Thoughts on the future Holla Forums?

Thoughts on the future Holla Forums?
Its been keeping me up for a while, how about you?

This entire year sucked, no one can deny our country is slumping into stagnation anymore all im waiting for is when our money finally becomes the new Deutschmark and crashes the economy with no survivors.

Holla Forumsruh, the world is fucked. If you haven't seen this shit coming since 2000, you have to be actually fucking retarded.

your image

you have no idea how true it will come to be.

Was born in '95, sadly. This isn't how the world should be, man

Are we already too late?
Have we passed the point of no return?

A combination of overpopulation and global warming will drive mass migrations, food shortages, regional conflicts, political unrest, shrinking human habitat, widespread outbreaks of new diseases, and the ongoing major mass extinction already well under way. Rising sea levels will flood major coastal cities worldwide. Extremes of weather will continue to worsen. Major war is a likelihood, but the disintegration of human civilization is inevitable even without it. Humans will probably become extinct within this millenium, along with most other forms of multicellular life. We're already far past the point where reduction of greenhouse gases can prevent an unprecendented cataclysm. Party like there's no tomorrow. There really isn't. No, it's not going to be 'post apocalyptic'. There won't be a 'post' part.

Barth2032 will fix our situation.

I wish I had something to post here. I wish I could still give enough of a fuck to go off on some retarded flight of fancy and write some bullshit that sounds good but means nothing.
But I am dead inside. There is nothing more I can scrape together to describe the sky queen. Even when I was arguing with myself I could come up with some pithy phrase to keep things going for years. For years and years and years I talked about her. There is nothing left in me. I talked with her friends. I talked with her family. I even once called Blockbuster Video CRAAAAWLEEEEEEEEEEEE ROAD and hung up. I can't even remember the names of most of the players. I can't remember which of the ones I remember were my sockpuppets. All I remember is that for a good part of ten years I loved you Olivia. Not the you you, but my image of you. You were alway 15 and perfect forever. Now you are old, broken, bitter, and very likely not attractive.
It's funny you know. Even now as I profess to not care a still have a little day dream where I save you from yourself and all your bad decisions. I know that would never happen. You are too jewy and will always fuck your own shit up and blame the men around you. Still I can have that day dream. After all there is no cracky, only the collective dream we have all been blessed enough to share.
Well this was fun. This is the first time I have though about you in two years.

I expect it doesn't even hurt right now, it's that far progressed. 'it' being detachment. All my friends, family, and people I've known have been like still images, there and then gone, they don't change, they just, are. But then your granddad dies and your older sister has her third child. Then everything is different, suddenly, like it wasn't years that passed but moments, existence through time is something I can't come to terms with because it is always the present, I feel like an idiot, that the past is gone and the future is unknowable, because I don't have the intelligence to predict or the wisdom to remember.

My predictions for the futureā€¦

Society will become more 'progressive'; groups such as giving out candyphiles, trannies, furfags and ponyfags will become mainstream and accepted.

Technology will continue to accelerate at the intense pace we see today, as more conventional laws are broken. (5nm press has already been reached)

Machine technology will even cover such primal acts as sex - and manage these activities in a far superior manner than any man or woman ever could.

The world will become more polluted, rendering vast amounts of land (mostly cities) toxic wastelands. Lung cancer and other disease will skyrocket, especially if you live in these big cities.

People will continue to become hypersexual- completely freakish compared to 100.. 50.. even 20 years ago. They will not seek romance or love, but simply the pursuit of pleasure. Societal structures such as marriage will be a thing of the past- as will loyalty.

Music will devolve into simplistic, repetitive, predictable, and bland noise.

Subcultures (like goth, emo etc) will explode in complexity. There will exist thousands of cultures suited to exact interest- no matter how obscure.

Type-1 civilizational structures (like the internet) will fully dominate the planet in every conceivable way, whether it be in the energy sector or not.

Big business will become wildly rich beyond their imagination, even garnering more wealth than entire nations. Mergers will occur and businesses may become nations themselves. (think: armies, lobbies, etc)

Sexual activities will be publicized and broadcast; little kids will be exposed to such filth and it will be considered normal.

The white race will slowly go extinct over time, as marxist racial experiments destroy genetic diversity in the pursuit of "diversity". (irony)

Societies will be at extreme risk for war, genocide, disease and STD breakouts. Millions, if not billions of lives will be at stake, especially after the entire world is too young to remember the last world wars.

Ultimately, humanity will lose its-self; the world will (gradually) become a matrix.

You know what the truth is? We're already in the future. Shit just hasn't completely hit the fan yet.

TL;DR version: shit's fucked

Wait, why do you think it's fucked?

OP's image looks like something an anti-Trump leftist twat would post

But Trump is the BEST thing about 2016, he's the saviour we all need

my hope is that the exact opposite happens.
shit gets so fucked that whole 1st world goes nuclear.
metaphorically first, with mass chaos and violence breaking out, and even full on revolutions.
then literally, as a World War III finally gets well and properly underway. now from here, i would prefer for shit to get more and more fucked until we basically have to rebuild everything, wanking dead style.
however i would not take issue with it culminating in a nuclear blitz that either extinguishes humanity altogether or at least blasts us back to a fallout-themed stone age.
assuming i had miraculously survived that long, i would recline, have a sodie pop, listen to Horse Steppin, and watch the mushroom clouds.

but i'm still holding out for Mister Trump and Papa Putin to stop that

it'll only get more chaotic from now on. humans are fucked.

good riddance to this trash species.

furry otherkin detected
if humans suck so much why don't you just kill as many as you can and then yourself :^)

as long as there are sexbots in it, I don't really care about anything else

actually, i plan on suiciding before the end of this year. btw, thanks for proving my point, dipshit.

OP here, and I dont know how to properly put it into words. Please dont get me wrong, I'm not a defeatist shill, Im honestly just scared and lonely where I am. Not many people know whats going on in the world or try to actively ignore it. I'm coming to you guys as a form of catharsis I suppose, even if its nothing but shitposting.

Sage for doublepost, but to answer your question, it just seems like theres a heavy sense of foreboding in the air, like a thick fog. I breathe it in every waking hour as I see everything thats wrong in this country and world. More than anything its the helplessness that I feel. What can one user do against a machine of calculated hate and exploitation?

for a normalfag image that's pretty accurate tbh

ah shit i fucked up

Okay if that's your take then I get where you're coming from, and I agree. I just hoped you weren't being anti-Trump because the OP image looks like it was made by someone like that.

But yeah, things do seem uncertain and shit - what if Hillary does get in and brings in more leftist bullshit?

Also I think one of the main problems is that the West always used to be about EXPANDING. In fact every nation has to be about growth and expansion. But since we now have this guilt complex about colonialism, the West is no longer expanding. We're not even sending people to the moon anymore - Elon Musk has mentioned his Mars plan (one of the only things I can actually feel optimistic about at the moment) but who knows whether that will work - private companies can fail, or refocus their ambitions, unlike a public institution like NASA.

I think that's why so many people in the West feel depressed. Our futures look bleak. Compare that to China, where their young generation is excited as fuck because they have more wealth, opportunities, education than their parents could ever dream of.

What do you mean? What is that "machine"? Capitalism?

Capitalism is good. But I do think the 1% is taking the piss, which is why populist revolts from both the left and the right (Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump - and also Nigel Farage, Jeremy Corbyn in the UK) are gaining such popularity.

Things won't be so awesome, but it's always fun to LARP.

Spent a few minutes and found the original that didn't seem to be on the web anywhere.

Who knows what the future holds? Honestly it all seems like a string of black swans, one after the other. Just enjoy the ride; as long as you have some money and preparations you can have a little peace of mind.

I do.

In 1 minute I'm going to post a reply saying "I told you so." Watch me.

I told you so.

I am from the future and I did not say that.

LIAR

I concur with your post.

eh, i saw the rise of the SJW's years before they were a problem. now i am already watching the counter movement rise. faster and more potent then ever, not to mention the youth of today are very conservative. sure it seems like the apocalypse but rest assured this progressive mess is already being cleaned up.

brexit, fall of the EU, resurgence of the nation state ideal, rise of anti-islamic sentiment, US will elect an anti-progressive president in the next week or the next 4 years + 1 week. everything is actually looking pretty good if you pay attention to the social and political trends.

don't get me wrong though, shit was looking real fucked at the start of the year but it seems that we are gonna pull off an epic turn around.

Yeah, I think the whole anti-white narrative+SJW really going off the ddep end with trannys and such kinda pushed a lot of totally normal folks to the right, and with Trump and Euro problems reactionary, nationalist groups are really gaining steamā€¦things are gonna get worse before they get better though.

Depends on what America achieves in their plans for world dominance. You keep it clean and tidy but after a while you get lazy and make a mess everywhere. Backups are good. Some people remember it only when HDD crashes. A man of European ancestry puts a paper on a car - it's floaty and I see myself as 16 in a hallway in love with a girl like Allison Reynolds. Teenage rebellion is a myth pushed on parents starting in the 50's, and it's a self-fulfilling prophecy because it preaches that they should never have a strong hand in raising their children. A lot of kids are just doing this kind of thing because they simply don't know any better, not because they're rebelling against their parents. Raise your children with a proper set of morals for them to understand the world with and they won't have to flounder without guidance in their teenage years making a fool of themselves. I might go scouring for free furniture, fix it up and try and flip it on ebay. Dive in and bring back what you find. Reading in bed right before you are about to sleep is also good for remembering (10-20 minutes of reading), but only on Holla Forums? You must take out the funny bone without touching the sides. The male body is more than willing to sacrifice itself for the slightest chance of impregnating some female. It's like these sodomites who simply won't understand the legal implications of 19th Amendment prohibition, and want to undermine it's disenfranchised constitionality! The fact the transgendered people that get sex changes exist should imply that bodies do imply gender. Yes, if you get up off your ass, eat more fibre and don't spend 30 minutes on the toilet to take a 30 second dump. I can improve anything about myself that it's changeable, but I cannot change those around me for those that I can't. To impregnate her with my seed, so that my genes will live on after I die - sort of like nature's way of reincarnation. Just don't get too emotional about it, neither don't get too excited or too furious. The logical thing to do would be to give back the medal. So, if you want to be to be truly fulfilled during the short time you exist in this universe, I would recommend you seek to know yourself and who you are, and resolve to undertake a personal journey to that end. And may you find enlightenment along the way.

- Sovereign debt default
- A banking crisis to dwarf 2008
- The collapse of the petrodollar

Just bear in mind 2016 is the year of the Fire Monkey, and 2017 is the year of the Rooster. Get ready to be #woke

2018 is the Year of the Donkey Dick

I know capitalism is good, better than most forms of society(its a type of society, right?), what I'm really upset about is the helplessness against the elite like soros and clinton. I should have said that though, was letting myself get a little carried away in that post.

What was the first clue that the sjw's would become a thing?

Thank you

The future will be exciting.

Trump is the only reason 2016 is good. Other than him, the year has really fucking sucked.

Do you think people are gonna die? Is it possible that America could turn into Children of Men land?

What happens if he loses?

Then it will be a really, REALLY shitty year.