Worshipping Kek #2

Great bread, let's keep it bakin

Fag.

Do you actually want the subconscious trash of christfag Holla Forumsacks up in your god-tulpa?
Have some discipline. The immense power of anti-meme is not to abused, you are subject to your creations. The shadow is not your whore.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6261258.html#q6359780
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Små_grodorna
mayh-dja-kundulk.bininjgunwok.org.au/plant_or_animals/rothschild-s-tree-frog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Détournement
parachan.org/wiki/Fotamecus
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_fqLvn07uq_U2hIOEtjSjZHMEE/view
youtu.be/3uGgPACZI3Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Djed
docslide.us/documents/packwood-r-memetic-magic-manipulation-of-the-root-social-matrix-and-the-fabric-of-reality.html
archive.is/ljG1J
archive.is/xt4fd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khonsu
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_green_toad
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amietophrynus_regularis
allaboutheaven.org/overload/451/107/smoking-toad-venom
news.softpedia.com/news/How-to-Drug-With-Toad-Venom-73246.shtml
dmtsite.com/5-meo-dmt/experience/toad.html
erowid.org/archive/sonoran_desert_toad/5meo.htm
bluelight.org/vb/threads/718040-Smoking-Bufo-Alvarius-Venom-vs-5-MeO-DMT-crystal
collective-evolution.com/2014/05/31/the-tree-of-life-acacia-nilotica/
dmtsite.com/dmt/experience/descriptions_of_experience.html
magicalegypt.com/blog/godmolecule
dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2558
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello again! I was 98bdcc.

8ch.net/pol/res/6261258.html#q6359780

List of toad and frog deities to research:

ketq skwaye
ilamatecuhtli
chang-o
kappa
koti
coatlicue
chalchiuhtlicue
wowta

I just realised something.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Små_grodorna
Dancing around a cock, singing that we're frogs.

Rothschild's Tree frog / Laughing Frog
mayh-dja-kundulk.bininjgunwok.org.au/plant_or_animals/rothschild-s-tree-frog

We are amassing the primordial will of Kek

kek em

Newfags don't realise this, but we are actually inhereting the lost will of millions of lost people. The more their fantasy world collapses, the more they become red pilled and subconsciously discover Kek's grace. This is the beauty of memes; they are objective, and can place Hobbits in the heart of Mordor. The devices of the jew/Lucifer are losing momentum exponentially, we are witnessing true dissolution of the power/authority structure in our society through the imperceptible will of Kek. We literally don't need to do anything more than what we are currently doing. People are escaping the mind control and seeking synchronicity with reality. Increase your power levels quickly.

I get the deal with Kek worshippers, Nu males, and Heh prophets, but where does Amun fit into all this?

Trump is one of many high-echelon individuals who perceived Kek's healing of this jew-bewitched society, and has learned to ride the tiger, in a sense. It is funny watching all of these hapless masses lean in every which direction away from Trump, denying their inner Kek heritage and clinging onto the fiction of their kosher reality. Don't worry if everybody starts killing themselves/each other, this is not Kek's will. They are the inert ones, they are unconscious and have had their will power taken. It is our duty to guide them through the darkness, through our collective will Kek. Civilizations before us failed to awaken, because they never faced an enemy this ineffably evil. Kek has given us a memetic spectrum to seige the gates of their technocratic fortress. We are trained in the art of memes.

Look up 'Atonism'

rrribit–rrribit—rrrrriberting stuff

Kek demands you lay your will into the universe.

You design the universe thru your divine will.

Those who do not will ARE themselves willed by other forces–enslaving them.

You have to WILL your OWN Gods–lest they WILL YOU.

This thread

give yourself to Heh my brethren

Praise Kek

“Let whoever can do so deceive me, he will never bring it about that I am nothing, so long as I continue to think I am something.”
- René Descartes

Kek cannot be stopped

If we are flooded with normies who worship Kek entirely unironically, then I will consider that a great success.

We are the priests of Kek. We need disciples.

May Kek cleanse us all

WITNESSED

PRAISE KEK. HIS BLESSINGS ARE UPON US.

The memes, what do they mean?

LAYERS

Kek is described by Guy Debord as the effect of détournement. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Détournement

Ogre perhaps? Shrek = Kek

Oh fuck.

Meme Entropy vs. Meme Recuperation

This is the Yin-Yang of meme behavior.

The stars are aligning

Hey guys, what do you think of parachan.org/wiki/Fotamecus ?

And what about Isis? Is that the luciferian god?

And what is the meaning of this? I know its a shitty Twatter meme and that its a bit different than the ones usually seen here, but its been spreading around on fb alot.

Apparently came from an AP Physics book teaching about rotation. What's more fundamental than physics? Are the blue-pilled masses also getting visited/messaged by Kek?

The great memetic current of Kek is spawning bizarre eddy currents in the space-meme continuum.

Eddy's in the what? Eddies in the space-meme continuum. We'll what's he doing in there?

MOTHER OF FROG

"Once at a dinner he said to the young lady at his side, ' I dreamed a short time ago that the skin of my hand, which lay before me on the table, suddenly became like glass, shiny and transparent, through which I saw distinctly the bones and the tissues and the play of the muscles. All at once I saw a toad sitting on my hand and at the same time I felt an irresistible compulsion to swallow the beast. I overcame my terrible aversion and gulped it down.' The young lady laughed. 'And do you laugh at that?' Nietzsche asked, his deep eyes fixed on his companion, half questioning, half sorrowful. The young lady knew intuitively that she did not wholly understand that an oracle had spoken to her in the form of an allegory and that Nietzsche had revealed to her a glimpse into the dark abyss of his inner self."
- Bernoulli; "Franz Overbeck und Friedrich Nietzsche. Eine Freundschaft," 1908

O shit (waddup).

This is a high quality thread, keep at this shit my fellow Kekists.

The shills don't even know what the fuck to do in our threads on Holla Forums, they just shake their heads and move to the next Orlando thread to sage and shitpost.

Blessed be KEK!

The Frogs is a comic play by Aristophanes…

The choir of frogs sings the famous line…

"Brekekekex koax koax."

I shit you not type this into your favorite non-google search engine.

Go to hell with your koax koax and nothing but koax!

Kek is great because he allows us to assimilate and subvert existing religious symbols for our own lulz.

PRAISE KEK

Wew lads. This ride never ends.

Divine KEK'D

drive.google.com/file/d/0B_fqLvn07uq_U2hIOEtjSjZHMEE/view

young tad/pol/s
have a meme magic manual

We should also research to see if Moonman is connected to some Lunar Deity.

We have broken reality. Seriously.

Guys, this was posted in another meme magic thread but this is a must watch for any other meme magicians out there. What we're doing is a science.

youtu.be/3uGgPACZI3Q

So then that's what cboyardee meant when he said Shrek is not dreck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Djed

sensible kekle

That tsuyu cosplay is pretty good, she even got the smirk right

HONORANA 2D

Not to get all technical, but God, the totality of all that is, can not be named, to name it would be to put into words that which, by it's very act, distorts it.

Truth has nothing to do with words. Truth can be likened to the bright moon in the sky. Words, in this case, can be likened to a finger. The finger can point to the moon's location. However, the finger is not the moon. To look at the moon, it is necessary to gaze beyond the finger.- user

Words can never tell us truth, or what God is, they can only point the way. We must actually experience that for ourselves.

I will look into this later, good idea.

boltman too

If I recall correctly, the meteor at Mecca was originally the property of Diana, a moon goddess.

MAKE THE MEMES REAL
Worship at the Altar of Kek

Kek worship is real. Praise Kek

top kek

newfag

Am i right or is it true?

pepe is kek is kuk

pepe is a frog

kek is the frog god of egypt

egypt was aryan whites

we are whites

piece the puzzle together pal

you sure are fuckin stupid

lurk more faggot

You are quite insane

you need to get her a pepe

>youtu.be/3uGgPACZI3Q
Holy shit, this makes a lot of sense.

We are not.

We are just following a new god entity with power.

mods are gods

Can confirm.
Even to this day, when a Greek wants to imitate a frog, they say "Brekekex koax koax".

t. Greek

im cool with material rationalism ty guys enjoy ur pretend game

This shit actually makes sense, in hungarian we mimic frogs as "bre-kekeke-kekekeke"

docslide.us/documents/packwood-r-memetic-magic-manipulation-of-the-root-social-matrix-and-the-fabric-of-reality.html

Book on meme magic from over a decade ago.

Second Greek here. Can confirm. It is used to this day.

We should create a holy text.

If you have to rip off the Christfags, you'd be better off using the Gospel of John, since it starts with an account of god memetically creating the universe.

But user, we already are

trannies with massive inferiority complexes

Kek has been with us for a long time. A while ago the normies claimed "sadfrog" to be called "pepe" but through the power of ancient gods, meme-magic, and repeating digits. We got enlightened about the true nature of our frog.

archive.is/ljG1J
archive.is/xt4fd

LET US PARTAKE OF THE OATHBREAKER TOGETHER, BRETHEREN

Oathpill Dump

If I would have known about kek 30 years ago, I would have placed frog statues all over my Catholic Church, I definitely would have hidden a small frog ornament inside the crown of thorns on the Jesus head statue.

Maybe dropped a couple of dark frogs in the baptismal bath.

Too bad not a single person or family member I know still goes to church, has weddings, baptisms or communions in Catholic Churches, I could be amplifying Kek worship on the physical plane as well.

Any anons attend church here that can place some KEKs around for some amplification?

What I've begun to notice in Kek threads is the obvious. That dubs trips, and other significant digits and numbers are a sign of either kek or the will of kek and another thing I've noticed is that if you are actively trying to get repeating digits you fail. Very few digits come from an actual attempt for dubs. Might just be me though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khonsu

What did the Germanic and Celtic (master race) call Kek?

It might not have come down to us, Kek was a pretty esoteric god and the egyptians were both highly literate and well situated to have their texts preserved. Kek being a god of the darkness that precedes creation though, the closest indo-european god would probably be something like the greek's Chaos.

I miss cboyardee.
When will he come back?

Also I think the japanese god Tsukuyomi is pretty relevant. Apparently one prominent legend about him was that he went to have dinner with the goddess of agriculture and was having a pretty good time until she demonstrated that she produced that food by pissing shitting and vomiting it out at which point he kills her stone dead and scatters her corpse across the earth so that food will grow from the soil and not out of some pervert's orifices. Amaterasu being a cunt told him to stay away from her in a clear warning about how women will side with degenerates because of muh feelings and that's why the day and the night are seperate.

H-holy shit…

I don't know why I missed this. KhonsuMan is a pretty brutal dude

I think I found a new lead on understanding Kek. One of the ways to render Kek's name is Kuk, and was at times represented by a serpent instead of a frog. So take that together what do we get, KUKulkan, the mayan version of Quetzalcoatl, the white god of the west who is associated with the planet venus, aka the morning star commonly associated with Lucifer which literally means Light-Bringer which is one of Kek's epithets.
Kek is the serpent in the garden of eden who desires men to have knowledge as is opposed by the demonic power of Tezcatlipoca who desires men to be obedient slaves.

Oh shit, I totally forgot about KKK.

Feels good man.

bump

Do any of you lads have the Holla Forums pantheon pic?

Nice try kike. Get your Star of David Hexgrams out of here.

What a time to be alive.

:D

CHECK EM

I think the ancients from around the world just did 5meo DMT from frogs and considered them holy for producing a substance that brings forth such a light.
It seems like many in the Bufo family produce 5meo dmt. The Ancient Egyptians easily had access to Bufo Viridis or other toads and after reading some trip reports it seems like it could be what made them so knowledgable. I am not saying go lick or smoke toad goo. It is just one of the great things kek brings us.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_green_toad

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amietophrynus_regularis

allaboutheaven.org/overload/451/107/smoking-toad-venom

news.softpedia.com/news/How-to-Drug-With-Toad-Venom-73246.shtml

dmtsite.com/5-meo-dmt/experience/toad.html

erowid.org/archive/sonoran_desert_toad/5meo.htm

bluelight.org/vb/threads/718040-Smoking-Bufo-Alvarius-Venom-vs-5-MeO-DMT-crystal

collective-evolution.com/2014/05/31/the-tree-of-life-acacia-nilotica/

dmtsite.com/dmt/experience/descriptions_of_experience.html

magicalegypt.com/blog/godmolecule

dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2558

Where there any frog deities in Korean culture?

Holla Forums is at 3148 UID's at the time of this post
that is 500 more than normal
we just scored a decisive victory
every time we do that we get shilled to death

come day of the rope we will not forget to acquire the employee lists from all shill companies