SJW "attacks" Quebec premier during Orlando commemoration event

This is too funny not to tell you guys about it. It's in french, but I'll translate:

lapresse.ca/actualites/politique/politique-quebecoise/201606/16/01-4992685-philippe-couillard-agresse-a-montreal-un-homme-arrete.php

>Premier Philippe Couillard was evacuated as he was participating in a candle watch in honor of the Orlando victims on Ste-Catherine street in Montreal. He was not wounded.

(note: He is NOT popular. The only reason he won the election and that he still leads in the polls is because his opposition is split in three, and being the only federalist party, almost all immigrants and anglos vote for him. That man is LOATHED in Quebec)

>Montreal Pride denounces the assault

TLDR: Social event to pay homage to the Orlando victim, premier is there, trans fag loses his fucking mind and throws a ball of paper at the premier, everyone panics. Not exactly a major event, but I got a kick out of it and I thought you guys would too.

the left devouring itself

That's cute, I guess.

It's adorable if you ask me.

PLQfag here. I have to go through a metal detector when I go visit Dr. Phil. Pic related.

The Quebec Liberal Party is closer to the cuckservatives. At least for Canada, and Quebec. They are Liberal like the Australian Liberal Party.

I refuse to believe this is real. This is ludicrous, this is a bunch of Holla Forumslacks larping as the most degenerate thing imaginable, fuck this my sides are gone in another dimension.

Well, i mean the photo I'm using is from a radical queer group called "Bash Back" but same concept with Pink Block. They're tough guy faggots.

Checked. Gotta harvest the digits.

Pequisite detected. Couillard, like Ben Carson, is a neurosurgeon.

At least he's not out banging pots and pans (which is an ACADIAN THING YOU PEPSIS) and giving in to marxist students.

t. Brossardfag

Oh look, an (((anglo-montrealer))) spreading his nonsense.

the madtran

In all times and in all places, there is one thing about the Left that always stays the same: They will inevitably eat each other alive.

kek

CANADIAN BALKANIZATION WHEN

US ACCESSION VOTE IN ALBERTA, SASKATCHEWAN, AND MANITOBA WHEN

Holy fuck, I had no idea it was that bad. I knew the English did crazy shit to its subjects (Boers in concentration camps, forced the Irish to breed with niggers, used Hessian mercs against their own subjects in America). I'm glad we split from them.

What the fuck are you even doing here? Did you get lost or perhaps just another confused Liberalcuckold?

The English are literally subhuman. Their entire history is one of jewish aggression against people Whiter than they are.

I remember reading a piece from AmRen about the Apartheid era and (((who))) lead the charge. Throughout the essay, the overthrow of the old Boer-dominated government was referred to as the "Anglo-Litvak-Afro-Saxon Revolution". Basically, the more English South Africans, the Litvaks (read: Lithuanian Jews), and their pet niggers overthrew the old order. What the fuck, why? I want to like you England - I love your culture and I have ancestors from that place - but holy shit.

TOPKEK

GETTING RID OF THESE PEOPLE IS GONNA BE EASIER THAN WE THOUGHT GUYS

HERES A RUNDOWN ON GAYBEC POLITICAL PARTIES

LIBERAL PARTY : TYPICAL LIBSHITS, CORRUPTED BUREAUCRATS

PARTI QUEBECOIS : WITHERED OLD DISILLUSIONED BABY BOOMERS THAT CLING ONTO THEIR IDEALS OF "MUH SEPARATISM"

CAQ : "CENTER" CUCKS WHO CAN'T GO RIGHT BECAUSE THEY'RE CUCKS AND SCARED, MOSTLY REJECTS FROM THE OLD ADQ

QUEBEC SOLIDAIRE : INSANE LITERAL COMMUNISTS, HAS FEMINISTS AND ISLAMISTS IN IT

THE REST ARE BASICALLY NON-EXISTENT AND THEREFORE IRRELEVANT

OH AND LEST WE FORGET

The Kekbec national day (St-Jean-Baptiste) is coming soon, and just to be an edgy shitlord, i'll be flying my canada flags high and proud just to piss off frogcucks.

None of these morons know why they're celebrating, they don't even know what the motto on their license plate means, it's just another day off to get drunk for them

Funny how they hate the anglo's because "muh french culture", but they are silent at their proud catholic culture being devoured by jews.

w8 m8 does Kekback have separate list of parties from the rest of Cumnada? or is it not same country anymore?

Those are provincial parties.

Out of the 4 descriptors 3 of them make them not compatible with the word "peaceful"

No.

u wot untermensch?

And I thought the limits of lefty loonies losing their minds had been reached. My mistake.

This gives me an idea. Remember how they destroyed OWS? Everyone should go and pretend to be some bisex trans genderfluid otherkin two spirit and utterly disrupt and wreck every leftard movement.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1. let this be a lesson to anyone who thinks different cultures can assimilate into one
and
Battle of the plains of Abraham best day of my life :^)
Just kidding obviously, I'm an Irish/Frenchman myself.
Still pretty fucking stupid that Canadiens wouldn't sign up to defend France in ww1 though, my ancestors did.

through and through

what

said
Its a provincial thing

Modern kekbecers don't remember a fucking thing about their "culture" and their bastardized french heritage.
Considering most of them cant speak a lick of english, they're even more ignorant of the world around them, relying on cucks that translate like shit and the MSM

unappreciated post

Festering shit-hole of a city.

Sounds like the bio for one of those Sonic OCs, just too funny.

>A few minutes before assaulting Couillard, Esteban Torres had gone to the mic to denounce islamophobia, racism, homophobia and transphobia.

Which is ironic since the PM of Quebec is an Islam-friendly multicultulralist who tried to pass a law against the expression of islamophobic comments.

Just wanted to add that it's confirmed that the object he threw at Couillard was a dildo.

Fucking animals.

Oh look, a (((péquiste))) with his hasabra.

Don't let these faggots fool you. "Sepratists" are just good old Marxists.

There are a lot of based Frenchman that don't buy the PQ D&C bullshit. Never forget they PARTICIPATED in the Marxist general strike.

Opposition research.

Oh, I know the Sam Hyde of the NDP. It's fun to watch.

DO THE HITLER DUBS TELL THE TRUTH

BUT ITS THE [CURRENT YEAR]!

True dat
Fuck the separatist scum, it was just another way for the fucking bureaucrats to gain control of the province and keep themselves employed and in control

Fuck the PQ and it's offspring
Fuck the baby boomers
Fuck the bureaucrats

the French Canadian Heritage from France is before the revolution. We do not share much with the France of today.if aanything they wouldhave fought to liberate it from Freemasonry..

this is why every time there is a Canada thread the Quebeckers are calling for unity while every Anglo starts insulting Quebeckers the moment they are mentioned here is. Quebeckers still can't wrap their heads around how much Anglos hate them.

Reported for admitting to being a paid shill.

Just let that sink in

because they are the single best treated defeated army in history. We let them keep their religion and language as to avoid rebellion.
Yet they still bitch and moan about everything. No one was forced to become a Protestant or speak English. Yet every time I'm in Quebec, there's less churches, more fags and less English AND french. Everything they "fought" for, they're giving away to the diversity god.

They'll treat a Haitian nigger better than an Anglo because "muh language"

can't wait to kick your ass back into the dirt putain. keep talking shit, stir up lots of anglo-french hostility.

We play along but when they are gone we love to circle jerk about how much they are a bunch of subhumans.

Also don't complain when you treated like a foreigner for speaking english because you are one.