Holocaust "Evidence"

What's all this, then?

It's kikepedia, I know, so it's sketchy right off the bat.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando_photographs
reddit.com/r/holocaust/comments/2qso1t/sonderkommando_photographs/
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=8298
madamenoire.com/404475/crazy-conspiracy-theories-black-folk-believe/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theories_in_the_Arab_world
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forgot my fucking link:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando_photographs

That's from some old photograph from America I think. Maybe even pre-WW2. I forget exactly where, but I know it's fake. Just more jewish bullshit.

Figures. It almost looks shopped.

How are bodies being burned proof the Holohoax?

*proof of the

You bastard.
6 million died you know.

/r/holocaust is actually a great place for revisionist info, believe it or not.

reddit.com/r/holocaust/comments/2qso1t/sonderkommando_photographs/

I'm pretty sure the OP photo is from a train wreck in Ohio.

Doesn't look like 6 million jews to me.

I'm almost positive you're right on this one. I believe it's the Dresden Ohio Train Wreck

That's false. Ghosthunters made the shoop because there won't photos of the crash. There's a thread on CODOH about it.

I know how this game is played. Every document or photograph suggesting the holocaust took place, obviously faked by a vast and omnipresent conspiracy. Everything that suggests it was fake, obviously 100% authentic and not a fwd:fwd grandma.

Also, do you realizem how stupid you look when you say: "The holocaust never happened…but should have!"

English not your first language, or are you just that fucking stupid?

How is this even a matter of dispute you fucking JIDF namefag.

Are you implying that OP's photo is a blatant re-touching of a 1912 photo taking at a train wreck in Ohio?

It takes a special brand of kikery to still deny such blaring evidence right in front of you.

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=8298

So what, you're saying there was no photo doctoring in propaganda and that the Nuremberg trials were totally legit.

Not should have. Will.

This doesn't prove that millions of Jews were systematically gassed in gas chambers and then cremated en masse

All it proves is that Jews died from disease and starvation as a result of Allied bombing of supply lines to concentration camps, forcing camp inmates and guards to burn the diseased bodies to prevent the spread of typhus and other illness.

I know jack shit on the subject, but isn't the next to last picture something like a yugoslav or something?

Wrong. That ghosthunters show made fake images.

I'm sure you've got a great, objective, non biased method for evaluating the veracity of evidence.

That analogy only works if Tyrion goes on to spend the rest of his life desperately trying to prove to anyone who'll listen that he didn't kill Joffrey in a ham-fisted attempt to reduce sympathy for Joffrey and thus justify his urge to kill joffrey

That filename killed me.
Well played.

Fwd:fwd: love omaland

Like the global anti-Semitic conspiracy that fabricated The Protocols, Holocausted 6,000,000,000,000 jews, and then planned to do it again in Iraq?

i believe it is a legit photo but its not nazis burning the bodies but the liberators

Thank God they got to him in time.

If anything your desire to believe in conspiracy theories makes you more like a nigger or a jew than if you didn't.

madamenoire.com/404475/crazy-conspiracy-theories-black-folk-believe/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theories_in_the_Arab_world

And then of course the kikes have all that shit you just posted. And braindead sister-fuckers have jewlimmati.

Refuting the Holohoax is debunking a conspiracy theory, not believing in one.

I'm sure the niggers feel the same way about proving the white man gave them aids and crack cocaine

Reported.

Except that's Holohoax-tier.

Himmler has beautiful penmanship.

That first image reminds me of the phony "Posen speech" that has a guy speaking who is supposedly Himmler but sounds nothing like Himmler.

The first image reminds me that Himmler sent the message via telegraph and the handwriting is that of the operator, you dumb hick.

lol kill yourself, please.

You are the whetstone against which we hone our argument.

Sincerely, thank you Shlomo. Now get gassed.

His first language is Hebrew.

And you are the mechanic that changes my oil (probably)

Nah, m8. Now stop derailing my thread. Contribute or GTFO, JIDF.

Yes.

That definitely puts things in perspective.

The shape outlined in yellow, is that Treblinka? They're claiming they fit 900,000 people in just a section underground in that area?

Probably more than you could say for yourself you retarded kike.

Is there a source for these pictures being fakes? I'm willing to bet that they faked pictures, but for how shitty the fakes look even on their own, I'm not willing to bet that the propagandists are that incompetent.

Apparently.
These Zionist "muh hollowcost" pushers would win every gold medal in a global mental gymnastics competition.

This. I'd like some sources as well.

I don't see any evidence of gas chambers or a plan for genocide in those images.

Looks more like potential evidence of a typhus epidemic. ;^)

There definitely was a holocaust. Millions of Germans died in soviet work camps, millions of German civilians died from the US and British bombing their cities. Millions of Germans died of starvation after the war because their captors refused to feed them. That sounds like a holocaust to me.

So, you're saying the evidence is even shakier, as it supposedly came through a proxy… Or didn't come through anyone, and its all just bullshit propaganda made up by Jews, Communists and good goy Muricans, and you believe it because… Why?

OH, right, because you're a Jew, or Communist, or good goy. ;^)

Fyi people have been editing photos since their invention

His job is shilling. The JIDF pays him 25¢ per post.

I wonder if we'll ever find out how many whites died in Gulags.

What Siberian gulag was the furthest north?

Mmmhmmmmmm…. ;^)

This user is right.

Do you "realizem" how stupid you look when you suggest that some of these stories are fake? I know how this game is played. Every document or photograph is fake right? lol.