I'm going to post this every day until you like it

I'm going to post this every day until you like it.

Her things are getting huge.

I admire your dedication OP.
When I saw the last thread go page 15, I thought you were not for serious.
But now I see you still go.
I like it.

Truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say, you're genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper evidence but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I apologize for your existence.

I think I already do-desu.

Her things are getting huge.

I still don't like it by the way. Keep trying OP. Maybe you'll convince me when I'm 9 billion years old.

So is my thing.

Keep posting because I don't like it.

I wish I had something to post here. I wish I could still give enough of a fuck to go off on some retarded flight of fancy and write some bullshit that sounds good but means nothing.

But I am dead inside. There is nothing more I can scrape together to describe the sky queen. Even when I was arguing with myself I could come up with some pithy phrase to keep things going for years. For years and years and years I talked about her. There is nothing left in me. I talked with her friends. I talked with her family. I even once called Blockbuster Video CRAAAAWLEEEEEEEEEEEE ROAD and hung up. I can't even remember the names of most of the players. I can't remember which of the ones I remember were my sockpuppets. All I remember is that for a good part of ten years I loved you Olivia. Not the you you, but my image of you. You were alway 15 and perfect forever. Now you are old, broken, bitter, and very likely not attractive.

It's funny you know. Even now as I profess to not care a still have a little day dream where I save you from yourself and all your bad decisions. I know that would never happen. You are too jewy and will always fuck your own shit up and blame the men around you. Still I can have that day dream. After all there is no cracky, only the collective dream we have all been blessed enough to share.

Well this was fun. This is the first time I have though about you in two years.

This is, without doubt, truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say: you are genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper evidence… but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I sincerely apologize to the Universe for your existence.

Dude you haven't even read like one ten thousandth of the stupid shit I have said online. 20 years of mouth breathing retardation shit onto everything I touch.

But you haven't been posting that every day.

What a cute boy.

I don't repost it when it's already in the catalogue, that would be rude.

I'm going to post in this thread regardless of who likes it

and i will respond with rule 32 until you understand this has gone on long enuff.

I don't know what this means. ƪ(‾.‾“)┐

[ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ) look, I'm a zombie!](´∀`)~*This graphic is appealing to me!

I'm going to post this every day until you like it.'

every day