how they've always behaved since before Christianity and even the macedonians.

Read pic related.

Jews are not quite the same as Babylonians but they do not stray too far. Learn their pattern of thinking. Learn why Babylon fell.

They think white people want to usurp.
When in reality we see the coming invasion.

Im not the one saying a bunch of camel riding sandniggers were independently better than all of Europe

Yes but they still were able to develop them and slightly enrich them.

Hitler dub of truth checked.
Africa lacked literally nothing. It was always the continent of abundance, even today. So much many resources untapped, I cant imagine if Germans, French and Brits have 100% control of them all.
Mars colony in 2 fucking decades, max.
Assuming everyone is uncucked, of course.

And the South American comparison is hilarious. They built FUCK HUGE pyramids and made use of their gold. Niggers werent anywhere near that.

They did beat you in metalworking early on.

I'm just angry because I've could've been full on 14/88 german but my dad REALLY likes latino/spanish women or around that color anyway.
I'm the result of his "muh dik" mentality.

Your word for the most basic form of mathematics is algebra. Europe during the middle ages was so ass backwards that it had Muslims pick up where the ancient Greeks and Romans left off and advanced the field so much that every single English speaking person knows what algebra is and how important it was to the core of mathematics. It's OK though you can feel proud because you happen to have the same skin color of some Greek you have nothing in common with and who would have considered you a barbarian.

Zebras

Noric steel shattered sandnigger scimtars for thousands of years, only after they nicked/bought chinese metalworking tech secrets did they advance at all

dont need to, i know more about the jews and semites in general than id like to

I couldn't live with myself if I knew my line had such improprieties. Hey there's always cannon fodder and you can be added to a song if you generate enough lols unlikely though.

Yeah, I bet the Aurochs and Wild Boars were so mellow, pleasant and safe to keep around.

What you are doing is mental gymnastics by using modern already domesticated animals as point of reference.

Pretty much this.

I'm not white tho not one bit. I'm from the caribbean (Dominican Republic if you're curious) and living on a shared island with Haiti gives me like my own little view on what you are saying.

Dont get me wrong, both countries are black as fuck. but one of them seems to be more stuck on it's african roots than the other. And as it turns out, that country sucks the most. Seriously, google dominican/haitian border and see for yourself.

How do i deal with this?

I just live my life. I'm insignificant in the grand scheme, but i try to redpill as much people as posible into understanding that only by bettering ourselves we can make THIS country better. Running away to the US or Europe and then waving a Dominican flag with "pride" is a very hipocritical thing to do. You ran away, and left us to rot with the worst instead of making our country (which is decent on many ways) better.

It would be moronic to ask for a spot somewhere else. Every nation needs to make itself better or simply sink into the ocean or something. Of course im pessimistic about the whole thing. And when i see Europe willingly destroy itself when i've known all my life where this road leads to… it breaks my fucking heart.

US anons, Yurop anons, FIGHT this. You dont want this. not now, not ever. I know how puertoricans act, they are the definition of "gimme welfare money pls" and it's disgusting. Potentially worthy people get turned into a lazy nation which is why we dont get along with them either break off from then and dont let them live there. My own country is full of morons, dont let us live there. Mexico is full of drugs and dangerous people some good but is it worth the risk? no!) DO NOT LET THEM LIVE THERE.

Close your borders, we will make it through. If not, then we'll sink. Either one is okay, natural order of things and all.

The point is that mudshits had nothing but they managed to learn/steal properly despite living in a hellish desert. Which is infinitely better than nigggers ever could.

not barbarian, to a Greek im a keltoi 'a noble savage'
you're the barbaroi, the ones they hated and were disgusted with semite
not even in the fucking slightest
Islamic golden age is 9th century to 11th century, copying Greco-Roman texts out by hand and claiming lost knowledge as their own
as soon as Europe woke up from the semitic enforced ignorance of the Church mudshits went back to being completely irrelevant to the world
Hulagu should have finished the lot of your kind off, wish I could have seen the Caliph beg for his life as he choked being forcefed his own shekels

Except the white women who do not want you

Coming to a Burger University near you. Last darkie I saw before I left College looked like this, blue eye contacts too. I'm sure its just a coincidence the director, is going on vacation to Israel.

Do you want to be enslaved its all I hear from darkies?

It's not just that though.

It's basically describing the way of life there, the systems, the politics of land, the actual psychology that isn't told directly about Jewish people.

Consider it a more unbiased source of info on them.
Which ironically pinpoints why they behave so - especially their superstitious nature, that's a BIG issue here.
Holla Forums believes in meme magic.
I'm convinced jews believe in real magic. Sounds retarded but we've seen with meme magic why they could be possibly led to believe such a thing.

And my own race sees this too, hence why they have such a mystical interpretation of the land.

Tell me about Escrava
Why does she wear the mask?

it doesnt take a genius to sell black slaves and salt in return for iron
these people arent warriors or farmers or scholars
They're merchants, bandits and goatherds
they have no musicians, drums are forbidden and women can be murdered for singing?
its a stagnant culture, they military success came about in an age where the west had been annihilated through centuries of civil war, religious war, famine and plague
the first real enemy the shitskins faced were the mongols and they were anally destroyed by the mongol horde
wrecked so bad the entire islamic world is still reeling from the shock of having their unbeatable armies, generals, priests and kings turned into mongol army fuckpuppets

The problem with Zebras is they do not have a firm modifiable social hierarchy like horses do, so they can not recognize humans as a pack leader which makes it way harder to keep control of them. When you have pet dogs, they recognise you as the 'alpha', same with horses. They also have a very nasty disposition. Saying all herbivores panic is incredibly ignorant - of course all animals panic, what matters is how they deal with it - fight or flight, flocking together like sheep or running off like deer. The Onager is a good example of how an animal needs to fill all categories in order to be sucessfully domesticated - The only thing wrong with the onager was it's temperament, but this was enough to make the domesticators abandon it when the donkey arrived from north africa.

I don't wish to be enslaved. I'm in my own country trying to make things better. It doesn't seem like you read my post at all user. Maybe leaving college wasn't such a great idea. Jew director and all.

You mean you havn't been enriched, what is your tuition money going towards?

Some Brazilian slave holders wanted to mask and gag their slaves it seems. In the play she always has blue eyes too.

If you took off her mask it'd probably be painful, she'd have to get a real job.

was getting caught part of her plan?

No we are not you dumb nigger. Animals have different traits, but even the you have differences in resource distribution and changes in climate which can destroy countries. The expansion of the Sahara was a major contributor in the fall of West Africa and the existence of it prevented sub saharan africa from benefitting from trade along the silk road until the islamic invasions. Even now we are rethinking our way of thinking about east Africa and how it may have been a collection of city states that have existed well before the islamic conquests.
This consistent focus on white people are great because white people are great is dumb and you should stop being such a dumb nigger who doesn't have a grasp outside of the last 300 years. It's OK though I am sure you can find a forum that agrees with you somewhere. Maybe stormfront might be a better fit.

Cute, but don't worry from what I hear your women are busy having fun with Sunni dick. At least if that keeps happening we won't have to worry about a strong Europe who wants to kill us anymore. Just a weak Europe filled with nu males embracing the caliphate which wants to kill us. If you keep embracing their culture maybe you will forget how to make plans and anti air weapons this time. It will be hilarious to see the fedora tippers strapping vests to themselves for m'ladies.

This is a more recent development. The Middle East is incredibly weak right now and is culturally stagnant. I hope this salafist phase passes quickly so things can start picking up again. The islamic world is letting religious dogma suffocate them.

No shit? I thought you speak English? My whole point is that niggers have always been fucking worthless because of their own fault.

I'm sure if you'd transplanted a bunch of brits there back in the neolithic era nothing would change. They lack the crops and animals required to start civilization, so having a bunch of iron means nothing if you don't have the means to extract it. South America had maize, which allowed agriculture which then lead on to the kingdoms that constructed the pyramids. Without maize, south america couldn't have done it

I'm of the ethnicity of pic related.

But I am American.
I'm first gen. I didn't choose to be born here, luckily I was. All my family members have citizenship too. I have no allegiance elsewhere.

I agree with every point you stated.

I rationalize it as objectively as humanly possible.

I will be part of the Reich, I don't hope for anything. I'll be in the front lines.

Don't really understand this question. I can't be mad at something out of my control. I like to think I am an outlier is how I cope.

One thing I'd like to add is that I always wonder if the IQ thing is real… Usually whenever I have a brain-fart

See the White man takes care of the land because it is this land from where we gain our power, kind of magical but its more abstract.

I do know your island is small and has many problems with deforestation caused by the people who live there not caring about the land. Due too over-farming you have an over-burdening population, which makes you exploitable. Since your island has these problems its only a matter of time before the Jew invokes them, kind of like a spell literally , I'd advise moving to safer land, returning to the land from where your ancestors were born perhaps, you can find roots there.

I read your post but you didn't understand mine

Its been that way for 800 years
Constantinople fell to Chinese cannon bought by Turkish shekels
after that?
the entire muslim world has been the bitch of France and Britain for 400 years
you know how many good muslim girls were sodomized for spare change by French colonial officials
your daughters were our whores for hundreds of years and your sons were cannon fodder for our wars between ourselves over your worthless scraps of dirt
if it wasnt for britain needing shitskins to absorb german, austrian and turkish bullets you'd still all be a collective bunch of camel piss drinking goat fuckers living in tents and beating each other to death with iron rods for accidentally farting during morning bend overs for allah
even now your recent spark of rising to relevance again for the first time in the better part of a millennium is because we allowed jews to create warped ideologies that divided us and make us weak like communism
it wont last, the most stable the middle east has ever been since the supreme goatherder, the boy pedophile bandit mohammed roused a hundred thousand syphilitic camel jockeys from the desert and sent them to pillage, rape and massacre pacifists and plague victims has been when our empires ran your nations for you

If you're 1st gen doesn't that mean you can go back and try and make Mexico Great for once

What do you guys think of Zoroastrianism and the Persian empire?

its decent

I'm not sure if it is there own fault. I think it is just the rise and fall of civilizations and the situation of the area around them. Europe used to be on top and it's time is fading. Same with America unfortunately but their downfall seems to be just the rest of the world catching up. They will rise again someday, but right now it looks like we will be looking towards South East Asia for the major players in the latter 20 century. If China can avoid the stagnation that rocked Japan and if Japan can continue to evade the debt bubble it created without blowing up the world economy.

and if you remember history at all sandnigger it was your kind that threw the first stone
your own dead ancestors slain by European cold steel was their own fault
you want what you dont have and the only way you thought you could take it was with force and for that you paid the price

Maybe the middle east would be a better place it had remained the dominant religion… Having "There is only one Path and that is the Path of Truth" as the basic maximim sounds pretty good to me

European science is still on top. This is a mere political transition.

This is funny because Im Asian and we live next to the Chinese. That aint gonna happen, bud.
Chinks will never go to the stars without Europeans.

Better than Islam.

Nah I'm fine. Arabs on the other hand are the ones that keep blowing themselves up in your cities.

Yeah, the Brits would have to start everything from scratch and come out better than niggers, as always.

You seem to misunderstand the part that i'm telling you that my country DOES take care of it's land. The one that doesn't is Haiti user. It was a comparison to ilustrate what happens when 2 countries that share the same land can do to it, how two different mentalities manage land.

Also, i am not going to africa. I was born here in DR and i share nothing with that continent's culture. Nobody here does. Brainwashed african americans might think they do but it's the same for them as well. You just have to better yourself.

Right now Americans won't go to the stars without Russian rockets and Ukrainian boosters and imported Asian engineers to handle the programming and design. The gutting of the western space programs is one of the saddest things about the 21st century. I hear they are starting to make their own rockets again which is nice.

Persians were Aryans and the only decent culture of the middle east before Muslim takeover.

there wasnt a lot of plentiful edible plantlife in Britain prior the Romans
a popular celtic foodstuff was stinging nettle soup forget to cook that and its like eating a bowl of bee stings
isolated on an island for 20,000 years
British ancestors crossed the ice into Britain dressed in pelts and armed with flint
and when the Romans crossed into Britain the Celts wore solid gold jewelry, rode chariots into battle, dressed in chainmail and carried steel and iron swords at their belt
the celtic carnyx the most complex wind instrument ever made and its was a warhorn

well the only ones left
Persia was only conquered by the mudshit hordes because as usual they picked a really inopportune time to have a civil war, im pretty sure a number of satrapies rebelled and one outright betrayed the royal family and had the last Shahanshah murdered

I think part of the problem was that the persians basically just left subjects to do their own thing after they were conquered, and didn't interfere with different ways of belief.They should have been more oppressive ;)

true, they only religion they oppressed was Christianity after the Romans adopted it as a state religion because christians might be roman spies
they eventually quit that though, the Sumerian gods and goddesses lasted well into the final days of the Sassinid dynasty of Persia

Being a 100%, let's say Nigerian, isn't really a bad thing as long as you live in Nigeria and not in a western country. Make Nigeria Great.. well yeah. Make it great. Even if you're born in a western country since your parents moved there, but you yourself don't have any intention to live the rest of your life in that country, but instead wish to take the knowledge you've acquired in higher education and intend to move back to where your parents came from and proceed to make that country better, you're still good in my book.

It's the mutts I truly feel sorry for.

The celts received iron working, agriculture, etc through idea diffusion. They didn't independently invent that stuff. A big advantage of Eurasia was that ideas spread quickly because it's got an east west axis. Take the inca and the aztecs, the Inca had llama and the atecs had corn, yet they couldn't exchange technologies and ideas because of the huge fucking jungle in the way

sure why not
but still the area around colchester had iron mines and smelting furnaces while Egyptians and chinese were still hacking each other to death with bronze

I'm North African but NOT a muslim, I started going to Holla Forums because I was mostly worried about the growth of islam because this would obviously have some shitty results for my own life. Eventually I became redpilled on the jews of course, I think that it should be clear that jews don't just want to destroy white people but all non-jews in general, once Europe as we know it is gone they will try to destroy the rest of the world until all of non-jewish humanity consists of brainwashed niggers.
Most people here would tell me to just leave to the country where my parents came from but I really have no connection with that third world shithole, I grew up in Europe and will die here.
I also grew up in like a 99% white neighbourhood and I don't think I ever had non-white friends so yeah, maybe that's why my way of thinking is so different from most of "my kind" here.

Fuck, I wish I can reply to this, but I wrote such a massive fucking rant about my life and views, that it ended up being like a blog post. It would have used 5 posts if I split it up. I don't even know if I even stayed on topic.

Where are you from user, where do you live?

What do you think the jews endgoal is?

Summarize

And they received that knowledge from the Hittites, who were the people to originally work iron. Without all the prior knowledge that the Celts had received from many different civilizations that they had never met, the smelting furnaces would not be there. I'm not bashing the celts, I'm just pointing out how much every civilization depends on the scientific achievements of the ones before it, and around it. And if there are barriers in the way like different environments that make it harder to exchange ideas it's gonna make it a lot harder to progress.

European nations are the longest surviving continuous nations in the world
the babylonians burned Jerusalem and where are they now?
The Romans did it too and so began the 2000 year long war between the West and Semites

Hittites knew the secret to meteoric iron and for a very long time were the only ones that could produce iron weapons, funnily enough though the secret to iron mining was discovered by a celtic society in modern day Bulgaria/Romania and the Hittites only learned that from them a few centuries before the bronze age collapse

Post-collonial mulatto here (My ancestry has been mixed for several generations all the way back to the Trans-Atlantic slave trade).

-I think mankind should be taxonomically considered to be composed of at least three distinct species given its internal physiological, psychological and cognitive variation between the races.

-I think Western civilization is the greatest achievement of this planet (scientific method, objectivity, philosophy, separation of church and state, free market, ethics, inventiveness you name it) and I think there's an evolutionary/genetic cause for this. The Caucasoid species ,more specifically the European race has probably been subject to harsher selective pressure and deferral of gratitude throughout the millenia and that has resulted in higher intellectual capacity and creativity. At least that's how I would explain it. There's no "Aryan magic" to it.

- Jews have managed to upgrade their collective IQ's very successfully by getting intelligent Rabbis to breed more while the reverse of that was happening in Europe (intelligent poly-lingual men turned into celibates).
This resulted in the Jews gaining the capacity to socially engineer the demographic destruction of the European gene pool merely through memes.

It's an astonishingly beautiful yet terrifying phenomenon to see as a non-white, the collapse of an entire civilization before my eyes.

What else? Climate change is anti-science hysteria, Holocaust estimates are probably blown out of proportion, women are too emotive and tribalistic to hold power responsibly. They weren't naturally selected to be as inventive and adventurous as men and I think cultural marxism brings out the worst in them.
I'm an atheist, materialist, ancap and I guess I'm a nihilist.
I literally can not get more redpilled than this.

I have to see things objectively and when looking at the trends, Europeans are an obvious genetic dead end.
My guess is white nationalism vs multicultural divide will intensify until white in-group preferences are reawakened and people start demanding white ethnostates for whites only but white countries as a whole will never be the same.
Unless…
Genetic engineering ramps up and that will be the game changer. Once people can freely turn their offspring into 'designer babies' everyone and their cousin will want 6ft tool blue-eyed 200IQ babies. There will probably be whining naysayers (muh ethics of it) but if it does ramp up, Europeans will come out the winners in the long run.
I'm getting more and more nihilistic in my private life. What else could I do.
I have never in my life and probably will never be in a "majority" or belong anywhere. I've always been the oddball. I have always been culturally incompatible with my people and many times feel like an outsider between them (I have very light skin). So I guess the redpill was the last nail in the coffin. This is what the internet did to me. I can't unlearn objective facts for the sake of being a happy ignorant.

Read up youngling. And understand that "culture" makes up the lion's share of the blame for the parasitical nature of "Jewish Culture" You were most likely not raised "Jewish" or you had an epiphany that allowed you to see the nature of the leech.

Also, i am against complete extermination Of the breed of human, not cultural extermination. and as a Yankee I know exactly how to handle this solution.

Hint: Reservations.

The Netherlands, most non-whites here are Morrocan and this is also the case for me. They have a very bad reputation here and pretty much are known as the niggers of this country (although most of them are nowhere near as bad as African-Americans), most people are actually suprised when they hear me speak for the first time because I don't have a horrible accent like they normally do.
I have read some books about the subject (mainly thanks to /pdfs/) and the primary goal right now seems to make the jews the most powerful race on this earth, ruling as political as well as spritual leaders, pretty much like they did in the Soviet Union but on a worldwide scale. But there also seems to be some kind of religious motive, they believe that if they succeed in their goal their messiah will arrive or something like that.

East Asian here.
No shit.
Debatable, the chinks collasped on themselves multiple times just fine throughout history.
Yeah.

I drop red pills whenever I can, to the point where some of my friends call me a 'skinhead'.
And I can get away with it every time by pulling out the 'I'm Asian' card.

Hopefully. Not holding my breath for it though.

Even if that's correct, which I doubt, it still doesn't refute my point that technological progress depends on hundreds of technologies from a myriad of cultures beforehand. You can't say that a culture has created the most 'important' inventions because those inventions would depend on and probably be inspired by inventions made by other cultures long ago. There's no chainmail without the ironworking, and no ironworking without agriculture/domestication/any invention that was a pre requisite to an organised society

I think this is due to Empires producing stagnation as they become to big corrupt and unwieldy to govern.

dont overestimate it
exclude Africa apart from Egypt, exclude the Arabian peninsula and south east Asia
everywhere else produced something worthwhile at some point, made some contribution to humanity as a whole even the steppe bandits of central asia gave us the stirrup

I remember reading it was because China at that period had no real competition and was both geographically 'isolated' and politically secure. Therefore it was easy for leaders to introduce shit polices like banning exploration/ocean navigating ships without having other societies that continued doing so to make china realize the error of their ways. This also happened when Japan went full isolation mode and banned guns because samurai didn't like peasants blasting away ungracefully while they were trying to dule

Yeah it's a too conceated in your own success thing. Very common human failing.

Good post.

the Pope tried to ban crossbows at one point because too many knights who spent 15 years training with the sword were being killed by peasants who'd spent 15 minutes training with a crossbow

fuck off shitskin. Slavs have contributed greatly to Western/European civilisation and were the first to even go into space. They're our white brothers and have a place in the stars alongisde us. You on the other hand, should stay in the mud back on Earth.

Luckily he couldn't, because Europe was too politically decided so any country that did adopt this policy would be stomped by it's neighbors.

Yeah doesn't work in Europe to many people competeing to try and stop advances like that.

kek sort of did
France ignored it, so did many German states, but the italian states burned alot of theirs
as for England, never really used them anyway, instead all sports but archery were banned on sundays so instead of a crossbow we just fielded the finest archers on the European continent
why bother with a crossbow when your peasants can shoot a mailed knight through his eye visor at 300 yards

Darwinian selection against the idiot Italians if you ask me.

How new are you?

kek

Source on that claim.

Every study I've ever heard of in relation to the fabled "Jewish intelligence" has had hilariously small sample sizes, often less than seventy-five people.

I want to believe that there's a reason they're winning aside from buying out all the opposing media outlets, favoring each other over the other races, and blind luck, but I need to to be a good one.

I also refuse to believe it considering how inbred and famously mentally ill jews are

You can be mentally ill and intelligent I suppose

Most if not all these places who trace lineage through DNA add a bit of kike in them because otherwise it would be anuudah shoah. You can't trust them.

I'm a chink.
[DESIRE TO RACE MIX WITH MY HUNGARIAN AND FINNISH SISTERS INTENSIFIES]

The reason I'm redpilled on race and genetics is through objectivity and critical thinking at all costs (social costs for me). So why would I abandon a logically invincible stance as atheism just to be assimilate more to the Christian right wing?

By the way, I think Christianity was the first step of Jewish enrichment and contamination of European mentality. It was the 'gateway drug' that lead to the castration of the European male and the cultural marxist blue pill. You people would have been stronger if you had stayed true to your roots.
Now that the damage is done, the sooner you wake up to atheistic materialism, the sooner you'll reach genetic determinism/ racial realism without muh love thy neighbour crap.

As for nihilism, I know it's not philosophically tenable but it's the type of private outlook I have on life right now. I don't want it for the rest of the world.

Saddly, your country does not take care of itself, if it did you would takeover Haiti I understand that in the modern age that would be impossible, so you are stuck You have an impoverished neighbor and the Jews are knocking, I don't know how many are in power there. I do understand though that darkies are less susceptible to direct psychical jewing but have no guard against economic methods.

archive.is/MCuPG
Oh goy those poor Haitians need your help, think of the six thousand!

Perhaps you won't get immigrants yet from Haiti but I believe they'll use the financial instrument of just backrupting you by giving all powerful monkeys cadillacs, and the powerful monkeys will keep the lower rungs in check as your countries join in union, so progressive.

nature.com/ncomms/2014/140909/ncomms5835/full/ncomms5835.html

immortallife.info/articles/entry/why-is-the-iq-of-ashkenazi-jews-so-high

There's no secret. They have high verbal intelligence.

Abrahamic religions are all just variants of judaism, how can you worship a jew and still consider yourself redpilled? Posting a screenshot of a wikipedia article is also not an argument just so you know.

nice edit
modern estimates of the mudshit forces were 800-1400

I'm VERY aware of this. That's why i do feel pessimistic about the whole thing.

The difference here is that there's not a lot worth saving here. I'm simply trying to remind you, ALL of you anons that are reading. That you are fighting the good fight. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise. If yurop failed dont allow burgerland to do the same, Hold your ground.

No, son, the problem is you don't think. You eat up the shit your fellow retards believe.

Like this guy

He's an idiot. Has no understanding of the Bible and the differences it has with Talmudic Judaism, which came into being AFTER Christ.

Just fools. The decline of the West is tied directly to secularization and disbelief, but you're too caught up in that, so you won't accept that.

You display no arguments. Only faith.
I'd rather go back to the bluepill than return to intellectual slavery of worshipping the jew god

You display autism. Why would I bother? You keep repeating the same shit, content that you're right. Doesn't pay to beat one's head against the wall.

I didn't call you a fool out of spite.

In the end there is no way for you or anyone else to proof the existence of any god or similair deity.
Also, just calling people idiots in different ways is not an argument, you didn't explain anything, you were just like "lol lol you're retarded you just don't understand".
This is why christians are no different from muslims.

m-muh autism

Don't bother with him, he's a christcuck that hasn't accepted that his brand of religion/spirituality has died. He doesn't realise that religion is a tool, and not the end-goal itself.

Your first source doesn't mention IQ or intelligence at all.

Your second source is more interesting, but hides the majority of its sources in books and doesn't link any of them, and is also written by a transhumanist. Not that I'm implying that transhumanism is largely about defying natural law or founded by a (((certain group of people))), but it's suspect.

And another fool shows up. Religion is a tool. Christianity isn't a religion. I'm not interested in anything but the truth.

You saying such things about beliefs is the reason I make little to no distinction between you and most LARPagans. They aren't interested in what is truth, but what can be used.

asian user here. I've been around for a long time. I can't do anything to change the self-destructive nature of the liberal west, so all I can do is shitpost on the internet and try to cheer y'all on.

*tips fedora*

Better stop with the whole civilization thing then. Wouldn't want to defy nature.

All it takes is a single complete generation too bring down your race. Truthfully we Burgers are nearing the end of our rope too many more failures and its rwds, you in the Caribbean havn't even been started yet. So don't just better yourself, make sure your people deal with the problems they find themselves in, they must keep control and responsibility. Every part of the jews scaffolding is built upon a culture loosing touch with reality, so it comes to believe its problems are not its own but instead are these other people over there, and thus D&C.

Better luck.
Live for the family, die with family, all is the family.

costanza.jpeg

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

It's interesting though. You also have Jews like Robert Zubrin vehemently pushing for Mars colonization and other like Yuri Milner and Carl Sagan having a thing for contacting extraterrestrial civilizations. Not to mention the obvious Jewish push for transgenderism.

I've been thinking a lot about this lately, that Jews have a penchant for the global-scale "freaky" . What do you guys think?

im a shitskin and i fantasize about forcing self loathing pure blooded germans to breed white babies while i jerk off

well thats odd and against the common narrative

my father is Cuban, my mother was born in america but her family comes from Cuba. I was born and raised in America and i hardly know any Spanish and i could pass for white.

where does that put me?

I play Rose Gun Days and the idea it puts regarding nationalism and class collaboration is phenomenal.

To be "japanese" is not just born japanese, but it's to do everything to help and care for the japanese people.

The same for americans and other nationality, you must love your people in order to be one of them.

Your sarcasm is noted.

I'll take a look, but if the sample sizes are less than seventy-five again, I'm going to be very upset.

Look upon the vast majority of the rules put in place by Judaism, much of which is still in place today among Christians.

Pacifism, the weak dictating what should be to the strong, charity, mercy, equality, the "love thy neighbor" bit that has somehow become "racemix as fast as possible," etc.

The Jew is indifferent to nature because he thinks himself above it or that the rules that govern all animals do not apply to him.

Judaism at its core is a racial supremacy religion where your tribe rules over the lesser-beings.

It perfectly complements Christianity, being the other religion for the goy, teaching them to be fair, just and equal and ultimately, meek, while the jews rub their hands in the shadows.

Thanks bro. I am here legally. My maternal Grandfather was the only one to be born out of the U.S., but he still came here legally and assimilated.

I feel you man. I only thought I was fully mexican until I looked into my familys lineage recently. Ignore the shills man. They're just /int/ / JIDF trying to divide and conquer, because they know they're the real enemy.

Look at them, look at them and laugh.

It's because OP is a minority.

@ 2min 30

This is Jew-tier hysterics, fam.

Strong borders and big beautiful walls make for good neighbors. I'm happy to let the japs have their island, as long as me, my kin and my posterity get our homeland.

kek
pick up your game for fucks sake

I've got Cambodian, Vietnamese, and African genes in me. The African part of me is from a grandfather who I've never met in my life, but the rest of my family is either Cambodian, Vietnamese, or some mix of the two. Hopefully a combination of the former two isn't any bad, since they're adjacent countries. While I identify not one bit as an African, I feel like a biological outcast.

I am of the firm belief that if white people just went the way of the dodo, all Asians are next, and the left would just go full genocide mode even sooner considering how much harder it is to break the Chinese down via ideological and social subversion. Every time I see any Asian SJW in the West, I feel as though I'm witnessing a traitor. I was born in America and still enjoy what it gives me, so I believe I owe America something, and by extension the white race. However by principle I must leave the America in the event that it becomes an ethnostate. If that ever happens, I hope I have a decent number of pen pals.

I'm not very knowledgable about my racial homeland, other than that both Vietnam and Cambodia got fucked over by Commies, but as far as I know, wanting to improve that to be on the same level of overall development probably isn't as hopeless as a place like Africa or the Middle East.

By the way, any nonwhite who kisses the toes of the white man's boots cannot be called an honorary aryan, or a person who does honor to the groups he is a part of. That's more of a cuckold's behavior. Extermination becomes an attractive idea, especially for brown-skinned peoples, due to their pattern-like incapability and unwillingness to better themselves at all, while imposing upon others in a parasitic relationship. Being like a little Hugo to a Frankenstein and seeking approval and brownie points as a meek pet means that you are simply meek. The left believes that this(along with being parasites) are the most friendly one could ever be with the paler races.

If one truly wants to be friends with other cultures and ethnicities, he must prop himself and his people up to be something equally admirable. People of great qualities make natural peers. Leftists look inward and see themselves as incapable of this, which is why they firmly obsess over being more like swarthier cultures through a hideous combination of ethnic, cultural, and national masochism and wigger shit. I fucking hate wiggers even more than I hate niggers. The only thing I hate more than that are champagne socialists who refuse to acknowledge that the countries my family came from got economically and ideologically enriched by their preceeding members of the secular faith, and that they're only going to fuck us, themselves, and everyone else over if they continue.

The only way that the Japanese will ever consider a non-Japanese to be one of their own is if said non-Japanese was the ultimate lifelong bro for the entire nation and race, but it will still be stressed that the non-Japanese is not Japanese, though they might wish he was racially connected to them.

I'm sure that you still inherited the recessive genes though.
Your children will probably have light features.

I would stay where you are.
There's a reason that your family moved to where you live. If anything you should try to make your home a better place instead of fleeing.

Hapa here, one of my co-workers who I suspect is a Holla Forumslack is a half too.
It's weird because I think being half and half you want to know where you came from so it's natural to ask questions about heritage, ethnicity, race and culture. At the same time being seen as a racial inbetween gives you a certain resistance to cultural Marxism and the whole "muh equality" "whites are evil" thinking. I know it definitely help me as I developed my own jewdar.

not pictured: Rachel Haywire

In Lebanon we are redpilled on Jews and Zionism. I consider us to be one of the few fighting for good as we directly oppose Israel. I'm angry at whites for being hopeless, more so considering their intelligence and capacity to work together for noble goals. As for nations declining due to miscegenation, I would say that Lebanon has declined significantly due to Arab infestation brining their shit genes and customs into our land. Christians and Lebanon has suffered greatly with a mass exodus of Lebanese to Australia and South America due to civil war spurred by France, U.S and Israel. Regardless what whites on this board say about semite shit skins, we can run our countries well if it wasn't for the never ending subversiveness by external western countries fucking our political and economic systems to protect their precious Israel.

I hate whites on one level and want to see you suffer, but at the same time I don't because I know whites have done a lot for mankind. I honestly just want our region to be left alone so we can sort out our own affairs.

So sort of a "honorary" jap, like Lacafdio Hearn, the original weeaboo.

Lebanon was pretty much among the whitest long ago and once upon a time if I remember correctly and paintings proved this, although I suppose you are still semites.

This is what I wish for as well. But the fact of the matter if the Western world's foreign policy is literally jewed hard. I wish your sandnigger brethern stopped shooting gays and instead get the hand rubbers out and tell ISIS to march to israel and slaughter them all so the US doesn't have to deal with their shit anymore. Make your friends in the US get rid of AIPAC and such for us as well, thanks.

This a thousands times. I wish you well user. I really do.

Any post with Ryoichi Ikegami art deserves a bump.

Non-white bootlickers kissing up to some fedora wearing faggot from Stormfront here on Holla Forums are as bad as any other race traitor. Not only are you never going to please the "1% NON WHITE IS NOT WHITE GO TO GAS CHAMBERS" but you're also pathetic.

Genetics are important but retards who think they are everything should be higher on the gassing list than someone who has 15% non-white DNA. Neo-Holla Forums is fucking infested with bald-headed pig-faced neo-Nazis (thanks to 4/pol/ going down that time flooding us with trash) who don't understand they'd be less welcome than blacks if they were transported to WW2 Germany. Genetics vary a lot, you could be an extremely intelligent and well-mannered Abo (though highly unlikely), or a stupid ape-like blonde blue-eyed German. Hitler did not want to gas everyone who wasn't 100% blonde and blueeyed German, in fact the Nazis even shunned extremist elements who wanted to exterminate all Jews regardless of circumstances (that one French guy calling Hitler a kike comes to mind).

Just work towards improving your own country and not be a degenerate, if you live in a western country consider yourself a guest and act like one. Degeneracy and decay are a global concept, not limited to western countries.

Well I'm kind of tanned now from being out in the sun….

Oh wait, that isn't what you meant by white.

OP this is why I think you're wrong. As a white man, I don't believe it's the biological reason like you're saying that society decays the more brown it gets, I believe it has to do with culture, and beliefs. I believe any color of people could have a natsoc society. And we could be allies. Be proud of our country, our heritage, but respect others aswell.

you have to go back, snoo

I-I thought I was the only one…

I'm "white" (with a little Cherokee Indian ancestry) and not in the least surprised. My instincts have always been more tribal than those in my personal life that I know to be fully white, and I haven't failed to notice that there exists this same tendency in other slightly mixed whites like me. After all, isn't it in the American South and Eastern/Southern Europe that we find the most non-white admixture in the white population and the most racial awareness at the same time?

Liberalism is a disease of the white mind that is bound to cure itself through non-white mixing, if nothing else. It's not a medicine that I prescribe, but there is some schadenfreude to be had in knowing that if liberalism succeeds in destroying the white race, that all the minority groups previously protected by it will find themselves in danger, as only the white race is capable of sustaining a liberal order for any length of time.

Liberalism, and by that I mean individualism, is on its way out. If it exits the political stage before the white race dissolves, then whites have a chance. The question is whether or not white people can actually awaken to a tribal identity before time runs out. If not, then we're left with a mixed race of light-skinned brown people that probably will defend their group interests.

Who's stopping you? Certenly not the Bundesgrenzschutz. ( ° ʖ °)

This post was good enough to receive ANNUDAH SHOAH!

non-white user here

nations get worse as they get darker because they do not force the "brown skin" people to integrate properly into society. Instead they demand whites lower themselves and adapt to retrograde culture that hasn't produced anything but misery and death for years. We are brought into the country for free labor (slavery) and in modern times our kind is used to destabilize any and all working class communities. To instill fear and hate in whites. If you want to integrate into American society your a uncle tom. Our own president is more concerned with taking guns away from law abiding whites than thugs in Chicago. This is by design. They pass laws in black schools that allow students to assault each other and even teachers and staff with NO repercussions then claim white racism is why black kids don't succeed.

"They" don't want us to get along with our neighbors. They want us to hate whites as much as they hate us. They lull you to sleep with welfare and use the media to protect you. When we riot our black mayors provide a space for us to do that then blame whites.

the end result being a proposal for martial law, the establishment of the 1st and 2nd amendments.

In European countries they are released like a controlled t-virus designed to cause massive chaos. The end result being a proposal for a uncountable totalitarian EU army straight out of fucking star wars.

ya know that feeling Neo had when he realized what the matrix really is?
That's how I feel right now. I don't want to be apart of that system. The left has been compromised so I will take my chances with the right.

*dismantling. I don't know why I said establishment

I feel for you, I really do. But am I wrong?

It's also worth mentioning that it was my English great-grandfather that hooked up with my Cherokee Indian great-grandmother, and from what I've heard he was a generous, gentlemanly sort of person. He was also an engineer at Boeing and sported a good Aryan look. He was pretty much exactly the sort of person that we'd like to preserve, yet he decided to end that legacy. He had a son (i.e. my grandfather) who grew up to be an abusive asshole, and a totally different animal.

And if you look back on the history of fascism, many of the best Aryans were against it, just as they're against it today. It's true that the movement attracted at least some great minds, like Heidegger, but that wasn't the norm. It was predominantly low-class and lower-middle-class whites that had group feeling, just as it is today. There's a sense in which the "right" is actually anti-aristocratic (and anti-Nietzschean, contrary to what the alt-right tells us) and populist, whereas liberalism is the reverse.

I actually wish that liberals would defend their own interests as a group, because they can be quite likeable when they're genuinely classical liberal. Their most obvious shortcoming is that they live in unreality. They want to believe that individuals matter, because they're an individual, and they matter! They come from upper class homes where there is comparatively little social/familial dysfunction, and their environment is compatible with high levels of trust which they then project out onto the world in much the same way that the lower class tends to project its environmental dysfunction out onto the world in the form of distrust and anti-social behavior.

The other serious problem they have is that they want to attack us proletarians, yet the fact of the matter is that they need us, if for no other reason than to save their own liberal order. No ruling class can survive without the aid of a proletariat or it is soon conquered by hostile alien groups that do employ them. The fact that they turned against us thus explains why they're now out of power, and cultural Marxists are now in charge.

Question, my grandmother on my Dad's side was Jewish, but since Jewish heritage is matrilineal by tradition and since she was not genetically a semite (her family was pure white and converted a couple generations back for the sole purpose of big business connections in the Jewish community, ended up getting jewed out of the fortune they made anyway lol), since I am not a Jew by tradition or heritage and I have no Ashkenazi/Sephardi or any sort of semite genes I am in the clear, right?

Isn't this stuff getting a bit out of hand? I think there's a time and place for hate, but you dehumanize yourself when you attack what is human in others, and there's been some introspection happening among non-whites who've participated in this thread. We don't need to dehumanize all blacks in order to make the case for group differences, and we weaken it when we do. Compassion won't save us, but neither will assholery.

not really, liberalism is a disease
theres only two forms of government white persons should aspire to be a part of
classical republican model and monarchy/empire
everything else is weak, every man for himself degeneracy that rots the soul of a nation
the situations different for new worlders like americans, canadians, south americans
the legitamate form of government for your nations is whatever you decide
but in here Europe in our barbarian past noone ruled over us until Rome knocked at our doors
our kings did not rule us, they lead us
a king that was foolish was a mockery of the people, a king that was weak couldnt be respected and a king who was a coward died on the swords of his sons and brothers

all of these different forms of philosophies and governmental models are fantasies and distractions that however nice and utopian they may sound are naught but imperfect ideals that will always work against our human nature

Rome and Greece created exceptions to the rule where common citizens and noble families would rule the state/nation/tribe but in time they fell aswell
for all the thousands of years of human history many different forms of government have come about, but none like we have today where the state no longer serves the people that founded
it took Rome centuries to even consider giving a non-member of the Latin tribe equal status to a Roman
look at China and see the historical complete domination of the Han Chinese over every other ethnic group in their empire

a see class division as exactly that, another form of d/c, what matters is the blood in your veins not how many shekels you have stored in a bank or how much land you own, what matters is being of the same people as your neighbors and being governed or better yet lead by people of your own blood who you can respect, not the faceless globalist parasites we suffer today who have no bond of kin to us

you know thats not how genetics work you filthy stinking jew :^) sorry
youre a jew, that matriarchal bullshit was invented by your own kind, its no science
you inherit everything of your ancestors, both sides and you have jew in you

wait didnt read that right kek
i see jewish and jump to conclusions
if you have no semite in you then you're not jewish super simple stuff
though your grandmother is a traitorous whore, what are you Venetians?

noone should be agreeing on racemixing
especially concerning things like microchimerism
if a woman racemixs once without protection shes literally tainted goods
whatever race that man was that dumped cum in her belly she will eternally contain some of that mans cells
and you dont want those cells in your future kids do you?

Perhaps the insecurity of being partially miscegenated makes half breed crave identity and racial belonging much more than full whites, who take that for granted because it is endemic, thus creating a paradoxical effect in which nonwhites and partial whites tend to gravitate towards white nationalism. I also think the blatant anti-white hatred of the media and institutions has plenty to do with it, "white privilege" and other SJW garbage was not part of mainstream discourse in the 90s, but cultural marxism has a polarizing effect in which soft-headed, weak whites internalize the poz while whites who would otherwise be apathetic about race or not think of it all that much are put on the defensive and white nationalism/identity is formed as a reactionary defense. The anti-white garbage in the media and educational system is backfiring and creating a lot of awakened White Americans, even if they are not full 1488 they are more conscious of things than they would have been without cultural marxist poz. Jews are really bad at boiling frogs, and if anything they are accelerating the Wrath of the Awakened Saxon more than anything else.

Listen mate, I'm glad youre on our side, but you have to go full circle first and accept that even though you might be smart your black peers are generally inferiors from a purely GENETIC standpoint. Culture itself is genetic, its not about integration or the system or whatever, its nature.
When you accept that you should realise that you will never be fully accepted in a proper white society.

We are all fighting the same enemy, but once that enemy is defeated you need to go with your people to make brighter future for them in your home country, because you are not welcome to live and mingle with us.

That is for all of you in this thread, and its non negotiable.

Liberalism can mean a lot of different things. I try and use the historical definition, and to differentiate between classical liberals, cultural Marxists and neoliberals. George Orwell, for instance, was a liberal (classical liberal). His mind was not diseased, despite the fact that he was wrong on many vital issues. On the other hand, I actually do think of cultural Marxism and neoliberalism as diseases. But the upper class I was referring to isn't comprised of cultural Marxists or neoliberals, rather it's the WASP elite which has become disenfranchised. They weren't bad people so much as they were confused individuals, who seemed to reject tribalism because they associated it with Catholics. Orwell, for instance, regretted later on in life that he hadn't burnt down more Catholic churches while he fought in Spain. My grandfather was that sort of liberal, and had no problem marrying a non-white. But he disliked Catholics, because reasons…

The republican model is the cancer that is killing us.
Yeah, I agree. I'm merely trying to outline a problem I'm aware of, which is that most serious thinkers (e.g. scholars) are prone to individualistic, rather than tribalistic, modes of thinking. So we're up against a smart group of people, despite the fact that they often make insane claims. It doesn't matter to them that their worldview is untrue, only that it works for them. And individualism has treated them quite nicely, at least up until now, even if it's damned the rest of us.

side note, North Indian doesnt mean SIkh, im sick of people calling "SIkh" Aryan when they are not

its super easy to rename any gene marker to that of a non-Euro, there fucked, anybody who believes this shit is misguided as fuck

the classical republican model is no longer practiced in the modern world my friend :^)
no sons of Rome, no equites, no men who yell death to tyrants and execute their own sons for threatening the republic before spending the rest of their days mourning their deaths
cultural marxism is the communism of today, communism didnt die did it it just changed form
Religion has divided the white man from his kin ever since Constantine declared Christianity the state cult of Rome and formerly spat on the Imperial cult and trinity of Juno, Jupiter and Minerva that had watched Rome grow from tiny city state to pan-European, Asiatic and African Empire

the mark of the fool is the man who doesn't doubt his own beliefs
if the white man believed what the sages told him, that the earth ends at the horizon of the endless ocean he would never have put his boots on every shoreline on the globe

You can call one of the European root nations many things, but "idiot" is not one of them.

then we just lost 30% of our numbers lol

im not against the expulsion of all foreigners thats just ridiculous
what i am for though is native only zones, where foreigners arent allowed to tread
foreigners are fine as long as they adhere to your nations culture while they are in your nation, dont breed with your kin and always stay as a tiny minority of your own population

Correct, I agree. Elephants where also extensively used in India, and sometimes and sparsely in Africa.

Not only that, the social and economic structure as well as the sciences were of very high quality (I don't say "advanced" because I reject the notion of technological linearism), in Mexico as well as in Peru.

(check)

I'm a Kraut and I love Latina chicks.

wew

dude Inca's just gave their gold away

I'm not responsible for maintaining the white man's demographic stability. It's not my fault that your people were so callous as to dump your own heritage.

And despite knowing that I'm necessarily a demographic bullet against you, I have done no evil. I have committed no crime. I was born in Europe and my parents migrated here legally
Why should I abandon the culture I was raised in and the country I was born because of your recklessness?

You are misinformed. They valued gold highly, but primarily in its religious and ornamentals aspects. Being a quasi-theocracy, the Inka had not much need for gold as an exchange medium. They spiritually linked it to the sun, though (as all ancient cultures), and therefore to the Inti.

you were not born of recklessness you were born of the altruism of the weak and the traitors
there is blood soaked in the dirt beneath your feet and its not your blood yet thats why

uh huh still doesnt explain why they let a certain conquistador fill his ship to the brim with it and sail off to tell the rest how rich he'd got off a bunch of dumb inbred heathen savages

Look, it's obvious you don't know much either about Pre-Columbian America nor about the conquista. Please read a few good books before embarassing yourself further.

i dont think i really need to know about a place separated from my own homeland by thousands of miles of open ocean, that my people barely colonized or interacted with but still made them my nations bitch so to speak
you see south america and my homeland have little to nothing in common, besides blowing up the entire brazilian navy over a dispute over the rubber trade and making argentina look like an ass of itself

It is this kind of willful ignorance that leads, among other things, to the downfall of empires. Peru had much to teach to the Spanish, not only materially (e.g. agriculture, medicine and road building) but especially spiritually, as the

Shame it got destroyed by a bunch of half-Jewish savages (Pizarro was, like Colón, Jewish).

Whoops, forgot a part. Meant to say that the Inka religion was a lot purer and yes, closer to the truth than the semito-catholic BS the Europeans were peddling.

Spanish werent the only people to make south america their bitch sir :^)

is that the mountain of skulls nonsense and drums made of flayed human skin or am i barking up the wrong tree?

Portuguese, then?

I'm talking about the solar religion of the Inka ("Inka" by the way, was the name of their royal caste, the people itself was and is called Quechua/Kechua), which closely corresponded to European Hermetic and partially even Christian principles, as Felipe Guamán Poma de Ayala already demonstrated in the 16/17th century.

keep trying user-kun kek
from a cursory glance it looks a little like atenism with some Sumerian tradition thrown in
nothing special or unique really and you cant be too proud of a people that barely mastered bronze in an age when men fought with forged and folded steel

There are only three exoteric powers who made South America their bitch: Spain, Portugal and the US. All the others merely held this or that territory, but never penetrated the continental or racial soul

I would agree with this rough comparison.

Of course not, that's the whole point with regards to tradition; the Inka maintained or regenerated the primordial solar-heroic tradition, while Europe fell to Semito-Catholicism.

I would caution against the view that there necessarily exists a linearity in the technological domain. A people can be "advanced" in one domain and behind in others, and vice versa. For example, in metallurgy, as you say, the Europeans were superior, while Inkan agriculture was unsurpassed by anything in Europe until the 18/19th century.

op here, I've never heard it put any better

not necessary requirements for making your people run in terror from offshore cannon barrage
most regrettable i blame Roman mercy and lack of foresight
the benefit of being largely isolated for ten thousand years

I agree. When we stay on the purely tactical level, though, it's hard to find a people that was not bitched at some instance or the other. I do think higher civilizational effects should be taken into account to determine the exact power relations and interactions.

Mercy in what way? There are many words that could describe the Romans, but "merciful", in my opinion, is not one of them.

Non-sequitur - geographical isolation per se does not result in good agriculture, I think. It was the result of superior planning and adaptation to the environment (building of terraces etc.).

By the way, to avoid misunderstandings, I fully support racialism - more and more evidence is emerging that the Inkas were surprisingly white, according to the Spaniards sometimes even whiter than they themselves. "Cloud people", the Quelap mountain fortress etc.

they should have wiped the Jews off the face of the Earth like they did the Carthaginians
would have been easy, all concentrated in one point at that time pretty much
it only took 6 months of fire and rivers of blood to wipe the Carthaginians from existence
the jews were easier and the Romans thought such a weak pathetic race would pose no threat to the future
until they spawn a cult that weakens the Roman Imperial administration from the top down 300 years later

no but it removes the threat of foreign invasion
no need to store grain and prioritize supply and demand to a hungry army, no invading forces burning your fields, salting the earth to starve your people into submission

lack of violent conflict allowed the Inca to prioritize their agriculture over their military might, instead of the rest of the world where it was the opposite and everybody was always looking for newer better ways to slay your neighbour

That would probably have been for the best.

Well, I don't know if I would say "only" when talking about easily one of the most costly and devastating wars of the whole Roman history, but yes, they were very thorough.

Looks that way, although the various forms of autochton/pagan cults must have already been very weak and corrupted to fall to the disease.

Come on, man, that's not only grossly over-simplified but outright wrong. You should know that specifically Peru was hotly contested for centuries in warfare until the Inka united it. Not for nothing they were called the "Romans of South America".

Diamond's GGS is too extreme in its geo-determinism, but sometimes there really are circumstancial factors that can do in a people. For example suceptibility to diseases, which killed off about 75% of the Preo-Culombian population before the first conquistador even set foot on Peruvian ground.

never once heard that before
also from what I've heard of the Inca they had a weird form of conquering lesser tribes by just incorporating them into their empire by showing off their agricultural superiority
Ive seen an archaeological reconstruction of an incan fort and its barely an outpost by roman standards
a fucking Roman messenger post had better defense than an incan border land fort

Well, it's not super-widespread, although I saw it in print before. Basically, all the elements are there: solar-heroic cult, centralized, bureaucratic organisation, state-organized military, highly efficient state-directed agriculture etc.

Yes and no. Like the Romans, the Inkas basically worked with the carrot and the stick:

Do you want to live under the protection of the Inka and partake in his limitless bounty? (many said yes - there are no recorded cases of famine during the times of the Inkas) Then you have to work, agree to interchange your ancestor's mummies, send some of your women to Cuzco, and agree to miqmaq, i.e. semi-forced resettlement in other parts of the empire in effort to homogenize the realm. Everyone will be more or less happy.

If not - there comes the stick.

Different circumstances. The Quechua were easily the Top-3 stone cutters and builders of the whole human history (pics related), it's just that the enormously steep and high-up Andean terrain favoured a form of battling that does not directly translate to European siege warfare.

thats an understatement
how many catapults, ballista and war elephants were fielded in war in Peru

Jews need goy slaves to work for them on the sabbath idiot.

Assyrian here, confirming that a lot of our population is redpilled

I like this comment, because in reality Assyrians were the dominant of the region for centuries. You say we cowered, but in reality we conquered all and fought to the death. Oh how many Aryans, Iranians, Anatolians, Arabs and niggers we conquered and slaughtered. You say these things, but our kings hunted lions and our warriors devastated the region with not only might, but strategy. Which other nation matched our siege warfare and scientific advancement (for the purpose of destruction)? In one way or another Semites created your world. Beth Nahrain (Mesopotamia), the cradle of civilization.

Assyrians were dominant in Mesopatamia after the Bronze age collapse, after the jewish conquest of Ursalim, after the sea peoples had ravaged and raided the Levant, Syrian and Egyptian territories, after Mitanni had been conquered and lain low by the armies of Hattusa, after a horde of Phrygian steppe nomads the size of which would make Genghis Khan think twice had burned Hattusa to the ground and devastated the Hittites and Hurrians of the east
Assyrians cowered in the shadows of the greater nations periodically contained to there borders by the other great nations, your cousins the Akkadians conquered and savaged Sumer, you contested with Hittites, Egyptians and the Sumer-Akkadians and Babylonians and failed to reach their level of status for all the time they existed
and for the most part these people effectively kept Assur confined to the northeastern ranges of Mesopotamia
in the 11th and 10th century BC the Bronze age collapse event occurred
Babylon was already weak and tumultuous, the Kassites the Hittites had installed in power when they conquered Babylon were losing their grip on the throne
Egypt had retreated back to the Nile, the Sinai region and the Levantine Egyptian territories were abandoned to fend for themselves while Egypt suffered centuries of instability and raids from the Sea Peoples
Hatti burned in the 11th century, the iron clad warriors of Hattusa couldnt defend themselves from the Phrygians that came down from the steppes of Ukraine in vast numbers immediately after a plague had swept through the land killing untold numbers of the Hittites
nothing was spared save the tiny city state of Carchemesh
Assyria? conquered ruins, kingdoms of ash, city states that had rose to independence because their sovereign lords had abandoned them or had been destroyed
so did everyones king in that region
if you look at the power of Assryia the strongest that nation ever was also funnily enough coincides almost exactly with a period known as the Greek dark ages, between 900-400 BC
literally everyone that came after you in the region and the only reason Assyria was better than most in that time is because the secret to mining, smelting and forging iron from iron deposits had passed from Hattusa to the rest of the region a few centuries after the technology had reached Hattusa from the Balkans

you didnt create anything, Assyrians are just another semitic copy of the Sumerians in a sense, just like the Babylonians and the Akkadians, where your chief god was Ashur, whereas in Akkad it was Enlil and in Babylon it was Marduk its all just an attempt to culturally conquer the original Sumerian which was Anu
Assyria lost all relevance for the rest of time after Persia conquered it under Cyrus

lets also not forget you were another one of the races who had the unique opportunity to kill all the jews but didnt
if you had destroyed them in the 7th century BC like you had the chance too they literally would have been one of the forgotten races of history

If that's the case then why couldn't the Phrygians advance on us? Why did we crush every single rebellion, and push bash every group of invaders in our borders? Assyrians are literally Akkadians you autistic fuckhead. Assur was an Akkadian city that became the centre of the empire, while Babylon went its own way

push back*
Your argument is illogical. Assur is the continuum of the Akkadian empire because it is an Akkadian empire. You keep talking about Phrygians, yet we held them at bay and took tribute from them. You call us Semitic cowards yet we crushed Cimmerians and Scythians. You say we had to fight ruins of former nations yet it took a coalition and a civil war to destroy us.

Once again, butthurt whitey has to shit on anyone who isn't a "pure aryan", like the blonde hair blue eyed Sumeraryans, right?

yeah but Assur diverged
I dont know why the Phrygians didnt advance perhaps the Assyrians were able to repel them but the Phrygians were nowhere near as sophisticated as everyone else in that region at that time, they were the Huns of the Bronze age collapse, they looted, raided and massacred they didnt really take steps to replace previous governmental structures with their own
Scythians are also steppe nomads, barbarians as were the Cimmerians that conquered the Phrygians
Assyria expanded in the age where all the other major empires had receded or collapsed the invasions from the Cimmerians and Scythians came hundreds of years later when Assyria had rose to dominance in the region
the Sumerians had largely dark hair their name literally translates to the black-headed ones so no they're not as you described them

It's truly amazing how much in the news they present it almost like that. They don't seem to get that there are already sides within Islam. They will also interview Muslims without mentioning their sect at all, so people like me who do know that can't attach proper context and it turns into useless information.

Maybe we're not at war with Islam in general. We sure as fuck are at war with Sunni Islam. Starting with Saudi Arabia.

Just fuck a spanish cuban.

Why would I care?

As a "mayflower snob", this is my homeland. Fuck you.

There are people who have it, but usually it happened 200+ years ago so there's no way to tell. For the rest they all assume that's how they are, but it was never true they just wanted to sound more exciting and exotic because of how much you're not allowed to be proud of who and what you are if you're white. Not even really allowed to be aware of what it is, just that your ancestors are genocidal maniacs.

You are aware that they have the least intelligence of any race, right? It's not lack of resources to find gibsmedats it's a lack of will and interest.

Fixing this intelligence problem with genetic modification has too many paths to white genocide, there aren't that many of us now. Creating people as smart as us who also don't care what conditions they're living in and have 20+ kids is not a good survival plan.

That's some bluepilled history. As usual normal history ignores any possible race angles.
The real story was those polynesians were doing pointless polynesian bullshit. Then whitey shows up, and with their usual low time preference, begin building monuments to how awesome they are. They use the natives as labor. Again, as usual. They decide to have the natives get rid of all volcanic rock on the island, so that they can farm more of it. The natives decide they've had enough of actually getting shit done. Again, as usual. So they decide it's time to use their larger numbers to wipe out whitey, and they do. Again, as usual.
Wait what, whitey was farming? Everyone dies. Also there were way more heads than there are left now. They set out to destroy them because they were in whitey's glory. The ones that are still there were simply too much effort to bother destroying so they didn't.

So again, if this is how white and non-white interactions usually go, it would be suicidal to genetically fix them.

Nigga what are you on about?

You people are incredibly entrenched on your happenstance version of history.

We're saying that as long as a civilization's founding stock remains the same, it doesn't matter what else happens to it, because they can rebuild it. This includes total destruction of the city. This is why the third and final time Rome had had enough of Carthage's shit and instead of just destroying the town again they also purged the people. It never recovered.

When there is a final collapse of a civilization, when they had been able to rebuild from a similar calamity before, this means that the people who founded it were already gone. Usually because of intermarriage with ethnic groups who aren't themselves that they used as labor. Similar to story above this one. The only thing that had been keeping it going when this happens is inertia. A single defeat destroys it all at that point.

He was saying we should totally use genetic modification to make all races of the world awesome.

It was a joke Sumerians were just as much sandniggers as Akkadians. Your fallacy lies in the fact that Assyrians acknowledged themselves as Akkadian people and spoke Akkadian, the same way a New Yorker is an American. You say you don't know why Phrygians didnt advance but the answer is documented in history: they couldn't. No one could. Phrygians failed, Urartians failed, Scythians failed, Medians failed, Babylonians failed, Egyptians failed, everyone failed. Not every nation was so ravaged by the previous Bronze Age Collapse during the Neo-Assyrian Empire. I sincerely believe you are purposely discrediting Assyrians because they aren't Aryans. You also claim they contributed nothing, you're so mistaken. If you think all of their technology and innovations were stolen maybe you should look beyond Ashurbanipal and Civ 5. You also claim we were irrelevant, maybe you should research Assyrian continuity and the contributions Assyrians gave to every nation that ruled us afterwards. It saddens me how misinformed Holla Forums is on the Middle Easts history, and the proceeds to speak as if with authority on the topic

kek

If you fully agreed with what that guy was saying though, you'd be talking about invading Haiti. That's the force to stop them.

I think you have the right attitude in general though. Hopefully that one guy was right when he said that some mexican told him that if America ever tried to deport the illegals that as a whole they'd rise up and wage war.

The other side of that is when an SJW says that Trump is evil and you can't make judgements on who you should let in by that sort of analysis, but they're going to leave the country if he wins. Where to? They looked at Mexico, but the crime stats were too high, so Canada. Total lack of self-awareness.

kek